The Weight of a Choice

Story Info
A journey through the life of a couple of former Pornstars.
10.5k words
3.5
9.4k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very long story. There's a nice treat for you at the end, reader. You are going to like it. If you want to help me to improve my phrase construction, I'd be glad. English is not my mother language. If you want to use this as an inspiration to a new story, or if you want to improve this, please link my story on your own and let me know.

*****

On a very hot day of Los Angeles, in a very nice building, you could hear a woman yelling at someone. This woman was Heather Vandyke and this is the Exclusive Holes Productions' Office. Inside Jerry King's room, Heather was fighting over royalties of her last movie.

Heather is nineteen years old, one year of experience in the pornographic industry. Heather looks just like all the other thousands of wannabe porn stars in Los Angeles in the 90s: straight blonde hair, pouty lips, perky tits, thin waist, a nice butt and long lean legs. She was deadly seductive.

— Fuck you, Jerry! I made 7 scenes on this stupid movie. — Heather yelled.

— Heather, calm down. — Jerry said — If you keep screaming, I'm going to ask Jules to kick you out.

— Seven fucking scenes, and this is what I get? US$200? — Heather lowered the tone, but still looking mad at Jerry.

— You have to understand that we have operational costs. We are a company. Investors want their money, I need money — Jerry explained.

— I took 10 cocks, Jerry. I'm still sore. I think I'm worth a lot more than 200 dollars. And that wasn't what we accorded. Remember? 150 per scene. — Heather said.

— Did we sign anything? — Jerry said with a smirk on his face.

— Oh my god, I can't believe you are doing this to me, Jerry — she said as her eyes started to water.

— Don't cry, Heather. — Jerry said.

— I was counting on this to pay my rent, Jerry — she said between crying and hiccups. — WHY? — she screamed and burst into tears.

— Well, darling. There's something we could do to help you to pay your rent. — Jerry said while walking around his table and sitting in front of Heather.

— What? — she said with her head in hands.

Jerry started undoing his belt and his zipper.

— Look up sweetie — Jerry says

His cock was fully hard, he liked to see girls desperate so he can take advantage of them. Heather is not the first one, and certainly, not the last. His cock was big. Around 8 inches, not too thick, but still had a good presence. It looked heavy.

Heather slowly lifted her head and faced his cock, a few inches from her face. She kept crying.

— No, I don't want to — Heather said between hiccups.

— Heather, baby. This is going to be easy. Play with my dick and I'll pay your rent. — Jerry said while stroking his cock.

— No. I don't want to. It's not worth for just one rent. Plus you will not pay it and ask me later "did we sign anything?" — Heather said trying to recover from her tears.

— Well, darling. If you're not doing this on the easy way, I think we need to try the hard way. — Jerry said.

— What do you mean? — Heather asked.

Jerry jumped Heather and held her hand up in the air. He removed his belt and tied her hands on the back of the chair. He shoved his cock in Heather's mouth. He started fucking her face harshly.

Heather started having gag reflexes and her eyes started to water. Her mouth was producing too much saliva. Each stroke Jerry's dick made deep down her throat, the more she drools on his dick. Her saliva was running through her neck and soaking her pink tank-top, so she started trying to control the outtake of saliva by sucking his cock. She wasn't giving in to Jerry.

Jerry finally pulled his soaked cock from Heather's mouth and rubbed all over her face. He stroked a little and then he burst into 7 ropes of thick white cum.

— Damn, Heather! You're nasty. Wow! — Jerry said.

Heather couldn't say anything, she couldn't move. She could only cry. She was in shock. Jerry threw some wipes on her. He untied Heather.

— I hope you understand this, Heather. — Jerry said while he was turning off a hidden camera he set up on a table behind her. He caught the tape and hid it in his pocket.

He sat on his table and started counting some money.

— Here are 150 dollars per scene, right? For 7 scenes, that's 1,050 dollars. And here are more 1000 dollars for this minor inconvenience. — Jerry said putting the money in Heather's cleavage.

Heather looked back at Jerry imagining herself exploding his head with a baseball bat.

— Kill yourself, Jerry. — She spat on the floor. And she started running towards the door.

— Yeah, maybe later I'll do that. — He yelled back.

Heather slammed the door behind her. And Jerry held the tape like he was holding a Nobel Prize. Laughing out loud, he went back to his comfy chair still looking at that tape like it was The One Ring. He picked up a marker and wrote something on it.

