The Weeping Thing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, they wouldn't have." Donald shook his head. "This is one of the reasons Emelina has chosen you, because you're humble. You know the old saying, about the meek inheriting the earth. Well, everything you see around you is the earth."

Matt reflected on his ruined career as a baseball player. He recalled how big his head was back then, and how much of his life he'd wasted on his many vices after he'd gotten hurt. "I wasn't always this humble."

"But you're humble now." Donald reminded him. "That's about to pay off in a very big way, if you want it to."

Before the two men lay a great stretch of tall and bountiful reeds, all of them a vibrant and well-watered shade of green. Donald began pushing his way through them.

"Every civilization has its own ideas of what heaven should look like." He said, as he turned to make sure Matt was following him. "The Greeks had their Mount Olympus, the Vikings had their Asgard, and the Christians have their own, well known interpretation of Heaven. With the help of Emelina and her friends, Pan has created this place. You tell me, Mattie-boy, if this might be the Heaven that you've always wondered about."

Donald swept aside the last of the reeds, revealing a brook that stretched out for a width of about ten feet and an uncluttered bank on the opposite end. Jenny and Margo were sitting there chatting, with Jenny washing a small bundle of clothing on a very crude version of a wooden washboard. Margo sat a few feet away and used needle and thread to mend a dress that was mostly white, with a scant handful of pink roses and green stems on it. Both women wore rather unflattering dresses, one in blue, the other in brown.

"Oh, ladies." Donald sang out.

Both women turned at the sound of Donald's voice. They were instantly shocked to see Matt standing there beside him. A second later, the two women were on their feet.

"You brought him out here?" Jenny asked, the features of her otherwise pretty face marred by her look of surprise. "Why didn't you warn us, Donald? You didn't even give us the chance to get cleaned up!"

"What a bastard!" Margo set her hand on her hips, and added playfully. "I knew I should have charged you more rent, back when I had you living under my roof!"

"In a few minutes, it's not going to matter what you look like right now, will it?" Donald teased. "Because you'll both be naked, anyway."

"You watch your mouth, mister." Margo snapped. "We will not have you going about and sullying our reputations like that."

"Okay, okay." Donald smirked. "I am now entrusting our boy Matt into your care, ladies." He turned to the man beside him. "My dear sir, in this libertine society which you have found yourself suddenly thrust into, the adage of 'anything goes' is very much in effect. You are hereby encouraged to partake in any and all pleasures that may be offered to you, provided only that the consent for such pleasures is mutual. You are prohibited, however, from falling in love with Margo, because that privilege is solely reserved for myself. Until we meet again, I bid thee adieu."

Less than five seconds had gone by, when Donald's retreating form had been swallowed up by the reeds. Matt turned around to face the two women.

"So, you finally got yourself out of the back of your truck?" Jenny asked.

Matt scowled. "Was that really the two of you invading my dreams? I can't believe you two kept locking me in there!"

"We didn't lock you in." Jenny revealed.

"Yes, you did!" Matt found himself growing irritated. "The both of you kept twisting the T-handles so I couldn't get out!"

"We did turn the handles, but we turned them right back." Jenny explained. "It was your dream, you goofball. You were so convinced we'd locked you in that you made it happen!"

"No way!" Matt shot back. "You mean that all I had to do was to wish the handles open and just like that they would have been open?"

"What would you have done to us, if you'd been able to get out?" Margo flirted.

A lecherous leer began to spread across Matt's face.

"So, come catch us." Jenny dared.

In a flash, the two women turned and darted away.

"Holy shit!" Matt exclaimed, half in surprise and half in exhilaration. Could it really be as easy as all that? To himself, he said, "I guess we're going to find out!"

Matt splashed across the brook like a madman, before scurrying onto the dry ground on the other side. His legs felt strong as he took up a quick stride across the brook's narrow bank, stronger than they'd felt in years. Matt thought he could have run a marathon right then, especially when considering the reward awaiting him at the end of this particular race.

Up ahead, Matt noticed that the bulky garments were doing their best to hamper the two women's efforts. Jenny solved this problem first, by scooping up all the extra material and exposing a tantalizing portion of lean, athletic thighs and calves. Margo tried to do the same, except she ended up with too much dress bunched around her knees. With a sudden yelp, the curvy blonde toppled over and into the grass.

