The Weekend Getaway Ch. 05

Story Info
Moods, Music and Mayhem in the Mountains.
4.1k words
4.22
7.4k
00

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna awakened Saturday morning to find the sun streaming through the windows and onto the bed where she lay. She looked around and saw that Ken was not in the room. She listened closely to the sounds around her, trying to tell if he was in the master bath or not. She did not hear him, so she got up to try to find Ken and see what he was up to. Brianna found him standing on the deck that was just outside of the living room.

"Are you ok Ken?" Brianna asked as she neared where he was standing.

"Yes I am fine. I was just taking some time to contemplate your request that you made yesterday at the sandwich and ice cream shop. I have weighed the options in my mind and I cannot find a single reason why I would turn down a chance to be with you on a regular basis."

"So are you saying that you will move then?" Brianna asked excitedly.

"Yes, I will call your boss when I get back home and set up an appointment time for the interview."

"Oh Ken, I'm so happy." Brianna said, almost bouncing from decking board to decking board as she spoke. "And I have another idea also. My house contains so many memories of my past. Sometimes that makes it hard to stay focused on the future. Why don't I sell my house and let's find a house that we can both live in?"

"Well, I hadn't considered that possibility. Are you sure that selling your house is something that you won't regret?"

"Yes, I'm positive. I believe I will always have my memories of Paul no matter where I go. They are tucked back in the recesses of my mind, and I don't believe that they will go anywhere, although they may fade over time. And that is ok too. I want a life with you, Ken. And that is all that matters to me."

"Okay Bri, if you are sure of yourself that is what we will do. I can't wait until we're together all of the time too."

"Hey Ken, do you mind if we go to the outlet stores today and do some shopping? There is one that I particularly enjoy shopping at up here, and it has several specialty stores that I want to look in."

"That will be fine Brianna. I had not really thought about what to do today, and maybe I'll find some things to put in our new house while we're at it."

Ken and Brianna both went back inside and got dressed. They both ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast and soon they were headed out town in Ken's car to the outlet mall. The traffic was not real heavy that early in the morning, so the trip did not take long. Ken found a place near the food court and parked the car. Then he came around and opened the car for Brianna and they started toward the stores. Brianna saw a store that sold linens and draperies, and told Ken that she wanted to begin there.

"Some of the curtains in the house are rather drab, and I want the house to look fresh and ready for someone to move in. I'll probably repaint some of the rooms once I have picked out the curtains so that I will know what color schemes I want to use for the paints."

"Yes, I was thinking that I will probably want to do some of the same things. I want to be able to move as soon as possible, so I'll be sure that I do everything I can to make it sell quickly."

They continued to shop for draperies and soon they checked out at the cashiers. Neither one wanted to carry the bags to the other stores, so Ken took the bags and carried them out to the car and put them in the trunk. Brianna watched him as she walked towards the car. There was something sexy in his walk, and the way that he carried the packages. Those strong arms were so loving and kind when they were together. Ken noticed Brianna watching him as he made his way back to where she was standing. It made him a little self conscious, and he found himself wondering what was going through her mind at that moment. He decided that it didn't matter. He could tell from her expression how happy she was, and he knew that he felt the same way towards her. Sure, it was going to be scary to go through this transition. But he had the rest of his life to either live by himself, or he could be with the woman that he loved. He reminded himself that he had already chosen the latter option.

"I want to go into the kitchen and house wares store. Then it should be close to lunch time, and maybe we can grab a bite to eat somewhere." Brianna reached for Kens hand and they started into the store.

About an hour later they emerged with more packages, and Ken took them to the car and placed them with the other packages from their earlier purchases and returned to Brianna. They then made their way to the food court area and looked around to see what restaurants were available. There was a Chinese restaurant at the end closest to them, and they both agreed that some sweet and sour chicken with fried rice would be a good lunch. Ken ordered their meals and brought the food back to a table that Brianna had picked out and already was seated at. Ken handed Brianna her plate, then he sat down and prepared to start eating his meal. They both were hungry, as the cereal had worn off and the food smelled so good that they both began to devour the chicken.

