The Weekend That Was Ch. 05

Story Info
The last day before they go home.
3.2k words
4.44
6.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is the last Part of their weekend. I recommend you read the first 4 parts to catch the story. Please Comment on what you thing. We are currently working on "Time at the Ranch".

************************

When they got back he turned on the grill out in the back and she worked on the salad. Together they made a fantastic dinner together. She set the table and accented it with beautiful dinner candles. With in the hour dinner was ready and they sat and ate and just gazed in to each other's eyes. Very few words were passed between them. After dinner they retired to the living room and he started a fire in the fireplace. They laid there on the floor for a while and he asked her if she wanted a cocktail. She said yes. He went and made a few White Russians . He knew that she loved them and what they did to her. They laid there and kissed each other she could not keep her hands off him. She started to run her hands over his chest. She unbuttoned his shirt and ran her hands on his bare chest now. This was getting her and him excited again. He told her to wait a minute and turned on some soft beautiful music.

He returned to her and he could see that she was getting excited by her nipples that were now extending against her lacy bra and sheer shirt. She reached over to him and continued to rub his chest but this time she worked her way down his stomach then to his thighs. She stated to rub his hard shaft that she could feel getting harder with each stroke. In the mean time he was massaging her breast and lightly pinching her hard nipples through her bra. They were both getting horny and very HOT again. He started to unbutton her blouse and then her bra freeing her beautiful white milky breast. He rubbed them very lightly and she reacted with each stroke. She was starting to moan. As he was massaging her breast she unzipped his pants and belt and reached into them and felt his hard thick shaft in her hand. He was hard again just like she liked him. She pulled his hard member out of his pants and started to stroke him. She could see the pre cum on the tip of his cock. She knew how hot he was now.

He stopped her and suggested that they go to the bedroom where they could be more comfortable. She got up and ran in there, he followed her. When they got in there he reached for her and removed her blouse and bra and then her pants and he found a surprise. She was not wearing any panties. She said that she wanted to treat him to something special and wanted to wear the least amount of clothes. He stood up and removed his clothes. She laid there watching him get undressed. While she watched, her hand started to run down her body and started to rub her mound. He stood there and watched her. She was rubbing her clit very lightly and soon she was moaning which soon became louder and louder.

He got on the bed next to her and watch but grabbed his hard cock in his hand and started to stroke it. She saw him and saw how hard he was and continued to rub her clit. With her other hand she reached for some oil that was sitting on the nightstand and poured it on her breast and her pussy. She place the oil back and really went to work on her clit but now she rubbed her breast and nipples with her other hand. She was getting ready to cum. He could sense that and he reached for the oil and poured some on his cock and stroked it faster and faster. She moved her hands down a little and inserted a finger into her wet hole. She screamed and came as she did this. His hard thick cock was getting harder and she wanted him to come for her. She slid her finger in and out of her faster and faster. Then she added a second and she came again. He could not hold back any longer. He knelt up over her and told her he was going to cum. She told him to cum on her breast and she fucked herself. He shot his cum all over her. As he came so did she. She rubber his cum all over her breast.

She wanted him in her now. But she knew he was not going to stay hard. To her surprise he remained hard and told her to get on her knees. He knew she loved this and got behind her and guided his hard shaft into her wet and oiled pussy. He started to move in and out slow at first but she wanted it fast and rough so she started to pick up speed. They were moving like they never had before. "Fuck me, fuck me hard" was what she kept saying. He wanted to please her whatever way she wanted. He fucked her as fast as he could and before he knew it she was screaming that she was cumming again.

But now was her surprise, she wanted to taste him in her mouth. She pulled him out of her and turned around. She reached for him and grabbed his shaft and started to suck him. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. He could not believe the sensation that he felt with her sucking his cock like that. She stoked him faster and faster and soon he was ready to cum again. And with that he shot his cum deep into her throat. She sucked him hard as he came and came. She took every last drop of him in her mouth. With that he collapsed on the bed exhausted again. They both fell asleep on the bed.

