The Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nibbled gently on her nipple, while rolling the other one gently between my thumb and forefinger. Claire was moaning and spoke for the first time in what seemed like an age, "Oh, god Fiona. Oh god," and then started sighing and moaning as I carried on kissing, nibbling and tweaking.

There was now something that I wanted to do that I have fantasised about so many times that has always given me the biggest orgasms just thinking about it. I wanted to touch her pussy. I slid my hand away from her nipple, stroking down over her belly, over her beautiful shaven mound, soft, but not tickling, and then I let my fingers see for me as I stroked down the outside of her lips. She lifted her hips up almost as if she were trying to force me to enter her with my fingers. When my fingers reached the bottom of her lips, I let one finger slide between them and then started moving up. There. I felt her entrance. I stroked around the outside, sliding the tip of my finger in a little. Claire groaned with passion, and I sucked more urgently on her nipple as I then let my finger move up once more, sliding up until I found her clit. For me, this was my nirvana moment. I've always wanted to touch another woman's clit, and here I was. At that moment it felt like I could come without anybody touching me. I felt a shudder starting in the centre of my cunt and rippling out again, only so much more powerful. It lasted only a second but it made my head spin.

Claire's clit was swollen, wet and hard, and I ran my finger over it, around it, stroking underneath and then on the top, rubbing my finger in a little vibrato motion pushing down on the top of her hood. Claire was now making little "oh, oh, oh," sounds, like I do when I'm about to have an orgasm, but I didn't want her to cum yet. I didn't want this first adventure to end yet. So I took my mouth off her nipple and slid down to kneel on the floor, her legs dangling over the edge. Now I was seeing her pussy up close, for the first time, and I loved every inch of what I was seeing. I leant forward and planted a kiss on her clitty, and Claire shuddered. I loved the fact that I was able to do this to her and to make her feel these things. It wasn't a power trip, it was a giving thing, and it still is to this day. I loved giving her pleasure.

I placed my lips over her clit and started flicking my tongue back and forth, slowly at first, over her swollen button. The taste was like my taste, but different. More perfume, slightly sweeter. Claire was now gripping the bed cover with both fists, and I brought my hand up and slid a finger slowly into her wetness. I was in heaven. I could feel her wetness around me, and felt her muscles contracting around me. I stroked with my finger tips upwards, feeling for the soft pad of her g-spot. Something Brian found for me years ago and which gives me such forceful orgasms. There it was. I brushed my finger back and forth, a few millimetres only, and Claire lifted up again. She was open, and then contracting. I knew she was moments away from orgasm. Suddenly I got that centred feeling, like the world has stopped, or slowed down, and I could feel an orgasm starting in me. I hadn't even touched myself, and I could feel I was about to cum. At that moment, I felt her muscles contract around my finger, and her clit suddenly went rock hard as I flicked it.

Claire screamed out, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm coooommming!" and her pussy walls were squeezing and opening rapidly and that's when my orgasm hit me. It was strong, and I felt like I was going to pass out, but I knew I couldn't let Claire down. I kept my mouth clamped over her and sucked as we both came and then it happened. A great big gush out of her pussy, all over me. Over my chin, my cheeks, down over my breasts and dribbling down to my quivering pussy. I'd heard about women ejaculating, but thought it was urban myth. Now here it was. All over me, and it made more flushes of orgasm ride through me. Claire started to subside, but I tried to carry on gently nibbling her clit with my lips. She shuddered several times and finally said, "Stop. Stop, Fiona. It's too much. Oh fuck."

I pulled my face away from her, and slumped. I had just experienced something I had only dreamed about. Making love with another woman, seeing, playing with her body, her tits, her clit, and I had come without being touched.

I subsided and turned my head sideways and rested it between her legs. Breathing quickly and feeling her wetness and warmth on my hair, while she stroked my head.

After a while, and I really couldn't say if it was thirty seconds or thirty minutes, I heard her say, "I'm not having that..."

I lifted my head and looked at her prone body on the bed, her breasts flat against her chest. She'd lifted her head and had it propped on one hand. She was looking at me.

