The Weekend Getaway - Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like she had been cumming forever and he was seeing black spots by the time that she relaxed her hips and he could draw in fresh air. Her face had a satisfied grin as she held onto the wall and slowly climbed off of him. She stood next to the bed for a moment trying to regain her bearings.

"I hope I pleased you Mistress" he spoke up after several seconds.

"Mmm...it's a start," she said, finishing her glass of wine from the bedside table. She surveyed his body and saw that his desperate cock was the hardest it had been all evening and was aching for release. A few seconds later she sat down on the bed next to him, grabbing the base of his cock with one hand and using her finger to spread his precum around the head with the other.

"Please..." he pleaded "...I've been a good boy,"

"Have you?" she asked nonchalantly, moving her face close to his cock so that he could feel her warm breath on the head of his cock.

"Oh God..."

"I suppose you do deserve a small treat," she said as she lightly wrapped her warm lips around the head of his cock.

"Fuck!" he groaned as his eyes rolled back into his head. She slowly began to move her head back and forth, sucking on his cock as she went. Taking her time she slowly and gradually increased her speed, knowing that it wouldn't take much to make him explode. After only a minute or so she could see the muscles in his legs tensing and knew that he must be getting close already.

She removed his cock from her mouth with an audible pop from the force of the suction. Wrapping her hand firmly around the base she began licking his most sensitive spot, along the ridge on the underside of his cock. He squirmed against the restraints and she looked up to meet his eyes with her own seductive gaze. She continued to tantalize his cock, running her tongue around the ridge and taking breaks to flick it rapidly over his sweet spot.

Finally when he didn't look like he could take any more she took his head into her mouth and began sucking it in earnest. This time she stroked the shaft of his cock in time so that it felt like she had taken his whole member into her mouth at once. With her free hand she lightly squeezed his aching, cum filled balls. Brian's breathing quickened at once when she began working his cock with such mastery and the pleasure was overwhelming. She sped up the pace at which she stroked and sucked, pushing him ever closer to erupting.

"Mmm...God! I'm going to cum!" he moaned loudly and she could feel the base of his cock began to spasm in her hand. She immediately stopped stroking him and gripped the shaft of his cock hard, pulling her mouth away.

"Jesus...Allison, let me cum!" he gasped hungrily as he pulled at the restraints, forgetting for a moment that he was bound and wanting to finish the job himself.

"Oh no, not tonight," she said flatly as she dug her fingers hard into his swollen sack and squeezed causing him to wince. "You couldn't wait the other day to satisfy yourself, but tonight you're going to learn to wait."

"Just let me cum now and I promise I will delete all of that stuff," he pleaded. His cock was a violent shade of purple and he was desperate for release.

"Keep pushing your luck and you won't be cumming anytime soon,"

"I'm sorry Mistress, it's just...how am I going to sleep when I'm this wound up?"

"I know what will help you unwind," she said as she got up off the bed and walked over to the duffle bag, grabbing a blindfold and putting it on him. A minute or so passed and he could hear the sound of clothes rustling in the background. She returned and he felt her untie one of his wrist restraints and cuff it to the other one behind his back before uncuffing his legs. He was prodded to stand up and she tied a towel tightly around his waist, pressing his still hard cock towards the ground. Her hand nudged him forward and they began to walk.

He wasn't sure where she was taking him, but as they moved towards the sliding door he couldn't help but think it was the outdoors hot tub that belonged to their room. A few steps into the outside and the waves became eminently louder, carried to shore by the cool breeze. In his mind they had walked too far for the hot tub. A moment later he could feel the sand beneath his feet and knew they must be on the beach. Another ten paces and Allison stopped him and stood behind him.

She reached around him and ran her hands over his body and he could feel her hard nipples through the material of whatever shirt she was wearing now, stiffened by the cold. One of her hands wandered down underneath the towel and stroked his cock while the other removed his blindfold.

The sky was clear and black and the stars shone bright, this was the kind of view you could never get back home in the city. His eyes were still adjusting, but a quick glance up and down the beach told him that it was deserted and they were the only ones out there at this time of night. They stood there together taking in the evening in silence for a few moments, her hand still working his stiff cock at a slow pace.

"What are we doing out here?" he asked, before adding "...Mistress" as an afterthought, not sure if the change in setting meant that their evening of fun had come to an end or if they were still playing.

"We aren't doing anything," she said, as she freed his hands.

"Oh?"

"Nope, you're going swimming"

The water couldn't have been even sixty degrees. It had been a cool autumn already and there was no way he was going in that water. He began to turn around to face her, searching for the words to protest and in one quick motion she took his towel from him. For a fraction of a second he stood there stark naked, and even though he didn't see anybody on the beach, he couldn't be sure that nobody was watching.

Without hesitation he jumped into the freezing cold water to cover himself. He looked over and saw Allison giggling at the look on his face as the cold waves overtook his body, causing him to shiver at once. He could feel his cock beginning to shrink and his balls hugging tight to his body and knew that this was her plan all along. She sat down several feet back in the sand, fully clothed and watching him tread water to try and stay warm.

"Anytime you think you're cooled off for the night, you're welcome to come get your towel slaveboy," she said to him. As the wind blew her hair across her face he could still make out the grin she was giving him, and he knew that he was in for a long weekend full of surprises.

12