She woke up in the morning before him. This was the last day before the two of them had to return to reality. She went to make coffee and jumped in the shower. As the coffee was brewing she stepped in the shower knowing that he was in the bed room sleeping. The warm water felt so good on her naked body. She closed her eyes thinking about the wonderful weekend the two of them had. All she could think of was his gorgeous body and what he had done for her. She reached for the soap and started to run it over her own body. She lathered herself up thinking it was his hands. Her nipples were getting erect as she thought of him. She could feel him press his body against her. She could feel his lips on her neck. She could really feel his hard member slide between her legs. All the while she had her eyes closed and was running her hands over her breasts. She slowly lowered her hand between her legs imagining it was his. She started to rub her clit and was getting very excited. With the warm water and the soapy hand, she was rally enjoying the moment like she had enjoyed the entire weekend.

With her other hand she reached for her breast and started to pinch her nipple. This was getting her very excited. Her eyes still closed thinking of him, she opened her legs and massaged her clit. She thought of him and his hard shaft deep inside her the entire weekend. She slowly pushed her finger inside herself and started to moan. She slid it in and out and was on the brink of cumming. Her breathing had sped up and she could not contain herself any more and she came. Again. By now she was so horny again that she wanted to feel him in her but she wanted to let him sleep. She knew she would have him when he woke up. She pushed another finger inside herself and started to fuck herself faster. Her moans were getting louder and louder. With each stroke she would moan a little louder. Soon she came again. But now she could not take it any longer.

She rinsed off and got out of the shower. She walked into the bedroom where he was sleeping, naked and lovely as ever. She climbed on the bed and watched him sleep for a while. Then her womanhood took over and she had to have him again. As he laid there she reached for his soft cock and placed it in her mouth. She sucked on it until he stated to stir and he began to get hard. She took her tongue and licked the tip. She could taste his juices begin to flow again. She sucked him until he was as hard as ever. As she was doing that, she stroked him until he was ready to explode. She wanted him to cum in her mouth again. With in a few minutes he was shooting into her again. She took everything he had.

She let him rest a minute and then she turned and knelt with her legs on each side of his head. He reached and opened her legs and her pussy with his fingers. He started to lick her lips very gently, as so he would take her to the heights she knew he could do well. He licked circles around her clit and lightly sucked on it. This was driving her wild. Periodically he would move so he had his tongue at her opening. She would try to move so he would insert his tongue there but he relaxed and continue to nibble on her clit. She could not take much more of this. Then he licked a little lower and inserted his tongue into her and she came immediately. This got him very excited. He was very hard and it was not much more before he was ready to cum again.

She reached around and felt his shaft was hard again and she started to stroke it. He loved the way her hands fit around it as she went up and down the entire length. This went on for what seemed like hours. Him pleasing her and her pleasing him. She knew what she wanted and he knew he had to please her. She positioned herself over his hard throbbing cock and slowly lowered herself on to it. She exploded the second that his head spread her pussy lips. She continued to lower herself down. She had her feet flat on the bed and was squatted over him, feeling his cock move in and out of her. It was like the first time they ever made love. She could feel every ridge he had. She could feel the depth he gave her with every stroke. She moved faster and faster. Soon she came again.

She stopped and he asked why. She wanted him to take her in her favorite position and with that she got on her knees and he got up and knelt behind her. He knew that he could make her very happy many times this way before he would cum himself. He slowly guided his shaft between her legs and she spread them wide. She screamed as he pushed his shaft into her. She came immediately. She felt him inside her so deep. With every thrust she felt him harder and harder. She wanted to feel him shoot his juices deep inside her. They moved together so very well. After a while they were both ready to explode. She came and just as she was cumming he could not contain himself and they explode together. They laid next to each other in each other's arms.

After a few minutes she got up and got them each a cup of coffee and brought them back to the bedroom. They sat and planned their day. They were going to go out for awhile and shop. The kids would want to know what they got for them when they got home. He decided to take his shower. They finished their coffee and he was off to the shower. She went into the kitchen and started breakfast. The smell of bacon made him hurry in the shower. He was hungry after all of the exercise they had been doing. He came out just as breakfast was done. She put the plates on the table and they sat down to eat.