"Have I done something wrong?" I said, scared that she was now regretting what we'd done.

"Wrong? Are you kidding me? That was wonderful! I meant, I'm not having just me have an orgasm."

She sat up, my head was still between her legs, and her swollen, wet pussy lips were right there in front of me. I looked up at her beautiful face. "You really don't need to worry about me. I just had a huge come."

Claire looked puzzled, "But, what. Did you play with yourself? I feel cheated," she said with that mischievous grin that I knew so well.

I smiled back, "No, hun. Something amazing happened. I was so turned on by the whole thing, I came. Without touching."

"Let me see," she said.

I got up and it was clear. My little white cotton panties were completely soaked. Claire reached over and stroked the material gently with her finger, just where my clit was. I shuddered. With both hands she carefully started sliding my panties down over my hips.

"I still say it's not fair," She said. "You have seen every inch of me. Now it's my turn."

Now there I was, revealed. My bush glistening with my wetness. She guided me with her hands onto the bed. I knelt on it and lay down on my back, giving myself to her, anticipating what was to come with a huge desire. I was still so incredibly horny. I could feel my clit still alive and throbbing. My legs were slightly parted, and Claire pulled herself up so that we were, once again, side by side. I kept my eyes locked on hers, and she stared at me. She smiled, her eyes lighting up with laughter and pleasure. She leant over and kissed me gently on my mouth, tasting her own juices. She licked my chin, tasting more, and then she licked and kissed her way down my body. I was in pure heaven as her mouth made it to my nipple and she took it in, sucking on it, flicking it with her tongue. I could feel the direct connection between my nipples and my clit. I wanted, no needed, her to touch me down there.

As if she had read my mind, her hand wandered down over my belly, and stroked my triangle of hair, twirling it with her fingers. My hips lifted involuntarily, begging her all on their own to touch me. Her fingers slowly slid down, and then she touched the hood of my clit, and she circled around it. Her sucking and nibbling became a little more fierce on my nipple, and the shockwaves it sent through me were almost enough to make me pass out with pleasure.

Then she did something that made me go wild with lust. She placed her index finger and thumb on either side of my engorged, wet clit, and she started a slow motion, stroking up and down and squeezing. I have quite a large clit when I'm aroused, and I was more aroused than I can remember being in a long time. My husband calls it my 'little cock'. It can get to about a centimetre in length, and about the same at the base. She continued sucking on my nipple, and stroking and squeezing my clit and I could feel my next orgasm coming.

And then she stopped.

The shock of the stimulation going away was like a new sort of horny. Because I had been so close, it actually heightened the feelings. I had never felt anything like that before. Seconds later, but it seemed like forever, she continued her stroking, wanking my clit with her fingers and the temperature in my cunt went up ten degrees more. I could feel the orgasm about to flood out.

But she stopped again.

I cried out in lust and frustration. This was almost too much. I didn't know if I could stand it, but then, she started again and that was it. Having already had one orgasm, I can usually have another two or three quickly afterwards, and this was no exception. It ripped through my whole body, bigger and more debilitating than the last, I was shaking and crying out meaningless sounds, and as I did, she continued to stroke either side of my clit with her fingers and the wave didn't stop, it built up even more and I started crashing through another wave of pleasure, bigger and better and now I felt like I was about to pass out. As the orgasm took me over, Claire slid her fingers down through my slit and she pushed two fingers inside me, curling them upwards and finding my g-spot, stroking it. And orgasm number three added its voice to my crescendo and all I remember is my whole body becoming electric and the release of all of the orgasms seemingly at once and I crashed back, my arms and legs shaking as if I'd been plugged into the mains.

I lay there as Claire slid her fingers out of me, which sent another delicious shiver through my body, catching my breath. Trying to stay conscious, which was no mean feat in itself.

As I slowly came back down to earth from heaven, Claire came back up and put her arm around me and snuggled herself into my neck.

I heard her as if from a distance, "Well, I don't need to ask how that was for you," she said with a warm smile on her lips.

She brought her fingers up and tasted them, and then placed them on my lips. I lazily licked at my own juices on her, and I finally was able to speak.

