The Weekend in Chicago

Story Info
Robert "The Python" takes Shannon on tour.
4.1k words
3.8
75.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Shannon is in marketing and advertising for a small firm in our Midwestern town. She is 24 and I am 27. We met while in college and married after we both graduated. She is a dark haired beauty who is smart and beautiful but also a bit naïve especially when it comes to men. She recently began her first job in her field after graduating from college. She had worked as a waitress, receptionist and a secretary prior to becoming an account representative for BWK and Associates.

Let me describe Shannon for you so you can get a complete picture of her. She stands 5' 9" tall and weighs 130 pounds. She has very dark, long, and wavy hair that hangs to the middle of her back. She has a very trim figure but she also has very large breasts for her thin frame. Her measurements are 38-24-35. My name is Justin and I have been married to Shannon for 3 wonderful years.

Shannon's first official client is a jazz saxophonist who happens to be African-American. His name is Robert "the Python" Crawford. Shannon and his recording label worked together on the Python tag as part of the complete marketing package for him. Shannon's job is to promote Robert's CDs and concerts for the label. One of her first tasks was getting into Robert's music and then developing the marketing package for him. This led to Shannon and Robert working closely together and also developing an intimate relationship.

Robert had been working on Shannon for over two months and was still trying to get her into bed with him; I was not bothered by this in fact I was quite turned on by the entire notion as she had been very honest with me about the building sexual tension between them. I do not understand it but I am one of those guys who gets excited and very turned on by the thought of his wife having sex with another man. The fact that Robert is black simply added to the excitement of the building fantasy.

Shannon had scored a major coup when she was able to obtain major sponsorship of Robert's concert and promotion tour. She negotiated extensively with the makers of Southern Comfort and they were now the exclusive promoter of The Python Strikes Tour. What made this sponsorship so important was that Southern Comfort provided a brand new tour bus for Robert and the band to travel in during the tour. The bus was painted up in the side with a special Southern Comfort logo and also special graphics about Robert and the tour.

Shannon's employers were ecstatic over her promotional contract signing with a national sponsor and rewarded her handsomely with a bonus. The only slight downside is that Shannon's bosses required her to travel with the band for the first leg of the tour, to make sure that things operated smoothly and to get a feel for the tour as well. The first tour date was scheduled for a three day stay in Chicago and mere three hour bus ride from our home town. Shannon was excited about riding in the big bus with the guys from the band to begin the tour.

On Thursday morning I took time off from the small architectural firm I work for to see Shannon off on the bus tour. We had spent an energetic night in bed having hot and animalistic sex. We whispered to each other as we made love about her spending a long weekend in Chicago with Robert and having his large "python" between her legs all night long. It caused us to fuck long and hard all night long thinking about her being with Robert for that length of time.

Shannon had packed a suitcase which I lugged over to the side of the large dark blue Prevost coach. The driver, an older gentleman, took the bag from me and stowed it underneath the bus with the other equipment. I received a tour of the coach from Shannon and we sat talking and kissing in the large leather sofa in the lounge waiting for Robert and the guys in the band to show up. The guys were already a half and hour late when Shannon received a call on her cell phone. It was Robert and he needed the bus to come pick him up at his house. Shannon agreed with him and with a long kiss and a hug I exited the coach and watched the large custom coach pull away. I waved at her through the darkly tinted window and I think I saw her wave back.

I wasn't worried as I knew that I would be in Chicago on Sunday to pick up Shannon and take her home from the hotel that they would be staying in. Robert was to have a suite and the rest of the band and Shannon would be in other rooms, at least that was the plan. I thought about that as I drove to work.

Thursday night Shannon called me from the hotel to tell me that they had arrived safely and that they were busy performing sound checks and making other pre-opening night arrangements. She then dropped a bomb on me that aroused and excited me.

"Hey Justin it's me." Shannon's voice filled the receiver of my telephone.

"Hi Shannon, how's it going?" I replied.

"Great, the bus is so off the hook. I am still overwhelmed by the luxury of the coach." She exclaimed with great excitement in her voice.

"Off the hook? What's that?" I asked quite puzzled by her expression.

"That means that it is way cool, it's what Robert says." Shannon explained.

"Well, we are busy completing last minute details and we have to eat yet. We just finished the sound check. Things are going well, so far." She related to me with a loud almost young girl's excitement.

