The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janette was almost done caring for her Calico after what had to have been one of the most amazing rides she had ever been on when her cell phone rang. "Hello?" she said absently, walking over to put the saddle away.

"Hello again." Replied a deep voice on the other end.

She froze suddenly unable to move. Oh my God. It was him. "Um... hey... hi!" She stuttered.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No!... I mean, no. This is a great time. Um, hold on just a sec." She held her hand over the mouth piece of the phone before jumping up and down, and squealing like a teenager. Taking a deep cleansing breath she brought the phone back to her ear. "Hey, um, so how have you been?" Unable to think of anything better to say, she shook her head, she felt like a complete ass.

"Actually, I've been great. You see, I met the most amazing woman earlier today and she agreed to have dinner with me tomorrow night. It's incredible what can come of a simple trip to the grocery store, isn't it? The only problem is, I forgot to tell her when and where our dinner date would be. Thank goodness I got her phone number, huh."

"Yeah, it's a good thing." She couldn't stop smiling like a fool.

"So there's this place across town called Timber Wolf Steakhouse. Do you know it?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I could find it." Of course she knew of it. It was only one of the classiest steakhouses in Washington, if a steakhouse could be considered classy, that is.

"Okay, do you want me to pick you up or can you meet me there?"

She had thought about having him pick her up but wasn't sure if he'd be able to find the place. "Actually, if it's okay with you, I think I will just meet you there."

"Good. Be there at seven sharp, and wear something nice."

"Okay, sounds good. See you then." She disconnected the call and ran as fast as she could through the back door of the cottage.

Janette couldn't stop smiling as she fixed dinner, ate, did the dishes, put them away....

It took her a while to notice that her grandma and aunt had been watching her with a look on their face as if they knew something she didn't. However, every time she would ask them what they were up to they would always look away as if they had no clue what she was talking about. She didn't give it much thought, though, as she had her mind on other things.

"I think I'm going to head on to bed early tonight. Do you two need anything before I go?"

The twins looked at each other before shaking their heads. "No, I can't think of anything, can you?" Grandma Rose looked at her sister with a twinkle in her eye as Marion shook her head. "Not a thing." She said.

Janette eyed them for a moment. "You two are strange, you do know that, right?" She turned from them and headed for the guest bathroom where she started the shower.

Janette lay there in her bed for two hours unable to sleep. She had already picked out the dress she would wear for her date and had it hanging on the outside of her closet, ready to go, along with the matching shoes. What was it about this guy? She had only known him for a handful of minutes but found that she could think of nothing else. She was restless and about to go nuts. She suddenly remembered her friend's invitation to go out clubbing with her and shot straight up in bed. She looked at the clock seeing that it was only ten at night; she got up and slipped on the dress hanging from her closet, along with the matching shoes. For some reason she felt amazing and was ready to go out and have a good time, weather her friend hogged all the attention or not. It didn't matter to her anymore. She had what she wanted; she just had to wait until the following night to see him. Tonight was hers though.

Janette grabbed her phone from the bedside table and dialed Melissa's number. She could barely here her over the loud thumping music in the background but was able to convey to her that she would be there within the hour.

"He's bringing a friend with him!" Melissa shouted excitedly. "Girl, we are totally gonna get you laid tonight!"

Janette disconnected the call shaking her head and laughing. Melissa was already half toasted, this should be interesting. She went to her dresser mirror, brushed through her waist long brown hair and applied a bit of lip gloss before grabbing her purse and heading to the living room. She left a note for her grandma explaining where she was going and left it on the kitchen table before grabbing her car keys and heading out the front door.

12