The Weekend That Changed Everything Ch. 02

Story Info
Operation: Dad's Cock.
6.5k words
4.68
92.6k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Operation: Dad's Cock

I woke up early with the events of the previous night still spinning in my head. I could still detect the musky flavor of Mom's pussy in my mouth. I looked over at the bed across the room. Ali was still asleep. Growing up we had both had our own rooms, but when Ali went off to school, Mom and Dad had decided to turn her room into an exercise room; her bed was moved into my room. I certainly can't say that I minded the company of my sister. In fact I looked forward to her return each school break.

I felt my pussy moisten as I thought about my sister, and the events of last night. I had told her that I was going to claim her pussy again this morning, and I decided that it was time to make good on my promise. I slipped from under the covers, the cold air making my nipples instantly hard. I had slept in the nude, never bothering to put my cloths back on last night. I walked to the foot of Ali's bed, a twin set across the room from mine. Lifting the covers I ducked under, and worked my way up under her covers. I was happy to discover that she too had neglected to redress last night, as this made things much easier for me now.

Ali was curled up on her side in a pseudo fetal position. I pushed her feet to the edge of the bed to make room for me, and slid further up the bed. Her pussy was peeking out from between her legs. I inched forward until my face was at her ass and extended my tongue so that it ever so lightly brushed over her pussy lips. I repeated this several times, coating her lips with a thin layer of saliva. Ali murmured in her sleep. I reached forward, grabbing hold of one of her ass checks and gave it a playful squeeze. I then slid my hand down to her pussy, rubbing it gently, tracing the edges of her labia with my fingers. Her body was starting to respond to my touch, I let a finger, dip just inside her entrance and could feel some moisture there. My tongue probed at her pussy again. I let it slide over her folds, adding to her wetness.

My own pussy was becoming very wet. I was so turned on by the idea of eating my sister's pussy while she slept. I continued to alternate between rubbing and licking at her pussy, my other hand busied itself between my legs. When I felt that she was wet enough to enter I sucked my middle finger into my mouth, savoring the taste of my sister, and giving it a good thick coating of spit. I slid the finger into Ali's pussy ever so slowly, and started to gently move it in and out of her. I could hear that her breathing had become more labored. I hoped that she was having a good dream.

Ali's pussy was now very wet. I was a little surprised that she had not yet woken. In our current position I did not have very good access to her clit, and I had become so horny that I really needed to taste my sisters cum. I moved my head away from Ali, and lifted her upper leg, so that I could get my head between her legs. I then rotated her so that she was more or less on her back giving me much better access to her pussy. She was starting to stir; it seemed that in repositioning her I had woken her. I quickly locked my lips on to her pussy, and inserted my tongue into her. I lapped at the depths of her pussy, enjoying her flavor.

"Fuck that feels good, sis," she moaned sleepily. "What a way to wake up."

"Just wait," I said raising my lips from hers. "I'm just getting started." I inserted my finger back into her pussy, letting it slide in and out of her. I lowered my head back to her entrance, giving it several long licks from my finger up to her clit. Then I turned my attention to her little love button. I swirled my tongue around her clit, and sucked it into my mouth. Ali shifted slightly under me, so that she was now flat on her back. I felt her hand on the back of my head, gently caressing my hair, but also making sure that I did not stop my oral attentions.

Glancing up at Ali, I noticed that her eyes were closed, enjoying the pleasure that I was giving her. Her hands massaged her breasts, pulling and flicking the hard nipples. I pulled my finger from her pussy, sucking the juices from it. I lapped at her entrance some more and then replaced my finger with two. She moaned as I pushed the two fingers as deep insider her as they would go. Kissing her clit, I increased the pace of my fingers, until they were hammering into her pussy. I was ready to taste her cum. I fucked her pussy as hard as I could with my fingers while sucking on her folds and clit, pulling her pussy into my mouth, and flicking it with my tongue. Soon it was more then she could take.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Liiiiiiiiiisssssaaaaaaaaaaa," she cried. "Yyeeesss, Oh Fuck, I'm going to Cuuuuuuuuummm." Her pussy clamped down on my fingers, trying to pull them deeper inside. "I'M CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIINNG." Her hips bucked, as her orgasm tore through her body. Sliding my fingers form her pussy, I quickly licked the cum from them, and then spread her pussy wide open driving my tongue inside to reap the benefits of my labors. Her cum was as sweet and delectable as ever I relished every last drop I could find.

