The Weekend Party

Story Info
Boys use Master's slut.
1.3k words
4.06
33.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
selenium
selenium
7 Followers

It was a hot summer night and even though the air conditioner was working fine it still seemed hot. I was wearing no more clothing than I had to due to the heat, which was a black tube top and a pink thong. Sitting outside with Master watching the moon and stars when the phone rings.

"Hello," I say, and then I hear the sweet sexy voice of Him...

“Is it ok to have a few friends over tonight?” He says.

Just with those words my cunt started to spasm.

"I will let you ok it with Your Father," I say.

Handing the phone to Master with a smile, I listen as Master tells Him yes that’s fine... I’m sure we will all have a wonderful time.

After hanging up the phone Master tells me there will be 4 of His friends spending the night. I smile big and wiggle in my seat a bit and ask please may I, before I can even finish my sentence

Master is nodding yes and saying “you may,” with a big smile on His face.

Not long after the call they drive up. All being around the age of 19 to 21 years old. One of His friends has spent the night at our home many times before and knows what fun can be had here. They stop to chat with us for a bit before heading into the house. Heath and the boy that has been there before both come and kiss me while the other 3 stare in wonder, Looking at me and undressing me with there eyes. Master sits back and smiles as he can see the bulge in the young boys pants grow. I uncross my legs and spread them just a bit, thighs open just wide enough for them to gaze at the tight pink thong stretched over my perfect slit. Every now and then I would "innocently" open my legs even wider or bring my legs up exposing even more of my irresistible body. I wanted those young cocks so stiff they hurt. Heath and the other boy knew what was going on as did Master and they enjoyed every min of the show.

I asked Master if I could bring Him anything from the kitchen...

He said "yes some ice water sounds good,"

As I stood to go fetch the water the boy’s eyes never left my form. When I turned to go into the house they almost jizzed in their pants at my bare ass. While in the house Heath said "Father should we party outside or inside tonight?"

Master smiles and tells him outside will be fine. I return with the ice water and make sure to bend over to give Him the water.

Heath caresses my ass as I am bent over... I moan and smile wickedly. Turning to face Him, a knowing smile on my face as my hand moved visibly over my crotch. I give Him a long kiss on His lips, my tongue sliding sensuously into His mouth. As He kissed me He eased His hand to my cunt sliding His fingers down my flat stomach He traced the crack between my smooth hairless cunt until He reached my hot little button. He could feel how hot I was from the wetness on my thong. I gasped as He began to rub two fingers backwards and forwards. Bending my knees a bit, I began to thrust my cunt up towards His busy hand. My breath quickly became ragged as I closed my eyes and writhed with lust, not able to stifle my louder moans of pleasure.

The other boys watched with their cock’s rock hard and mouths open. The boy that had been with us before came over to me and pulled down the top and started to suck and lick at my hard nipples moving his mouth from one to the next while his fingers teased the other. The other boys looked at Master to see what was going to happen to the boy for touching me. Master smiled at them and gave a little nod... With that two of them joined in, touching and lick and sucking on my body. The last unzipped his pants and started to stroke his big young cock while he watched. In a couple of minutes my body shuddered and became rigid while my back arched as I rode the searing bliss.

The boys started to shed their jeans and underwear, 5 young hard cocks all ready and wanting to fuck me. The boys undressed me as I looked over at Master’s smiling face. I lay on the table like a buffet ready to be eaten. One boy excitedly got onto the table and knelt across my chest. I watched with wide-eyed lust at the rigid cock in my face now slowly being rubbed over my cheeks and lips. My mouth opened in anticipation and as my hot wet lips closed around the swollen tip of his cock, a shock of lust went thru his body as he gently fucked my mouth. I sucked and guzzled at the hard cock inside my mouth, tongue expertly rasping the underside. Another boy knelt between my tan legs. Opening my thighs even wider, letting him trace the full length of my inviting cunt. I used my free hand to splay my engorged cunt lips even wider.

I heard Master tell the boy to fuck me,

“use that cunt,” He said.

With that being said the boy scrambled even closer, guiding his aching cock to my hot cunt. I pulled my knees back as the tip of his cock lodged in my juice hole. I shifted a bit as my cunt stretched to accommodate the eager cock. Desperate for release he slammed in and out, my tight cunt clinging to every part of his shaft like a hot satin second skin. Heath came over and started to lick and suck my swollen clit as the others used my cunt and mouth. I began to whimper with ecstasy. The boy that had started to stroke his cock walked over to me and with a groan he came squirting his hot boy jiz all over my flat stomach. Master returned from His bedroom with a crop in hand. I heard the whoop sound of the crop as he swooshed it through the air. He gave me one good smack across my tits.

Master then told Heath to lie on the table and for me to get on top of him with his cock inside my dripping cunt. The boy whose cock had been in my mouth was to slide into my tight asshole. The other two stand near me so I can suck them off as I get used. The last one slips into the boy’s ass who is fucking my ass. My body was on fire with all the cocks using me and Master using the crop on me. Licking their cocks and sucking on the head like a big lollypop, flicking at it with my tongue.

The boys all took turns fucking and getting sucked until they all had cum many times. Then Master told them to watch as He approached my bald slit, and started licking the entire mound. He spread apart my cunt lips, and licked across the entire opening then moving to my clit. He focused his licking in that area. He continued to lick; my ass was starting to squirm some. His face was full of my sweet cunt aroma. He licked harder at my clit now, it had swollen up some, and I was squirming more. He could hear soft panting from me, whimpering and moaning, I was going to cum! He licked more.

"Oh Master, Oh Master, Oh fuck, yeeeeeeessss!" I screamed!!!

Still laying on the table all the cocks stood around me and came on me once more then they all pissed on me as I moaned and whimpered like a wild bitch in heat

selenium
selenium
7 Followers