The Weekend-His Side

Story Info
He tells his side of the story.
3.4k words
3.43
7.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MBSnap
MBSnap
2 Followers

Author's note: This is half of the story being told, you must read HER SIDE if you wish to know her side of the story/account. I would GREATLY appreciate and welcome any comments on this or any of my written works, but as this is a work in progress, I greatly encourage comments (public or private) as they will help decide if I will finish this story. Thank You!

THE WEEKEND-HIS SIDE

CHAPTER 1

George (a.k.a. Georgie) walks along to the terminal hoping she will be there waiting. He rested as best he could during the flight in anticipation of the long weekend ahead, if she actually showed up. He stands there by the luggage carousel trying not to let his concern show on his face. Lyn is a number of years younger and though she has seen his picture before, this was going to be very different. He tries to appear a casual traveler as he watches for his bag to arrive while looking for her. He feels her eyes on him before he actually sees her. She is standing in the shadows of a flight of stairs wearing a long jacket and heels. He lets himself drink in her general appearance before looking her in the eyes. Her hair has managed to grow out a good deal since she cut it last August, the blonde tips now brushing her shoulders. The sparkling black heels almost make her as tall as he is and accentuate her very sexy legs to his total satisfaction.

His eyes lock with hers and slowly a smile creeps across his features, lighting his eyes so they sparkle. His bag now in hand he starts walking her way.

George slows a little when he sees uncertainty flash in her eyes; he isn't going to push if she isn't ready for it. Sure, he wants her-has for a long while-but not if she wasn't ready to give herself to him willingly.

"Hello, Handsome," Lyn smiles.

"Hello, Sweetheart," George says softly to her, almost scared that by speaking she will vanish. Up close he sees she has worn make-up-not something she usually does-and is even more aroused. The light scent of her perfume is in the air around her, or he thinks it is perfume. It isn't a strong overpowering scent like most...it is light, sweet...beautiful. He wants nothing more than to take her right then and there, but knows they would probably get arrested for trying it even if she did go for it. He can barely contain his hunger. Then she is kissing him, gently, but he drops his bag and slides his arms around her. He doesn't want to wake from this dream.

When they finally break the kiss, she steps back and asks, "Shall we go?"

George is excited by the depth she kissed him with there in public. It caught him off guard as she had always claimed to be a rather reserved individual when it came to public displays of affection. It turned him on more that she had responded so deeply to him. He had simply touched his tongue to her lips and she had parted then quickly allowing him access. Her tongue slipping into his mouth with the same fevered desire he felt.

"Sure, Baby; where did you decide you wanted to go for supper?" He asks bending over to pick up his bag. He slips an arm around her waist and they head toward the nearest exit. Outside is cool, but comfortably so. He is used to the New York City spring temperatures so the warmer Texas ones are welcome in his book. He follows as she leads him through the rows in the parking lot. The setting sun is an amazing sight, almost as beautiful as the lady beside him.

"I thought I'd let you decide that. I have a few suggestions, but no clue what you are in the mood for; past the obvious... umm... desert."

George is fully aroused when she mentions desert that way and is almost laughing when he notices the blush that has come over her. He smiles a naughty little boy's smile and tries to catch her eye as she rattles off a list of places they might go to eat. Finally he stops, causing her to stop both walking and talking to make sure he is ok. The blush that covers every visible part of her being when she sees his face was breathtaking. She rushes to a nearby explorer and begins unlocking doors. He places his bag in the back seat and holds the driver's door for her; catching a glimpse of those long sexy legs hidden under her long jacket. He almost skips around the vehicle with excitement.

George chooses Jasper's, a restaurant that sounds like it should be quiet and afford them some privacy while they ate. It turns out he chose well, and they are seated in a small booth in a darkened corner. He orders a beer for himself and a wine cooler for her, knowing she doesn't normally drink and has an aversion to beer. He helps her remove her coat to find she is in an almost knee length black dress. "She isn't paper thin like a supermodel but then super models look anorexic. Her curves are well proportioned-she is beautiful," He thinks to himself. He smiles broadly when she sits down and he notices how it barely covers her lap. They sit there looking over the menu chatting idly about their children and everyday lives. When the waiter arrives he places the order and turns his attention back to the attractive 34 year old beside him. He sees her starting to crawl into her shell, the one she warned him of, and decides he won't let that happen, not now. He reaches over and slides his hand up her thigh and thumps her square between her legs. He head spins as his hand tells his mind, "She isn't wearing any panties, not even a thong!" Her eyes sparkle brightly when she sees his look of realization. He enjoys watching her squirm as he plays and she tries not to draw attention to herself. "You will NOT cum until I say. Is that clear?" He watches her nod, but stops all play and pinches her lips together getting her full attention. "Is that clear?" He asks again holding her there until she has answered verbally. "Good girl." He continues slipping fingers in and out and making her wiggle until their waiter appears at the corner heading their way with their food. He lets the waiter deposit their plates and leave. He then withdraws his fingers and brings them to her lips saying, "Be my good girl and clean them right." She looks him in the eyes and takes the first one into her mouth, sucking and licking so that it shouldn't be obvious to others what is going on, at least not at first glance. She proceeds to do the same with every finger he puts to her lips. "Good girl, Baby," he tells her and then places a gentle kiss on her lips before turning to his food.

