The Weekend Getaway Ch. 10

Story Info
A calamity of errors and punishment.
4.1k words
4.23
8.4k
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movers arrived at Brianna's home the next day and they delivered Kens belongings. Brianna had left for work that morning, with Ken's assurances that he would be alright with the movers by himself. Sure enough, everything was delivered unharmed and on time. Ken had paid the movers before they unloaded, so he thanked the movers for the good job, gave them a nice tip, then went back inside to start the unpacking. Brianna already had a lot of things in her house, so they had discussed putting most of the items in the garage for now and bringing the boxes in one by one to unpack, so that the house would not be too unnecessarily cluttered.

Brianna arrived home from work that evening, and Ken had already made reservations at a local restaurant that was her favorite. So she quickly freshened up and then they went out to eat. A few hours later they wound up back at home, watched some TV and then decided that the day had been long enough and went to bed.

It was Brianna that spoke first after they were laying in each others arms, glancing at each other, then at the ceiling sometimes.

"Ken, you know that I love you very much. I can't believe that we are living under the same roof now. It almost seems like a dream. This has made me so very happy. I do not ever want anyone else but you in my bedroom or living in my house for that matter."

"I don't want anyone else but you either. I feel very passionate about our love, and I could never love another woman the way I love you."

Brianna smiled and reached over and snuggled up close to Ken as they lay there in the bed. Kisses were stolen periodically until they both fell asleep.

Brianna made breakfast for both of them the next day, and Ken set about unpacking more boxes while Brianna was at work. It was mid afternoon when he heard the doorbell rang, and he almost decided to ignore it since he didn't know anyone around here, and he didn't have to begin work until the following week. But just in case it was something important, he decided to go and see who it was at the front door.

"Hey there Ken", Wendy greeted as he opened the front door.

"Well ... hello yourself. What brings you around these parts?" Ken replied.

"I'm home on Christmas break and decided to stop and see if I could help you unpack or do anything."

"Well, that sure is sweet of you to offer, but I'm sure you have better things to be doing than to be helping an old man like me move boxes and put away belongings."

"Okay, number one, you are not old. And no I don't have anything else to do. Most of my friends are either grown up and have their own lives, or they have gone somewhere to be with family for the holidays. Plus daddy said that I was to help you and Brianna in anyway needed."

Ken knew he shouldn't have another woman in the house, especially a younger woman that looked as good as Wendy, while Brianna wasn't home. But she seemed to be such a sweet and innocent girl that he didn't see the harm in an extra hand. He had wanted to dig through the boxes and find his Christmas decorations anyway, as he and Brianna had planned to decorate the house that coming weekend.

"Alright, come on in. I can use an extra hand moving some of this stuff around anyhow."

Ken led her to the garage and they started carrying in the boxes one by one and sorting through the items. He had some pots and pans that were almost brand new, but they were not the same size as the ones that Brianna already had in the kitchen. Since he would probably be the main one to use them, he decided to put them up on the top shelf in the kitchen cabinet. Ken brought a small step ladder in from the shed outside and set it by the cabinet. He started to climb up on the ladder and have Wendy hand him the items from the boxes that were sitting on the kitchen counter. Wendy stopped him as he started on the first step.

"Ken, why don't I get up on the steps? I don't mind heights, plus if I lost my balance, it would be easier for you to catch me, than if you lost your balance and I tried to stop you from falling."

"Alright then", Ken replied as he stepped back and gave Wendy enough room to step up to the top step. "I'll hand you the items and tell you where I want them put." Ken reached around to the counter and grabbed the first pan. When he swung back around, Wendy's lower back was right at his eye level. She had a on a loose fitting skirt with flowers embroidered on the edges. The skirt hid her curves very nicely and kept anyone from knowing that she was not wearing any panties like usual. She hated having the extra garment on her, so she never wore any unless she absolutely had to.

