The Weekend Guest Ch. 03

Story Info
A married couple has fun with a weekend guest.
2.2k words
4.4
13k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a FANTASY story. It may contain themes of consensual non-consent, slavery, dominance/submission, and/or extreme pain. Please do not try any of this at home. Do not try ANY fantasy with ANYONE unless you've discussed it in detail with them beforehand. Informed consent is fucking mandatory.

*****

My birthday dinner was amazing. Sara, Lisa, and I went out to a fancy seafood restaurant. Before we left, I had told both sluts to put on nice dresses, but no underwear allowed. They came into the living room wearing high heels with two gorgeous and very classy dresses, both cut as short as could be expected of a lady. Sara's was a nice blue, while Lisa's was jet black. "What beautiful creatures... But if you're not going to wear your collars, we need to make sure you two don't forget your places while we're out, don't we?"

"Yes master" came at me from both sources.

"Ok ladies, come here and bend over the table." They walked to the side of the table and bent over it, their heels making their asses stick out even more than they normally would have. I flipped both of their skirts up over their back and made sure that neither was wearing any panties. I slipped one finger of each hand towards each of their crotches. Sure enough, they were both wet. I was lucky to have found two women who got off on being obedient.

I opened the wooden case that had been waiting on the table, and withdraw brand new metal butt plugs. Each about an inch and a half wide at the widest, and four or so inches long. Each ended in a jewel at the base. Coincidentally, one was blue and one was black. Someone must be smiling down on me, I thought.

I lubed up each one, and slowly slid it into the ass of the girls as they remained bent over the table. There were some moans and groans as the large plugs slid into place, but no complaints. They are such good girls. "Good job taking your plugs" I told them as I slipped my fingers back down towards their crotches and played with each one's pussy. I slid my fingers down and found their clits. "Are you going to be good girls tonight?"

"Yes, Master," they answered in unison. I swirled my finger around their clit, the area already plenty slick.

"Are you going to forget that you are my sluts?"

"No, Master." I swirled my finger faster. They were beginning to pant and shove their asses back at my hands, trying to get me to press harder.

"Who is in charge here?"

"You, Master." I rubbed their clits harder, letting them feel as much pleasure as I could. When I could tell they were both getting close and I could feel their wetness soaking their crotch, I said "That's right. And please don't forget it." I stopped all touching and wiped my hands off on a towel. "Now stand up and let's go. Their frustration was evident, but like good girls, they stood up, smoothed their dresses, and followed me to the car.

At dinner, we sat in a corner booth, with me in the middle. We had seafood, and it was as outstanding as I would hope from a restaurant with those prices. As we finished the meal, I put my arms around both ladies, and leaned in to Sara and said "I love you my slave. This has been the best birthday ever." She gave me her biggest smile and said "You're welcome, Master. I'm so glad you like it." We kissed. I could feel Lisa getting turned on next to me. She grabbed my leg. I finished my kiss with Sara, and turned to her. "And you, my new little slut. Thank you for being my birthday present."

"Of course, Master. But it was all Sara's doing. She seduced me..." I gave her a kiss as well.

We headed home. I drove, and Sara sat in the passenger seat. Lisa sat in the middle of the back seat. Sara grinned at me, then looked back at Lisa and said "Slut, give Master a show." I pitched my rearview mirror down in time to see Lisa scoot her ass forward on the seat and hiker her dress up to show her bare twat and the jewel of the butt plug. She ran her fingers around her pussy, and the pointed her finger at me, demonstrating how wet her little pussy was. Then she grinned into the mirror and put her finger in her mouth. She resumed playing with herself and rolled her head back. Her fingers played with her clit, and then would slide into her pussy for a few seconds, then back to the clit. She repeated the pattern again and again.

"Isn't she so pretty, Master?" Sara asked me. I could only nod, as trying to pay attention to the road took all my concentration. Lisa's moans grew louder and louder as she continued to play with herself for us. After a few minutes, she said "Master and Mistress, may I please cum for you?" Before I could answer, Sara said "Of course not, slut. We are almost home. Put your cunt away." Lisa's frustration was once again palpable, but like a good girl, she stopped playing with herself and smoothed her skirt back over her lap.

We pulled into the driveway and went inside. "Go put your collars on and get those dresses off."

"Yes, Master!" I did so love hearing that in stereo.

When they came back in, I was sitting in my chair. I looked at Sara and patted my lap. She smiled and sat on my knee. Lisa took her place on the floor with her head resting against my other leg. Sara reached down and played with the growing bulge in my pants. "Do you think it's time to give her a chance to feel your cock inside her, Master?"

"I think she's done well since she got here. She's followed orders admirably, but she has been very obviously disappointed at doing what she's been told at times... I just don't know. I tell you what, I'll let you make that decision, my lovely little slavegirl."

She grinned at me. "Thank you for the responsibility, Master. I think she's been a very good slut, and I think we should give her the gift of your cum inside her, but not in the place she most wants it."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I think you should fuck her in the ass, Master. Let's see if she can cum that way."

"What a good idea. Why don't you take her in the bedroom and prepare her while I sit here and finish my drink?"