Heather entered the elevator. Her tank-top had some wet spots, her make-up was all ruined. She walked out of the building and didn't say anything to anybody. She didn't even look back to the Exclusive Holes Office for the last time.

She took a cab to the most loved bar between sex workers. The Family Jewels. She ordered a few beers and some snacks. As she ordered the 6th beer, arrived a man. He hunts for a good looking prey. He spots Heather.

— Hey there, may I sit here? — He asked politely. — My name is John. John Carter.

John was 6'1", a very large guy. He was wearing a blue shirt and jogging shorts. You could spot some fat on him, but you could notice he was a built guy in the past. He was a famous porn star back in the 70s and 80s.

Heather looked at the stool, at John and then the beer. She didn't say a word, but she was looking bored.

— What's your name, pretty girl? — John insisted while sitting on the stool.

— Heather — She said in a low tone.

— Beautiful name. That was the name of a girl I was sweet on my first grade. — John said.

Heather rolled her eye pretty quickly.

— Oh, really? 176 years ago and you still remember that? — she said impatiently.

— Yeah! So you can see how I used to like her. — John answered ironically.

She let a little grin escape her mouth. John broke the ice.

— Come on, I'm not that old — John continued. — I'm only 42. What about you?

— I'm 19. — Heather said.

On the TV the news was going on. The Montreal Canadians defeated Los Angeles Kings and won their 24th Stanley Cup.

— Can you believe I bet on the Kings yesterday? — John said. — 2000 dollars.

— Oh, do you gamble? — Heather asked.

— I used to, but nowadays , only on finals —John answered.

They kept talking and drinking till it was late at night. Somehow the porn talk came in.

— So in 1972 I filmed with this young lady, we were in Hardyville in Kentucky to shoot this movie. She had just turned 18. The agents were grooming her for, at least, 2 years so she would become a porn star. Her name was Angie, poor Kentucky Girl. They dressed her up as a farm girl, put her in a barn with all sorts of animals. Everything was ready. We shot all the bullshit scenes, and I go backstage to get ready for our scene. Got my hard on and came back to the stage. We did some more talking and BAM! I pull my cock out. Poor Angie become as pale as cotton. She started running from me. Production guys ran after her and tried to talk her into doing the scene. I promised her I'd go slow and that all bullshit. After this cock-shock she came back and we started the scene. She sucked my cock. And she liked it, I could hold for hours without coming. After that scene we had a break. And then there was time for me to tear her pussy apart. So we started fucking. I began slowly, as I promised. But after a few seconds she was all wet, she came 4 times before I even get close to cum. Between all the nonsense she was screaming, she dropped the infamous "Almighty Horse". And that became my screen name. John, the Almighty Horse Carter. — John said

— That's wonderful, Mister Horse — Heather was really drunk.

— I assume you work for the industry as well, Ms. Heather. — John asked.

—Yeah... To begin with, Heather Vandyke is my screen name. — She said. — My real name is Susan.

— Nice to meet you, Susan. — Said John. — How did you end up doing porn?

— Well, pretty much like Angie. Some guys in Exclusive Holes have been around me since I'm 16. Giving me gifts, sex toys, lingerie, a lot of porn movies from soft-core to hardcore, inviting me to pool parties... The next day of my birthday, there I was. Doing my first gonzo. The actor was Troy Yates, a very nice guy, about my age, good looking. He brought me here for the first time that same day. He told me that all the porn stars hang out here on Family Jewels. We went to his apartment, chatted a little more and fucked the whole night. We kind of started dating, you know? I was working, he was working, but we used to go home together and do things that couples do. Then there came this Jerry, the new CEO of Exclusive Holes. He dismissed Troy and ever since then I didn't hear from Troy. I was told he was in Miami, but I don't see Troy on any movies. I looked for all the companies from Miami and they don't know about Troy. — Susan said.

John knew about Troy. He knew what happened to him in Miami, and he was thinking if he should tell Susan what he knew, but she would probably cry the whole night and John was going to lose a good fuck which he was not willing to.

— Hey, Susie. I can help you with that, give me a few days, I have some friends in Miami that could help me out with this — John said.

— Would you do that, Mr. Horse? — Susan said. — I'd be so thankful.

— I will. — John said. — Now, come on. Let's go home. May I take you? Where's your apartment?

