The Weekend Getaway Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes and pictured her standing at the side of the tub. She was wearing only a white robe and as she let the front of the robe slip away to either side of her body, he watched as her breasts came into view. The nipples were nice and taut, standing at attention and wanting to be touched. The shaved mound of her pussy then was uncovered and he could see drops of moisture on the outer lips and knew that she was as excited to be with him as he was to be with her. She then stepped over the side of the tub with her left leg, exposing even more of her vaginal lips to his eyes. The scent of her vagina wafted onto his nose as she drew near. She moved her leg to the other side of where he had his two legs positioned, and brought her right leg over into the tub so that she was directly over him. She saw that Ken was getting aroused and lowered her self down to Ken's face so that he could taste the prize that he wanted to have.

As Ken reached out his tongue to tickle her clitoris, his tongue touched something and he quickly opened his eyes and looked up. There standing above him was Kathy, fully nude and smiling down at him. Ken jumped up and quickly reached for a towel to cover himself. Kathy almost fell over backwards from the sudden movement, so she quickly stepped back out of the tub and onto the bathroom mat nearby, dripping water on the bathroom floor as she moved.

"What the fuck? Are you nuts? What are you doing in my house?," Ken hollered as he stood upright and quickly wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Well, I came by to see if you were going to sell the house since you said you were moving to Georgia. The front door was unlocked, and you didn't answer when I called out. I heard the water running in the bathroom and as I approached I saw that the door was open and you were lying there with your eyes closed. I figured you were probably fantasizing about her and I figured "what the hell, one last time won't hurt before you're gone from this town for good."

"Damn it, we've been divorced for over a year. You have no right to come in my own house and do this to me. And so what if I am going to sell the house. What the fuck kind of business is it to you what I do with this place? I got the house in the divorce, and you do not have a claim on it now no matter what happens!," Ken hollered at her.

"For your information, I wasn't going to ask for anything from the house. As a matter of a fact, I want to buy the house. I am not happy with where I've been renting, and I know the house and its condition. I figured this would be as safe a purchase as I could possibly make and not buy a lemon that needed too much work," Kathy retorted.

Ken lowered his voice a little. "Okay, I don't have a problem with you buying the house if that is what you really want. As a matter of a fact, I will knock some off of the price since I will not need a realtor. But before we go any further, get dressed, get out of my bathroom and let me get dressed. Then I will talk to you some more about everything."

Kathy gathered up her clothes that she had lay by the bathroom door and hurriedly got dressed. Ken watched her as she put her clothes back on. She still had a nice body, and if Brianna was not in the picture, he probably would have been willing to at least take advantage of the situation and get him at least one more piece from her. Their sex had been really great for many years, and it was only near the end when there was so much fighting that their sex life had become non-existent. But now he had Brianna, and he had no need for any other woman in his life or in his bed.

When Kathy was dressed, she left the bathroom and went back into the living room and sat down in the recliner and flipped the TV set on. Ken grabbed his bathrobe that was hanging on the back of the bathroom door and wrapped it around himself, making sure that the string was tied securely, and that nothing could be seen but his lower legs and his feet from the bottom of the robe. Ken went into the living room and faced where Kathy was seated.

"I'm sorry for intruding on you like that. I was wrong, and it was a spur of the moment decision, I assure you," Kathy said as she turned the volume down on the TV set and spun her face towards Ken.

"Apology accepted, I guess. But do not ever do that again."

"I promise that I won't. I was thinking about old times after we met today. We made some wonderful memories during our marriage, and our sex life was one of them. You were always a fantastic lover, and I really don't remember why the sex stopped."

Ken quickly interjected, "I remember. It was because of all the fighting that we were doing. We stayed mad at each other all of the time, and I guess "make up sex" was never a consideration between us."

"Yes, I guess you're right," Kathy replied. "But now all that is past and it is time that you moved on with your new life and your girlfriend."

"And I intend to Kathy. I hate to say it, but I am happier than I have been in a long time. And I believe that it is not a short lived happiness, but one that Brianna and I can share for many years to come."

"Ken, I wish you the best. I really do. Now, let's get on with discussing the sale of the house."

They sat for a few hours discussing the details of the sell. They settled on a price and when they would try to close on the house, so that Ken could go up north and Kathy could begin to move her belongings back in.

The phone rang near the end of the discussion. It was Brianna calling to say that she was back at her house, and that Craig had told her once again that he felt he had made the right decision in hiring Ken. They talked briefly, and then Ken hung up and spoke to Kathy once more.

"I will call my lawyer and tell him to start drawing up the papers. Since this is a cash sale, I would not think that it will take too long to finish everything to make it legal," Ken said as he arose from where he was sitting and motioned toward the door.

Kathy got up from the recliner started toward the entranceway. "Thank you for being civil about that after my little escapade. I'm sorry that I did it and I apologize once again."

"No problem Kathy. Please do not ever do that again. Call me before you come over from now on and this won't happen anymore."

"Okay, it's a deal then. I will be headed to my home for now, and I will wait on you to call me to let me know when to bring the checkbook to the lawyers' office."

Ken walked Kathy to the door and locked it as she left. He turned and leaned against the door, breathing a sigh of relief that she was gone. He had to admit that he had definitely gotten turned on by seeing her naked again. The almost firm tummy, the long muscular legs that seemed to stretch to the heavens. The tan that she always had no matter the season, as she was a regular at the tanning salon. But hopefully that was the last time that it would happen with any woman other than Brianna. It was time to start a new chapter in his life and he felt ready to begin it.

12