The Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!... And Emma?"

"How on earth can I face her? I nearly committed incest with her for fuck's sake. Maybe in a while, but certainly not yet."

The pair went silent for a few minutes, drinking their coffee and contemplating the newly-found increased intimacy of their relationship.

"I'm really glad you didn't judge me too harshly, Di. I don't know what I'd have done if you'd told me I was disgusting and you didn't want to be my friend any longer." Barbara said quietly, reaching to her friend and holding her hand affectionately.

"Of course I didn't judge you, you daft bitch. God only knows what I'd have done myself in that situation. Sex is sex for pity's sake, and sometimes we all get carried away and do things we regret later. I've no doubt, if you'd leapt on me a while ago and dived between my legs, I'd have loved every minute of it and given as good as I got." Diane giggled, hugging her friend to her massive chest.

"In your dreams, you horny cow." Barbara chuckled, secretly enjoying the feeling of their breasts squashing against one another.

"You're the horny cow... I think I'd better get myself home before you make me randy again and we end up taking this further than we should, you naughty bitch."

"Mmmmm, now THAT sounds interesting." Barbara laughed, shocking even herself by giving her friend a teasing tweak of the nipple.

"Fuuuuck me... You really have turned into a sex-mad old bag haven't you?"

"Takes one to know one, you dirty fucker." Barbara giggled as the two of them collapsed in each other's arms, cackling hysterically and almost wetting themselves...

* * *

Chapter 3

February 2011 to August 2013

After that extraordinary day of confession and exposure with Diane, Barbara had felt ready to start socialising once again. This time though, instead of dating younger men just for sex, she went out with men who were much nearer her own age, men she had more in common with other than casual fornication. She did actually sleep with one of them on two separate occasions, and while she found it okay, that's all it was, just okay. Not explosive or exciting. Not at all like the adventurous, often kinky, sex she'd experienced with Jake during their relationship. She had to admit to herself that she missed that though -- the passion, the raw, deeply satisfying fucking only a young man could provide -- but, even so, she was determined to put those lurid desires to the back of her mind and settle for safer, less-fervent liaisons with men of her own generation who were much more controllable.

Toward the end of February, Barbara received an invitation for Emma and herself to go to Perth in Australia and celebrate David's parents' Golden wedding anniversary with the rest of their family. David senior and Francis had moved there a few years previously to live with their oldest daughter and her family of, husband, five kids, and a multitude of pets. Barbara knew the grieving parents had struggled to continue living so close to where their only son had been so tragically killed and had been in full agreement when they'd informed her they were leaving. Although they had talked many times on the phone and latterly via Skype, David's parents hadn't actually seen Barbara or Emma for over three years, so it wasn't a huge decision for the two women to accept the invitation and travel to the other side of the world for a stay of just over four weeks.

Barbara and Emma were both well aware that, although their relationship had improved over the months, it still wasn't the close mother and daughter connection they'd had before that disastrous night that neither of them really wanted to talk about. Both the women privately hoped that their long holiday in the sunshine with David's family would heal any remaining strife between them, that they could get back the loving relationship they both longed for. As it turned out, things could have not gone better if someone had written a script. Because of the large number of people temporarily staying at the five-bedroomed house, Emma and her mother were asked to share a twin bedroom above the garage that was normally occupied by two of Barbara's young nieces. The room did have its own en-suite bathroom, which of course made things easier for the two adult women during their stay. However, it also had a set of bunk-beds, rather than the single twin beds they were expecting, leading to a long discussion -- lasting all of two seconds -- between the two as to who would have the top-bunk. Mother, of course, pulled seniority over daughter, declaring authoritatively that Emma's younger legs were much more suitable for the climbing of ladders, etcetera, etcetera.

Four weeks of living in such close proximity, unavoidably seeing each other naked and sleeping so close together -- and unfortunately having to listen to each other's bodies functioning normally after large meals and too much drinking of alcohol -- dispelled any awkwardness that had remained between the two. Consequently, when they arrived back in the UK after their holiday, things were most definitely back on track as regards their loving relationship. Emma had previously taken a job in a town about 30 miles from Barbara's home and was sharing a flat with a girlfriend from her college days. She began staying over at her mother's apartment again at least one weekend every month, only this time, without any companions sharing her bed. Her mother, although not insisting, had told her she much preferred it that way, and Emma -- who incidentally, unbeknownst to her mother, was going through one of her 'lesbian' phases -- readily agreed to her mother's wishes. Barbara, for her part, also ensured that the only man her daughter saw her with during these regular visits was Gerald, who she couldn't have prevented from seeing the god-daughter he adored even if she'd wanted to.