Matt only had a split second in which to make a decision. He wanted Jenny far more than he wanted Margo, but this was mostly because Margo had given him an old hag's impression the couple of times he'd spoken with her in the real world. Would Margo be upset with him if he passed her up and went after Jenny? Would Jenny have a problem with him later, if he went ahead and did the dirty deed with Margo first?

In the end, his body took care of the uncertainty. It reverted to some sort of primal instinct, when it saw the blonde clambering back up to her feet. Matt's form bounded toward the stalled Margo. His arms captured her, and both his momentum and his weight conspired to bring the juicy woman down again. Expecting the trapped woman to put up a fight, Matt rolled her on her back and spread her arms wide. Then he lay down on top of her and awaited her next move.

Margo surprised him, by twisting her legs around his, as if he was the prey and not her.

Matt looked into her face, taking in her dreamy eyes, her quivering and half-open mouth, and the rosy tint of her cheeks. Margo was delirious with lust for him, he discovered. Even then she was pushing her hips up against his, as if she couldn't wait to be impaled by him.

"That's not fair." Margo's voice shivered. "You only caught me because I fell."

Matt felt his lust deepen, as she was still undulating her pelvis up and against his. "From what I can tell, it doesn't look all that much like you want me to get off."

"Do you want to know what I really want?" Margo asked.

Before Matt could reply, Margo pushed herself up with her legs. After releasing a single arm, she drew the many folds of her dress back to denude her bottom half. As she lowered her hips back on the gentle blades of grass, she exuded breaths that were labored and expectant.

Huskily, she said, "I want you to take off your clothes."

Matt rolled aside to comply with her request. His shirt, his shorts and his boxers came off. As his form slipped back over Margo's, her hands became active explorers, caressing over his bare shoulders and chest, feeling his sides and belly. One hand brazenly reached down further and slipped around his hard cock.

"Tell me how bad you want me." She requested.

"I want you so bad it hurts." Matt groaned down at her. Incredibly, he realized that he was telling the truth. The fling with Emelina had been fantastic, but the way he was feeling now with Margo was as if he was flying through the clouds. He gazed down at the sultry woman lying beneath him, when he noticed something strange about her. "You look like you're glowing."

"That's my aura." Margo revealed. "Pan did something to intensify it so I could become more fertile. You're going to be glowing too, once you're inside me."

"What do you mean by more fertile?"

"Don't worry about that." Margo replied. "Donald already got me pregnant. All the rest is icing on the cake."

"So you're Donald's girl?"

"People don't belong to other people in Pan's world." She answered. "We're all free to do as we please and with whomever we please. Hey, I want you to know something, okay? I'm not like Jenny. She slept with every guy here! That includes Pan when he's in their bodies. I'm not doing all that because I was never that kind of girl. The only guy that I've slept with is Donald, and that's because he chose me. I want you to know this, Matt. I chose to bring you here, okay? I'm the one that thought you would fit in with the rest of us."

Margo was still caressing Matt's cock and hardly giving him the time to dwell on her words. Her hips came up against his, their bare flesh now only separated by the thickness of Margo's hand.

"You'd better hold on to me tight." Margo cautioned him. "I promise you, this will be a ride like you've never had in your life."

Matt didn't know what to expect then, as Margo guided him into her moist crevice. He was half in, half out of her, as she urged him with her eyes and lowered her bottom against the grass. Following her lead, Matt sank into her fully. Her arms went around his back and her legs curled around his like snakes.

"Hold me." Margo panted huskily. "As tight as you can."

Matt didn't have to wait long. Only a few moments later he felt the warmth and joy of Margo's aura seeping into him. It felt like bright sunshine at first, coming from below him instead of from above. The feeling quickly deepened into something much more sensational. He shuddered, feeling as if he were lighter than air. The only thing keeping him anchored to the world was Margo's tight and tender embrace. Next, Matt felt his body tense up and suddenly approach its own climax, as if it were going to go through with its orgasm whether he wanted it to or not.

Matt moaned, for he was too close to his climax too fast. The thought of him being near to expelling his lust so quickly was enough to jar him and push him over the edge. He clenched his teeth together as the intense emotion began to sweep through him.

