The Weird Story of Henry & Lyla Ch. 02

Story Info
The top tops finally, but the bottom wants to top now.
2.7k words
4.46
12.3k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eigengrau
eigengrau
167 Followers

Thought I would continue this series. Read Part I before this one!

All characters are 18+ in age.

*

There, it was, Henry thought.

Lyla was on her knees, spreading her beautiful, soft, and huge ass open for him. Her low - hanging balls moist with anticipation for Henry. Her thick cock grew harder and more impatient with each aching second for her. Her large and slightly saggy breasts heaving, pressed against the bed, due to her lust and her nervousness.

"Please, Henry, I need you. Now."

"Already, babe, I got you."

Henry took hold of her ass and just wanted to sleep on it. It was so soft and bouncy, and the smell of her ass was intoxicating for him. Her aroma filled the room and the smell was driving him insane.

He lined up his 4 inches of meat and pushed a bit. Lyla immediately slammed back, causing both of them to moan loudly and shudder due to their sensitivity. Lyla was more sensitive and her shudders lasted for many more seconds, but it was too much.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." Lyla said softly, embarrassed that she had already shot her load for her very first time having sex. Thick ropes of pristine white shot out of her 10 inches of womanhood, coating the bed beneath her and the back of her palm.

But she was still hard, and Henry took notice of this.

"Hey, Lyla, you still want to do this?"

Lyla looked back, eyes filled with lust and adventure. "God, don't you dare pull out. I'm still hard as hell. Fuck me until I can't cum anymore."

Those words made Henry even harder and he quickly slid back, and pushed back into her. Lyla moaned again, shuddering once again, trying to hold her baby batter with all of her willpower.

"You okay, Lyla?" Henry said, sweetly.

Lyla could only said "Mhmm." in response.

So Henry continued at the same pace until Lyla started to push her thick ass back into him, to which he let loose, pounding her ass to his heart's content.

Despite Henry's size, she knew right then and there that she loved it. She couldn't refute that she was in love with his cock. Sure, she's half a foot bigger than him down there, but in a way, she felt that his cock was meant for her ass. But more over, she loved him for being him.

The sound of sweaty bodies slapping against each other filled the apartment of Henry, along with the smell of sex engulfing their bedroom. Henry made sure to go balls deep inside his loving girlfriend. He made sure grab her breasts and testicles, and play with them, and made sure to hug her around her waist and kiss her every once in a while.

Lyla was continuous cumming during that whole time. She could not hold herself together. She came so much that a large puddle formed under her to where she was getting iy in her hair whenever Henry pushed her face down to the mattress. The room reeked of her cum, which made Henry go even harder on her ass. She was literally laying her cum, but from Henry's angle, he only saw specks of cum here and there.

"Hey, babe, can you get on your back?"

"Yes, babe."

When Henry pulled out of her, they both groaned. Lyla got up and Henry saw what she had unleashed unto his bed. Since they were fucking in the middle of the bed, the middle of the bed was covered in her spunk.

"Jesus, Lyla!" Henry said shockingly.

Lyla flinched and started to look afraid. Henry took notice of this and went to comfort her.

"Babe..." Henry started. "I'm not mad at you for cumming this much. In fact, I'm happy! It's just, do you want to lay back in it? I mean I just don't want you have to lay in it that. The conditions of your bed d-"

Lyla interrupted his explanation with a passionate kiss.

Her cock grew harder until full mast for the Nth time that night and her balls twitched in excitement, immediately refilling the supply of cum she had lost from the previous orgasms. It's like her body was preparing herself for this unconsciously. Like her body knew she was going to get his cock back in her ass again. In her mind, it reinforced her belief ithat her body was made to be fucked, not to fuck.

"I don't mind laying it. I just want you." Lyla said, trying to blow a strand of her cum-soaked hair out of her face.

Henry was speehless and nodded, before laying her down in her white nut once again.

Henry took a moment to appreciate just how lucky he was. He had a beautiful girl with huge tits, a sexy and large ass, and the biggest dick he's ever seen in his life. Not only that but this girl was not only his best friend, but his girlfriend.

All the while, Lyla was looking him seductively by this point, making her cock bounce and pulling her girl cock down towards the bed just for it to fling back up and hit her stomach. This made her giggle so hard.

Henry couldn't resist her. She was his drug.

He pounced on the bed, grabbing Lyla and pulling her into a big kiss. She wrapped her legs around him, her cock touching his chest, beads of precum escaping her lips of her cock.

