The Weekend-Her Side

Story Info
She tells her side of the story.
3.4k words
3
10k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MBSnap
MBSnap
2 Followers

Author's note: This is half of the story being told, you must read HIS SIDE if you wish to know his side of the story/account. I would GREATLY appreciate and welcome any comments on this or any of my written works, but as this is a work in progress, I greatly encourage comments (public or private) as they will help decide if I will finish this story. Thank You!

THE WEEKEND-HER SIDE

CHAPTER 1

George's plane is landing as she approaches the exit terminal. Lyn hides near the escalators watching the line of passengers from several planes waiting on their luggage at the carousel. She spots him immediately-almost feeling his presence. She has worried he wouldn't show though he has nothing to lose by coming, except the money for the air fare and room if she didn't show. He stands there waiting for his bag to appear, glancing casually around for her. He isn't a dashing young prince from a fairytale, he hasn't lied there. He is taller than she, but only by a few inches, and his brown hair is thinning. His goatee & mustache are full, but not long and an earring glitters in the light when he turns his head. Despite the age difference she was still very much so physically attracted to him.

Suddenly, his eyes locked with hers. For a moment she isn't sure he is pleased with her appearance, though he has seen her picture and web cam before. Then a slow smile creeps across his features, lighting his eyes so they sparkled almost as much as his earring. His bag now in hand he starts walking her way.

Uncertainty flashes through her. "What am I doing? I'm married! He will hate me. I will not live up to his expectations. This is a mistake!" She thinks to herself for the umpteenth million time since arriving at the airport.

"Hello, Handsome," Lyn smiles and almost sings the greeting. Her body is tingling she is so excited to finally have him so very near to her. In her heels, he is only an inch taller so she is able to see clearly the hunger hidden just beneath the surface of his casual smile; that bolsteres her confidence, so she leans forward and lightly kisses his lips.

"Hello, Sweetheart," George says. She begins kissing him, gently, but he drops his bag and slides his arms around her.

Lyn is startled by George's reaction to her little kiss, though not for long. He touches his tongue to her lips and slips his arms around her. When she gives him access to her entire mouth, he claims it as his own. He is a man and she knows it. She isn't ready to let go when she feels him start to pull back ever so slightly. When he finally releases her, she steppes back and asks, "Shall we go?"

"Sure, Baby; where did you decide you wanted to go for supper?" He asks bending over to pick up his bag. He slips an arm around her waist and they head toward the nearest exit.

"I thought I'd let you decide that. I have a few suggestions, but no clue what you are in the mood for; past the obvious... umm... desert." She blushes a deep crimson at her bold statement, trying to convince herself there was truth in the statement. She has never been overly confident, but especially when it comes to her body. She keeps walking and avoids his eyes as she names off the short list she has narrowed their dining options to. She finally looks at him again when he stops. She only blushes more when their eyes met, knowing she had been correct with her statement. She hurries to the truck and unlocks the doors. He holds the door for her as she slips into the driver's seat.

Jasper's, the restaurant George chooses, is one of the quieter ones she had put on the list. She had secretly hoped he would choose this one as it would give them a chance to chat without having to attempt to be heard over the din of a crowd. He helps her slip her jacket off and she sees that he obviously approves of her attire. She had debated the outfit, as he frequently said he liked an outfit to be either long or short. This was the shortest she had. She wasn't hanging out of the dress, at least not until she attempted to sit, then she found she was barely sitting on her skirt. This didn't seem to be a problem for him though. He picks up his menu and looks it over. She asks questions about his week, his kids, and comments on her life in parallel. After the waiter takes their order, she begins to feel shy and attempts to slide her skirt lower. Then, rather suddenly, he slides his warm hand up her leg and thumps her lips. She tries not to jump or cry out as he has startled her. She looks him in the eyes and smiles, liking his naughty foreplay in the restaurant. He begins to play more, encouraged by her smile. She watches as his eyes light up when he realizes she isn't wearing even a thong-giving him full access. He tells her she isn't to cum until he says and she just nods, enjoying every moment of his playful exploration. He withdraws from inside her and pinches her lips together rather hard until she sits up looks him square in the eyes.

"Is that clear?" He asks a second time.

"Yes, Sir," is all she manages to squeak out. She slides her hand to his thigh, still relishing his teasing.

"Sit still & stay quiet," he says as the waiter rounds the corner with their meals. He slowly pulls his fingers in & out of her wet folds as the waiter deposits their meals, but she manages to sit perfectly still as instructed. He then withdraws his fingers and brings them to her lips saying, "Be my good girl and clean them right." She looks him in the eyes as she takes the first one into her mouth, sucking and licking so that it shouldn't be obvious to others what is going on, at least not at first glance. She proceeds to do the same with every finger he put to her lips. "Good girl, Baby," he tells her and then places a gentle kiss on her lips before turning to his food.

