The Well Fucked Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her bent over and me abusing her nipples Matt started to slowly insert his cock into her asshole. Mary yelled out that it was too big.

“Please Matt let Carl fuck my ass your cock is to big for my tight hole.”

“Don’t worry baby I’ll take it slow and before you know it you’ll be fucking all of us and loving it.”

I looked up at Mary and saw her wince and grit her teeth as he slowly put more of that big cock into her.

“Oh Carl it hurts really bad but feels good too I don’t know how to explain it OHH FUCK MATT IT’S SO FUCKING BIG!”

He kept pushing more in till he announced “I’m all the way in baby, you got it all now it’s time for the real fuck fest to begin. Steve get in the chair and stick your cock in her mouth while hubby and I get a nice rhythm going."

Mary once again had that fiery look in her eyes as she adapted to having my hard cock in her pussy and Matt’s big schlong wedged in her lubed up ass. Next Steve’s cock was in her mouth with his balls hanging down near my face. Man what a scene my overstuffed wife now bucking up and down on my dick while Steve fucked her face and Matt started plundering her tight asshole.

“Man her ass is so fucking tight and hot you guys are going to have to take a shot at this latter” he said over the sounds coming from Mary’s moaning cock sucking mouth.“

That’s it man you go in while I go out, Yeah that’s it fuck her good. How’s her pussy feel?”

“Fucking hot and tight. I can feel your cock between her pussy walls when you fuck in. I’m already close to cumming.”

"Not yet be cool and let’s fuck your hot slut for awhile, don’t want this to end before she’s cum a couple more times”

“You guys digging the double fuck?” Steve asked while he sat back getting his cock sucked watching the action.

“Yeah man this is fucking awesome, How you liking it Mary? You like being a slut for us? having all your holes filled?”

Pulling off Steve’s cock she grunted “uh huh fucking my holes I just keep coming I’m such a slut, SUCH A AHHH MMMMMM FUCKING SLUT KEEP FUCKING NEVER STOP SOOOO FUCKING GOOOOD!”

“Ok baby enough talk get to moaning around my cock that's so fucking hot” Steve said and I know what he means because when she moans around your cock while it’s down her throat it just sends a shock wave down to your balls.

We where working in unison now in and out our cocks went into my sexy slut wife. I could feel her cunt swelling and throbbing around my prick as she continued to cum her eyes rolling back into her head. Matt and I really started to give it to her, slamming her ass as I thrusted up into her pussy.

“That’s it boys lay it on her hard” Matt directed “I’m real close I’m sure you guys are to so let's go for it, really fuck the hot slut.”

We where all grunting and sweating as we pounded our cocks into her. Mary was crying out her orgasms around Steve’s meat going fast now in and out of her mouth. I saw his balls tighten up as he readied his release.

“Fucking going to cum” he yelled.

“Me too” I said as I really gave it to her from underneath pulling those raw nipples straight out from her tits working them over as I continued to ram her cunt. Up top Matt was going nuts now smacking her ass as he went crazy pounding into that hole shaking her whole body and mine as he drove his cock in hard. Mary was out of her mind almost choking as she came over and over.

“Here it cums going to shoot down your throat” Steve yelled as he pulled Mary by the hair and shoved his cock way down her gullet her gurgling around it as I watched her throat expand to take him all down. He yelled out blasting off in her mouth shooting a huge load as she swallowed as much as she could while Matt and I continued to pound away at her overused holes. Steve pulled away, his leftover cum spilling out of her mouth onto my chest. I pulled Mary's head down making her lick his spunk off me while we continued to fuck her.

Matt and I couldn’t hold out any longer. I told him I had to cum.

“She’s fucking clutching my cock with her pussy she’s cumming so much I can’t hold it.”

Matt piled drives into her again slapping her ass.

“Yeah baby here come our loads into you hot holes FUCK FUCKING EH MAN GIVE IT TO HER!”

With that all my pent up cum came rocketing out of my dick pulsing into her gyrating pussy. At almost the same time Matt fired off into her asshole yelling out as he shot his load into her bowels. We sandwiched her between as our cum filled her. Mary was screaming as we ground our cocks into her hot wet overflowing holes.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” she yelled over and over as she went into a cum convulsion shaking uncontrollably as we gave her the last of our loads before backing away from her dripping swollen holes.

She collapsed on the floor shaking and withering still in the throes of her last orgasm.

“Holy shit I think she’s having a heart attack,” Steve said with concern in his voice. Matt suggested that our mission was complete; she in fact was totally fucked out.

I rolled her over onto her side and soothed her as she slowly came down but still breathing heavy and slightly humping, with our cum dripping from her mouth, abused ass, and swollen pussy.

Matt, Steve, and I sat back speechless in awe of the sexual debauchery we just put my cum-filled wife thru. What a sight, looking down at her laying there exhausted from an unbelievable experience, she moaned softly with eyes closed thoughts of hard cocks filling her mind.

12