The Weekend That Was Ch. 01

Story Info
He took her away for a great weekend.
2.6k words
4.38
9.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a weekend.... An entire weekend just for the two of them. They had both been looking forward to it. Time to be away, to relax, to concentrate on each other. They had both been so busy that it seemed they had no time for the pleasures of life. Sure they were together and they made love every chance they had, but the passion, the fire, the teasing, the slow build up had been sidetracked.

As she packed to get ready to go she thought about the weekend to come. She knew him. He would make this a weekend to remember. He always did on these special little jaunts. She was so in love with him. She had never met anyone like him. The anticipation of what was to come moistened the area between her legs. She shook her head. On with the packing or they would never get out of here. He was supposed to be there in 20 minutes to pick her up.

The kids were all safe and sound for the weekend. She ran through a mental list in her head. Had she done everything she was supposed to. She hadn't packed much, a few pairs of jeans, a couple of t-shirts, a few special outfits for him. (There was that feeling again.) Just the thought of him could turn her on. Knowing him she wouldn't be using the jeans and t-shirts very much on this trip.

A knock on the door, he was here. She straightened her dress, looked in the mirror and ran to the door. There he was, as handsome as ever. Her first thought was to pull him into the bedroom and make love to him once before they left. The thought of this weekend had made her so horny that she was not sure she could last through dinner and the trip to wherever he was taking them.

He kissed her long and hard, making the ache for him that much worse. He told her how much he had missed her, even though they had been together just hours before. He took her hand and took her into the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and kissed her passionately. It was evident that he was looking forward to this weekend as much as she was. The growth between his legs could not be ignored.

They laid there for a few minutes, savoring the passion. Then he jumped up and told her to get ready to go. She asked again where they were going and he laughed. For weeks she had asked about the plans for this weekend and had gotten the same response. He just refused to tell her. But he told her not to worry that the kids could get a hold of us if they needed to.

They picked up her bags and headed for the car. He put the bags in the backseat and opened the door for her to get in. He closed the door and headed around to the driver's side. They were off.

They drove about 4 hours and stopped in front of a beautiful log cabin. The cabin was in the middle of nowhere. She was sure that she had not seen anything for miles. The cabin was beautiful. There was a little swing on the front porch and a flower bed that circled the cabin.

He helped her with the bags. She helped him with the groceries. Finally it was all inside. Time to explore her surroundings. The cabin was just as charming on the inside as the outside. There was a living room, kitchen, and bedroom. The bedroom was wonderful and she imagined that was where most of their time would be spent.

She looked at him and questioned him about the remote location. His answer was wonderful to her. He said that he always wanted to make love to her outside. This was their chance. No one around for miles, just her and him and the great outdoors. He told her that it took him a long time to find just the perfect place. He took her by the hand and told her that he had something to show her. As they walked out of the back door of the cabin he grabbed two towels and a blanket. Now her mind was racing imagining what he had in mind

He led her down a small path, the trees were thick, the path was overgrown in some spots. At the end of the path was a small stream. The water was running through the stream and it was crystal clear. He laid the blanket out on the ground and reached for her. He led her to the waters edge and began to kiss her. His hands, strong and firm against her. He slowly removed her dress. His hands touching her ever so gently. Then her bra and underwear fell to the ground. She was standing outside completely naked. She could feel the warm breeze caressing her body. He stood back and looked at her. Passion was building in his eyes.

He told her to stand very still that he would be right back. He walked over, laid the blanket out on the ground, grabbed the towels and brought them over to where she was standing. He slowly took off his clothes and then led her to the edge of the water. The water was surprisingly warm. He led her into the stream and they swam and played like two little kids. Splashing each other and darting after one another.

He stopped and looked at her. He moved closer and started to kiss her. The water was just high enough that her breasts were above the surface. He could tell she was either excited or cold because the nipples were standing straight up. He couldn't resist any longer. He started kissing her neck and then her chest and then he took one of her nipples into his warm mouth. She was so excited that she moaned. The feeling shot through her to the depths of her soul. She wanted him to make love to her.

She reached down and felt his manhood. It was so thick and hard that it excited her even more. He gasped when her fingers touched him. It was like a bolt of lightning to his senses. He felt her massaging him.

They left the water, the towels forgotten by the shore. They were lost in each other in the sensations of being wet and having the warm wind blow on them. He led her to the blanket and laid her down. The thought that someone might stumble upon them added to the excitement that they felt. His hands were exploring every inch of her body. He was working slowly making her squirm with anticipation. He was not going to hurry this episode. He wanted it to last as long as possible.

He was touching her neck, her arms, her stomach, her legs everywhere except where the ache was the strongest. He was taking his time reveling in the fact that she was squirming. She had waited all week for this and now he was making her wait longer. But she had to admit that she was enjoying it.

She on the other hand was teasing him also. She played with his chest, legs, back and butt but would not touch him where he wanted to be touched. He was aching also to feel her hands upon him. When she finally touched him he wanted to explode. He had never felt a sensation like this one. He had never felt so turned on.

He reached down and started to play with the area between her legs. Lightly, gently at first making her squirm more. Then he touched her and she raised her hips to meet his hand. He lightly ran his hand across her clit as she raised to meet his massaging fingers. She could not resist anymore and started to moan from pleasure. He lowered his mouth and lightly licked circles around her one nipple as he started to lightly rub her clit. She wanted more but he took his time. He lightly bit her nipple and he rubbed a little harder.