Ken was in such a good mood that at point in the middle of the meal he held up a piece of food and said "This fried kitty is pretty good!" Brianna's eyelid shot up and she almost raised her voice to him, but stopped as she realized he was kidding with her.

"It can't be kitty, I don't hear any meowing coming from the kitchen" Brianna replied in a light hearted tone.

"Well, that may be true, but I don't hear any clucking sounds either" Ken replied.

"Oh Ken, hush and eat your meal. This is getting disgusting" Brianna said with a smile.

So they both went back to their meals, and it wasn't long before both plates were empty. Ken took the tray and placed both of the plates on it and threw it away in the trash can that was nearby. He returned to the table and sat back down, as Brianna was still finishing her drink. Ken watched her drink through her straw, wishing that it was his cock that those lips were so intently wrapped around, sucking the last of the drink from the cup. When Brianna had finished they started back toward the shops again, and they finished the afternoon looking through some more stores, including one that had CD's for sale at a greatly reduced price. Ken found one that had what it called "Mood Music" on it, and purchased it, thinking that it could come in handy at some point and time.

They left the outlet mall shortly after that and started back to the cabin. They stopped at the grocery store again on their way back and picked up some items to eat for the rest of the weekend. Then they proceeded back to the cabin and brought the groceries in, but they left the packages from the other stores in the trunk of the car, except for the CD from the music store. Ken wanted to be prepared just in case he needed it for later on.

As the last of the items were put away in the kitchen, Brianna turned to Ken, "I would love to have a snack. It isn't time to eat supper, but I want something to munch on. And I have an idea for a treat that you might like."

"Oh really, you think I might like your idea. And just what idea have you cooked up this time, pardon the pun?"

"Well, go in the bedroom and get undressed and come back here in your robe. Then you will see exactly what I have in mind."

Ken liked the thought of what could be to come, and he hurriedly went into the bedroom and undressed, and threw on his robe, leaving the rope belt tied loosely around his waist.

Brianna met him at the kitchen and led him to the dining room. Ken noticed that most of the makings for a sundae were already sitting on the table. Brianna told him to open his robe and to be seated at the end of the table. Ken untied his robe and then as he started to sit down, Brianna grabbed him and guided him to sit on the table at the end, with his feet dangling off of the edge of the table.

"You are going to be my snack for this afternoon. Such a hot hunk as you needs to be cooled off, so I'm going to have a "ken sundae". Now, lean back across the table so that I can feast my eyes and myself on your body."

Ken did as he was told, and Brianna grabbed the can of whipped topping and held it up to his chest at his nipples and made swirling mounds of white cream. Brianna leaned over and began to lick the whipped cream off of his body. As she licked the cream off of one part of his body, she applied some more whipped cream, mostly in lines that made their way toward his waist line. As she reached his belly button, she put down the can of whipped cream and grabbed the container of ice cream and the ice cream scoop and placed at large dollop over the hole. Then she grabbed a spoon and began to eat the ice cream.

Ken watched Brianna as she feasted on the items that she was placing on his body. The sensations were new to him, but it was very erotic to watch her doing these things to him, and as she ate Brianna would occasionally lick her lips in a sexy manner that made Kens cock begin to stiffen more and more. When the ice cream was gone, Brianna leaned back down and using her tongue, licked up all of the juices from the melting ice cream that had been left behind.

Brianna then opened the bottle of chocolate syrup and began to pour it across the length of his shaft, making sure that there was plenty of chocolate dripping around his groin area and his balls as she went. Then she began to lick up the chocolate syrup, starting on and around his groin area, and slowly making her way closer and closer to his cock.

Just as Brianna neared the base of his cock, she reached her hand up to his cock and started to stroke it, stopping occasionally to lick the syrup off of her fingers. She could feel Ken beginning to swell and she knew that he was close to an orgasm. Brianna stopped what she was doing and removed her clothing. Then she climbed on top of the table and lowered herself onto Kens now rock hard shaft and began to rock back and forth, moving her pussy up and down.