"That's sounds good. How's the hotel?" I asked innocently.

"Um...er...great, we have a large adjoining suite." She stammered out.

"We?" I asked quite loudly.

"Um...yeah...ah...Robert and I are sharing an adjoining suite." She stuttered again.

"What exactly does that mean, young lady?" I teased her.

"It means that his suite has a small bedroom adjoining it with a separate entrance; that is my room." She explained with a bit of hesitation.

"That sounds convenient. Do you share a bathroom?" I continued with my teasing.

"Well, sort of. You see there are two bathrooms but they also can adjoin, it is a strange arrangement."

"That is different, so what's up next?" I asked.

"There is a large buffet dinner for the band and crew and then we chill for a while and Robert is scheduled to do his first show at 8:00 and his next one at 11:30 or so. Look I have to go, things are crazy, I will call you after the show. Bye Justin, I love you." She called and then the phone clicked off."

I knew she was having fun and that she was working hard but I could not help but wonder what Robert had planned for Shannon that night after the show. I found my cock becoming partially erect as I thought of her sharing a room, a bedroom, and even a bed with Robert. I fixed dinner and watched television for awhile and finally about 10:30 I went up to bed.

I fantasized about Shannon and Robert that night as I lay awake in bed. I whacked-off twice already from my sexual desires and I felt the urge again as I ran different sexual scenarios through my head. I finally fell asleep but it was a fitful sleep as I knew that phone might ring at anytime.

At 2:30 I was startled out of a sound sleep by the shrill ringing of the bedside phone. I finally found it and put the headset to my ear.

"Hello?" I replied as wide awake as I could sound for the middle of the night. I heard a woman giggling in the background and also the sounds of a loud party through the receiver. The giggling voice sounded familiar and then I heard Shannon's voice.

"Justin, it's me." Said Shannon's voice. Then I heard her giggling some more and then I heard her shush someone.

"Shannon? Is that you?" I replied loudly over the noise through the phone. The party all of a sudden seemed to stop and I heard my Shannon's voice clearly.

"Hi baby, it's me." Shannon sounded a bit different but I could not put my finger on it.

"Hey." I replied.

"Wow, the entire concert was so bad, we really raised the roof." She whispered into the phone. "Robert had two encores both times; he is going crazy right now."

"That's great." I replied with an attempt at encouragement.

"Oh man, we have been partying for the last couple of hours and I am pretty wasted." Shannon informed me with a little giggle.

"Oh really, what are you drinking?" I asked, knowing that Shannon was not much of a drinker and only one or two drinks would have her giggling.

"Some special Southern Comfort drinks from the reps. And we also got high between shows. I am really out of control." She informed me.

"Out of control?" I repeated. She laughed a little bit and I thought I heard her whispering to someone in the background.

"Yeah, we are all getting pretty nasty and some of the women have taken off all their clothes." She told me with a lilt in her voice.

"How about you? Are you getting nasty? Have you taken off all of your clothes?" I asked with a hint of fear in my voice that I could not disguise.

"Well, you told me to have fun and I am a big girl. I have just my panties and a shirt of Robert's on but who knows for how long." She then erupted in a fit of laughter.

"Shannon, are you being serious? Shannon?" I shouted into the phone. The phone remained silent for a while and then a male voice came on the line. It was the deep gravely voice of Robert Crawford.

"Justin, this is Robert, how you doing man?" He asked and then continued to talk without waiting for a reply. "Shannon is partying pretty hard man but I'm watching out for her. Later." The phone clicked off and I was holding the receiver in my hand. I held it until the hang up tone came on and then I reluctantly hung it up.

I'll be honest, I was feeling jealous and angry but the astounding thing is that I also felt aroused again. I picked up the phone and dialed Shannon's cell number. The phone rang and then I heard Shannon's voice however it was her recorded voice to leave her a message at the tone. I hung up in anger. I laid there for a moment until I realized that I was being silly and that I did tell her to have a good time. I dialed her number again, this time I left a message that I loved her and to give me a call tomorrow when she could. I then went back to sleep.

Friday morning I was at work about noon when the phone rang. It was Shannon and she sounded punk.

"Hello, this is Justin, can I help you?" I answered.

"Hi sweetie, do you miss me?" She asked in her husky too many drinks voice.