They begin eating in relative silence, both thinking of what had just happened and wondering what the rest of the night would actually hold for them. He orders her a strawberry daiquiri after she finishes the wine cooler. She keeps her hand on his thigh most of the meal, moving it only to pick up her napkin. Once, when she didn't return her hand there, he reaches over to bring it back. She blushes and starts to apologize for not putting it back on her own. He manages to hush her apology telling her not to worry, that he just likes having her hand there. They finish the rest of the meal laughing over stories he has told her before but she doesn't mind hearing again. He helps her into her coat, slides a very possessive arm around her waist and they leave Jasper's behind.

When asked what he wants to do next, he smiles and says, "What ever you want, Sweetheart." She asks if he is ready to head to his room at the hotel or if he wants to go for a walk. He agrees to a short walk after they reached the hotel before checking in.

They walk around for a few minutes gazing at the stars just beginning to show, or so she thought. Then she notices that he isn't looking at the stars at all, and decides that now is the moment. Is this a man she is willing to give herself to, breaking her marriage vows? She looks deeply into his eyes, searching for an answer. He frequently didn't answer when she called, needing only to hear him speak to her for just a few minutes. He didn't reply to texts or instant messages, sometimes logging out, or going invisible as soon as she attempted to contact him. He pushed her away so often she had given up on him many times. But then there were the days they did talk, and talk for hours. He never complained when she unburdened herself of the trails her children or husband were putting her through, occasionally offering advice where he had already been through it. He commanded her body urging her to new heights of joy over the past year through phone conversations and online chats. He had taught her things she hadn't known she would enjoy, and she did things for him she hadn't for any other. He had hurt her so many times, but she wanted him to love her. She didn't understand why, she just wanted him to honestly love her.

CHAPTER 2

They stood there under the stars searching the other for the answers to their questions for what seemed like an eternity, though it proved only to be a few short moments. She knew she had already betrayed her husband just by being there with him, so if she was going to lose it all why not enjoy the one opportunity she would have to have George actually physically there commanding her, taking her to those soaring heights himself, rather than just talking her through touching herself where he wanted. She took his hand and led them towards the explorer. When she opened the back door and slid his bag to the ground, she heard him slowly release his breath and smiled to herself thinking, "He still isn't certain of my intentions." She pulled out another bag.

He put his hand on hers, stopping her and causing her to look him in the eyes. "Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"Don't you want me, Georgie? If I weren't certain I wouldn't be here." He lifted the bags as she shut the door and they headed toward the hotel door. "I'll meet you at the elevator after you have finished checking in, ok," she said as they walked through the wide double doors.

She was waiting at the elevator when he arrived. Having gone and "adjusted" a few things in preparation for their first night together. She smiled to herself thinking how she was wearing nothing more than her stockings and garter belt mini skirt, heels, and lacy bra. "Which floor?" She asks.

"Tenth," is his reply just as the doors open. She has to step back as a loud young couple pour through the doors laughing. They enter the elevator and she decides that since they are alone she will have some fun with him. After all, she seems to have left her usual character at home and is eager to please and excite George. She leans over to hit the button for the tenth floor and then backs up with her hands behind her back. She knows by his sudden intake in breath that he isn't expecting her to play with his zipper, not there, not in public where the elevator could stop at any time. It thrills him noticeably & she smiles to know she has shocked and pleased him. He hikes her jacket up so he could see her mini skirt garter belt and how it barely covers the majority of her ass. Wrapping his arms around her he begins to play with her breasts and she silently prays he won't have time to open her jacket and discover her surprise before she is ready. They exit the elevator when the doors open and head to their room. After unlocking the door he bows her through the opening pausing to pick up the bags giving her a few moments in the room without him. She decides to wait to take her jacket off. She hears the door click shut behind her and turns reaching for his belt. She unfastens it quickly and begins to open his fly as she lowers herself to her knees. He is hard already and runs his hands through her hair. She sees in his eyes a sense of urgency fueled by a raw hunger. She smiles sweetly as she exposed him fully and begins to kiss his cock from the base up. His eyes roll back as she begins to lick and then suck his length fully. Slamming him as far into her mouth as she can without making herself sick, she drives him higher and higher until he lets forth a fountain of joy. He stumbles back into a chair. It is thrilling to know that she has the ability to make him lose it all like this as he is basically putty in her hands at that moment.

She stands and begins to take her coat off one button at a time as she asks, "Was that acceptable, my Darling George?"

He smiles, nodding and watching her closely.

She turns around examining the room. She knew what he had wanted her to do the moment the door was shut. She shrugs off her coat, forgetting for a moment what wasn't on under it. At his sharp intake of breath she whirls around to make sure he is ok.

He is clearly stimulated by the "show" she has given him. "I'm not THAT old," he chuckles, "Was just more than a little pleasantly surprised at your, umm, current attire, as when I put that coat on you at Jasper's there was a dress under it."

Blushing she looks away quickly as she notices his hard cock once again.

