The Weekender

Story Info
A visit to the Master's house.
1.2k words
4
9.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutL
slutL
1 Followers

My train was due in at 10 am and it was running late. I was worried that i would be in trouble for not letting him know i was going to be late. He was very strict about time keeping and i had forgotten to charge up my phone to let him know. I had been planning the visit for quite some time and was really looking forward to our day in the city. As we pulled into the station, i glanced again at my watch. It was 10:40. He would have been waiting about 45 minutes. I knew that there would be repercussions and i was scared....and something else. I was excited. I looked out of the window, watching eagerly for sight of him. He usually waited under the big clock but there was no sign of him. My eyes darted about as i tried to catch a glimpse of him but still, i couldn't see him.

I disembarked the train and headed over to the clock. As i stood there looking about, i became very aware that i was being watched. In fact, several pairs of eyes had turned in my direction. I felt self consciousness creeping over me as i had earlier in the day when i had dressed in the outfit my master had chosen for me. I looked down again at the short skirt and the satin blouse i had on. But that wasn't what was drawing their stares. It was the stockings and the suspenders visible beneath my skirt. That,and the high heeled patent shoes and the collar i wore round my neck. I had never dressed like this before. I was sure everyone knew my little secret and i was probably right.

As i pulled a little at my skirt, i turned round slightly, trying to escape the curious looks. It was then that i noticed the envelope. Marked on the front of it was a symbol....the same symbol as that marked on the tiny tag which hung on my collar. I picked it up and opened it excitedly. I pulled out the contents and found a key and an address. With a spring in my step, i made for the taxi rank and climbed into the one at the front of the queue. I read out the address and sat back to enjoy the journey as i anticipated what my afternoon may have in store.

As we pulled into driveway, i reached out and gave my money to the taxi driver before stepping out onto the path. I walked towards the large building ahead of me with trepidation, holding the key in my hand. I reached up and knocked the door first but there was no reply so i used my key. When i entered the door, i found a note lying on the stair. I looked closer and found that it was a list of instructions. The nervous anticipation rose again and i followed the first of the instructions. I climbed the stairs and entered the 2nd room on the left. There on the bed was a single rose. Sweet.

I looked around the room which had been decorated such that it felt a little like a love nest....all into reds and plum colours. It was lovely. i walked over to the chest of drawers in the corner of the room, opened the top one and looked at what was before me. I had never seen anything like it. There in front of me, lay the biggest selection of toys i had ever seen, other than in Ann Summers. It didn't take me long to find the toy i was asked to find. I withdrew it from the drawer and walked over to the bed. I turned the toy over and over in my hand, wondering how well it would work. It looked like an egg with lots of tiny little bumps over it but it had no button so i didn't know how it would work. I looked again at my instructions. I was to remove my panties and slide the egg inside my pussy. As i followed the instructions, i heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs. Keen to please my master, i knelt down on the floor before he entered the room.

As he entered, i dropped my head, averting my eyes from him as expected. He walked over to me and placed his hand on my cheek. "You never rang" he said. I knew then that there would be discipline...nothing ever went unnoticed. He walked over to the bed, beckoning me to follow. He lay on his front and asked that i rub his back. I hitched up my skirt a little and straddled him, massaging his back and trying to take all his stresses away. As he lay there, having his massage, he moved his hands up under his chin, under the pillow appearing to get very comfortable. I rubbed him all the harder, pushing the heels of my hands in, working his flesh.

I jumped suddenly as the vibrating feeling filled my pussy. It felt so good and soo unexpected. I mean, i knew it would vibrate...i just didn't expect it there. As the vibrating became stronger, i became damper. I rubbed my hands harder and further along his back but by now, i was beginning to writhe under the pleasure of the vibrator, massaging his lower back with my pussy. Oh...it felt soo, soo good. Just when i felt like i might cum, the vibrating stopped. He asked me to go and stand by the edge of the bed and wait patiently. i climbed off him and stood up, my pussy still desperate for some attention. I desperately wanted to reach down and touch but i knew that would not be well received. So i stood, and i waited and i wanted.

My master went over to the wardrobe and took out a whip. It was time for my discipline. I knew what to expect. He lifted my skirt and pushed me over, so i was leaning onto the bed. As i heard the crack of the whip and felt the sharp sting on my ass, i gasped....then i begged him "Please, please....please do it harder...surely i have displeased you more than that...please do it harder." Again the whip came down, this time stinging really sore. I cried out in pain and ecstasy. Three times he did it like that and i loved every bit of it.

Next, i felt his hands between my legs, removing the egg. He told me to lie up on the bed with my hands and legs spread. I did as i was asked with no questions asked. He used ties and tied my hands to the headboard and my feet to the bottom of the bed and i lay there feeling totally helpless. It was then that i heard the doorknob turning. I looked up to see a tall, athletic man with smoldering brown eyes looking at me drinking in the sight of me lying there. I looked over at my master for reassurance. He told me this was our guest for today and that i was to treat him with the same respect as he expected me to treat any of his friends with. We had talked about having guests before but it had never happened yet. I remembered everything he had told me about remembering who was in charge and that he had reassured me that my safety was always paramount and the anxiety gave way to sexual arousal. The dampness had now turned wet.

To be continued

slutL
slutL
1 Followers