The Weekend Getaway Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly nightfall when Wendy pulled the car into Brianna's driveway. Ken realized that at some point he had fallen asleep on the drive home. He silently hoped he didn't snore too loudly. Brianna and Wendy had hit it off immediately, and they had talked and gossiped about people that they both knew all of the way home.

Ken was the first one to speak as they all got out of the car. "Wendy, thank you so much for your generosity. I can tell you come from a fine family, and it was my pleasure to meet you. I do wish you would let me pay you something for your time at least."

"I'm really glad that I could help. I think I have found me a new friend in Brianna. I can now see what Daddy has been talking about all these years. He has said many times that he is blessed to have Brianna as his secretary, as she was not only beautiful, but also very smart and witty, and the clients just adored her."

Brianna smiled at the thought of her boss finding her attractive, but cleared her thoughts and concentrated on all of the tasks at hand.

Everyone pitched in, and in no time the car was unloaded and Wendy was ready to make her way toward her parents' home. Brianna gave Wendy a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and told her thank you once again. Ken shook Wendy's hand and gave her a hug, momentarily enjoying the feel of the young breasts against his chest. Then Wendy got into the car and started on her way over to her parent's home.

"Well, after having all of these women around you, I finally have you back to myself" Brianna said jokingly.

Ken replied, "Well, I will admit that I was surrounded by a lot of beauty today, but the only beauty that I want around me now is you."

Ken and Brianna started walking back towards the front door of Brianna's home. Ken slipped his arm around Brianna's waist, and let his hand slide down so that it rested on the top of her ass cheeks. Brianna smiled at the touch of his hand on her buttocks, and together they went inside the house.

They were both exhausted from the long day and agreed that sleep would be a wonderful thing for both of them.

"You need to get plenty of rest tonight. I want you bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning so that you can get this job. I want you with me, near me all of the time, and I cannot stand the thought of you having to take any longer than necessary to move up here."

"Brianna, I want to be with you always too. I will do my best to get that job tomorrow."

They both got in bed and snuggled together, facing each other. Brianna listened to Ken's breathing getting slower until he started a small snoring sound, and it wasn't long before she was doing the same.

12