"You know you're mine now, right?" He wiggles his finger so there was no doubt where he wants her to be. She grins and walks slowly toward him.

"Yes, Sir?" she asks slowly approaching his chair. "Do you wish me to fetch you something to drink? Or was there something else you wanted?"

"I think you know exactly what I want."

"Oh?" She smiles and lifts her right heel so it rests on the arm of the chair he is in. "I'm not certain I do, Darling. What is it you want?" She is playing innocent on purpose & they both know it.

Reaching up he thumps her gently between her spread legs and smiles up at her. "I want you to touch right there for me-the way you know I like."

She raises her hand and as her fingers brush her warm lips he stops her with his words. "But you will ask before you cum."

"Oh, umm, Yes Sir."

He looks in her eyes for a moment then places his hand around her ankle keeping it there for a moment before running it up and down her calf absentmindedly, as his full attention was obviously elsewhere. She grins watching him watch her play. He appears to be having a hard time not touching her himself, at least not there. As she begins to groan with pleasure, the pressure of his hand increases slightly and he lets his hand rise to include her thigh.

"Oh! Oh, Baby, I am so close. You almost made me lose it at Jasper's. I am not sure I can stop-Ohhhhh-I need to cum. Now! Please?" She was sliding her fingers in and out and touching THAT spot. "PLEASE?" She was about to have to stop if he really was going to make her wait or completely lose it right then.

"Now!" He said and she responds immediately releasing her juices. He shocks her then by drawing her into him, licking and sucking her wet folds.

"OH!" She sucks in her breath and almost passes out from the sudden increase in pleasure he is causing-never has she had this feeling before, not this intense. She feels herself starting to fall, but he catches her and gently lays her on the floor, continuing his attentions to her wet, warm folds.

"Mmm, Baby, you are yummy, simply yummy." He crawls up her nibbling her and there along the way until he reaches her face. "Baby, you look a little pale. Are you ok?" He asks the question while gently stroking her cheek and searching her face.

"Yes. I am wonderful. I just need to catch my breath a moment. I think I was holding it for a bit not realizing." She reaches up bringing her hand to rest on his chest, shy suddenly. "I, I'm sorry," she murmurs.

"What on earth for?" He looks a little wild right then, with his hair all messed up and she was even more shy suddenly.

"I didn't mean to ruin it-I was just-"

"RUIN it? What the hell are you mumbling about, Lyn? THAT was spectacular! I guess you were a bit busy so you didn't notice the effect you had on me?" He slides her hand down to his throbbing penis-the one she had JUST emptied a few moments before-very much so hard and ready for more attention.

"I didn't ruin it for you then? I really didn't me-"

His lips cover hers, and then his tongue is deep inside her mouth. She feels herself relaxing and enjoying his kiss. Without letting his lips leave hers he starts to remove her bra as he says, "I think this was too tight. Let's keep that from happening again, huh?"

After wiggling free of her bra she debates stroking him; feeling shy again and not certain of what he really wants her to do, or how fast he wishes to let go again. She begins to lightly trace the head of his cock. Allowing her fingers to reach down the sides just far enough that her palm touches top of his head and then she draws them up. When he groans and kisses her deeper she grows more confident, grasping him fully around and stroking his full length. She only does this for a few moments before he moves her hand up to her nipple. When she looks at him, he answers all her questions before she can ask.

"I am about to explode again already, Baby. NO! You have not ruined anything. You are making me the happiest man in the world!"

She grins and twists her nipple sending her rocketing back to that peak she had only just left. He kisses his way down her neck as he crawls to her side. She fears for a moment that he is going to ask her to swallow his length again when all she wants right then is to have him inside her. He surprises her by lifting her into the air. Startled, she wraps her arms around his neck hastily and in the process places a tit to his lips. He nibbles and sucks on it as he carries her the few short steps to the bed. He bites her nipple causing her to yelp as he climbs onto the bed between her legs.

"You ready, Baby? I can't stand it any longer. I need to feel you around me; need to be buried deep inside you. It won't be long this time, but I want you now!"

She caught him off guard and manages to roll him to his back. She straddles him, running her warm wet folds up and down his cock once, then twice. Then she can wait no longer and slams down on him hard causing them both to scream. She wastes no time with slow movements; they were ready to cum, ready and very willing. They reach their climax at the same time, neither very quiet about it either.

She starts to slip off him, but he holds her tightly to him, "I want to enjoy this feeling a little longer. Please?" She happily gives in; though not certain they will either last long if the pillows weren't arranged a little. As if reading her mind he adjusts them to the most comfortable position.

They settle into each others arms, and she whispers thank you-thinking not of the fantastic height he had taken her to not once but twice in such a short time but of his wanting to hold her there, in that spot; wanting to feel her around him a bit longer.

"No, thank you!" He kisses her forehead and as they relax in each others arms she releases her anxieties and simply enjoys being there in his arms, soon slipping into a restful slumber.

MBSnap
MBSnap
2 Followers