The Weekend That Was Ch. 03

Story Info
They wake up in the middle of the night.
835 words
4.33
6.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continue their love for each other Feel free to comment or contact us. We enjoy your thoughts.

*

In the middle of the night he stirred. His hands touching everywhere. His manhood rising to the occasion. He started to play with her. His hands touching where he knew she would respond. He knew her so well. He knew where to touch, where to kiss, where she would respond. He knew her well yet there was so much to explore. The responses he had yet to uncover.

He reached around her. He touched her on her breast. She responded with every movement. She loved his touch, so soft yet firm, so demanding yet questioning. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. He wanted her touch, her moans, her love. She laid there with her back to him, in a spoon position and reached around. As He rubbed her breast she started to feel his strong manhood grow under her hand. She started t get wet knowing she could do this to him with just her touch.

As she wrapped her hand around his shaft, he took her nipples between his fingers and started to massage them very lightly. He could feel her nipples get hard. Harder then he ever felt. She started to moan under his touch. She started to squeeze his now erect cock. She started to rub his hardness against her butt, trying to feel him at her hot wet opening.

He moved his hand down her stomach and ran it lightly along her thigh. She opened her legs to allow him to feel anything he wanted to. He ran his hand higher and higher until he ran his hand across her mound. When he touched her, she released out a loud moan. She pleaded with him to push his finger inside her and fuck her with his hand. He wanted to do no less then make her happy. But he didn't. He reached over and spread her wet lips apart and very, very lightly started to massage her clit with one finger. It only took a few seconds and she came in his hand. Now she wanted to feel his hardness in her. She begged him but he continued to rub her clit a little more. His fingers started to move to her pussy. He rubbed her there with two fingers so she was very excited. He started to push a finger into her and he could feel how wet and excited she was. Her hips moved to try to get his finger deeper. She wanted him bad by now.

She could not stand it any more. She reached for his hand and removed it from where he had it. It was her turn to tease him. She rolled over and reached for his hard cock and started to stroke it. He moaned as he felt her hands run up and down his hard shaft. She could see the look on his face that what she was doing to him was going to make him explode very soon. She lowered her head and started to lick the tip of his shaft. This was sending electric through him. He was not going to last long if she kept this up. After a few minutes of this, she took the head of his cock in her mouth and started to suck very lightly. He was ready to explode. As her mouth was wrapped around his hardness she reach at the base and squeezed the base to stop any urges of him exploding to soon. This only made him even harder then she expected.

She started to suck him harder. She could feel in her mouth how hard he was actually getting. She stopped and moved over him. She reached under her and took his cock and started to rub her clit with it. This sent shivers thru both of them. She then put his cock at her wet hot pussy and slowly lowered herself onto him. He could feel the heat that was built inside her. He wanted to go deep but she only allowed the head in. she rocked up and down just letting his head in. then in one big rush she dropped and took his whole shaft into her. They both let out a loud yell at the same time. But she came as soon as he hit the back of her tonsils. She started to move up and down in a rhythm. She was ready to explode again. She wanted to feel his come shoot deep inside her. She moved faster and faster. He was ready to cum. She begged him to shoot his cum into her and with that he did. He came what seemed like days. He filled her with every thrust.

They were both completely exhausted. She leaned forward and with him still inside her hard and wet. They both fell asleep until the morning.

Wait for the morning when they wake for breakfast.