* * *

For the next months, Barbara continued to have occasional dates with men. Usually she had been introduced to them by mutual friends, but sometimes she had allowed herself to be 'chatted-up' by strangers when she was out and about. She even had great sex with some of them, particularly some of the strangers who she knew she would never see again. Those unplanned meetings, with their spontaneous impromptu fucking, she found extremely exciting. Memories of her time as a wanton Cougar would pass through her mind as she lay under a man she barely knew and gave herself to him completely. She saw all her friends regularly too, either in her local pub -- they had an unspoken agreement that they would meet there on a Wednesday night for the fun quiz organised by the landlady -- or she would meet her girlfriends for 'lunch with the ladies'. Weekends, she'd decided, were for her dates. She'd read in one of her magazines that insisting on meeting on a Saturday night virtually ensured that any man she dated was unattached. The article had pointed out that a man having to explain getting away from his wife or partner for overnight stays at weekends would have been almost impossible should he be planning to stray. Looking back on her own happy marriage, Barbara could see the logic in that. If David had wanted to have an affair, weekends would have been impossible for him to arrange without arousing suspicion.

Over that period of her life, Barbara found herself growing ever closer to Gerald. He was the 'rock' in her life. The sort of sophisticated, well-mannered man she could have fallen in love with -- if he hadn't been 100% gay that is. They were able to go out for lovely, quiet meals without her feeling the pressure of wondering whether to have sex with him or not -- as she would invariably do when she was out with other men. They could just talk, and talk, and talk, about anything and everything without any sexual connotations. He really was a lovely man, and she grew to love him dearly.

Suddenly, almost without Barbara realising it, August the 1st 2013 -- the date of her 50th birthday -- was upon her. Not an occasion she was particularly looking forward to, nevertheless Barbara was surprised and delighted to arrive at her favourite restaurant with Gerald and be greeted by all her friends, her parents, her daughter Emma, and even more joyfully, her late husband's parents, David and Francis who'd travelled all the way from Australia. During the tearful reunions, she'd found out it had been Gerald who had organised it all, having her in-laws stay with him for a couple of days to allow them to get over their jet-lag as well as organising the party and even paying for it all.

It was a great party. A wonderful celebration of Barbara's life so far, with the occasional sad moment as people would reminisce about her late husband. All their happy memories, all the funny old anecdotes about her and her childhood, everything was laughed and joked about -- except, of course, her sojourn into the life of a sexy Cougar and her subsequent casual sexual encounters with strangers. Not many people knew about those parts of her life and thankfully, given the presence of her relatively prudish parents and in-laws, the few that did know kept those gory details to themselves. Eventually, well after midnight, everyone bade a fond farewell to each other and the thankful restaurant manager and his staff were finally allowed to lock up and go home with their extremely large gratuities safely packed away in their pockets.

Barbara, Gerald and Emma, all went back to Barbara's apartment by taxi, repeatedly singing All You Need Is Love very, very, badly -- much to the amusement of the jovial Asian cab driver who was eagerly looking forward to the obscenely large tip he had been promised by Gerald. Emma, to shouts of derision about being a 'lightweight' from the other two, immediately made her way to her bedroom and was asleep seconds after she fell, fully-clothed, onto her bed. Her mother and god-father decided to have a final nightcap and collapsed together onto one of the comfortable sofas, spilling most of their drinks all over themselves in the process.

"God, I love you Gerald. If only you weren't such a raving poofter, you stupid sod..." Barbara gushed as she drunkenly attempted to wipe the spilled gin and tonic from his wet groin, "I know... How's about if I let you shag my old arsehole? Could you get the old boy up for that? I could REALLY thank you for everything if you could. I'm not a virgin back there you know, and one back -door must be the same as another one, surely." she tried to assure him, babbling away with the all the attempted sincerity only a seriously drunk woman can muster. Grabbing his face in her hands, she proceeded to plant a big, sloppy kiss on his mouth before giggling stupidly and hugging him to her chest.