"I miss you horribly. How are doing today? Did you just get up?" I asked out of concern for her health.

"I miss you too babe, too much. I am feeling pretty bad but Robert gave me some pills about an hour ago and I am starting to rally. We are still in bed?" She replied in innocence.

"Good, but what pills and what do you mean we are still in bed?" I asked.

"I don't know, some pills, they are prescription, I saw the bottle. Yes, we are still in bed. I slept with Robert last night." She replied. Silence then filled the phone as I didn't know what to say. This is what I wanted but now that it had happened, I felt deep regret.

"Justin, are you still there?" Shannon asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm here. I'm just a bit surprised, that's all. I am just trying to get my head around the idea." I replied as I felt stirrings in my crotch as my cock began to stiffen.

"I knew it; you hate me, don't you? It was your idea, remember?" She almost shouted at me.

"No, no baby not like that. I am just so aroused that's all and I still love you, probably more than yesterday." I finally replied.

"Good, cause we talked about this." She reminded me again.

"No honey, it's just I was pleasantly surprised, that's all. How was it?" I inquired with a bit of hesitation.

"It was great but I can't talk now, Robert is in the bathroom. I will tell you all about it later. I need to go join him in the shower." She explained.

"Join him in the shower?" I asked astonished at her boldness.

"Yes, I have to go wash the python. Are you hard?" She replied with a sexy little voice.

"Very hard. Is he big?" I asked in a typical guy kind of way.

"Yes he is just like his hands." Shannon giggled like a school girl.

We ended the call and I found myself at my desk with a raging hard on. I tried to work the rest of the afternoon but I found that I was too distracted to do any work. I figured that I should just go home but what would I do there? I finally left work at 5:00 and headed to the local pub with a couple of guys from work. I got home about 8:00 and there was a message from Shannon on the machine.

"Justin, I was hoping that you would be home when I called so I could tell you about last night in person. Let me just say that I spent most of the night having sex with Robert and even this morning in the shower, then, again this afternoon. My poor little pussy is getting quite a work out from his huge cock and she is pretty sore right now. I will call you later on tonight or maybe tomorrow. I love you so much Justin. Thank you."

I took out my already hard cock and began stroking it. I lay down on the bed and pulled myself off until I sprayed my cum onto my stomach. Man I am married to a hot woman I thought to myself as I washed up and put my clothes back on.

Shannon did not call that night and I did not hear from her again until Saturday afternoon around four. I was in my home office trying to keep my mind occupied by working on a building project for work. The weekend was taking for ever and I could not wait for Sunday so I could drive to Chicago to see my Shannon again. All of a sudden the telephone rang and I picked it up.

"Hey sweetie, you missin' me?" It was Shannon's cheerful voice on the other end.

"Oh hey Shannon, I sure am missing you. I replied not attempting to disguise the eagerness in my voice.

"Oh, Justin, I miss you so much. I wish you were here right now." She replied with a sincere tone to her voice.

"Oh me too. I love you so. Are you having fun?" I asked hoping to keep her cheered up but I did not need to even try as she was quite cheery already.

"I hope you know I love you. I was just getting back from breakfast and shopping." She informed me.

"Breakfast? It is nearly dinner time!" I exclaimed with surprise and admonishment.

"Well, Robert and I partied until about 4 and then we slept in. He keeps me up quite late riding the Python and I love it." She said with a giggle as she explained her late hours.

"So you are sleeping with him every night then? I asked starting to feel some excitement in my chest and throat.

"Oh, yes, I thought you knew that. He has this great big suite with a great big king size bed, for the king. We need the entire bed as he really fucks me hard. In fact he works me out." Shannon said with a mixture of awe and respect for her lover.

"Really? Are you enjoying fucking a black man?" I asked trying to wheedle some details from her. I slowly brought my hand to my cock and started rubbing it through my pants as we talked.

"Oh yes. His cock is so huge; I didn't think it would all fit in me but it does. He really likes to go for a long time and he can fuck about three times a night. And you know what? I have never had so many orgasms in my life. It is so fuckin' hot. Thanks for letting me come to Chicago with him." She informed me as I felt the jealousy rising in my body; along with my cock.

"So, has he made you a black man's slut?" I asked.

"Why do you ask that?" Shannon asked with kind of a strange tone of voice.