They talked about small things but that was not where their mind was. They got up and got dressed to leave. They walked through the town like they were the only two there and for all practical purposes that is all they saw .... each other.

They chose a gift for each of the kids and one for each other to remember this weekend by, Not that either of them would have a problem remembering this weekend. It had been heaven. They went back to the cottage. Once there he said he had a surprise for her. They went inside and put away their packages.

He told her to go into the room and get undressed. Then he pulled out a sexy outfit for her to put on for him. When she was done, he led her to the living room of the cabin. In the living room there was an ottoman. A big fluffy one. He told her to bend over the ottoman and he would be right back. He went into the bedroom and came out with restraints. She looked at him puzzled. He tied her arms to the front of the ottoman legs and her knees to the back of the ottoman legs. She could not move. He came around and sat in the chair in front of the ottoman. He had no clothes on. In his hand he had her favorite toy. He placed it on his already swollen shaft and started to play with himself. It was getting harder by the minute. He sat there for a few minutes torturing her. She wanted to reach out and help him in his quest to get rock hard. Then he knelt on his knees in front of her. He placed his hard manhood by her lips and told her to suck on it. He had left her enough slack to raise her head. She placed it into her mouth and started to suck. She could feel how hard he was getting. He was rocking back and forth to keep it going in and out of her mouth. He felt himself close to cumming so he stopped her.

He went back to the bedroom and came out with a blindfold. A regular blindfold that you would wear to go to sleep at night if you did not want the light to bother you. He put it on her. She could see nothing. Then he left again. She could hear rustling in the bedroom. It took him awhile to come back and she started to wonder if he was going to leave her like this. Finally she heard footsteps. He walked up behind her. Leaning over the ottoman the way she was, her ass was sticking up in the air and her legs were spread to anything he wanted to do to her. She had no idea what he had in store for her.

The first thing she felt was a very light touch. He had a feather in his hand and was running it over her back... then her butt..... then her thighs. But he would not touch her where she longed to be touched. She could feel herself getting very wet. Then he used his hands. He ran them all over her body. Slowly. He touched her everywhere... but there. Finally he touched her aching clit. She almost exploded at the touch. He played with her clit until she came. Then he ran his fingers back and inserted one of them inside of her. She exploded immediately. He put his finger in and out a few times then he added a second finger. As she was just about to come he put a third finger inside of her. She came hard.

He pulled his fingers out and let her rest for a minute. Then he grabbed her favorite toy. He worked on her clit. The vibrations were sending shivers through her body. Just as she was about to explode again he picked up the glow in the dark toy and turned it on. She heard the noise and came very very hard. She knew that she was at his mercy. He could do anything he wanted to her. The thought of this excited her very much. He placed the glow in the dark at the opening. All the while he still had her favorite toy working on her clit. She was just about ready to come again. He inserted the toy just a little.... Just enough to make her squirm. She wanted all of it. She wanted to come on it. He took his time he put it in little by little. She was wiggling as much as she could to get it to go in deeper. Finally he pushed it inside of her all the way. She screamed as she came.

Watching her like this had excited him. He was as hard as a rock and ready to shoot his load just watching. But he was not ready to stop yet. This would be the last chance he had to make sure she never forgot this weekend. He moved the toy in and out of her until she was almost ready to cum again. Then he stopped. He had one more surprise for her. He grabbed the toy that she had bought for him. He made sure it was well lubricated. Then he laid it down. He placed the glow in the dark inside of her again and started to move it in and out slowly. She was matching the rhythm. She was about to cum again. He picked up the last toy and turned it on. With the glow in the dark still inside of her, he inserted the toy into her ass. She came so hard she screamed again. Then he got up, removed the glow in the dark and replaced it with himself. He could feel the vibration from the one in her ass as he drove his cock deep inside of her. It was a new sensation for him. He started moving in rhythm with her. The rhythm and the vibration were driving him wild. He knew he would not last long. She came on his hard cock. So hard that he thought she would never let go. Then he let himself explode inside of her.

When he was done he untied her. They fell into each other's arms and laid on the floor for what seemed like hours. Finally they moved. It was hard knowing that their weekend was over. They got up and packed.... Then they went home. Both know that they would never forget this weekend.