The Weekend Guest Ch. 02

Story Info
A married couple has fun with a weekend guest.
1.1k words
4.07
13.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a FANTASY story. It may contain themes of consensual non-consent, slavery, dominance/submission, and/or extreme pain. Please do not try any of this at home. Do not try ANY fantasy with ANYONE unless you've discussed it in detail with them beforehand. Informed consent is fucking mandatory.

*****

It was the day of my birthday. Last night, my slave Sara had given me the present of our friend Lisa, tied up and ready for use as our weekend fucktoy. We had had some fun the previous night and let Lisa lick the cum from Sara's pussy, but she was still frustrated from being denied any orgasms except from Sara's fingers. Of course, this frustration only turned Sara and me on even more.

Lisa had slept on the floor at the foot of our bed while Sara and I snuggled and giggled and made plans for her late into the night. The next day, I sat on the couch, naked, as the girls made me breakfast. Pancakes and bacon, my favorite. It was a little hard for them to make bacon naked, but I figured the popping grease would keep them on their toes, so I didn't let them put any clothes on, besides the collars they were already wearing.

They brought the meal to the couch and Sara sat next to me while I ate. Lisa was relegated to sitting on the floor at our feet. Every once in a while, I would give them bites of food, and they followed their training, and said "Thank you Master" before I would allow them to take it. We sat and ate and watched TV, and generally just relaxed for almost an hour.

After a while, I said that I would much rather see Lisa with her face buried in Sara's pussy instead of the stupid TV show we had been watching. Sara smiled at me and said "Your wish is my command, Master." She grabbed Lisa's hair and pulled Lisa's face into her crotch. "Mmmm... I'm so glad she knows how to lick pussy, Master. It's so distracting to have to teach them how to do it properly..." I just sat back and watched as Sara's eyes rolled back in her head. After only about five or ten minutes, Sara was writhing in orgasm. She pulled Lisa's face into her pussy and held it there as she screamed out her orgasm. When she finally came down, she released Lisa's head and lay back, recovering.

I took this as my opportunity and told Lisa "My turn." She replied "Yes Master" and shifted over to kneel between my legs. Her head dropped to my crotch and she took my already hard cock into her mouth. "Go slow. You haven't earned my cum yet." She nodded as well as she could with a mouth full of cock and slowly bobbed her head up and down. It was an amazing feeling, but she didn't know my cock as well as Sara did. Yet.

After a couple minutes, Sara leaned against my shoulder and stroked my arm as she watched Lisa suck on my prick. "Sluts really are more beautiful when their mouths are full, aren't they Master?"

"Yeah, that's what I've been saying for years."

"I didn't quite believe you until now. I'm sorry for doubting you, Daddy."

She leaned up and kissed me. We kissed long and hard, letting our tongues play in each other's mouths as Lisa continued with her slave duties. There may be no greater feeling in the world than a passionate kiss while your cock is in someone's mouth.

"Would you like to ride my cock, slave?" Sara grinned and nodded, pushing Lisa off of me and swinging her legs over my lap. "Guide my cock into her pussy, slut." I felt Lisa's hand grab my cock and Sara slowly lowered herself onto me. Her warm, wet cunt felt so amazing. She started rocking up and down, slowly.

"Mmmm... That cock feels so good inside me. I bet Lisa wishes she could be in my place right now, doesn't she?"

I heard a faint "yes, mistress" coming from behind Sara. I smiled at Sara and she smiled back. We kissed again, passionately, enjoying each other as much as possible, both for ourselves and to frustrate Lisa as much as we could. After a few seconds, Sara moved her head back from mine and said "Oh yes... the slut is licking my ass and it feels amazing." I was proud of Lisa for taking some initiative to please us. "Oh fuck.. Between your cock and her tongue, I'm going to cum soon, Master." She started rocking back and forth faster. "May I pleaase, Daddy?"

I just nodded.

"Oh yes... It's so good... Tongue that ass, slut... Yes... yes... YES... YESSSSSSSSSS" and she came, hard. She screamed and her pussy clamped down on my cock.

She lay against my chest, her breathing heavy. "Oh thank you, Master. That was so nice. I never thought it would be so good to have a cock in my pussy and a tongue in my ass at the same time. Will you please cum in me now, Master? I would like that very much."

"Having your own slut is making you very confident, slave. Are you forgetting your manners?"

"I'm sorry Master. What I meant was, please cum any time you're ready in whichever of my slut holes you would like to, Master."

"That's better."

I grabbed her ass and started bouncing her up and down on my cock faster. Lisa, meanwhile, had gotten her finger nice and wet with Sara's girl goo, and slipped her finger underneath us to play with my ass. A tight pussy bouncing on my cock and a wet finger playing with my ass was too much for me, and I held tight to Sara as I pumped another load of cum into her waiting pussy.

"Oh, thank you for your cum, Master..." I just sighed and smiled and pulled her tight to me. Lisa slowly caressed her ass and our thighs as we came down from our orgasmic high. When we had cuddled for a minute or two, Sara slid off me. "Clean off your Master's cock, slut." Sara grabbed Lisa by the back of her head and shoved her face towards my cock. She was getting more and more desperate for cock, so she enthusiastically started licking the cum off of me.

"God that's hot, Master. I love your cock in my mouth, but this is a close second." When I had been cleaned off, Sara pulled Lisa off of me and said "my turn." She pulled Lisa into her own crotch, and had Lisa lick her pussy, cleaning all of the cum from her wet little twat. By the time she was nearing completion of her task, Sara had started getting very turned on again, and had reached over and started caressing my penis, which was also recovering by this time.

She looked deep into my eyes and said "It's your birthday, Master. What's next?"