The Weekend Guest Ch. 01

Story Info
A married couple has fun with a weekend guest.
1.6k words
4.38
21.1k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a FANTASY story. It may contain themes of consensual non-consent, slavery, dominance/submission, and/or extreme pain. Please do not try any of this at home. Do not try ANY fantasy with ANYONE unless you've discussed it in detail with them beforehand. Informed consent is fucking mandatory.

*****

Driving home with a hard on was an incredibly hard, er... difficult thing to do. My slave had told me that the night before my birthday, I had to give her time to prepare my present, so she had arranged for me to go to the bar with some friends, and even had the presence of mind to make sure and hint that I wouldn't want to drink TOO much, as my prick still had to perform after I got home. I had kept it to three drinks over the course of two hours. I couldn't wait to see what she had planned.

I opened the door, and there she was in the living room, kneeling on her pillow, waiting for me. She was dressed in her thigh high stockings and her leather collar, and she was kneeling with her hands behind her, in the way that she knew I loved because of the way it made her breasts bulge out. Her eyes had that mischievous twinkle that I've come to love so much.

"Welcome home, Daddy. Are you ready for your birthday present?"

"I've been waiting all night to see what you have for me..."

"Well I've had to put a lot of work into this, Master. I really hope you like it."

"Show me."

She stood up, walked to me, kissed me on the lips, and led me to the bedroom. I had no idea what to expect, but when she opened the door, I was floored. There, kneeling on the bed, was a friend of ours. She was naked, bent over at the waist, and had her hands cuffed behind her. The cuffs were attached to a chain that led up to the D-ring in the ceiling above the center of our bed. This forced her arms up behind her in what looked like a very uncomfortable way. Her face was hidden by a blindfold and a ballgag, but I immediately recognized our friend Lisa. We had talked about inviting her into the bedroom and we had done some flirting back and forth, but this was a surprise.

I looked at my slave questioningly. "Master, I told her I didn't know what to get for your birthday and she volunteered to be your present. We've spent a month working out the details. She'll be at our disposal for the whole weekend."

"This may be the best present I've ever gotten..."

"Wait till you see what we have planned for you, Daddy." She said as she smiled that sexy submissive smile. "Sit down and watch for a while..." she said, gesturing to a chair that had been conveniently set up with a glass of what looked like Scotch set beside it. I gave her a big kiss and did as she suggested.

Sara climbed up on to the bed and started caressing Lisa's body. "She's got such great skin. I loved playing with it while I was putting her in position for you, Master." She rubbed Lisa's pert little ass. "I love how her ass is so ripe for spanking." She grinned at me and reached across the bed for a paddle. She proceeded to spank Lisa's ass, starting gently and getting more and more powerful as her ass got redder and redder. Lisa would grunt and moan through the gag, but otherwise, just sat there and took her spanking like a good girl. When she had satiated her masochistic tendencies, my wife dropped the paddle and said "Master, you should see her ass right now." I went up to the head of the bed and looked at her rear. Sure enough, it was nice and red. My slave had done a very good job of giving this girl a nice spanking. "I'm impressed." I told her. "Thank you, Master. I learned from the best."

She reached down to the slut's pussy and ran her finger in and out for a few seconds. "The slut's cunt is very wet. She must have liked being spanked." She put her flinger to her lips and tasted. "Mmmm... She tastes good." She put her finger back in the slut's fuckhole, and put her finger up in front of me "Would you like a taste, Master?" I leaned forward and licked the girl cum off of her finger. Sure enough, it was amazing.

"Did seeing me spank her turn you on, Master?" I nodded, but she hadn't actually expected an answer. She reached down to my shorts and felt my bulging cock through my jeans. "I guess it did. I'm glad I turned you on so much, Daddy." She started undressing me. Taking off my shirt and kissing my chest while she undid my pants. When I was completely naked, she started stroking my cock. "Would it please my master to make her cry?" I smiled.

