The Weight Loss Clinic

Story Info
Want to lose weight? Try this approach.
3.1k words
4.28
40k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young clerk behind the counter looked up and smiled at the rather large woman standing in front of her.

"May I help you?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes, I saw your ad in the week end paper about the special offer to lose twenty pounds in twenty days, and thought I'd give it a try," the woman said.

"Well, that offer is for women that are not quite as large as you," the clerk stated, "But we do have a very special class for women such as yourself."

"A special class? Is it the same terms as the other?" the woman asked.

"No, there are some rather, let's say, different approaches and incentives for you to lose weight and to keep it off."

"Like what?" the woman asked.

"If you will sign up for this class, the instructor will explain the rules to you himself."

"A man will be helping me lose weight? I don't know if I could let a strange man see me in workout clothes." She stated.

"We have had very good results and he knows what he's doing." She said, "Would you like to sign up now?"

"Well, I have nothing but this extra weight to lose so what the hell, ok, I'll sign up." She said to the young clerk.

The clerk handed her some forms to be filled out and when the woman had finished signing them, handed them back to her. "Well, Pam, I want to be the first to welcome you to George's weight clinic. If you will please go down the hallway to the last door on the left, George will explain it all to you."

Pam walked down to the correct door and knocked. There was no answer so she knocked once again.

"Come in, come in," a deep male voice said.

Pam opened the door and walked into the room. In front of her, standing at the side of his desk, was an older man in his late fifties, wearing jeans and a t shirt. He had rather long blondish grey hair, a trimmed beard and a very pleasant smile.

"Hello Pam, and welcome to our clinic." He said. "I'm pleased that you have decided to do something about your weight problem and I can assure you that this plan will work for you."

"I sure hope so sir, I've tried all sorts of diets and plans before and as you can see, nothing has worked so far." Pam told him.

"Please, Pam, call me George." He said as he sat down at his desk. "The way this works is simple, I offer you rewards for the good things that you accomplish and punishment for those times that you fail."

"Punishment and rewards, what do you mean by that?" Pam asked.

"All in good time Pam, all in good time," George told her, "The first thing I need you to do for me is to go over to the door and lock it."

As he told her this, he reached into a drawer and removed a digital camera and sat it on the desk in front of her. Pam looked at it, then back at George.

"What are you going to do with the camera?" she asked him, "and why do I have to lock the door?"

"Since this is the first day of your class I will explain it for you just this one time. I want you to lock the door so that we are not disturbed while I take several before photographs of you."

Well, that's not going to be too bad, Pam thought, I hate to have pictures taken of me though, I always look so plain and dumpy in them. She went to the door and threw the lock then turned and asked what he wanted her to do.

"I want you to remove all of your clothes, Pam, including your bra and panties. These photos must show the real you, as you are now and then after several more classes we photograph you again, to show you real results."

"I can't take my clothes off with you in here," she complained, "I don't want you to see my body like this."

"Think of me as a doctor, Pam, I've seen hundreds of women like you naked and I don't find you repulsive. In fact, I like a larger woman to some degree, so go ahead and remove your clothes...NOW."

Pam just started at him for a second, then making up her mind, started to remove her dress. George sat at his desk and watched her as she finished removing all but her bra and panties. She took a deep breath and shrugged out of her bra, releasing her large DD tits to his view.

"Very nice," he said as he picked up his camera and started to take photo after photo of her tits and belly from the front and then from the side.

"Now remove your panties, I want you totally nude for these next shots."

She reluctantly did as he asked, then stood before him. He stood and walked towards her, asking her to first turn this way, then that way, as he shot more photos of her nudity. He told her to hold her breasts up with her hands and when she did, he took close up shots of them.

"Make your nipples hard, Pam, touch your nipples and make them grow stiff for me." He ordered.

"Why should I do that?" she asked him, "Isn't this going just a little too far?"

"Remember when I told you, just a few minutes ago, that I used rewards and punishments to help you lose weight? I'm going to punish you now, because you had the nerve to question my methods. Hopefully, this small lesson will remain in your mind for the future."

As he finished speaking and before Pam could react, he grabbed one of her tits in his large hand and slowly started to squeeze it. He watched her face as the pressure grew on her tit. Pam's mouth was open and there was a shocked look in her eyes as he continued to squeeze. Finally, she could stand no more and begged him to stop and let go of her breast. George held it a few moments longer then released it. She put her hand to it and rubbed it where he had squeezed and to her amazement, her nipple began to react and stiffen. At the same time she realized that she felt a slight tingle between her legs and for a moment wished she was alone to touch herself there.