They begin eating in relative silence, both thinking of what had just happened and wondering what the rest of the night would actually hold for them. He orders her a strawberry daiquiri after she finishes the wine cooler, remembering she has tried a virgin daiquiri in the past and wanting to help her enjoy her night out. She keeps her hand on his thigh most of the meal, moving it only to pick up her napkin. Once, when she doesn't return her hand there, he reaches over and brings it back. She blushes and starts to apologize for not putting it back on her own. He puts her at ease telling her not to worry, that he just likes having her hand there. They finish the rest of the meal laughing over stories he thinks he has told her before but she doesn't seem to mind hearing again. He helps her into her coat, slides a very possessive arm around her waist and they leave Jasper's behind.

She asks what he wants to do next. He smiles and says, "What ever you want, Sweetheart." She suggests they go for a walk. He agrees to a short walk after they reach the hotel but before checking in.

He walks with an arm around her waist, listening to her chatter on about the stars, all the while just watching her. Wondering if she really is going to go through with this as he wants her with every fiber of his being, he watches her closely for tell tale signs she is about to run. She had surprised him several times already, first with her kiss at the airport and then at Jasper's letting him play with her like that. He is still watching her when she stops chattering and begins looking at him, searching his face for something. Unsure what exactly she is looking for, he holds his breath for a few moments, before slowly letting it go steadying himself. "She is deciding. She still has doubts. What can I do to convince her?" He asks himself again. Would they both be disappointed if they gave in? He had questions as well. He didn't doubt her ability to please him, but he was realistic. He was 50 years old and had raised his kids; she was young, had a young family-hell, she had a 34 year old husband at home. Would she want more than he could give her?

CHAPTER 2

After a few minutes, she turns and appears to be about to walk away, her hand sliding down his arm. But when her hand reaches his, she firmly grasps it and pulls him toward her truck.

"Damn it," His mind begins churning, "she is going throw my bag at me & tell me to kiss off, I just know it!"

He is conscious only of her opening the door and pulling out his bag. As she sets it gently on the ground he allows himself to relax, exhaling slowly, knowing she was at least not going to hit him with it. When the second bag is pulled out of the back seat, he has to double check that she was truly positive, so he puts his hand on hers while she still holds it in the air asking, "Are you sure about this? There is no going back once we close the door."

"Don't you want me, Georgie? I wouldn't be here if I wasn't certain."

The look in her eyes makes him want to kiss her with all his being, to show her right then and there that yes-hell yes!- he wants her, but not if it is going to cause her pain later. He kisses her sweetly on the lips, tasting the last of her daiquiri on them, and lifts both bags from the ground as they head toward the doors.

"I'll meet you by the elevator after you check in," she calls over her shoulder as she heads off toward the ladies room.

He checks in at the front desk and heads toward the elevators. When he gets there, she is waiting and asks which floor.

"Tenth," is all he can say before the elevator doors open and a young couple stagger out laughing and making lots of noise. They enter the empty elevator together and she chooses to stand directly in front of him, which he thinks odd as they have the entire thing to themselves. She punches the button for their floor and then proceeds to back up to him, bewildering him all the more. She answers his unasked questions a moment later when she reaches behind her and grabs the zipper on his jeans. After raising the back of her jacket so he can see not only under it but under her dress as well, he reaches up and grabs her tits, fondling them through her jacket until the doors begin to part on their floor. He leads the way to the room.

He is on the edge of getting something he has wanted for over a year now. He has fought it hard as he doesn't like the fact she is married, and tries never to mess with married women. He picks up the bags after she enters the room ahead of him and joins her in the room. As the door clicks shut he sets the bags on the floor. Then she is touching his belt, releasing it and then his pants. His fly opens and then Lyn is sliding his jeans down as she gets to her knees. She begins to kiss his rock hard cock with those soft kissable lips of hers. She makes her way up and down it- slowly adding her tongue-that wonderful tongue!-to the barrage on his senses. Her breath leaves him near shivering from excitement when it blows across a wet trail. Finally she takes him into her mouth, fully and deeply, her tongue playing against the length as she sucks it in and slowly releases it. Again and again, faster and faster-she is like a starving woman at her first meal in weeks. He feels it coming to the surface but has no time to tell her, warn her, before he releases the flood of cum she has brought forth. He fumbles for the chair against the wall, his jeans not yet removed. He sits down and watches as she begins to unbutton her coat.

"Was that acceptable?" she asks.

He nods and debates telling her he will never let her leave here, as it was most enjoyable, but is distracted by a lack of hem line below her coat as she unbuttons more & more buttons. She turns as she reaches for the next button and appears to survey the room as she finishes unbuttoning the jacket. He is so shocked when she lets the jacket slide from her shoulders and tosses it off that his breath catches for a few moments causing her to turn around quickly in alarm. "I'm not THAT old," he chuckles as she searches his face for signs of distress. "Was just more than a little pleasantly surprised at your, umm, current attire, as when I put that coat on you at Jasper's there was a dress under it."