— Oh, uh. It's down in Maple Ave. It's too far from here. I'll take a cab. — She politely dismissed.

— Are you sure? I want to guarantee you arrive home safe and sound. Come with me. — He said offering his hand. — Hey, Frank! It's on me. 500 dollars, the tip is yours.

Susan pondered a bit about going with John, and she decided to take his hand. John led her to his brand new Lincoln Mark VIII. He drove slowly to her apartment. Susan was pretty tipsy, but still conscious of what she was doing.

— Uh, John. Do you want to... — Susan said suggesting him to go upstairs with her.

—Oh, Susie. Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, you had some beers, I don't want you to regret anything. — John said.

— John, I'm a grown up. I know you want to fuck me. — Susan said.

— But do you want me to? — John asked.

— Yes. — She answered.

They barely entered her tiny apartment and they started kissing. She was way smaller than him. Susan is 5'3". John picks Susan up by her waist and she wraps her legs around his body. They keep kissing. She pulls her pink tank-top up exposing her beautiful perky tits with very light pink nipples. John kisses them gently. Between the kisses, some bites. Between some bites, a few blows. That drove Susan insane with desire.

Tumbling on the walls, John who was carrying Susan and too amused with her tits he found the couch. There he lays Susan. She starts pulling up his shirt, helping John to undress. Quickly he comes down again to kiss Susan's neck while caressing her succulent breasts. Her pussy is pulsating and dripping.

John pulls her pants and panties down. Her totally shaved pussy on a very tiny body made John crazy. He goes down on Susan's pussy. He starts licking it like it was the best thing he ever had his mouth on. And it was. Her pussy tastes so good. While licking gently her clitoris, he inserted two fingers inside her pussy.

Susan goes crazy, she grasps the couch pillows and a lazy moan comes out of her pouty lips. John keeps up his pace and not long after that, Susan came hard. Her whole body shuddered as her hand held John's head against her pussy, followed by a very sexy moan.

— Do you want some more, baby? Huh? — John provoked.

Susan bit her lips with a very sexy smirk, nodding a "yes" with her head.

— Then come and get it — John provoked again.

Susan placed her tiny little feet on his chest and, with all of her strength, she pushed John back on the couch. Of course that wouldn't move him a hair, but John decided to play along, so he laid back. Susan came crawling looking like a lion watching the prey. Her eyes are so hungry for sex. So thirsty for lust.

She leans over John and kisses his chest and comes down kissing gently every bit on the path to his pants. She undoes his pants exposing his tight white briefs. She bites his cock over his underwear. In fact, it is big, back in the day he had the largest cock in the porn industry. She pulls it out. His cock is 8" pretty wide and heavy. Her mouth watered. So she started sucking his cock. She is a great cocksucker, as the word goes around the industry.

But in the middle of her blowjob, she kept remembering what happened to her earlier. She tried to ignore it, but she couldn't help it.

— Fuck me now, Mr. Horse. Fuck me like there is no tomorrow. — She said.

John lifted Susan and threw her on the couch. He placed his enormous cock on her pussy.

— How bad do you want me to fuck you, baby? — John asked.

— Just fuck me already. — She answered.

John rams his cock in Susan's pussy he thrusts heavily like she demanded. The couch was squeaking loudly. With John between her legs, her whole body shaking, she began to feel funny, some sort of dizziness. Like she was getting drunker. She never felt anything like that.

— Oh, yes! Don't stop! Fuck me with this huge cock! — Susan tried to say between John's thrusts.

Susan used to be a loud lover during the scenes, and she seems to be a loud lover in real life. Her high pitched moans could be heard through the walls. Some neighbors woke up and started screaming at Susan to stop. But she didn't care. She was having a good time with someone who actually cared for her pleasure. And that's something unusual for sex workers in general.

John puts Susan on her fours, pulls her hair back and keep ramming his dick inside her tiny pussy

— You like that, don't you? — John asks.

— YEAH! FUCK ME! YEAH! UUUH! I LOVE YOUR DICK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! — She was screaming.

John knew she was coming, so he kept fucking her pussy harder than before.

— DON'T STOP! AAH! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM! —Susan kept screaming. Susan came so hard she almost had cramps on her abs.

And so she came for the second time. And third, and fourth, and fifth. John kept fucking her until he couldn't hold it anymore. He pulled out from her pussy and came all over her back. He almost did it inside her.

John dropped on the couch by her side and started cuddling her.