Wendy looked around and then down at Ken and caught him looking at her rear. She had to admit that she was a little bit turned on. Usually older men didn't do anything for her, but there was something about this man that made her start to feel a moistening of her vaginal lips at the thought of him desiring her. As Ken handed her the pan, she leaned forward, knowing that the skirt would lift up a bit and possibly reveal her dirty little secret to Ken. She had never given a "free show", but she had always wanted to do it when the time was right. She knew she would probably never sleep with him, but a little flirting for the holidays might be a good present to give him. Ken couldn't take his eyes off of her behind as she strained to reach the shelf. Wendy purposely took a moment to get her balance, and then she straightened up and bent her hand down to retrieve the next item from Ken. This went on for several more things before the shelf was full.

The next three boxes had items that would go in the bedroom, so Ken stacked one on top of another, and then he asked Wendy to get the third box and follow him to the bedroom. He already had some boxes stacked on the floor that he had brought in earlier, but had decided not to unpack them, but work in a different room instead.

As Wendy was carrying her box into the bedroom, she didn't see the box already sitting on the floor by the door and she stumbled over it and fell flat onto the floor. Ken was still carrying the two boxes in his hands, and he quickly sat them down by the bed and reached over to help Wendy get back up. During the commotion, neither one heard Brianna arrive home from work. Brianna walked into the living room, and noticing that the bedroom door was open and there was some noise was emanating from the room, she made her way in that direction. A small groan was heard coming from a female voice as she entered the room.

The first thing she saw was Wendy face down on the floor, her skirt flipped up showing her bare ass and the short blond hairs of her pussy bent up in the air, and her hands pushing on the carpet trying to get to a position on her knees. Ken was bent down reaching for her skirt when Brianna let out a shriek and a long list of words that were almost intangible.

"What the hell is going on here? You're not in my house twenty four hours until I catch you about to fuck a young girl doggie style in my bedroom! How DARE you! I cannot believe I could be so stupid." Brianna came at Wendy at with one swift jerk raised her up off of the floor and flung her toward the front door. "Get out of my house and don't you ever come back here you little tramp. And just wait until I tell your daddy what I caught you doing."

"But it wasn't what it looked like", Wendy stuttered as she ran for the front door, trying to straighten her skirt out as she went.

"I don't give a damn what you say. Just get out NOW", Brianna screamed, almost in a hissing voice as she then turned her attention toward Ken. Wendy went running from the house and climbed in her car, quickly leaving the residence.

"Brianna, before you go getting any more upset, I can explain this."

"There is no need to explain this. I know what I saw. And I can't believe you would do this to me. I LOVE YOU. I've loved you for a long time. And I thought that you loved me. But evidently I was the stupid one. My friends warned me about the kind of pervert that I would meet on the internet. But I was convinced that they were wrong, that you were the exception, and that I would prove it to them soon enough. Now I realize that I should have listened to them, and not to your words that were as smooth as honey, yet filled with unseen venom."

"Brianna, please, just give me a moment. Wendy had stopped by and offered to help me unpack the boxes. I swear I didn't know that she had no underwear on. And she was carrying a box for me into the bedroom when she fell over another one that I had sat on the floor over here by the door. It was my fault that she stumbled, and I was merely trying to help her get presentable again and be able to stand back up. Plus I was worried about her being okay or not."

"I'm sure you inspected her really well while she was spread eagle before your eyes to determine if she looked OKAY to you."

"No, it all happened so fast, that I didn't have time to "inspect anything" if I had wanted to", Ken snorted in reply.

"Well give me one good reason why I should believe what you are trying to tell me?" Brianna asked.

"Because you've never had any reason to doubt me before. I have always been true and faithful to you, and I always will. I admit that maybe I was wrong for having her in the house without you being here."

"MAYBE YOU WERE WRONG? Ken, there's no maybe about it. You were most certainly in the wrong. I would have thought that you would know better."

"Okay, you're right, I was definitely in the wrong. And I'm sorry for my actions. Plus I promise that I won't let it happen again. It was a stupid mistake and I won't repeat it."