"Of course it would. You know how much I enjoy doing bad things to bad girls." She began by attaching a small vibrator to a string, and hooked that string to the back of Lisa's garter. The way she was bent over, the string was just long enough that it put the vibrator just lightly laying against her pussy. My beautiful wife turned the vibrator on low, and then she bent over the side of the bed, sticking her ass towards me and putting her face next to Lisa's. She reached up with one hand and grabbed Lisa' breast, squeezing a little too tightly. She leaned in next to Lisa and said "Master is going to fuck me now, and there's nobody here to touch your little slut pussy. Isn't that sad?" I repositioned myself behind her and slowly sunk my cock into my wife's waiting pussy. "Oh fuck... His cock is sliding into me. It's so big and hard, I don't know if I can take it all." She flattered me, but it certainly drove Lisa a little mad. I could see her struggling, frustrated.

"Oh fuck, his cock feels so good. He's pumping my little slut cunt so hard. It's too bad there's nobody here to fuck your pussy. It feels so fucking good...Mmmmm..."

Lisa was visibly frustrated, drooling and moaning, the vibrator teasing her mercilessly, obviously wishing she could get free and at least touch herself.

"Oh fuck. He put his finger on my little asshole as he's fucking me. He's rubbing it while his cock fucks my little slut cunt. It's almost more than I can take... Oh fuck, I'm so close..."

Lisa started moaning even louder and trying to beg, but the gag made her completely unintelligible. She was thrusting her hips back and forth, trying to get more stimulation on her cunt.

"Oh God... I'm going to... Daddy, can I please cum?!?!"

"Cum for me, baby girl."

She came, hard. Her pussy clenched my cock so hard I had to slow down for a second or two until the worst of her orgasm was over. But it was during her orgasm that I heard Lisa finally start to cry, so aching for relief or at least someone to touch her that the frustration of being tied up and left alone had caused her to weep.

This sent me over the edge, and I moaned as I started cumming inside my slave's wet little pussy.

"Oh my God, he's cumming inside me. I can feel it... Oh shit, there's so much..." Lisa cried even more at Sara's words.

When I had finished cumming, I pulled out. Sara turned off the vibrator, further frustrating our guest. Sara said to Lisa "Should I suck my Master's cock clean? Oh wait, you can't answer me, can you? (giggle) I think I'll take that as a yes." She got down on her knees and slowly licked my cock clean of our combined juices, making it as noisy a process as possible. When she was done, she knelt again beside Lisa and said "It's so nice to feel his cum running down my legs. It's all warm and wet. It makes me feel so slutty... Would you like to taste?" Lisa, even being tied up, was able to emphatically nod her head. Sara reached down and got one of her fingers wet from her pussy, and rubbed the mixture of boy and girl cum onto Lisa's upper lip. "Well tough shit. You can't taste, but you can smell." Lisa sniffed loudly and moaned. Sara turned to me. "What do you think Master, has she been a good girl?" I nodded. "Do you think she deserves relief, Master?" I smiled and thought a minute. Lisa was nodding her head as much as she could while tied up.

"I suppose she deserves some relief after being denied for so long." Sara smiled at me and said "You're such a benevolent Master" and grinned at me. She reached her hands down to Lisa's pussy and said "Ok slut, I'm going to play with your little cunt for 30 seconds. If you want to cum, you'll have to make it quick, because I'm not going to wait for you." She started playing with Lisa's clit, and Lisa's moans filled the room. 30 seconds turned out to be plenty of time, as Lisa came nice and hard after about 15. When she had finally calmed down, Sara looked at her and said "Ok slut, I need someone to clean this cum from my pussy. If you promise to be a good girl, I'll let you out of that bondage and let you do it, but no hands allowed, ok?" Lisa moaned and nodded. Sara giggled at me, "This is going to be fun!" and she started untying Lisa from her bonds.

I could already tell this was going to be the best birthday of my life.