"That was the most wonderful, erotic thing I have ever, ever experienced in my life," I said.

Claire considered for a moment before saying, "for me too, sweetie. Me too. I've had a fantasy about you pretty much since the first time we met."

"Really?" I said, somewhat surprised, but I suppose in the circumstances I shouldn't have been.

"Oh god, yes. I've lusted after you for a long time."

I was so relieved. My fantasy wasn't going to ruin our friendship, and maybe it would make it something stronger, something more.

She planted a gentle kiss on my mouth, and then said, "Ok. If we're going to make dinner tonight, we need to shower, do our hair and get dressed."

"You don't want to lie here a little longer?" I said, play pouting a little.

"God, Fiona, I really would. But let's have some food. We have to be there in two hours."

"That's plenty of time to..."

"Let's shower," she said, and got up off the bed. She stood there waiting for me, holding her hand out. I looked at her gorgeous body and reluctantly swung myself up, and let her pull me onto my feet. I nearly passed out as the lack of blood to my head from all those orgasms hit home. I steadied myself and let her lead me, naked and fulfilled, into the bathroom.

We hadn't even managed to get as far as the bathroom when we came in, I realised, and all I could manage was, "Wow."

We had a giant corner bath with enough room for three, and a shower cubicle that seemed to have been designed to accommodate a football team, with seats in the corners and multiple shower heads above us. The whole bathroom was white marble tile, and it was beyond luxury.

"Now that's what I call a bathroom," Claire said.

"We haven't unpacked yet, I need to get my shampoo and everything," I protested.

"Take a look, sweetie. Everything we need is here. Look, there's even razor blades so we can do our legs."

"Are you saying I'm hairy?" I riposted with a look of mock indignation.

"Well you are there," she replied, pointing at my pubic mound and raising an eyebrow at me.

And with that she opened the door to the shower and walked in.

"Come on, sweetie. Do you want to do my back first, or shall I do you?" She said.

"You can do me anytime, my goddess." I said and walked into the shower.

I followed Claire into the shower, and she pressed a button on the wall, and suddenly we were surrounded by wonderfully powerful streams of hot water. It came from above, and from the side, powerful jets that woke me up out of my post orgasmic state. I looked at her and I couldn't resist the urge to touch her beautiful naked flesh.

I stroked up her arm as the water fell over us, and suddenly we were in an embrace, my hands roving over her head and her back, hers sliding down to my bum cheeks, kissing with our eyes closed.

I pulled back, and she opened her eyes. I slid my hand down between us to find her clit. The feel of the torrent of water running over and between my fingers and her bald pussy was intoxicating, and I felt her stiffen with desire. I felt her clit harden under my touch, and I echoed the way she had touched me, sliding my index finger and thumb over her clit, holding her like a small cock and making small movements up and down.

I felt her weaken in my hold as she said, "Oh, god, Fiona. Oh god."

"Goddess, remember," I teased, feeling a liberation and naughtiness I never imagined existed. Here I was, making love with the woman I had fantasised about for so long, and it seemed that a weight, a burden, had dropped from my shoulders. I was free. Free from my hangups, and now I wanted to explore everything that was new with Claire.

My fingers were still stroking her clit in small up and down movements and Claire breathed hard and said, "Goddess. Yes. Oh goddess."

I was so aroused it was unbelievable. The very fact of making love with her had given me an orgasm, and my clit was still aflame. As I continued my stroking I felt Claire's hand stroke down my bush and find my clit. Claire leaned back against the wall of the shower and, with the water flowing all around us we played with each other's clits. We hit a rhythm, completely in sync. When I moved my fingers, she moved hers in exactly the same way. We were a mirror of each other. It was as if I was masturbating, but using someone else's hand. We were both there, our bodies drenched with water and stroking in unison and I could feel another orgasm approaching. Normally I find it very difficult to come when I'm standing, but now I could feel it. And I could feel how close Claire was. The eroticism of what we were doing, how we were feeding back to each other our needs, how to touch, how to stroke, started to overcome me, and I suddenly pressed hard on Claire's clit as she pressed on mine.

