The Weekend in Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly crept into the next room and listened from the hallway as the python unloaded another load of his cum inside my wife. I closed the door quietly and went back into Shannon's bedroom. I must have made more noise than I thought because I was only laying there a few minutes when I heard Shannon come into the room.

"Justin, baby, how long have you been here?" Shannon exclaimed as she rushed to me dressed in just a man's dress shirt. I held her to me and we kissed and hugged each other tightly.

"Oh Shannon, I love you. I missed you so very much." I replied as I grasped her bare ass beneath the shirt. Her butt felt warm and soft in my hands and I caressed and squeezed her ass cheeks.

"I love you too." She answered as she kissed me harder and her tongue snaked further into my mouth. I attempt to slip my hand between her legs from behind but she stopped me and tried to pull away.

"Stop Justin, I am messy there." She said as she held my hands.

"I know baby, I heard you two in there going at it." I informed her as I held her tighter.

"You did? How long have you been here?" She asked as she looked longingly into my eyes. I noticed her eyes were blood shot and she appeared tired and worn out.

"I got here at 8:30." I replied quietly.

Shannon then allowed me to feel her dripping pussy. Robert's substantial load of cum ran in rivulets from her distended pussy lips and down her thighs in white globs.

12