"Oh, I just wondered with you sleeping with him and fucking him...and cumming so many times. Is he fucking you bare back?" I explained in an attempt to calm her.

"Oh...well to answer your questions...yes...he has made me his slut for black cock." She stuttered into the phone as I felt my blood pressure soar in my ears.

"I see. So are you looking forward to seeing me tomorrow?" I asked while changing the subject.

"I sure am sweetie. We are planning a late night so I will leave a key for you to my room at the front desk." She replied with her voice dripping with sugar. "You want to know what I am wearing right now?

"What are you wearing right now?" I asked playing along with her.

"I have a tight white tube top with a tiny black leather mini." She replied with excitement.

"And what is under your mini?" I asked with lust.

"I have on a little leopard print thong." She teased.

"Whoa! No way! Why leopard print?" I was barely able to ask.

"Because I am a black man's whore." She giggled. "It denotes that I fuck black men."

We finished our conversation and I whacked-off for the second time that day thinking about her fucking Robert's python and being in his bed every night. I had a rough day and decided to turn in early as I wanted to get on the road fairly early on Sunday morning. I was sound asleep when the telephone rang.

"Hey sexy man, you sleeping?" It was a very excited Shannon voice on the end of the line. I looked at the clock and it was 5:00 am.

"Shannon, it is 5 o'clock, of course I was sleeping." I replied quite angrily.

"Oh, well I thought you might want to talk to me." She said with her pouty little girl voice.

"You know I want to talk to you Shannon. What's up?" I replied trying to not sound so angry with her.

"Well, we were just getting ready to leave this party and Robert wanted me to tell you not to come before noon or so because we need to sleep some." Shannon answered with renewed excitement in her voice.

"Oh what kind of party?" I asked with regret.

"Just a nekked girl party." She giggled in my ear.

"Naked girl party? Are you naked Shannon?" I asked dreading the answer.

"Not naked, nekked. Yes we are all nekked. Right now I am nekked sitting on some guys lap and his hard cock is nekked too." She then broke off in a fit of laughter.

I then lay awake in bed for about an hour and decided to drive the three hours to Chicago right now. I was feeling pissed, and jealous, and horny, oh so horny as I showered and dressed. The sky was still dark as I got into my car and began the long drive to reclaim my wife. I kept thinking about Shannon, my lovely and sweet Shannon being naked in a room of black men and I wondered if she would ever be the same.

I forgot about the time change and finally realized that it was only 8:30 on a Sunday morning as I parked my car in the ramp of the luxury hotel. I went to the front desk and identified myself and asked for the key to Shannon Gregory's room. After a quick check of my ID the hotel reception desk clerk found the envelope addressed to me. He handed it to me and wished me a nice morning. Yeah right.

I took the elevator to the 15 floor and found the room number, 1546. I quietly scanned the key card through the lock and heard the door unlock. I slowly crept into the darkened room and listened for Shannon, or Robert, or Shannon and Robert. The room was deathly quiet. I closed the door and switched on the light. The room was plush but empty. My heart sank. I scanned the room and noticed another door inside the bathroom. Shannon's bathroom was immaculate; no one had been here all night. I tried the other door in the bathroom and it opened into another much larger bathroom. I slowly walked into that bathroom and stuck my head in through the bathroom door. It opened into a hallway. As I walked down the hallway I could hear the distinct sound of some one snoring. I soon located the source of the snoring, it was Robert the python Crawford, sound asleep with my lovely Shannon in his arms. The remarkable thing about the scene is they were both stark naked and they both appeared to have fallen asleep after a vigorous coupling, as they were still connected at the waist. Yes, Robert's python was still inside of my lovely wife Shannon's pussy.

The scene was erotic and wildly disturbing. Here was the love of my life, sleeping in another man's erotic embrace. I watched them sleep for a few minutes and then slowly backed out of the room. I went back into Shannon's bedroom and lay down on the still made bed. I felt very uncomfortable from what I had witnessed. I was suddenly overwhelmed with the need to sleep and I must have fallen asleep for a while. I was dreaming of machinery, the rhythm of machinery when I groggily awoke to the sounds from the adjoining suite. At first I could not figure it out, and then it hit me. It was the sound of two people fucking. Robert and Shannon were doing it again in the very next room.

12