Satisfied that I had swallowed every last drop of my sister's cum, I climbed further up the bed so that I was lying on top of Ali. Our lips met, and our tongues swirled around each other. We both enjoyed the flavor of Ali's cum in my mouth. Ali's hands played across my ass, kneading the flesh of my cheeks, which sent delightful sensations through my pussy. I sucked her tongue into my mouth, and swirled my own around it.

My pussy was dripping and demanding attention. I brought my knees further up the bed raising my body slightly off of Ali's so she would have better access to my cunt. It took no time for Ali's hands to find their way to my hot box. Her fingers slid through my slick folds. I moaned into her mouth, as she continued to play with my pussy. "Hmm, that feels good," I purred.

"Well I figure that you deserve something after that wonderful wake up call."

"I was kind of hoping that you would return the favor tomorrow morning," I said slyly. "Though I won't stop you from showing me your appreciation now either. After all, my pussy is on fire, I'd love for you to make me cum."

"I think that both of those can be arranged," replied Ali. "Now get that delicious pussy of yours up here, so I can eat you."

I spent little time complying with my sister's request. Throwing her covers back I rose up on my knees, and scooted forward until I was straddling Ali's face. She reached up and spread my lips open, so that her tongue had direct access to my entrance. Ali's mouth covered my cunt, and her tongue slid into me. I moaned with pleasure, as she started to play her tongue across my pussy. I leaned back, and spread my legs a little wider so that I could lower myself further to Ali's face. Her tongue flew across my pussy, touching all the places that she new drove me crazy. I could tell that I was not going to last much longer.

There was a knock on the door. I jumped as the knock jarred me from my state of ecstasy. I tried to move, so that I could get back in bed before the door could be opened. Ali had her arms wrapped around my legs so that I couldn't move, as she continued her attack on my pussy, sucking my lips into her mouth. "You two up yet?" came Mom's voice from the other side.

Relaxing when I realized that it was only Mom, I allowed my hips to lower back onto Ali's mouth, forcing her tongue deeper into my pussy. "Yeah, we're up," I called a little breathlessly. "Ahh, come in, but, oh, shut the door behind you," I moaned.

The door open, revealing Mom in T-shirt and a tight pair of jeans. She still looked hot. A smile spread across my face. "Hey Mom," I greeted her. "Oh, fuck Ali."

Mom shut the door behind her. "Don't you guys do anything other then fuck?" she asked walking over to the bed Ali and I occupied. "I found you like this last night too." She leaned down and kissed me on the lips, our tongues intertwined in a long kiss. I felt Mom's hand squeeze one of my tits, and then move onto the other one. Mom's kiss and attention to my breasts sent me over the edge; I came hard moaning into Mom's mouth.

Mom broke the kiss as I came down form my orgasm. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm going out to run some errands this morning, and I'll be back this afternoon." I moved from on top of my sister so that she could sit up to talk to Mom. Ali repositioned herself, upright along side me, her tongue pulling the remains of my cum into her mouth. Mom leaned down, to give Ali a deep kiss.

"Tasty," she said, licking her lips as she straightened. "Your father is home. So I'll see you two later." Mom turned to leave. I watched her ass move across the room. I wanted to get another chance to get between her legs. "You two be good now," she said at the door, and then she was gone.

The taste of Mom's lips and her mention of Dad returned my thoughts to last night. Ali had said that Dad was well hung. Though I had just had a strong orgasm, I could feel fresh wetness between my legs. Thinking of my father's cock was making me very horny.

"Well as much fun as it would be I can't just sit in bed with you all day," Ali announced. Her tits quivered as she jumped from the bed. "You mind if I take the first shower," Ali asked.

"No go for it," I replied. Ali picked up the T-shirt that she had been wearing last night, and slipped it on and disappeared out the door.

With Ali across the hall in the bathroom a plan started to form in my mind. I quickly pulled on my T-shirt, and headed down the hall to our parents room. The door was ajar, and I could hear the shower running in the master bath. As I had hoped Dad was in the shower. I walked into the room, and crossed to the bath door. It too was ajar, as Dad thought that he was alone in his room.

I knocked on the door jamb. "Dad," I called. "Can I use your toilet, Ali is using the other one, and I have to go real bad."

