The Weekend Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers

She holds still in her binds then as He pumps into her hard and fast, occasionally sucking her tits through the binds, feeling Himself about to cum hard looking down at her bound and gagged before Him, His toy to use for His pleasure, He feels His balls about to explode and tells her that she may cum now as the first load of cum shoots deep inside her pussy and she cums, causing her body to jerk and her pussy muscles to clench His cock tightly, pulling Him into her pussy and sucking Him dry of His cum with each thrust. When they are spent He lays on top of her for a while, exhausted, kissing her gagged face and bound neck.

After a few minutes, He starts to unbind her and once free they take a brief shower together before He takes her to bed and holds her tightly, naked bodies entwined with his leg protectively over her body, feeling her breasts squashed against his chest. He strokes her back and hair until He hears that she has fallen asleep, surely by the sleepy smile on her face dreaming about what the rest of the weekend will bring...

hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers
12