— Did you like it? — John asked.

— Oh, I loved it, John. — Susan replied. — You almost killed me. My heart is still pounding.

— Yeah? Let me check. — John said.

— Ha, ha! You smart ass — She mocked him — Here — She led his hand to her chest.

John checked for a while her heart beat, but he quickly grabbed her tit and kissed her passionately. They laid there on the couch playing with each other, but she fell asleep. Moments later, John fell asleep as well.

The next morning they took a shower together , exchanged their numbers and kissed goodbye. Susan's pussy was sore but she was happy to find someone so nice like John. But the ghost of Jerry forcing her to suck his cock wouldn't let her rest so easily.

Later that day, John called her.

— Hello, Susie! — John greets

— Hey, baby! — Susie answered

— What are you doing? — John asked.

— Uh, I was doing some cleaning. What about you? — Susan said.

— I was thinking of you. — John made a pause — Can we meet tonight?

— Sure! what do you have in mind? — Susan asked.

— What about a dinner in my house? — John asked.

— Sounds great, baby! — Susan said.

— Ok, I'll get you 7 p.m. — John said.

— Ok, see you later — Susan said.

At 6 p.m. Susan started grooming herself for the date. A black tight dress, no panties, high heels a black necklace, a dark red lipstick and the best cologne she had. She was dressed to kill.

At 7 p.m. John arrives and picks her up.

—Wow, Baby! You look astonishing. — John said.

— Thanks, baby. — Susan answered.

They drive around the town and finally arrive in Beverly Hills. When they arrive there, John opens the car door and offers a hand, which she graciously takes. And he leads Susan to the living room.

— We are alone, my maid is long gone. I made the dinner, I hope you like it. I'm not a great cook, but... I know a thing or two. — John said.

— Oh, I will. Especially the dessert. — Susan said biting her lips. — That's why I came tonight.

— The dessert is special tonight. — Said John.

John thought about telling her again about Troy, or at least say that he had someone after him in Miami. But he was afraid to bring this up and make Susan sad.

After dinner, John turned on the radio playing some soft soul music on the background.

— Do you want to dance with me? — John invited Susan.

She stood up and took John's hand. They started slow dancing. She was in ecstasy by his scent. Some notes of wood. His hands were on her hips. And her hands wrapping around his neck. But she suddenly broke through the trance she was in.

— May I ask you something? — She asked. — I promise it's just a question.

— Sure, baby.. What is it? — he replied.

— Did you hear from Troy? — She asked. — You said you could ask to some friends in Miami.

His heart started racing, but he kept his face calm.

—I tried to talk to Gillian, but he didn't answered the phone. He knows everybody there. — John said.

— Oh, great! You know, it's not that I'm still in love with him, but I still care for him. He was a good friend, but he just vanished. Without saying goodbye. I need this goodbye. — Susan said.

That broke John's heart, because he knew what happened. And it would be weird if all of the sudden he brings this up. And she would never trust him again. But he promised himself to tell her the next afternoon.

— I know. I feel you. — he stroked her hair as he said.

— Thanks! — Susan smiled at him and snuggled her face into his chest.

They kept dancing for a while, Susan locked her eyes on John's eyes. She felt something different inside her. It was way more stronger than butterflies in her stomach. And she felt a sudden urge to kiss him. And she did. John kissed her really passionately. John felt so good around Susan. Like they were meant to be together. He never felt like this before. He fucked more than a thousand women and he never felt something like this, but it took only one night with Susan to make him fall for her.

He leads Susan upstairs by her hand. When they enter the bedroom, it was dark with a few candles lit around the bed and rose petals on the path to the bed. On the mattress, there was a bucket with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. The ice on the bucket had already melted, but who cares? He leads her to the bed and pops open the champagne. He serves her and himself, they toast and drink.

The exchange of glances are really intense between them. John places his glass on the bed-table and gently takes Susan's glass from her hand. Smoothly he leans over Susan to kiss her. But she escapes his kiss by laying on the bed.

— Oh, you're such a tease, huh. — said john through a grin.

Susan bites her lips looking deep inside John's eyes inviting him to do whatever he wants. John smoothly approaches Susan's pouty lips and kisses her. This kiss had some type of magic. They spent so long kissing, but they didn't even notice 10 minutes had passed and they were still kissing. If you could choose a moment of your life to re-live over and over throughout the eternity, both of them would choose this moment.