The Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh Fuckkkkk..."

Her muffled scream of sexual gratification seemed much louder to her shattered senses than it actually was. Her whole body stiffened, her clutching tunnel of love trying to suck her lover's fingers even deeper into her demanding body. Muscular thighs clamped shut around her friend's hand, trapping it almost painfully against her demanding womanhood. Everyone knew, all the fascinated voyeurs were jealously well aware -- This beautiful, sexy, mature, normally-reserved Englishwoman, had just experienced the mind-blowing joy of a female-induced orgasm for the very first time...

* * *

Slowly, her moans of ecstasy subsided and she slumped back against her chair. Her pounding heart felt as though it wanted to burst from her heaving chest. Slowly, her breathing returned to normal and the thumping in her ears gradually quietened enough for her to hear her new lover whisper, "Well, my darling, will we go to my cabin and fuck the afternoon away?"

The fingers in her pussy now stilled, Barbara groaned softly as they withdrew and left her pussy feeling emptier than it had ever felt before. Closing her thighs tightly shut, trying to elicit any remaining thrills from her sopping vagina, she opened her eyes and looked straight into the grinning face of her seductress. Smiling self-consciously, she murmured to her young mistress, "Yes... Oh my God... Yes please..."

Francine smiled smugly, delighted with her successful seduction of the hitherto straight Barbara. Shamelessly, the young temptress sucked her sticky fingers clean before softly kissing her victim's trembling lips. Grasping her friend's hands, she pulled her to her feet, firmly instructing her loudly enough for the watching audience to hear, "Come, my little treasure, let's go fuck."

The younger woman triumphantly led her surprisingly-immodest girlfriend back to their two men. As they walked through the collection of sunbeds occupied by the many admirers who had just watched her have her, very obvious, very noisy, and for the first time, very public orgasm, Barbara brazenly returned their envious stares. Her whole body, still flushed with the aftermath of her exertions, was tingling with the overwhelming feeling of sexual freedom that was coursing through her, Oh my God. What the fuck have I agreed to? She chuckled under her breath, licking her lips in anticipation as they approached their snoozing male companions.

Both totally unaware of what had transpired just a few metres away from them, the two men jumped in surprise when they were awakened suddenly by the sound of Francine's voice announcing loudly to her astonished husband, "Pierre, Barbara and I are going back to our cabin. You may join us if you wish. I'm sure Gerald will find someone to occupy him. Maybe a young barman, Eh?"

"Really? Okay, well have fun my, darling Barbara. Maybe I'll see you at dinner? Or, then again, maybe not..." Gerald chuckled in reply, grinning at Frankie's cheeky wink before turning to his obviously-excited friend and breaking out into a mischievous laugh when she impudently stuck her tongue out at him...

* * *

As Barbara would readily admit in the future, her experiences that afternoon and evening at the hands of her new French lovers were nothing short of incredible. Frankie had assuredly led her back through the smirking faces of their fellow passengers, many of whom had previously witnessed the older woman so publicly surrender herself to the sexual manipulation of the beautiful French girl. She'd chattered away incessantly about anything -- other than sex and what they were about to get up to -- whilst Barbara could hardly utter a word, nervously and excitedly wondering what she was about to participate in, as they'd taken the lift down to the married couple's outside cabin. Larger than hers and Gerald's, with a small balcony and a large, king-sized bed, she'd immediately noticed on being ushered through the door by the insistent hand of her escort pushing on her naked bottom.

"Come, mon chéri. Let's take a shower first. We need to wash all this oil from us."

Barbara hesitated as a sudden flash of stage-fright prevented her from obeying her soon-to-be lover. Francine immediately sensed the nervous woman's timidity. Suddenly, before her friend could resist, she grabbed her arms and pulled their two naked bodies together in an oily embrace, crushing her firm breasts against the older woman's larger, much softer ones. Smiling seductively, she pulled Barbara's mouth to hers, locking their lips together in a passionate, erotically-charged kiss. Her tongue gently insinuated itself between her new lover's warm lips as their naked, erect, nipples repeatedly caressed and teased each other. Her hands reached down and gripped Barbara's firm derrière, squeezing and fondling, forcing their hot pudenda together and causing waves of pleasure to surge to her girlfriend's brain.