Brianna went into the living room and sprawled on the sofa, deep in thought, with tears streaming down her face. She wanted to believe him. She felt in her heart that nothing had happened up to the point that she had walked in, but she was worried about whether he was telling the truth about what would have happened if she hadn't walked in. He had never given her a reason to doubt him, and to be fair, she should at least consider his side of the story. She decided to call Craig's house and ask to speak to Wendy. When she had her on the line, she apologized for her outburst and said that she wanted to hear Wendy's side of the story. If the two stories matched, then maybe she would give Ken a second chance.

After talking to Wendy for about thirty minutes, she was convinced that what Ken told her was the truth, and that thankfully what could have happened had been diverted. Ken was sitting on the bed silently crying when Brianna called him into the living room. She had noticed that Ken did have a semi hard-on when she walked in on him and Wendy, so she knew that there was something that wasn't being said, but since it appeared nothing sexual had happened between the two of them, she decided not to pursue it.

Ken walked into the living room to find Brianna standing in the middle of the room stripped naked. "Well, since you had a piece taken away from you, I decided that I might put that bulge in your pocket to good use and enjoy some make up sex. Now come here and kiss me."

Ken started towards Brianna, and began unbuckling his belt as he walked across the floor.

"No, you're not to do anything unless I tell you to. This is going to be your punishment for your dirty deed this afternoon."

Ken didn't argue, but instead decided to play along with Brianna in this sex game that suddenly sounded very appealing, making his cock grow even harder as he approached her. Brianna reached her hands out and grabbed him on the sides of his head and started to kiss him passionately, probing her tongue deep into his mouth, making him suck on it like he was sucking her clitoris. She took turns biting on his lip, and probing his mouth, while letting her hands wander down his body. She moved her hands down the sides of his ribs, and down to the cheeks of his ass, massaging and groping them. Ken started to move his hands to her breasts, but Brianna quickly moved her hands up to his and brought them back down to his side.

"I told you that you're not to do anything until I tell you to. Now don't move your hands again until I instruct you as to what to do with them."

Ken did as told, and then he felt Brianna move in even closer to him so that his cock was rubbing on the outer lips of her pussy. Brianna went back to massaging and groping his ass cheeks while lightly grinding her pussy lips onto the tip of his cock, being careful so that he never got the chance to enter her. She also resumed the kissing that she was doing earlier, and continued to do these things until she felt that her nipples were hardened and her clit was totally aroused.

Then she led Ken into the master bathroom and still making him keep his hands off of her and himself, she told him to start filling up the Jacuzzi tub with water, and then she got in and sat down with her back to the wall, facing Ken, with her pussy lined up with a lower level jet on the front side of the Jacuzzi. Then she instructed Ken to sit on the edge of the tub facing her with his feet and legs in the water. When the Jacuzzi was full, she told him to cut the water off and to start the jets running.

Once the jets were going full throttle, and the water was pulsing through the system, she tweaked her position until she was where the water from the jet was flowing directly onto her pussy lips, and she reached between her legs and spread her lips open wide so that the jets would now reach her clitoris. She watched Ken observing her with anticipation, and wondered how long she could hold out before she had to have him inside of her. But for now she was enjoying being the dominant one in this game.

Brianna then told Ken to take one of his big toes, and to start to rub her clit with it, but that he must hold his foot upright so that the water from the jets would also be massaging her at the same time. Ken did as ordered, keeping his eyes on the prize at hand that he wanted so badly. His cock was throbbing and aching as he longed to plunge it into her depths where he knew the water was freely flowing. Brianna let him do this for awhile, and then she reached up and grabbed his cock, and started to roll the tip around in her hands, teasing him as she did. Then she stopped and reached underneath him and grabbed his balls and started gently massaging and rolling them lightly in her hands. She could see his cock jumping in anticipation, wanting her hands to be on him again.

Then she took one hand and moved his foot back to the side of the tub and started to rub her clit herself, enjoying the sensations of her hand and the water from the jets spilling all around her vagina and causing her clitoris to harden as much as it possibly could. With the other hand she continued to stroke his balls, being careful not to touch any part of his cock. The glistening of his pre-cum could now be seen on the tip of his dick, and she bent forward and licked it off, then laid back and continued to play with herself. Ken was almost going crazy from not being able to touch her, but she was enjoying this too much to stop now. She knew that he would come any minute, so when she could no longer stand the anticipation of him pounding his cock into her aching pussy, she told him to lean backwards onto the commode lid which was already in the down position.