"I'm in the shower, sweetie, can't you hold it?"

"I don't think I can."

"Ok. Then come in, I'll keep my back turned."

I opened the door all the way, "Oh, thank you so much Dad." I ran to the toilet, and sat down, letting my bladder drain.

"Ok, just make it quick, so I can finish my shower." The way that the bathroom was laid out I could not see the shower from the toilet, but I had to walk past it to both enter and leave the room. I had taken a peek on my way in, but saw little as I was trying not to be obvious. The shower in the master bath has no door; it is just a deep alcove that wraps behind the vanity. All I had seen was that Dad was standing at the back of the shower with his back to the door. My father is in good shape, he works out everyday, keeping his body fit.

The last trickle of pee dripped from my bladder. I quickly cleaned myself, and hurried toward the door. In a purposeful attempt at speed, I failed to pull my shirt down below my waist until I was in front of the shower leaving my ass and pussy completely on display. I slowed at the entrance to the shower hoping that my dad would turn around, as I pulled my shirt down over my pussy. "Thanks, Dad" I called over my shoulder as I moved for the door. It was right at that moment as he turned to respond that I saw end of cock swing out from behind his hip. I gave a slight gasp, at the small peek I had just been afforded, of what was, at the time the biggest cock that I had ever seen. I had only fucked a couple guys, but their dicks where this size erect and Dad was still limp. Last year I had a chance to fuck a black friend of mine who is hung like a horse, but that is a story for another time. I needed to have Dad's cock in my mouth. Ali was right, I was becoming a total slut, but I have to say that I was enjoying myself.

I had past the shower, and now could not be seen by anyone in the shower. I closed the door, and then quickly and quietly stripped off my shirt. I stood there for a second, naked outside my Dad's shower, my pussy soaking wet. I ran my fingers over my pussy, but what I really wanted was cock.

Just then the water turned off, I realized that I was standing next to the towel hook, and that Dad would be here in just a second. I dropped to my knees, just as his hand reached out and grabbed the towel from the wall hook. He pulled it over his head, rubbing the water from his hair. His cock was hanging right in front of my face. It was a moment that I could not pass up. I reach out grabbed the beautiful piece of man meat, and jammed it into my mouth. He tasted as good as I imagined he would. I sucked the water from his cock, and then started to pump the member in and out of my mouth, swirling my tongue over its head. He responded immediately, getting harder with each plunge into my mouth.

"Hmm," he grunted. "I thought that you had left to run errands. Didn't get enough last night, huh?"

I realized that he though I was Mom. I was happy that I was sucking his dick as well as Mom could, after all she had much more experience. His cock had become quite hard now, and I was having trouble fitting it all into my mouth. I had not yet learned to deep throat a cock. The towel was now further down his body, as he continued to dry himself, not realizing who it was that was sucking his dick. I continued the tug his cock with one hand feeding his incredible length into my mouth. With the other hand I grabbed one of his muscular ass cheeks and tried to pull him closer to me.

"You're being quite aggressive today. I can't wait to bend you over and really give you want you're looking for," Dad said, his voice throaty with desire. Just then the towel that had now fallen to cover my head as it bobbed on Dad's cock was pulled back, as he tossed it to the floor. "LISA!" he screamed, trying to take a step back, to free his cock from my grasp.

I let the hard cock slide from my mouth, but refused to release my grip on it. I looked up at my father, shock and lust on his face. I could see his eyes roaming over my body, taking in my perky tits, and tight ass. "Ssshh," I told him. "Don't say anything. Just enjoy it." I lowered my head back on to his cock, sucking on it to make sure that he stayed hard, and wanting. His primal lust was my biggest advantage.

"Look you're my daughter," he stammered. "This isn't. . . Ohhh." I sucked on his cock hard, causing him to stop mid sentence. I knew that I had him, as long as I didn't slow down enough for his brain to take back over. I brought a hand up to his balls, and started to gently massage them. All the while sucking his cock for all I was worth. I tasted precum in my mouth, and new that he was getting close. His hips started to thrust into my face in rhythm with my attentions. I didn't want him cum just yet, I had to be careful, and I didn't know if I would be able to get him back if I let him cum. My pussy was soaking wet; I needed to be fucked. I slowed my pace on his cock.

