The Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, my darling best-friend. And how are you this gorgeous day?"

Gerald grouchily extracted himself from the effervescent embrace of his naked friend and staggered to the bathroom in desperate need of relieving his painfully-full bladder.

"I'm guessing you had a good time then, you old slut." He growled miserably, joining the giggling Barbara back on the bed once again.

"Oh my God, yes. I had a great time. I was fucked time and again by a wonderfully-thick cock and ate my first pussy. I even ate pussy while I was being fucked. It was absolutely bloody marvellous. I came so many times."

"Yuck. Too much detail, you old slut. I gather you enjoy being a part-time rug-muncher then?"

"Not half. I had no idea... It was so different, being with another woman. Not better, just different. I don't think I could fall in love with another woman, but my God, I loved having sex with one.

Gerald laughed loudly, pulling his girlfriend to him and hugging her warmly."I'm glad you had so much fun, sweetheart. Now shut-the-fuck-up and let me get back to sleep otherwise I'll be no good for anything when I eventually get up."

Barbara hugged her friend lovingly, squashing her nakedness against his and kissing him gently on the cheek, "Have I ever told you just how much I love you, you old queen?"

"You have. Many times. And much as I appreciate it, I really do need to go back to sleep. So get off me, you old tart, and we'll talk later."

"Poofter." Barbara chuckled, releasing her reluctant bed-partner and turning her back to him so she could wriggle herself back into his strong arms as he cuddled her.

"Harlot." He laughed back.

A few minutes later, Barbara lay snuggled in her sleeping friends embrace, dozing and having sexy, naughty, dreams about the night before...

* * *

For the rest of their week-long cruise, Barbara got together with her new lovers as often as she could. Her nights were spent in their bed, experiencing every combination they could think of for two women and a man to have sex together, while her days were occupied by having a really great time with Gerald. Everywhere the ship docked, the two close friends spent the days exploring the ports of call, taking in the different cultures and generally enjoying their wonderful holiday. Gerald had a great time. Eventually having the opportunity to sample the body of his handsome barman -- although his young paramour was at first reluctant to meet up with a passenger and break the crew's strict rules on such liaisons -- he spent his days in the company of his most favourite person in the world, and his nights having wild, homoerotic sex with a fit, hard-bodied, Lithuanian youth who spoke just enough English to understand the older man's carnal requests.

All too soon, it was time for the happy and refreshed couple to part ways with their new acquaintances, and with promises from Barbara to meet up with her married lovers again if the opportunity ever arose, her and Gerald made their weary way home -- complete with beautiful tans, hundreds of photos on their memory-cards, and wonderful memories of hot steamy sex...

* * * * *

(Part 4 to follow soon)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Private Lessons Hot teacher gives her virgin student some special lessons.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Snowed In with the Boss Getting snowed in with the bitch boss turns into a surprise.in Erotic Couplings
His Pregnant Little Milf Young man and the pregnant Milf next door get close.in Mature
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
More Stories