She pulled his head tighter to her body and he started to suck on her as it was bringing her to the point of exploding. All the while she had his hard, stiff manhood in her hand and was teasingly stroking it. He told her to stroke it harder but she did it slow to tease him like he was teasing her.

He then moved and started to kiss his way down her body and kiss and lick every inch. She could not stand it. She wanted him so bad. He then found his way between her legs and lightly licked her inner thighs and blew warm breaths on her. She thrusted her body as to get him to lick her on her hot wet spot. But he still took his time. He then ran his hot tongue over her lips and started to lick her clit. This sent a tremendous shock through her body. He licked her clit a little faster. She had her eyes closed and her moans of pleasure started to increase and become loader. He nibbled on her clit with his teeth, which sent her to new heights. She exploded and exploded hard

He worked his way back up her body. Stopping every now and then to nibble on a bit of flesh. He was driving her insane. She had never wanted him so bad and the thought of waiting another moment was almost too much.

When he finally made it to her lips she kissed him hard. The long passionate kiss that they were known for. His lips tasted so good. His mouth so sensuous. His kisses had the power to turn her on even more than she already was.

She rolled him over and kept kissing his sweet lips. Then slowly she moved to his neck, chest, stomach, she lingered there relishing the taste of him. His skin was salty and sweet. She moved a little lower teasing him with her tongue. He was moaning, wanting her to take his hard cock into her mouth. But she loved to tease him. She took a hold of it and slowly started to lick it, like an ice cream cone. From the bottom to the top, and then around in circles.

Finally she put the hard shaft into her mouth. He felt like he was going to burst. She sucked gently at first, the sensations traveling through his body could not be described. He wanted to place it inside of her and find release, but then again he did not want this to end. Then she sucked harder and faster. Making him thrust and moan. He could feel the edge of her teeth, the softness of her lips, the warmth of her tongue.

He told her to turn around. He placed her legs on each side of his head. Her mouth still working on him. He took his fingers and opened her lips. She could feel the air on her clit. She could feel his breath on her as she slowly lowered herself onto his mouth. With his fingers opening her lips, she felt the excitement shoot through her as he lightly started to lick her clit. She tensed up when his tongue touched her. She exploded as his tongue licked her clit.

She grabbed his now even harder shaft and sucked the head. She sucked it hard and wanted him to shoot his come in her mouth but she took it slow but yet hard. All the while he had her clit at the tip of his tongue and her moaning and wiggling all over. She could not hold back any more and she Exploded under his touch. This made her take his hard shaft even deeper in to her mouth. This was driving him crazy. But how long could he last. He started o move his tongue down and started to lick her wet, hot lips. She moaned even loader. Then he slowly inserted his tongue into her and started to fuck her with his tongue. She could not take it any more. Again she orgasmed on his tongue. This time she came so hard she screamed.

She released his hard cock from her mouth and turned around and asked him to please put his hard tool into her. She wanted to feel him inside her. He wanted to make her happy so he turned her over and placed her on her back. He spread her legs open and started to rub his hard cock across her wet clit. This drove her crazy. She wanted to feel him inside. She squirmed to get him there but he would not let that happen. He just rubbed her with him and til she moaned and moaned.

By now she could not with stand the excitement that was building inside her. She had to have him. She reached down and guided him inside her but he only allowed his head to enter her. She moaned and came as soon as his hard member was inside her. But she wanted more. He slowly pushed his hardness deeper into her. She could not contain herself and let out a loud gasp as she felt him run deep as he could go. They slowly started to move together. She was getting wetter and wetter with each stroke of his hard strong cock as she felt it deep inside her. They moved faster and faster.

He didn't want to explode to soon so he slowly pulled out and told her to get up and he lied on his back and she stood over him. With his hardness standing straight up she lowered herself on him and felt him go so deep that she had never felt before. He placed his hands on her smooth butt and assisted her moving up and down on his shaft. She came again. This time she came so hard that she let out a scream of pleasure. She started to move faster and faster while she was riding his hard shaft she reached down and started to rub her clit, which sent electric chills through her. This excited him deeply. He could feel himself ready to explode but again he stopped her and had her get on her hands and knees. He wanted to have her feel pleasure in her favorite position.

She knelt down in front of him and he got behind her. He placed his hard wet cock at her wet opening and slowly just pushed his head in then pulled it out. He did this a few times. This drove her absolutely crazy. She wanted all of him worst now then ever before. She wanted him but she didn't want it to end.

He was still teasing her, putting the head of his cock into her and then pulling out again. She moved, just the right way and his cock entered her. It was an unexpected shock to him and her. He could not contain himself any longer. He put it in all the way and started to move. She fell into the rhythm with him. With each thrust she felt the excitement building. His cock was getting harder by the second. He started moving faster. She once again exploded. He felt the orgasm and let himself cum right after her in one gigantic explosion.

They fell on the blanket. Momentarily exhausted. They slowly came back to reality and realized their surroundings. He pulled her close to him. She laid her head on his shoulder. She was running her hand over his stomach. They laid there for a long time basking in the feelings that they had just experienced.