I licked the full underside of his cock, and kissed the end of it. Releasing his cock from my grasp I stood up, and moved in, pulling him to me. I had to stand on my toes to reach his lips, but I kissed him on the mouth, and forced my tongue between his lips. I took one of his hands and placed it on my pussy. He reacted immediately, running his fingers through my tender folds, and playing his gentle caress across my pussy. His resistance was broken; he allowed my tongue into his mouth. I kissed him deeply and passionately, all the while stoking his erect cock. Breaking the kiss, I looked him in the eyes and said, "I want to feel this cock inside me. What was that you were saying about bending me over earlier?"

Taking my father's cock in my hand I lead him into the bedroom. I jumped onto the bed, getting on my hands and knees with my ass pointed toward my father. I turned to look at him, "My pussy is so wet, and I could really use a hard cock in it."

I could see the conflict in him, as he struggled to deal with the situation in front of him. I moved backward until my ass was pressed against his body. I could feel his cock, hard against my leg. "Fuck me dad, fuck my pussy with your big hard cock. I need to be fucked with your rock hard cock." I then felt him pull away briefly to move his cock to my entrance. He slid the head over my slit several times, coating it with my juices, and then pressed into me, forcing his hard cock into my pussy. I gasped as he entered me, enjoying the sensation of the big cock in my pussy. He started slowly at first, and increased his pace; each thrust harder then the last. I kept time with his thrusts, matching each with my own, ramming back on his cock until I felt my ass collide with his body.

"Fuck that feels so good, I love the way that your cock fills my pussy."

I could hear Dad grunting with each thrust, as he continued to hammer my sodden cunt. The slurping sounds of our union filled the room.

"Oh, yes, just like that. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard and deep, oh, yess. Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuucck. Fuck your slut daughter, oh Dad. Pound me with your big hard cock. Fuuuuuck my puuuusssy. Do you like fucking your slut daughter? Tell your daughter what a good slut she is. Tell me how much you're enjoying my pussy."

He increased the pace of his thrust, so that his cock was pounding me like a jackhammer. "Oh god that feels so good, I'm going to cum. Oh don't stop, fuck meeeee, fuuuuuuuck meeeeee. Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccck yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss. I'm ccuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnng."

My pussy locked onto Dad's cock, as wave after wave of pleasure raked my body. I hoped that he would be able to hold out though my orgasm. I would love the feel of his thick seed shooting inside me, but what I really wanted was to taste it.

"Oh, baby I can't hold it, I'm going to cum," Dad called from behind me. I lurched forward disengaging his throbbing cock from me, and spun around. The first blast of his hot cum caught me on the side of the face. I grabbed the hard member stuffing it into my mouth in time for his next burst to slam into the back of my throat. My mouth was instantly filled with hot thick cum. I tried to swallow it, but I could feel it oozing from the edges of my mouth. Every time I managed to swallow some of his cum, more would replace it so that my mouth was always full of cum and cock. After what felt like gallons, of his seed had slid down my throat, the geyser that his cock had become subsided. I continued to gently suck on his wilting cock ensuring that I had taken every drop that he had to give. Finally, as his breathing returned to normal, I let his limp cock slide from my mouth.

"That was delicious Dad," I said, my tongue still searching for bits of cum that had escaped my mouth. "I needed that fucking so badly."

I could tell that Dad was still having trouble coming to grips with what had just happened. I could tell from the way that he had fucked me that he had enjoyed it. I wanted to make sure that he knew that I was completely alright with what we had done as well. I got up from the bed, giving Dad a quick but deep kiss on the lips that he did not resist. "I can't wait until next time," I said with a devilish grin, and I walked out of the room. I could feel his eyes following the sway of my hart shaped ass. Though he hadn't said it, I knew that he was also excited by the prospect of next time. What neither of us knew at the time was how soon next time was going to be.

* * *

I walked back into my room stark naked with Dad's cum still stuck in my hair and dripping from my chin. Ali had finished her shower, and was in the process of getting dressed. She stood in a pair of cotton panties her hair wrapped in a towel. Her tits bounced as she moved around the room, trying to decide what to wear. I scrapped the remaining cum from chest and face with a finger and sucked it all into my mouth. I walked up behind my sister spun her around and inserted my cum-laden tongue into her mouth. Our tongues wrestled in Dad's cum. I forced as much as I could into Ali's mouth and broke the kiss.

12