The highly-amused Gerald returned her embrace lovingly, shaking with laughter as he mumbled from deep within the confines of her soft bosom,"Sorry princess. It doesn't work that way. Even if I did close my eyes and imagine I was fucking Brad Pitt up the bum, I'm far too pissed to get it up at the moment. So I'm afraid you'll have to settle for a friendly kiss and a cuddle."

Five minutes later, the two happy, merrily-intoxicated best friends were fast asleep, wrapped in each other's arms and snoring heavily...

* * *

Three weeks later, after they had seen David and Francis off on their journey back to Australia, Gerald turned to Barbara as he drove back from the airport and handed her a thick, buff-coloured envelope.

"What's this?... I know. Don't tell me, it's the bill for the restaurant isn't it?. I knew we'd drunk too much." She joked.

"Good grief. As if I'd do that.... Anyway, your dad and David senior insisted on paying that." He laughed, "No, that's my present to you instead of paying for your party."

"WHAT?... They did what?... Oh God, and I never got to thank them. I must phone them when they get home. I'll ring my mum and dad tonight as soon as we get back." She replied, tears forming at the corners of her eyes.

After sitting in silence for a few minutes, the tearful Barbara suddenly remembered the envelope sitting on her knees. Picking it up and shaking it, she looked quizzically at her smiling companion. "Well? What is it? A voucher or something? Theatre tickets? C'mon you so-n-so, tell me."

"Well you could always open it and find out." He giggled.

Barbara rolled her eyes in mock indignation, nudging him in the ribs before tearing open the envelope and extracting the contents. It took a couple of minutes before she realised what she was looking at, but when she did, she let out a loud shriek of surprised joy. "A CRUISE... Fucking hell Gerald. It must have cost a small fortune. You didn't have to do that, you gorgeous, gorgeous man, you... Hang on, there's two tickets here. I don't think our Emma will be able to get the time off. She's already had her holidays for this year."

Gerald rolled his eyes and shook his head gently, looking at her with amused despair on his face before turning back to concentrate on the road ahead, "And who else do you know who would love a fortnight away with you? You daft bat."

"Oh my God Gerald, I'm so sorry. You mean you, don't you?... Oh wow, that will be wonderful." She shrieked, looking at the tickets once more, "Hang on. It's in a couple of weeks. Bloody hell, I'll have to get Diane to help me shop for new clothes and shoes and everything. I'll have to get my hair done... And a manicure... Oh fuck, and a waxing..."

Shaking his head in amusement at her girlish enthusiasm, Gerald laughed, "I wouldn't worry too much about buying new clothes, my lovely. It doesn't mention it on the tickets, so I'd better tell you before you spend a small fortune..."

"Errr...Tell me what? C'mon, you devious sod, what have you done?..."

Gerald was giggling uncontrollably by then. Almost crying with laughter. "Well, my naughty little princess, you remember telling me how you've changed, and how you're going to be much more adventurous now that you've got your life back on track?... The cruise I've booked us on? It's an adults-only nudist cruise, so you won't actually need too much in the way of clothing will you, my sexy girlfriend?"

"GERALD... How could you?... You...You... PILLOCK!... God you really are an incorrigible prick." The shocked Barbara screamed, glaring at her almost-hysterically chuckling tormentor and pouting with indignation before eventually joining in with his infectious laughter and kissing him playfully on the cheek,

"Devious prick." She chuckled, reclining back in her seat and quietly gazing at the passing countryside as she nervously pondered being naked in a public place.

Will I really be able to expose my body to anyone who wants to look? How will I feel about seeing other naked bodies in a non-sexual situation? I'm fifty years old, for fuck's sake, will all the other women be young girls with their tight, firm bodies? Fuck! It will be so embarrassing if I'm the only old person there. I don't care what the rules are, I'm not showing myself up. If I am the only one on the ship with sagging tits, then they are damn-well staying covered... All the uneasy, uptight thoughts flying around in her head as she contemplated exactly what being a first-time nudist would entail, suddenly caused her mouth to dry. Smiling weakly at the grinning Gerald, hoping to hide her apprehension from him as she reached for her bottle of water, she took a huge gulp of the cold liquid and turned away from him again to hide her flushed face.