She blushes and looks away.

"You know you're mine now, right?" he asks wiggling a finger at her indicating she was to come to him.

She grins and walks slowly toward him. "Yes, Sir?" she asks approaching his chair. "Do you wish me to fetch you something to drink? Or was there something else you wanted?"

"I think you know exactly what I want."

"Oh?" She smiles and lifts her right heel so it rests on the arm of the chair he is in. "I'm not certain I do. What is it you want?" She is playing innocent on purpose and they both know it.

Reaching up he thumps her pussy, noticing it is rather wet already. Smiling up at her, he says, "I want you to touch right there for me-the way you know I like."

She raises her hand and her fingers are there at her wet pussy lips when he stops her for a moment. "But you will ask before you cum."

"Oh, umm, Yes Sir."

He heard the slight disappointment in her voice, but knows it wasn't real when he looks in those sapphire blue eyes. They truly are like looking into her soul. She spreads her wet lips apart and he grabs her ankle to keep himself from attacking her. He massages her calf to keep his hand busy. He watches as she slides one slender finger in and out for a moment, then 2 and finally 3. Her juices are dripping down her fingers. He slips his shoes and jeans off his feet. She starts groaning and he has to restrain himself from grabbing her ass and pulling her to his mouth, but restrains himself knowing that he will have what he wishes soon enough. He watches as her need rises higher and higher, her fingers touching her g-spot pushing her closer and closer to the brink.

"Oh! Oh, Baby, I am so close. You almost made me lose it at Jasper's. I am not sure I can stop-ohhhh-I need to cum. Now! Please?"

Her fingers are moving so fast and he knows she won't last much longer.

"PLEASE?" she begs.

"NOW!" He no sooner spoke than she gives in to her need and releases herself to his growing pleasure. Then he does it-he grabs her ass and draws her into him, sucking and licking everything he had wanted to only moments before. He gives in to total reckless abandon as he devours her. She makes a sound then starts to go limp so he moves his arms to her back and eases her to the floor.

"Baby," he whispers into her, kissing and nibbling his way up her now still body. "Mmm, Baby, you are yummy, simply yummy," he continues on his path to her mouth. "Baby, you look a little pale. Are you ok?" He strokes her cheek and searches her face for signs that all is going to be well.

"Yes. I am wonderful," she nods as some of the color began to return to her cheeks. "I just need to catch my breath a moment. I think I was holding it for a bit not realizing." She appears to be blushing as he stares at her beautiful body. "I, I'm sorry," she murmurs, turning away.

"What on earth for?" He turns her face back toward him and runs a hand through his hair leaving it messy he was certain, but not really caring at the moment. He is astounded that after that she thought she needed to apologize for anything.

"I didn't mean to ruin it-"

"Ruin it? What the hell are you mumbling about, Lyn? THAT was spectacular! I guess you were a bit busy to notice the effect you had on me?" He slides the hand she has placed on his chest down to his throbbing cock that so very obviously is ready for more attention.

"I didn't ruin it for you then, by nearly passing out? I really didn't me-"

He stops her babbling by kissing her on the lips, deeply-exploring her mouth fully. He slides a hand up to release her bra. "I think this was too tight. Let's keep that from happening again, huh?" he murmurs against her lips, never really leaving them, but still able to be heard. She nods and wriggles free of the lacy black bit of material. He groans and drives his tongue deeper into her mouth when she begins to tease the head of his hard cock. First, with feather light strokes only around the head then with more pressure as she continues to travel down the length of him, her hand sliding up and down. He moves her hand to her nipple indicating she is to play there for a bit. "I am about to explode again already, Baby. NO! You have not ruined anything. You are currently making me the happiest man in the world!" She twists her nipple as he kisses his way back to her other nipple. Then he slides both arms under her and lifts her off the floor.

"OH!" she is surprised by this move and hugs his neck tightly.

"MMMM," he growls as he nibbles the tit she had just stuffed in his face. As he lays her on the bed, he bites it.

"Ohhh!" she groans her response and arches her back.

"You ready, baby? I can't stand it any longer. I NEED to feel you around me; need to be buried deep inside you. It won't be long this time." He positions himself between her legs as he speaks and she responds by rolling him over and climbing on top of him. She slides her wet pussy up and down his hard penis taunting him. He growls at the same moment she seems unable to stand it any more and slides herself down hard on his cock. They screamed in unison as she rides him, and as predicted they both cum very quickly. She starts to slip off him, but he holds her there in place. "I want to enjoy this feeling a little longer. Please?" He moves the pillows behind them to better support them both. They adjust themselves so she is able to remain where he wants her and she was perfectly comfortable.

"Thank you," her whisper so soft he isn't certain she has spoken.

"No, thank you!" He kisses her forehead and breathes deeply her scent; thinking only of his need to hold her while he can. They both drift off to sleep.

MBSnap
MBSnap
2 Followers