Ken tried to raise his hips to match her rhythm but Brianna was sitting on him so that he could hardly move. Brianna made a motion with her hands that told him to just lay still and enjoy the ride. Brianna continued her thrusting motion and leaned her head back in ecstasy.

She soon realized that she was about to have an orgasm also, and she knew that Ken would shoot his load soon, so she stopped what she was doing and climbed up his body, lowering her pussy down to his mouth.

Ken needed no instructions, and went to work sucking and licking like a man in a frenzied hurry. The chocolate syrup that had rubbed off onto her folds gave a different taste when mixed with her juices that were flowing out of her body. It was a little stickier than usual, but the taste of her pussy juices mixed with the chocolate tasted wonderful. Brianna let Ken eat her pussy for a few minutes, and feeling the waves about to build inside of her, she did a one eighty and sat back down on his face, but leaning forward so that she could finish what she had started earlier.

The taste of her juices that were mixed on his hard cock tasted wonderful, reminding her of old times when she would fix chocolate covered frozen banana's, and then enjoy licking, sucking and eating them until they were all gone. The feel of Brianna once again sucking and licking Kens cock sent him over the edge at the same time that Brianna started bucking her hips as wave of pleasure were spilling all over her body. Both Ken and Brianna continued their feeding until they were both spent and collapsed onto the table.

Some of the leftover fluids still oozed from Brianna from time to time, and Ken would lean his head up and lick them up, savoring the flavor that had been totally new to him, but was now one that he wanted to have again and again. Brianna always tasted delicious, but this was incredible.

Fifteen minutes later when they both had rested and caught their breath, Brianna sat up on her knees and climbed back off of the table, then helping Ken sit up and then climb off of the table also.

"I'm glad that is a thick and sturdy table. There would have been some splinters flying around if it hadn't" Ken said as they stood on the floor looking into each others eyes.

"Yes, I'm glad too. I hope you enjoyed that. I was thinking about it yesterday when we were in the sandwich and ice cream shop. I saw how you watched some of the women as they ate their ice creams, and I wanted to bring to the pleasure home to both of us."

"Bri, it was incredible. Each time that I think that the experience can't get any better, you beat it by 100 percent."

"Ken, I just want to make sure that you are happy, and that our sex life never gets boring or dull."

"Bri, I don't think that is humanly possible with you around. You are an incredible woman in so many ways." Ken went over to the stereo in the living room and put in the CD that he had purchased earlier at the outlet mall. As the music began to play, he returned to where Brianna was standing and they slow danced until the music was over.

"Ok, I need to rest a bit" Brianna said as she headed for the sofa in the living room. She sat on one end and sprawled her legs down the length of the couch.

"I think I'm going to go get a shower while you stretch out on the couch."

"Ok, I'm going to lie down here for awhile, and then when you're done I'll go get myself cleaned up as well. Then maybe we can go to a restaurant and get some supper."

"Sounds like a plan to me Brianna. Rest dear and I'll be out in just a little bit."

Ken went on into the bedroom and tossed the dirty robe onto the floor. It was good that he had worn it as it kept him from sticking to the table surface, and it cushioned his back a little bit, as the terry cloth material was nice and plush. He then got into the shower, taking his time to clean his body thoroughly and shampoo his hair. His cock was still semi rigid, and as he cleaned it with the wash rag, he felt himself start to harden again. Ken quickly turned his attention to the rest of his body, knowing that there would be more action for him to enjoy as the days went by.

Brianna saw Ken come out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom, so she got up and made her way to the shower so that she could get cleaned up also. The thoughts of what had just happened were running through her mind as she washed herself, and several times she found herself touching her breasts and rubbing her clit, both of which were still aching for more release. She had to redirect her attention to the task at hand several times. Brianna couldn't believe that she could feel this way. She had never been so turned on before. She knew she would definitely repeat this episode many more times in their lovemaking over the years to come.