Secretly though, despite all her unreasonable self-doubts about her body, the more she thought about their upcoming adventure, the more her excitement mounted. She became quiet, closing her eyes and pretending to doze, whilst trying to hide her urge to touch herself from the unsuspecting Gerald. The prospect of exposing her totally naked body to hundreds of complete strangers had unexpectedly induced a surge of carnal anticipation to shoot through her loins, flooding her knickers with her intimate fluids and causing her to squirm uncomfortably in the car seat. She blushed furiously as she caught Gerald glancing knowingly at her in the corner of her eye, Oh my God... Calm down you horny bitch. You're going to cum right here if you don't fucking relax. She chastised herself under her breath, well aware that her grinning companion had already inhaled the scent of womanly arousal emanating from her twitching pussy that seemed to have taken on a life of its own between her clammy thighs...

* * *

Over the next few days, Barbara found out as much as she could about their so-called 'Nude Cruise'. She was full of questions for Gerald, seeking to discover the protocol of being naked around people she had never met before. He, unusually for him, infuriatingly insisted on being mysterious about the whole thing and just told her to wait and see. What little she did find out was from the travel brochure she'd managed to persuade him to let her look at. She had to admit, the more she found out, the more she looked forward to it. It would be a whole new experience for her and another huge step toward banishing her remaining sexual inhibitions completely.

It appeared there were few hard and fast rules for modes of dress when they were on-board ship. Topless, fully nude, or whatever combination you fancied, was not only permitted, but actively encouraged by the look of the photos in the brochure. Topless only was permitted in the indoor lounges -- naked, sunscreen coated buttocks probably not being a good idea when sitting on upholstered seating. The only other parts of the ship where nudity was restricted were the six different restaurants where they would be obliged to cover up their naughty bits. Meals were 'casual dress' with the only real formal-night being the Captain's Dinner in the main dining room, when men would be obliged to wear full-length trousers and women were encouraged to dress in their finery.

"On the cruises I have been on previously, those dining-room rules entailed most of the women wearing skimpy shorts or mini-skirts and see-through tops with hardly anyone wearing underwear -- apart from the staff of course." Gerald had wryly informed her when she'd insisted on buying new evening clothes.

"What about sex?" Barbara queried, smiling dreamily as she contemplated the buzz she would feel at being exposed in public like that.

"Well that's very kind of you, my dear. But I thought we'd agreed that wasn't going to happen between us."

Barbara playfully punched her mischievous friend in the ribs. "No, you prick. You know what I mean. With all that naked flesh around, don't you men get... You know?..."

"Of course we do." He laughed, "I expect you women get excited too you know. Just so long as you are discreet, no-one bothers if you get a little frisky and make out with someone in public. It's Over-25's and couples only, so there's no chance of any young person being corrupted... Mind you, I suppose if you decided you wanted to fuck someone on the diving board when the pool was full, then some jealous busy-body might complain. Other than that though, most of the other cruises I've been on have turned into a real shag-fest by the time we returned home."

"Oh my God Gerald! - What the frigging hell have you let me in for." Barbara giggled nervously, feeling the mild warmth between her thighs suddenly turn into a swamp of arousal once again...

* * *

Chapter 4

Late September 2013 -- The Cruise

It didn't take Barbara long for her to realise that she was most definitely an enthusiastic exhibitionist. For the first couple of days of their cruise, she'd been happy just to lay around one of the pools, content just to soak up the sun's rays and slowly lose her nervousness until the feeling that the whole world was staring at her shiny nakedness had disappeared. Surrounded as they were by an abundance of nude bodies of various shapes and sizes, any self-consciousness she may initially have felt about being so brazenly exposed like that had soon evaporated into the hot, steamy air to the accompanying aroma of coconut oil and sun-cream. Chatting away to their naked neighbours as though it was the most natural thing in the world, soon led to her audaciously strolling around the ship wearing only a pair of mules and a smile, even so far as joining in the deck games, or sitting naked at the pool bar sharing afternoon cocktails with almost total strangers.