George, still standing directly in front of her, said, "See, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Pam shook her head no, and he continued, "Now, I want you to sit in this chair and put your legs over the arms so that I can see your cunt."

She opened her mouth to complain but quickly remembered her sore tit and did not say a word. She sat down in the chair and did as he asked. She lifted her legs and put them on either side of the arms of the chair, then leaned back slightly and waited to see what George would do next.

PART 2

Grabbing a short stool from the side of his desk, George put it down in front of Pam's open legs, and sat down. He picked up the camera and started to photograph her pussy, taking several shots in quick succession. Pam's pussy was beautiful to behold, covered with a thick patch of hair that made it almost impossible to see her cunt lips peeking through.

"Open your pussy, Pam, pull your slit open for me." He ordered. "I want to be able to see all of it."

Pam took her hands, reached between her legs and put her fingers on either side of her pussy slit. She pulled her fingers apart and exposed her cunt for him to view. As he shot several more photos of her, she again noticed that the tingle between her legs was becoming stronger, that her breathing was deeper than before.

"Oh my, what's this?" George inquired. "I see that our little photo session has made you somewhat wet between your legs, my dear; this is the response I was wanting from you and you shall be rewarded for it."

He leaned forward and put his face between her legs, licking lightly on the insides of both her thighs, slowly heading for her pussy. Pam still was holding her cunt open for him and looked down at his head. She closed her eyes and relaxed, deciding to let her body enjoy what was sure to follow.

George licked his way to her cunt and began to run his tongue up and down her open slit. Pam moaned when he sucked her large clit into his mouth and her hips pushed forwards towards his mouth. He kept this up for several more minutes and by then, Pam was feeling an orgasm approaching. Her breath was ragged and quick, her lower body was quivering with lust, waiting for her release to flood over her.

George slipped two, then three fingers, into her tight hole and began to finger fuck her cunt. By licking and sucking her clit, as his large fingers slid in and out of her very wet pussy, she was starting to cum.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum right now." she moaned. "Make me cum, George, fuck me faster and harder with your fingers, and make me cum nowwwww!"

Her large body began to shake and her ass was lifting off her chair, when finally her orgasm hit her, flooding George's face and hand with her woman's cum. He sucked as her juices ran out of her cunt, catching almost all of her nectar with his mouth.

As Pam's good feeling passed and she regained her breath, George sat back on his stool and took a couple more shots of her still very wet, wide open cunt.

"I think that takes care of the before photographs, Pam, so if you will get dressed, we can continue with your first class. I want you to go thru the door behind my desk and wait for me in there, and don't touch anything. Do you understand me, Pam?"

"Yes, I understand," she replied, standing up to get dressed.

George exited the room and she heard his footsteps receding down the hallway. As she dressed, she wondered what had just happened. Thirty minutes ago, she didn't know him from Adam, and now, he had not only seen all of her, but had done something to her that even her own husband didn't like to do. The bad part of it though, she thought, is that I loved every minute of it.

Now, fully dressed again, she walked behind his desk and opened the door to the new room. As she entered the room, she saw, of course, a set of digital scales in one corner, but what amazed her was that all along the shelves on the wall, were sex toys of every kind. There were also small whip looking things, paddles of all sizes and other items that she did not have a clue as to their use. She slowly walked around the room looking at them all and wondered what in the world she had gotten herself into. She almost picked one of the toys up, but remembered his orders not to touch anything, so she didn't.

At that moment the door opened and another woman, much like herself, entered the room and walked straight over and sat in one of the only two chairs in the room. She had a very large handbag which she placed at her feet, then placed her hands in her lap and looked down at her feet.

I was about to say something to her like, Hi, or something, when the door opened again and George walked in. He had a cape on his broad shoulders and with a dignified air he moved to the seat behind his desk and sat down, placed his hands on top of the desk and looking back and forth at the two women, smiling broadly.

"Ah, ladies, I'm very pleased to see you here today. Your company has been sorely missed this past week and I hope we can that make that up for you."

Pam opened her mouth to explain that she had just seen him a few minutes ago but he flashed a look at her that almost froze her blood.

Damn, what's going on here, she thought, I don't seem to be able to express myself any more. I don't have any free will left, what is it with him and why is he doing this to me?

"Have you met your new partner in the weight loss program, Pam?"

Pam looked at the woman and told him that no, she hadn't had the chance to meet her yet.