Then Brianna stood up in the Jacuzzi and stepped over the side and straddled Ken. His cock was standing straight up at attention, so it was easy for her to lower herself onto him, reminding him that he could hold onto what ever fixtures he need to for balance, but he was in no form or fashion to touch her anywhere on her body, except for his cock in her pussy. And he was not to move his hips, not even to the rhythm of hers. He was to remain still and let her control the movements.

Brianna started an up and down movement, gliding her pussy up and down his shaft, sometimes stopping at the tip, just as he had done to her in another session of their lovemaking. She had told herself that she would move slowly, prolonging the orgasm as long as she could, but after a few strokes up and down, she could feel his cock begin to swell, and she felt her own self began to tighten around his member, and it wasn't long before they were both crying out as spasm after spasm hit them. Brianna thought she would never stop orgasming as she rode his cock over and over and over again. Ken had begun to buck his hips as the orgasm hit him, but she didn't mind, as it was all over then. They both continued to move, Ken pounding every bit of the sexual energy that had built up in him into her pussy that was so tightly wrapped around his cock.

Brianna was the first to slow down and then eventually she stood up and moved back into the tub, where she let Ken join her. Brianna turned the jets off, and then she bathed him, still not allowing him to touch her until she had completely scrubbed him down. She started with the washrag, lathering it up really good so that it would slide easily where ever she wanted. Then she reached up to his face and gently circled the edges, working the rag closer to the middle of his face, making sure she didn't get any soap in his eyes, before finally reaching the top of his nose. She then let the rag slide down around the sides of his mouth and down to his shoulder. Ken had muscular shoulders that stood straight out, and they were very firm to the touch, and tanned to a golden brown. Brianna let the rag continue out his arm to his hand, and then repeated the motion on the other shoulder, continuing in the same matter as the other side. As she brought the washrag up under his arms, she let it continue over to his chest and down to his stomach. He had a little bit of fat on his belly, but it was not enough to turn her off. She let her index finger work its way to the inside of his belly button, still covered by the washrag and then she brought the washrag down to his penis and began to lightly stroke his cock up and down, adding a semi twisting motion as she went. Seeing his cock starting to harden again, she quickly moved on down to his scrotum and gently wiped his balls before making him turn his back to her and get on his knees.

She then got to her knees and started at the top of his back, working the rag down his back, scrubbing lightly, teasingly as she went. As her hand came down to his ass cheeks she reached under him, and once again stroked his cock for a few seconds before letting the rag rub across his balls, then up the center of his ass. She paused at his bung hole and lightly rubbed it the same way that she did when she was masturbating and rubbing her own clitoris. Brianna wondered if it would feel the same way to him that it felt on her clit, and just then she could feel Ken lean backwards a bit into her hand, and she had her answer immediately. She filed that away for future reference to explore further during another love making session. She then continued to wipe the rag down his legs and onto his feet. Once she had lathered him up completely, she used the rag to rinse his backside, taking a little longer than needed to let the water flow between his cheeks as she watched for his reaction. Once again he didn't seem to mind. Then she had him turn around and face her seated on the floor of the Jacuzzi so that she could rinse his front side. When she got to his cock she let the water stream from the tip to the base, and repeated this several times, saying that she wanted to make sure that there were not any suds left that could cause any discomfort later.

When she was finished rinsing him, she handed the washrag to Ken and told him to make sure that she was completely scrubbed, as she didn't want any of his cum to remain on any part of her. Ken did as told, taking his time. He especially enjoyed getting to touch her breasts and then her vaginal lips and he definitely took longer than was needed to insure that both parts were clean. When Ken had washed her front side completely, he had Brianna stand up and turn around with her back to him. Ken continued cleaning her, letting the rag fall between her ass cheeks and taking the time to rub his index finger on her hole as she had done to him. Then Brianna leaned over so that she would be on her knees in a doggie style position in the tub, and she told him to fuck her any way that he wanted.

12