Margo slapped him hard on the ass. Directly into his ear, the blonde said, "Ride me, Matt. Ride me like a cowboy riding a wild mare."

In vain, Matt made the attempt. It seemed as if every inch that his intimate man-flesh rubbed against Margo's insides, would greatly heighten the prolonged orgasm he was already having. He was only a hair's width or two away from clamping onto Margo and letting his body weather through the sensual storm of ecstasy erupting within him.

"Ride me hard!" Margo cried out.

It was a challenge, Matt realized. He bucked into her once, his head swirling from the tidal wave of climax. His voice threatened to smash its way out of his throat. After a second and a third jostle, he could no longer keep his moans trapped within his mouth. They burst out on their own. Right after this, he became aware that Margo was crying out as well.

This was sex on a whole new level, Matt realized. He barely got a rhythm going when he discovered that his seed had already fled from his body, while his cock hadn't lost any of its vigor. Margo had her head facing away from him and her eyes closed. Her wails continued to mingle with his. If there was any better stimulant to keep him going, Matt couldn't think of it.

Only a few minutes later, the two of them trembled and gasped together, as the last of Margo's sweeping aura faded away. Finally, the blonde's tight grip on him loosened.

Matt looked down at her smiling face.

"I forgive you." She said.

"For what?"

"You never even kissed me."

"Well, I can fix that." Matt grinned back.

Before Matt could make good in his statement, both their attentions were swept aside by the sound of someone clearing their throat. They glanced to one side and witnessed a deliciously naked Jenny standing there.

"You two made quite the little symphony." Jenny said.

Margo laughed, as Matt slid to one side of her. This left him slightly closer to Jenny.

"What do you think of me now, Matt?" Jenny stretched her arms out and turned around so he could get a good look at her. As a final, enticing maneuver, she leaned away and shook her fanny at him. "What do you say, Matt? Not bad for fifty-three, huh?"

Matt guessed she had the body of a twenty-five year old now, and that was not bad at all.

"Do you have any idea how close I was to jumping your bones when I had you over at my place?" Jenny asked him. "I was ready to suck your dick when you came over to fix that leaky faucet in the kitchen. I was ready to sixty-nine you when you were moving the furniture around in my living room. The only reason I didn't make a move on you was because I thought, that you thought, that I was too old for you."

"No, it wasn't because of that." Matt explained, as he hauled himself up to his feet. "I thought about, you know, making a move on you, too. I've got a really big problem with getting rejected. Besides that, I've got a real shitty job and I live in the back of my truck. Things really can't get any worse than that for me."

"None of that matters here." She replied saucily. "So, if you want it, come and get it."

Matt glanced down at the limp noodle hanging down from between his legs. "I will in a minute or two."

"Haven't you learned anything yet?" Jenny asked him. "The old rules don't apply here. If you want to get turned on, then tell your body it's time for it to get turned on. The only thing stopping you is you. Here, let me see if I can hurry you into getting in the mood."

She parted her legs as if she were about to do jumping jacks. With her fingers, she spread her labia wide. "How badly do you want to get in here?"

Matt gulped, as Jenny began pulsing her index finger in and out of her moistness.

"Pretend this is your tongue." She enticed him. "Pretend this is your dick."

Matt felt his body starting to respond.

"I can make myself as tight as a virgin, you know." She teased him.

"I've got to try that next time." Margo mentioned, all but forgotten as she sat on the grass.

Matt glanced at Margo briefly, before his lusty gaze went back to Jenny. His cock, he noted, was already beginning to harden.

When Jenny saw this, she turned and ran.

Matt chased after her.

It wasn't until several hours later that Emelina came by to see how they were getting along. By then, Matt and his seductive former neighbors had returned to the brook. At first, they bathed and frolicked further, before Matt had been unofficially recruited to help wash clothes. The three of them had been sitting and chatting gregariously, when Matt spotted the young nymph on the opposite bank.

"Ladies, I have to go." Matt said hastily, as he jumped to his feet and started quickly across the brook. He didn't halt until he stood beside Emelina. "You and me, we need to talk."