"Pam, this is Brenda, she is going through her forth session today. I have great hopes for her, she's showing such progress."

Pam placed her hand on Brenda's arm and gently squeezed, "Hi, Brenda, I'm Pam."

Brenda didn't move a muscle, didn't acknowledge her comment or existence at all.

What the fuck is the matter here, Pam wondered. There's something very wrong here.

George cleared his throat and continued, as if nothing out of the way had just occurred.

"Ok girls, you know the drill. Let's remove our clothes and then hit the scales and weigh in." He said.

Both women stood and started removing their clothes, Brenda, like a mindless robot, and Pam, thinking, what, again?

"Come on girls, I don't have all day for this, let's get with it."

Brenda was naked first and stood before George. She was almost exactly like Pam, in every way, except her breasts were not nearly as large, nor were her private parts quite as well developed.

George undid the clasp on his cape, let it fall from his shoulders and grabbed a clipboard off the desk. He stood and strode over to the scales, beckoning Brenda to follow him there. He looked at the numbers on the notes and set the scale to match, when Brenda stepped on the scales. George looked at the numbers on the scales, then at his notes, looked at Brenda, standing there shivering under his glare, and then all hell broke loose.

"God Damnit, Brenda, you were doing so fucking good. What the fuck has happened to you? You were on the fast tract, losing five pounds a week, every week, for the past four weeks. Now you show up and have gained ten fucking pounds, in one fucking week. We can't have this. We can't have this at all."

George was almost beside himself, spitting and spewing forth, venting on the poor woman that had had the misfortune of having a boyfriend that had bought her chocolate's for her birthday.

"I made a promise to you, when you signed up for this program, Brenda, to make sure that you would lose weight," George spat at her. "And I intend to see that you fucking do that. You will not make me break my promise."

"For the past four weeks, Brenda, you have been rewarded as only I can reward you, isn't that true?"

Brenda, staring straight ahead, finally nodded her head.

"And now, Brenda, you have disgraced me and this fine clinic, and for that, I can not, and will not, forgive or forget, ever."

"You understand, I'm sure, that you must be punished for this infraction, punished severely, as I will not tolerate your total disregard for my policies."

Pam stood there, naked, looking between Brenda and George. She had absolutely no idea what was going to happen next. She did, however, think to herself that she didn't want to cross swords with him, anytime soon.

"Pam, do you see that small paddle on the wall over there? Yes, that's the one, the one with all those holes in it. I want you to bring it to me right now." Pam moved towards the wall and selected the one she thought he wanted.

"That's right Pam, that's the one I want." George replied, then to the other he said, "Bend your fat ass over your chair and prepare to be spanked."

He stepped close behind her and raised the paddle, then brought it smacking down on one of her ass cheeks. The flesh of her ass quivered under the assault, as he paddled her big ass. After six strokes with the paddle he stopped and backed up.

"Alright Brenda, you can stand up now," he told her. "I hope that this will never become necessary again."

"Oh please believe me, it won't ever happen again. I promise you, George." Brenda told him.

Pam had watched this display with amazement. On one hand she was totally shocked by his actions against the poor woman, while on the other, she found that seeing Brenda getting her ass spanked had made her wet between her legs again. She could actually feel some of it running down her upper thighs.

What the hell is wrong with me, she wondered. I've never been turned on about this kind of stuff before. What is it about this man; that he seems to be in total control of this whole situation. What have I let myself in for?

"Ok, girls," George said, "I want to see you next week at the same time and I trust that each of you will have lost at least five pounds, by then. I want you two to work together on this. Call each other daily and get together as often as you can and help each other lose that weight."

As Brenda dressed then walked out of the room, George turned to Pam and asked her to stay for a few moments.

"Tell me Pam, what did you think when you saw her punishment? Did it make you want to work hard to lose weight so that wouldn't happen to you?"

"Yes, I want to lose weight and will work hard to please you. She said, "And there's something else too...I don't understand it but I am so turned on; watching what you did to her, spanking her ass like that...What I'm trying to say, is that I'm sopping wet right now."

"You want me to fuck you, don't you Pam? You want me to shove my hard cock right into your dripping wet pussy and make you cum? Isn't that what you want?"

"Yes, George, I want you to fuck me hard. Right now." She said.

"Well, Pam, this is the way it works," he said as he looked into her eyes, "If you come here next week and have lost the five pounds, I'll reward you with the fucking you want so badly now. If you haven't lost enough, well, I think you know what will happen, don't you?"

Pam nodded her head and got dressed, already looking forward to next week.

To Be Continued...