The Weekend Getaway Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've finished our slices and thank you once again for your generosity."

"No problem, it is my pleasure to take care of my customers. I do hope you will return and dine with us again on your next visit to the area."

Ken walked back to the booth and explained what had happened to Brianna, and then led her back to the storefront where one of the waiters was waiting. They both recognized the waiter as being the one who had waited on them when they first arrived. He led them out to his car and they both climbed in and gave the waiter the directions back to the cabin. When they reached the drive, Ken tried to pay the waiter for his time and gas, but he wouldn't have any of it, and said that it was his pleasure to help them.

Ken and Brianna started walking back up the drive toward the cabin.

"Well, what am I going to do now? I have never had my car stolen. I sure hope my insurance covers this. I have full coverage so I think that I will be alright."

Ken took out his cell phone and sat down in one of the rockers on the front porch and called the number on his insurance card. The lady on the other end of the line was pleasant, and after taking the information, assured Ken that she would have a claims agent out to the cabin in the morning.

"Okay, I guess I've had enough excitement for one evening. Let's go rest for the evening. There is nothing more we can do for now, and I'm full from all of that food and especially since I've had dessert twice in a matter of hours" Brianna said and led Ken over to the bed in the master bedroom. She grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, found a movie that looked like it was interesting, and they snuggled on the bed and watched most of the movie until they both wound up falling asleep for the rest of the night.

12