Eventually she pulled away, licking her lips sensually as she knowingly stared into Barbara's half-open eyes, "Well?"

"Oh my God!... I've not... Never...Fucking hell, Frankie, that was incredible. I've never been kissed like that before. So soft. So tender. So... Different"

"I'm guessing you have not kissed a girl before, mon chéri."

"No... Well not like that anyway. I've never, you know, been with a woman..."

"Ah, my sweet darling. So much to learn. So much to teach. Come, let's go wash..."

Ten minutes later, they emerged from the tiny bathroom, laughing and giggling like two teenage schoolchildren at their failed attempts to take a shower together in the too-small cubicle. Hugging and embracing, they fell back onto the large bed, Frankie immediately taking the superior position and laying her still-damp body on top of her eager lover. Kissing each other deeply, their breasts flattened and pressed together in a soft mass of sensual womanhood. Nipples, swollen with arousal, chafed and rubbed together harmoniously as their tongues intertwined in a mutual affirmation of their desire. Slowly, Frankie slid down her lover's submissive body, sucking and nibbling on her rubbery teats for several minutes before her tongue slithered lower and slipped into her perfectly-shaped belly-button. Licking and teasing that sensitive area, she reached up and moulded her slender fingers around the heaving mounds of womanliness above her head, nipping and squeezing their teats almost painfully as the writhing woman beneath her impatiently tried to push her head lower down her body toward her eager sex.

Tortuously for Barbara, her seductress ignored her frantic attempts to force her teasing tongue lower and into her well of desire, instead, she raised her head and grinned triumphantly into the desperate woman's pleading eyes.

"What is it you want, my naughty English lady? Do you want this?" Scraping her fingernails gently over her lover's mound, "Or this?" Softly rubbing the wet, pouting lips of her sex, "Or maybe... This?" Diving between the spread-eagled thighs, her rough tongue firmly gliding across the erect clitoris exposed at the summit of that flowering opening.

"Oh Fuckkkk," Barbara hissed, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath, "Anything... Everything... I WANT FUCKING EVERYTHING..."

The young Jezebel chuckled triumphantly, safe in the knowledge that she knew exactly what to do. She'd seduced many previously straight women and girls over the years during hers and Pierre's swinging adventures. She knew how to take them to their uncontrollable peak, what to do to give them what they secretly wanted, what their repressed minds repeatedly told them was so wrong...

* * *

Pierre had pointed the newly arrived couple out to her at the beginning of that week's cruise. They'd both taken an instant fancy to this beautiful Englishwoman and her handsome companion. Easily noticeable, with their pale skin and the woman's obvious nervousness, the pair had passed close by her and her husband as they sat at the pool bar scouting for potential partners. They'd already been on-board for a week themselves, so their tans were even deeper than their natural Latin colouring and gave them the healthy look of full-time nudists at the end of a glorious summer. The sexy Swedish couple they'd been sharing the previous week, had left the ship when it had docked in Venice, leaving the horny French couple hoping to find another such pair to have their carnal fun with. Looking forward to finding new playmates for the second week of their own holiday, before they returned to their home in Paris and their regular, ordinary lives, they'd immediately picked out Barbara and her handsome companion as their potential new lovers. Unfortunately for her, the gorgeous Gerald had turned out to be unavailable, but it wouldn't be the first time the experienced seducers had shared a single woman...

* * *

Slowly she moved down the bed, her lips pecking fluttering kisses on her prey's smooth stomach. Down toward the apex of those gorgeous long legs her husband had admired so much when they'd watched the new couple walking past them by the pool that first day. Wrapping her arms around Barbara's firm thighs, able to reach with both sets of fingers and softly caress her swollen labia, she pulled the quivering woman toward her waiting mouth, teasing all around the pouting lips with her expert tongue. Gently licking, then sucking, letting the inexperienced woman's emotions build, she tormented her lover mercilessly. Teasing with her tongue, occasionally nipping softly with her teeth, she goaded the hard nub of her victim's clitoris to a throbbing erection, producing whimpers of delight from her new paramour as she writhed beneath her.

"Oh my God... Pleeeease... Oh Fuuuuck..."