When Brianna was finished washing she dried herself off and made her way into the bedroom and proceeded to get dressed. Ken nodded in approval at the low cut blouse and tight slacks that accentuated her body so perfectly.

"Well, let's go get some supper. I think I would like to find a steak house and have a good juicy rib eye. Not that you weren't juicy enough Bri, but for now the steak will have to do."

Brianna smiled as she heard Ken's words. "That sounds like a good idea. With all of the sundae fixings I will probably just have a petite sirloin. That should hold me until breakfast time in the morning."

They found a small restaurant that said it served steaks, and went inside. The waiter escorted them to a table in the corner of the room. The room had recessed lighting, and each table had a candle in a hurricane lamp globe on a brass base. The light from the candle flickered and danced on their faces as they sat there making small talk while they waited for their meals.

The waiter observed the couple as he approached the table. They both had a glow about them. He gathered that they had been in love forever, probably as school sweethearts, and he mentioned this to them as he set their plates before them.

Ken was the first to respond. "No, actually we've only known each other for a few months. It does feel like it's been forever at times, and I'm hoping that it will be forever from this moment on."

"I feel the same way" Brianna replied. "I have come to realize that this man is my soul mate, the one that I have wanted all of my life. I had a wonderful husband that passed away some time back, but as wonderful as he was, he didn't compare to this man in front of you."

"Well, I wish the both of you the best of luck. It is obvious that you two were meant to be together, and I hope you always will be. I'll leave you alone to eat now, but if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask."

"Thank you" Brianna and Ken both piped up at the same time then just looked at each other and laughed.

They both started to eat their meals, smiling, reflecting on their lovemaking and all of what had just been said. When they were finished, Ken paid the bill and they started back outside to the car. They looked around for the car, but it was nowhere to be found. Ken went back inside and asked the manager if he could use the phone to call the police. The manager agreed and Ken dialed 911 and explained that they were from out of town, and when they came out of the restaurant, the car was gone. The dispatcher told him she would send an officer out immediately, and took the car information so that an alert could be put out to the area police. Ken was hopeful that the thieves had not gotten too far, and that the police could catch them and return his car.

The officer arrived and took down all of the information again. As he was finishing his notes, the radio crackled that the car had been spotted headed east out of town, and that an officer was in pursuit of the subjects. The officer quickly radioed that he would join the chase as a backup unit, but any other units that were closer should also join the pursuit so that the subjects could be apprehended. And the officer got back into his patrol car and with lights and siren blaring; he raced off in the vicinity of where the chase was currently.

Ken and Brianna didn't know what else to do, so they went back inside of the restaurant and told the manager what had just happened, and the manager offered to let them have a booth to sit and wait. It wasn't long before 2 large pieces of chocolate cream pie appeared at their table, compliments of the restaurant. Ken and Brianna thanked the waiter and decided that they might as well go ahead and enjoy the treat. Ken couldn't help but think about the taste of the chocolate syrup and Brianna's juices as he ate the pie before him.

Thirty minutes later an officer came through the door and asked for Ken. The waiter came and told Ken that he was wanted at the entrance, and Ken went to the front. He could see that it was the officer from earlier that had taken the report.

"I have some good news and some bad news to tell you sir. We caught the 2 gentlemen that had your car, but in the process of the chase they lost control after we had to use a stop stick to bring the chase to a close. They are being transported to the nearest hospital for treatment of the wounds, but I don't think your car will be so lucky. It appears to be totaled."

The manager had been listening in to the conversation, and he stepped forward and spoke directly to Ken. "We are a little slow right now, so let me have one of my waiter's take you both back to where you need to go. That way the policeman can resume his duties and take care of the mountains of paperwork that I'm sure this has caused."

"That is really nice of you. I don't mean to be an inconvenience to you or anyone else though. Truthfully, I'm not sure that I have any other options at the moment, so I will gratefully accept your offer."

"Good, I'll get someone to take you as soon as you're done with your pie."

12