That was it. We both went over the edge together, not quite able to control our fingers anymore, but it didn't matter. The feedback kept working and we hugged closely as we both cried out in ecstasy. As my orgasm started to subside, Claire slowed down her movements, and in reflection, so did I. We stood, locked together, shuddering as our orgasms subsided, the water still cascading over us. There was a long moment of just holding each other tightly.

I finally managed to get my mind back together and said, "Oh god... sorry goddess, Claire. You are just wonderful."

Her eyes blinked open, her hair drenched by the shower, and looked at me.

"No, Fiona, my goddess. We are wonderful," and with that she kissed me gently and I felt myself melt into her arms.

"Right," she said, "now I am going to wash you. Everywhere."

She gave me her wonderful impish smile and I smiled back, "You have to. You're the one responsible for the mess I'm in!"

"Cheeky cow!" she laughed, and grabbed a bottle of shower gel from the shelf and opened it. She poured some out into her hands and lathered up and then, starting at my neck, she proceeded to smooth it over my shoulders, my breasts, which made my nipples stand up once more, my back, my belly, my bum, my thighs, she got down on her knees and soaped my calves and my feet. Then she stood back up and put a little more gel in her hands and cupped my pussy, slowly rubbing it, making my pubic hair lather up. It was such a wonderful feeling. I was standing there, soap all over my body, water rushing over me and it felt so amazingly good.

I snatched the bottle from her and said, "Two can play at that game."

I filled my palm with the gel and paid the same attention to her, covering her shoulders, then I focussed on her wonderful breasts. I applied the gel gently, stroking just under her breast line, just as I know I love to have done, and over her gorgeous nipples. Stroking gently with my palms. Then I moved around her back, down over her bum and her thighs, down to her feet. I came around the front and knelt down. I planted a gentle kiss at the top of her pussy, just above her clit and I let my tongue slide down and over it. It was like an act of supplication. I stopped and stood up. Without a word we were in each other's arms. Our bodies sliding together, the soap and water washing over us. We were both fulfilled, at least for now, and glorying in our wonderful bonding. We kissed, and the feel of her body against mine was affirming and delicious.

Claire drew back and grabbed one of the detachable shower heads and started spraying soap off my body. It was electrifying and I loved when the powerful spray played on my breasts, my thighs and my pussy. When I was completely free of soap, she took one of the shampoo bottles and applied it to my hair. I'm usually really fussy about the type of shampoo I use, and I actually had some of my favourite in my case, but I didn't care. I felt completely spoiled and I loved it.

Once she'd finished rinsing my hair our, I performed the same ritual on her. Shower head in hand I washed all the soap away, and then applied the shampoo, giving her a scalp massage as I did so. I rinsed her hair and then, without a word, we kissed. It was almost a chaste kiss. A wonderful feeling of bliss surrounded us. Our bubble.

"Come on. Let's get ourselves sorted out for dinner," Claire said in a languid tone.

We left the shower and dried each other with the enormous towels that the hotel supplied.

Claire said, "So, are we going to talk about this?"

I was confused. Not sure why she was asking. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, about the fact we've obviously had this thing for each other for a long time, and now what... where do we go from here?"

I thought about it for a few seconds and knew. "We're going to be lovers, I hope. I want."

Claire leaned over and placed a kiss on my lips, "Perfect."

We went into the bedroom and fixed each other's hair, drying and brushing, and then unpacked our cases. We both picked out our outfits for the evening. Claire was going to wear a white blouse with a small floral pattern, and a matching loose white skirt with a lovely pleat. I picked my favourite little black dress, off the left shoulder and a few daring inches above knee height. They needed ironing, so we hunted and found an ironing board and iron in a closet.

We were talking all the time, saying how this was such a wonderful moment, such a wonderful start to our weekend.

As we were dressing each other, Claire looked at me and said, "Let's both not wear panties tonight. I want to be able to touch you any chance I get."

I am, I have to admit, a born exhibitionist as well. And since I couldn't wear a bra with my outfit, it meant all I would be wearing was my heels and my skirt. I loved the idea.

"I'd love that," I said.

12