Frankie released her grip with her right hand and moved it under her lover's raised bottom. Sliding her middle finger between the tightly clenched cheeks, lubricated by the flood of sticky essence being released by the woman's highly aroused pussy, she stroked around the clenching little anus. Slowly she penetrated that tight, secret opening, pushing her slender finger ever deeper. Pressing her mouth hard against Barbara's unfurled labia, she pushed her surprisingly long tongue as deep into gaping entrance as she could, thrilling at the taste of the womanly fluids that flowed all over her face.

It all proved too much for the squirming Barbara. Her mind was racing. The knowledge that, for the first time, it was another woman taking her body to its sexual fulfilment instead of a hard penis thrusting in and out of her, was scrambling her brain and exciting her beyond anything she could ever have imagined. The long tongue inside her, wriggling snake-like as her lover tasted her. The probing finger deep inside her rarely-penetrated rectum, vibrating and squirming against her inner walls in sync with the tongue inside her cunt. Everything was too much...

"Nnnnnnhhhhh... OH FUUUCKKKK... OHHHHH YESSSSS..."

Barbara's wail of ecstasy echoed around the small cabin, much to the satisfaction of the triumphant Francine, smug in the knowledge that there was yet another so-called straight woman who'd succumbed to her irrisistable seduction techniques.

Revelling in her success, Frankie bent down and kissed her almost comatose new lover, allowing her quarry to taste herself as their tongues intertwined sensuously, "How was that, mon chéri? Good, No?"

"GOOD?... Fucking hell Frankie. I've never experienced anything so good in my life. It was...Absolutely fucking marvellous."

Hugging her heavily-breathing friend once again, Frankie placed her mouth to the English woman's ear and whispered, "And there is so much more to come, my darling. So much more for us to share."

Barbara groaned, hugging her young seductress to her heaving chest. A naughty, lecherous little chuckle came from deep within her throat,"Oh my God, Frankie, I'm not sure I'll be able to take much more of this."

"Don't worry, my darling. Let us explore your imagination. Let us release your fantasy and take you to the summit of your desires."

Barbara giggled sexily, sitting up away from her lover and throwing her legs off the bed, "Mm-mm, as great as that sounds, I really need a pee right now."

Standing and turning toward the bathroom, she suddenly noticed a very naked, very erect Pierre, sitting in the armchair, smiling at her and casually stroking possibly the thickest penis she had ever seen.

"Oh my God... Pierre? What?... How... How long have you been there? Did you see?...Oh Fuck..."

Frankie laughed loudly from the bed, propped up on the pillows with her legs lewdly spread and seductively teasing her own vagina, "He loves to watch, my darling. And maybe join in? Will that be okay?" She shouted through the bathroom door Barbara had slammed shut behind her after diving into the tiny room.

Barbara sat on the loo, emptying her swollen bladder with a loud tinkling noise. Oh my God. A threesome? Husband and wife. Oh my God... He is very attractive though. And that cock... Wow. She remained sitting there for a few moments, giggling and stroking her sensitive nipples whilst her mind went back to that first time with young James. He too had sneaked into her bedroom and quietly stroked himself while he watched her masturbating. What is it with men? Why do they find watching sex so enjoyable? They seem to love pornography, much more than us women. Sometimes they even seem to enjoy watching more than doing. Fucking perverts...

After wiping herself and washing her hands, a newly-confident and still very turned-on Barbara, grinned at the reflection of her flushed body in the wall-mirror. She laughed to herself, using a bath-towel to dry the damp sweat from her front, shivering with lust as the soft cotton brushed over her sensitive nipples.

"Perverts? We're all fucking perverts." She giggled at her bemused playmates as she walked back into the bedroom and threw herself back on the bed by the side of her first female lover.

Smiling first at the watching Pierre, she gently kissed his wife, allowing their tongues to mingle in a provocatively erotic display of sapphic longing that brought an immediate response from the poor man's painfully erect penis. Thoroughly enjoying her teasing, she turned to the hopeful husband and grinned invitingly at him, looking his naked body up and down, pausing to have a good look his very thick, if not over-long, steel-hard cock. Returning her gaze to his eyes, the horny, beautiful, and extremely willing victim of the young married couple's well-planned seduction, licked her lips salaciously before giggling naughtily, "C'mon then big-boy. Show me what you've got..."

* * *

"Don't be shy, my sexy little hussy. Just do to me what you enjoyed me doing to you."