"Then come with me." She replied. "I will walk back with you to Margo's house. You should be returning there soon, anyway."

"Why is that? Will something happen to me if I stay here too long?"

"You cannot stay away from your physical body for too long." Emelina explained. "Your body needs its nourishment. If it doesn't get this in time, you will die."

Matt looked alarmed. "Maybe we should run back?"

"Don't be silly." Emelina laughed. "If you aren't very hungry now, neither is your physical body. If you are starving here then that would present us with a problem."

Matt heard his name being called. He turned back to see Jenny and Margo waving at him. Half-heartedly, he returned the gesture, before he shifted once again to the young woman who'd begun to stroll away from him.

"I know what you're doing." Matt stated, as he followed the nymph away from the brook. "I know you brought me here because you want me to stay."

"Will wonders never cease?" She teased him. "One cannot keep any secrets from you, can they? Tell me, my Mathew, is this such a terrible place as all that?"

Matt brooded over that last question, and over how depressed and bitter he felt back in the real world. Finally, he said, "I don't know if I'm ready for this place."

"And why not?" Emelina replied. "There is no change of fortune coming to you in that other place, if that's what you're expecting. You can speak with any of the others that have joined us from your world. They were all in the same dire straits that you are finding yourself in. This is the reason why I chose you."

"Margo said she chose me."

"Jenny and Margo both recommended you." Emelina corrected. "But it was I who sought you out, and it was I who entered into your dreams to snare you." She giggled mischievously. "The truth is that I can be bold when my sisters cannot. Anyone can do this, if they only set their minds to it. I harvested Donald, and Donald harvested Margo, and then Pan harvested Jenny. Those two women did attempt to seduce you, but you were much too timid and so they did not succeed." She laughed again. "When I want to capture a man, I make sure I do it!"

"I don't like how you said harvested."

"And why not? An ear of corn is harvested, as is a pumpkin, as is a watermelon. It just happens that I am harvesting your soul for Pan."

Matt found himself revolted by her choice of words. "You're trying really hard, aren't you, to get me to go along with you?"

"Of course!" Emelina piped up. "You are a broken soul, Mathew. With Pan's help, we can mend all of it!"

"I don't know about that..."

"You will do nothing against your will, Mathew." She went on. "The only thing you must promise me, is that you will listen to the full of my story before you have made your choice. Will you at the very least give me your promise?"

Matt sighed. "Sure. I promise I will hear you out."

"That is all well and good." She clapped her hands. "Now, where did I leave off?"

"Uh, something about Simon Cabbage spying on you from the woods, I think."

Emelina began laughing uproariously, long and loud and until she was red in the face. She laughed so hard that she doubled over and clutched at her stomach, while Matt could only look back at her dumbfounded.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Mathew, you are the headmaster at the college of dunces." Emelina smirked, barely keeping her giggles from erupting again. "It was not Simon Cabbage, it was Solomon Cabot! How could you make such a mistake?"

"It wasn't that funny!" Matt scowled.

Revealing a maturity and wisdom far beyond her youthful appearance, Emelina went to him and wrapped her arms around him. The girl nuzzled her cheeks against his. She rubbed her lips over his mouth until she'd chased all the irritation away, until Matt was left with no choice but to kiss her. They stayed this way, embracing, kissing, for several minutes.

While still keeping him within her grasp, Emelina drew her head back and smiled. "You can release all of this bitterness that you have bottled up inside of you. I wasn't laughing at your expense. I was laughing at what you said."

Matt cast his head down and sighed. It wasn't the first time someone had told him to lighten up.

"Everybody laughs at me." He admitted.

"Not here, never here." She replied. "We simply wouldn't tolerate it. You must believe that."

Matt managed a smirk. "I guess."

"Let us forge ahead." She stated, pulling away from him and leading him by the wrist, as she was prone to do.

Within a few minutes, they came to the ramshackle assortment of buildings that made up the town proper. Instead of heading directly through the middle of town, as they had previously, Emelina diverted them in another direction. They'd only passed a few rows of the better built dwellings, when Emelina halted.

Matt had begun to open his mouth. He was about to ask how the bulk of the homes were maintained, when supposedly only six young women had been around for ages. That's when he noticed what Emelina was looking at.