He knew what she wanted.

He laid her back and slammed his cock into her, and started fucking hard as he could.

Henry was in heaven. Her breasts were so natural looking, jiggling and bouncing like Hitomi Tanaka's, except Lula's was a fair bit smaller. Her waist and the slight bit of definition of her 6 - pack made her look even more sexy. Her body reeked of sweat and musk, and made Henry want to slurp her everything up.

But Henry could not stop looking at the beauty of her cock.

Her 10 inch cock waved through the air like a flag, jumping every now and then, whenever Henry did a jagged thrust. It was so long and beautiful. But one thing that made Henry even more attracted to her, was her pubic hair. It was a thick bush but it was well maintained. It radiated maturity, and made her cock even more sexier to him. He didn't know why but it did. But she was a goddess to him.

Lyla's cock exploded three or so minutes in, shooting up into the air and spraying her all over her juicy tits and abdomen. The final shot of her spunk hit her face.

Henry, like what any man would do, cleaned her up. While pounding her as hard as he could, he leaned forward towards her face, french kissing the cum off of her face. Next, he went done to her abs, and licking and kissing her cum off of her stomach. And lastly, he finished with her beautiful breasts, licking and sucking the meat of her breasts after swallowing her spunk. Then he latched on to her nipple and sucked until she said she was close again.

It's just her cock was so big that Henry came up with the best idea he's ever gotten.

He leaned up back quickly and asked her:

"Hey, Lyla, hand me your cock."

Lyla blushed heavily and smiled at his proposal, and pushed her mammoth girl cock towards to the sky before Henry took hold of it.

"What do you plan to do with her?" Lyla asked, shuddering again from her post-orgasm.

All of a sudden, Henry took the massive head of her cock and began to suck it. Lyla didn't even have time to react before she came again.

Then he started to fuck her again while sucking her cock.

Lyla was moaning and groaning, and on the verge of going illiterate. She could no longer form complete words or phrases and resorted to playing with her body from feeling the epitome of divine sex.

She came in his mouth a few times over the course of a few minutes, before realizing her insatiable urge for sex was running low. Henry himself slowed down and miraculously, he still hadn't cum through out all of their festivities.

Lyla grabbed her phone and checked the time.

"Dude, we've been fucking for twelve hours!" Lyla laughed.

Henry smiled but remained silent, for some reason.

And Lyla took notice.

"Baby, are you okay?" Lyla asked.

Henry sighed. "I didn't cum yet."

"Oh baby. That's okay, I mean I can give you a blowjob or-..."

"That's fine. But I still want to use your ass, if that's okay. Is it okay?"

"Yeah, of course! Use me to your heart's content."

Lyla laid back on her back again, opening her ass to bred once again.

Henry took his erect cock and put it back into her. He started to get into the groove again.

The true submissive in Lyla came out again, and took her cock in her hand and started to jerk her cock off, unable to do hands-free erection at the moment, until her cock got hard again. She knew this would get his rocks off more.

Henry saw her ten inches of musky cock and began to smell it, moving over her cock with his nose and mouth, all the while Lyla was stroking every other second to maintain her erection.

"Can you cum again, babe?" Henry asked again.

"Ugh, I don't know but I can try." Lyla started to stroke and stroke, with a look of determination to please her man, her moist giant balls slapping against the back of her hand and taint as she jerked.

"I'm really close now, baby." Lyla said, her hardened cock turned a beet red.

"Me too." Henry answered.

"Noooooww... Stop." Henry said.

Lyla stopped and put her hands on the bed, her massive cock outstretch into the cool air, twitching uncontrollably.

"Baby, I'm so close, please let me cum." Lyla whined.

"You will. Just hands-free, if that's okay." Henry smiled.

Lyla smiled too, and she offered to be pinned down by her wrists. Henry took hold of them and putted by her side, and he started dominating her.

His balls slapped her big ass as her cock waved painfully through the air. Lyla's breathing became more rapid and soon, after 10 minutes to Henry pounding his girlfriend's ass, he could feel her orgasm coming.

"I think it'd be hot if you came on your face." Henry suggested.

"You think so!? Then go ahead. You got aim it though because ... I'm pinned right." She giggled gleefully.

I loved that girl's spirit. Henry thought.

So he leaned forward a bit, making sure her chest aimed her dick right at her cheek. He slowed drastically but started to pound her at 100% power, causing her bedframe to creak and the floorboards to shake. Henry knew she could take it.

