The Well Fucked Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaDuo
PaDuo
52 Followers

She was going nuts on this guys cock as he leaned in grinding his meat into her swollen pussy sweat rolling down onto her ass.

“That’s it Matt keep her coming the slut is outta control, look at your wife cumming all over his cock and mines next!” Steve taunted as he stroked his big dick, which would soon be fucking my hot wife.

My wrists where getting sore from being tied to the chair and my cock was even in worse shape hard and throbbing needing release in the worst way from watching the debauchery in front of me. I was at the point where I might cum just from watching Matt pound my wife’s pussy as she kept cumming.

“OHHH FUCK MATT I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE I’M GOING CRAZY FROM YOUR COCK.” Mary screamed at him as she came yet again her head collapsing into the pillows as he really started to give it to her smacking her ass now as he drove home his prick into her swollen cunt with fury. Smack, smack, smack, his palm whacked her ass as she moaned and cried out as he went nuts in a fuck frenzy.

I couldn’t stop from yelling “Yo, cut it out mother fucker, you don’t need to slap her ass like that”.

He just ignored me as Steve smacked me in the back of the head and told me to shut the fuck up or he would stick his cock down my throat. Matt was oblivious as he slapped her ass and continued his assault with Mary taking it like a true wanton slut.

“CUM IN ME OHHH YOUR SLAPPING HURTS BUT I WANT IT, FUCK ME FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!"

Matt yelled out,“ HERE IT CUMS Mary I’m going to shoot my load in your fucking cunt."

He gave one last powerful thrust and came forcing his cock in as far as he could. Mary’s legs gave out and they both fell forward with him on top his cock still wedged in her wet hot convulsing hole.

“Man did you see that, your wife totally got off on Matt fucking her slut hole while he smacked her big ass.” She is such a cum slut you should be proud.” Steve again taunting me with his words as I sat there disbelieving what I just witnessed.

I couldn’t argue the fact that she got off on being dominated by these guys, I always knew she had a submissive side but never saw it like this.

“I can’t wait to get another shot at her.” Steve said as he approached the bed to check the damage.

Matt slowly pulled himself from her pussy and got up walking over to me with their juices dripping from his cock.

“Your wife is something else she must have come 10 times while I was fucking her and she really got off once I started to slap her ass, man what a hot cunt she has, after I recuperate I’m gonna have to slam that pussy again."

I had no idea where this was headed but I knew I needed to get into that pussy before both my heads exploded.

Steve was looking at her messy pussy sticking his fingers in and playing around in there.

“Man you really fucked her good it’s so open and wet I bet I could get my whole hand up there."

Mary was semi conscious as he scrunched up his hand and started to move it into her drenched cunt.

“Look I’m already in up to my knuckles.”

She moaned softly as he slowly put more of his hand up her.

“That’s wild Steve see if you can get it all in."

I had to say something so I yelled out for him to leave her alone. "Haven’t you fuckers done enough?”

“You never learn do you”, Matt said glaring down at me. “Steve give her a nice fist fuck while I figure out how to keep this mother fuckers mouth shut."

Steve now had his whole hand into her pussy and was slowly moving it in and out as Mary groaned showing us that maybe this wasn’t hurting her instead she was enjoying it.

“You like this don’t you baby?” Steve asked as he fucked her stretched wide pussy. “She’s getting off on this,” he said with amazement in his voice. She started to fuck back at him moaning louder and louder and finally grunting out yet another orgasm.

Steve withdrew his cum soaked hand with even more cum spilling out of her wide-open hole. “Now it’s time for your punishment, since you like to open your big mouth so much here’s what we’re going to do.”

Matt pulled the chair down where now I was laying on my back my feet tied to the legs up above me.

“Bring her over here Steve our boy is finally going to clean up his slut wife for us”.

Steve picked her up as she regained a little of her senses. Mary wanted to know what was going on as she got to her feet shaky on her hi heels, stockings stained with the cum running out of her cunt. Ignoring her question Steve brought her over with Mary looking down at me wondering what the fuck was going on. I knew what they where doing and wasn’t happy with the idea but before I protested they lowered her dripping pussy on my face.

“Stick tour tongue in her pussy and clean her out for our next round of fucking.” Matt ordered as she settled on my mouth. I was disgusted by the smell of their cum and felt like puking but knew there really wasn’t any way out of this so I started to lick and suck on her cunt just trying to get this over with as quickly as possible.

I guess Mary didn’t know how revolting this was to me to suck other guys cum out of her. She moaned as she started to grind her pussy onto my tongue. Matt and Steve where on their knees on either side holding her up so she wouldn’t suffocate me.

“OHH that feels good honey suck my pussy your going to have me cumming again.”

“That’s awesome baby get off on him sucking our cum out while we play with your tits” Matt said.

I heard her moaning and sucking sounds as I imagined the sight of those two mouthing her tits and nipples as she rode my face.

“I’m getting ready to cum again mmmmm Yes here I go cumming mmmmmmmmm.” She really was grinding now as I kept eating her cunt making her get off.

I was able to breath a little as she fell forward coming down from yet another orgasm. "Good job" Matt joked as he pulled Mary up and off me.

“You ready to join the party?”

I nodded yes as they pulled the chair up.

“OK dude we’re going to untie you but no funny stuff we wouldn’t want to have to kick your ass now be cool and we all can have a little more fun with your hot wife here."

I finally resigned myself to the fact that these two where in charge and that Mary was into everything they handed out so far.

“Yeah I’m cool not to mention horny as a mother fucker from watching you two use my wife, let me clean off my face from the cum sucking and lets start another round."

Matt and Steve gave each other a high five happy to know that I was into the scene they created. Steve asked if I had any beers in the house I told them in the fridge. As he headed off I went to clean up as Matt helped Mary to the bed.

As I washed up I figured fuck it, go with the flow. Mary was enjoying herself so why not get into it. When I got back to the room the boys and Mary where sitting there sipping beers. I grabbed one and joined the bizarre party. Mary sitting on the edge of the bed still in heels, stained black stockings and garters sitting between her two new friends. I suggested she freshen up and put on a new outfit for us, The contactors thought that was a great idea and with our son’s gone for the weekend we knew we had all the time in the world to continue this depraved adventure.

PaDuo
PaDuo
52 Followers
12