Barbara looked up from between Frankie's spread thighs and caught the naughty twinkle in her mistress' eyes as they met her own. Before her, spread-open like a beautiful clam, the young woman's obviously excited sex awaited her inexperienced tongue.

Nervously, she inhaled the musky aroma, marvelling at the sight of the other woman's open vagina. She'd never been this close to another woman before. Never had the opportunity to inspect another woman's sex so closely. Had never even thought much about it until her daughter, Emma, had casually informed her that she loved to eat pussy. Mmmm, I see what she meant. It is beautiful. Oh my God, I'm about to become a rug-muncher. Just like my sex-mad daughter. She chuckled inwardly at the silly, obscure thoughts flashing through her brain while she hesitatingly toyed with Francine's dripping cunt, her fingers spreading the lips and smoothing all the stray hairs away. Yes it is a CUNT. I like that word. It's so sexy, and naughty, and dirty. We're not making love, you old, square, fusspot. We're FUCKING...

Taking a deep breath, she tentatively licked at the top of the obscenely-spread gash, gently flicking her tongue at the prominent clit that seemed to be throbbing in anticipation. Emboldened by the sensuous moan that came from her young lover, Barbara lowered her mouth and gently kissed the dripping labia that awaited her. Slowly she extended her tongue deeper and deeper into the dark recess, tasting the sticky nectar that oozed from within the girl's quivering cunt like a bubbling flow of warm lava.

"Oh mon dieu, qui est fantastique.Il est parfait, plus profond. Plus, mon amant."

Barbara chuckled proudly at her French lover's moans of euphoria. She didn't understand a word, but knew exactly what the delirious girl was whimpering as her hips rose to meet the passionate invasion of her sex. Warming to her task, Barbara continued to lap and probe, to lick and nibble -- just as she'd enjoyed having done to herself a few minutes earlier. Searching for the other opening, she pressed first one, then two, fingertips into the tight little starfish, gradually gaining entry until there was no more to give.

"Putain. Oh oui, oui... Voilà. Mon Dieu... MON DIEU..."

Frankie screamed out loud, her hips thrusting skywards and forcing her lover's tongue even deeper into her fluttering cunt as she unknowingly released a flood of womanly fluid all over her tormentor's unrelenting mouth. Her eyes rolled as her whole body stiffened, rigidly shaking as she climaxed -- cumming with a lustful violence Barbara had never witnessed in anyone before...

"Putain l'enfer!"

Barbara turned her head toward the sound of Pierre's deep voice, just in time to see his purple-headed cock spurt jet after jet of milky-white cum all over his hand and onto the cabin floor."Huh!... Bloody men. Just when I needed a thick, hard cock..." She mocked, giggling as she wiped his wife's sexy essence from her face with the bed-sheet before returning her gaze to the temporarily-sated girl beneath her, "Was that okay, my sexy lover? Did I do it right?"

Frankie chuckled, the naughty laugh coming from deep within her chest. Reaching up, she pulled her anxious lover's face to hers and kissed her deeply before reassuring her softly, "Ce fut merveilleux, ma dame anglais sexy, absolument merveilleux... Wonderful... Absolutely wonderful."

Languidly hugging and caressing each other for several minutes, the two women lay back and basked in the warm afterglow of their sensuous endeavours, their lips frequently meeting in an erotic confirmation of their new-found intimacy. Eventually, Frankie noticed her husband. Still watching them... Still naked... And still sporting a rock-hard erection.

"Ah, mon chéri, I see my naughty husband had taken his little blue helper. Shall we allow him to join us?"

Barbara beamed hungrily at the impressive appendage, "Oh my God, yes please. I'm sorry, my sexy chatelaine, but, much as I enjoyed what we just did, I really could use a good, hard cock right now."

Playfully giving her ungrateful playmate a good, hard spank on her delectable derrière, Francine beckoned her husband. In a flash. her impassioned spouse jumped up from the chair and, rigid cock swaying and bouncing with anticipation, eagerly joined them on the bed -- to be immediately pounced upon by two very beautiful, very naked, and incredibly horny, sexual predators...

* * *

Early the following morning, exhausted and sexually satiated, Barbara bounced jauntily into her own cabin -- much to the indignation of a hung-over Gerald who'd been happily sleeping-off the effects of consuming far too much red wine with a German couple he'd met in the bar the previous evening.