Lyla moaned his name before finally cumming, her smelly spunk hitting the bridge of her nose and flowing down her face.

A beauty to Henry before he came inside her finally. It was a lot but definitely not as much as his girlfriend had.

With each thrust, she came a giant rope of cum while Henry did the same inside of her.

They kissed, and told each other that they loved each other.

***

Nightfall came again and the two had showered and ordered pizza for a marathon of sci-fi movies on Netflix.

They were cuddling on the couch, happy and enjoying themselves and each other.

But Lily was slightly uneasy this night. And she knew why.

***

She went on Skype to tell of her amazing night with her boyfriend while Henry was at work. Since she's not very keen on making friends at her college, long from home, she makes Skype friends, that both know and accept her being trans. Because some of them were trans themselves.

She went on and on about how much she loved being taken by Henry, and how she felt like the perfect woman now after so many years of failing to pass as one

Upon finishing, her friends gave her congrats and how they were for her. That's when her one trans friend, Tara, planted an idea in her head.

"So, you topped him then?" Tara said.

"No, I mean, I humped his butt, and he really liked it!" Lyla responded.

"Girl, what, why hump when you can FUCK him? You literally jumped into the pool, waist-high, started swimming, but then said you're not interested."

"I don't think I'm really into that, Tara, and besides, I'm a woman. Women don't fuck men, it's the other way around."

"Even still, Lyla, cis and trans women do peg their man. Some even do it exclusively. What is about it that doesn't interested you? It feels fucking amazing."

"...I don't want to hurt him." Lyla admitted.

"You don't want to hurt him? Well, did he hurt you? At any point during it?"

"NO, NO, not at all."

"And it was your first time, right?"

"I mean, yeah, but he's a bit on the smaller end, so-"

"How small?"

"3 - 4 inches."

"Damn. Well, how big are you?"

"I'm 9 inches flaccid, and 10 1/2 when erect."

Her friends' jaws fell, realizing this sweet girl's dick easily dwarfed 90% of the pornstar population.

"Lyla, you're such a sweetheart that it hurts. It sounds like to me that you want to fuck him but you've resisting this because you're ashamed of your size differences. It also seems like you think you don't feel like a woman because of it, so you want to just exclusively bottom."

"Tara, please, it's-"

Tara interrupted. "I want to be honest with yourself. Do you want to top your boyfriend, at any point and you guys' relationship?"

Lyla looked down at her lap.

After a long drawn-out silence, she finally answered.

"Yes, I do." Lyla softly said before putting her face into her hands.

Her other friends began to comfort Lyla and a few ridiculed Tara for going that far to get the truth from her when it wasn't her business to begin with.

"Listen, guys, I just feel like she's missing out. With me and my man, I'm not gonna lie - I pound the daylights out of him but he still knows that I'm his lady. I don't treat him with disrespect and go alpha all day long, it's just apart of our sex life. Topping her man doesn't make her a man, she's still a woman, that's all I'm saying."

Some accepted and some didn't, but at the end of the day, they're still friends. Everyone wished Lyla well before logging off.

Then it was just Tara and Lyla in the call.

"Lyla, I never meant to make you cry. I just want you to enjoy the things you want to enjoy in life. And I feel like you would enjoy it. Bye, sweetheart."

Then Tara logged off.

Lyla stood and took her mind of the topic at hand by cleaning up before she was back to her happy self.

***

As the marathon of movies continued, she was afraid of asking Henry this because she knew he really liked topping her today. Sure, she had anally humped which was a big hint at it, but she was so much bigger than him and didn't know what he wanted. She was worried for the future of their relationship.

But she had to ask. Because.. she wanted this too.

"Henry, can you pause the movie? I want to ask you something"

"Sure." Henry said, grabbing the remote and hitting pause. "What's up?"

Lyla twiddled with her fingers before blurting out her desire.

"I want to fuck you." And she clinched her eyes, waiting for opposition.

But all she heard was "Okay, sweetie."

She opened her eyes. "Really?!"

"Yup. I'm cool with it."

She was bursting with joy and gave him a huge hug.

"It's just I don't know what to do, since I'm so big down there and haven't studied how to do it."

"We'll figure it, I'll definitely help, let's do it tomorrow."

"Okay!" She smiled and she met him for a big loving kiss.

***

THE END (FOR NOW)

eigengrau
eigengrau
167 Followers