"Yes, Daddy!" Sara got up from my lap and led Lisa towards the bedroom. I watched them go, the way their hips moved in time with their walk was mesmerizing. I slowly finished the last of my drink, allowing them about ten minutes to prepare themselves for me.

I got to the bedroom in time to see Sara finish attaching Lisa's arms to the cuffs at the top of the bed. She had been tied down face down, her arms spread wide and her legs attached to a spreader bar. Sara had also added a blindfold, and from the looks of Lisa's ass, had given her some admonishments emphasized with a couple slaps to the butt and thighs.

"Master, would you like to watch me get her ass ready for you?"

I nodded and sat down. Sara smiled and sat on Lisa's back, facing her feet. She reached down and spread Lisa's ass wide, showing me the plug that was still inside her. She reached with her left hand and slowly slid the plug out, then back in, starting a nice rhythmic fucking motion. "Wow, she has such a tight ass, Master. I wish I had a cock so I could feel what it's like to fuck it..." The slow rhythmic fucking of Lisa's ass continued. At some point, Sara decided that a further stretching tool was needed, so she reached into the nightstand to get a dildo. She put some lube on it and slowly stretched Lisa's ass even more. Moans came from behind Sara, but she paid them no mind. The dildo slowly disappeared.

As Lisa's ass got used to this invader, Sara started the rhythmic thrusting again, adding more lube as needed. Lisa's moans grew louder. Before they went too far, Sara removed the dildo and said "I believe she's ready, Master." She took the bottle of lube and knelt in front of me. "May I please get you ready, Daddy?" I nodded. She undressed me, and then poured lube on my cock. Her hand slowly and gently ran it up and down my length. When I was covered, Sara stood and led me to the bed. I knelt behind Lisa and Sara grasped my shaft and led it into Lisa's waiting asshole.

There was an audible gasp as my head slipped in the tight ring of muscle around Lisa's ass. It was so tight, I knew I wouldn't last long. I slowly inched my way forward, burying my entire length in one long, smooth stroke. I rested there for a minute, allowing her to get used to it.

Sara had nothing left to do to help us at this point, so she went to the head of the bed and put her crotch near Lisa's blindfolded face. "Be a good girl and lick my cunt as my husband fucks your ass."

I felt Lisa shift as she started in on her work. I slowly started moving inside her, her ass gripping me so tightly. "God, what a sweet ass you have. I can't wait to cum inside it." She just moaned into Sara's pussy.

For what seemed like forever, but was probably only about five or ten minutes, I kept thrusting back and forth inside the tight confines of her ass. It was exquisite, made all the better by the noises Lisa was making in Sara's crotch and the faces Sara was making as the little slut pleasured her. But all good things must come to an end, and my thrusts started speeding up as I felt myself get close. "I want you to cum as you feel me cumming inside your slut ass, you hear me?" All I got in response was mumbles, but I assumed it was assent.

I thrust hard, again and again. The two ladies moaned, each one reaching their own climax. I started to cum, firing long deep spurts of semen into Lisa's ass. It felt like a gun going off. As I came inside her, I felt her ass clamp down even harder as she came, moaning loudly into Sara's pussy. Just as we started to come down, Sara finally reached her peak as well, shoving Lisa's face into her crotch.

Finally, it was over. We were spent. We were all exhausted, but what a fuck this had been. I lay there on Lisa's back, my cock still inside her, and stroked Sara's leg while we recovered. Finally, I slipped out of Lisa and stood up. "I think we need a shower."

" I agree, Master" and a "Mmmppp Mmm Mppp!" in return. Sara pulled Lisa's face away from her crotch, and we both took the time to disconnect her from her restraints.

We piled into our shower, which was custom built with this kind of thing in mind. It had enough room for five or six, so we weren't cramped just the three of us. Sara started the water, and we climbed in. I sat under the water, letting the warmth run over me and relaxing sore muscles. Sara reached down and cleaned my cock of the mixture of lube, cum, and who knows what else. When Lisa tried to get under the water, Sara slapped her ass, HARD, and said "Wait your turn slut. Go put your hands on the wall and think about what you just tried to do without permission. "

Lisa bowed her head in shame, but put her hands on the wall as ordered. "I'm sorry Master, she shouldn't have done that."

"Well, she is covered in all kinds of fluids. She needs to get clean, doesn't she?" I asked, with a gleam in my eye.

"Oh, of course, Master. But it would be counterproductive to her training to reward her with this shower now. I guess we'll have to get her clean with something else."

She walked me over behind where Lisa was standing. "Slut, reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart." Lisa did as ordered, and Sara took my cock in hand and aimed it right at Lisa's butthole. I relaxed, and soon a pale golden stream leapt from my cock and started washing away the cum and lube still leaking from Lisa's ass. She whimpered, and I couldn't tell if it was from being turned on, being humiliated, or both.

Sara and I went back to the warm water, finishing our shower while Lisa stood there covered in piss from the waist down. When we were done, Sara turned the water to an uncomfortable level of coldness and told Lisa that she had ten minutes to clean herself, but she was not to touch the water temperature.

As Lisa washed herself in what must have been a miserable shower (serves her right for disobeying) Sara and I lay down on the bed and made plans for our last few hours with Lisa at our disposal.