The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jude, we have a problem up here.' He heard his brother Alex call to him in his mind.

'BUSY!!" He replied rudely.

'No, seriously, I need your assistance up here. It's that girl that was bitten tonight.'

'Jesus Fucking Christ!! Can you do nothing on your own?!'

That was the downside of communicating telepathically. People were always interrupting at the most inconvenient times.

Jude tried to calm his temper before replying. 'Give me a few minutes, I'll be right there.'

Jude pushed Melissa's legs even wider apart and with one powerful thrust, he found himself buried to the hilt in the woman spread before him. Melissa flinched and screamed out as his size filled her. With one hand grasping her waist, holding her still as he thrust into her with long hard strokes, Jude brought the thumb on his other hand to his tongue, wetting it, before using it to trace slow, firm circles around her clit. Wearing nothing but her knee high stocking, Melissa lay there, legs spread wider than she'd ever thought possible, her head thrown back moaning, almost screaming in ecstasy as the stranger she'd met that might mercilessly pounded her into oblivion.

When Jude heard the desperate screams of Melissa's first climax and felt her hot juices drip down his aching balls, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He pumped into her tight wet center, harder and faster, if that was even possible. He leaned down, taking one taught nipple into his mouth sucking vigorously, feeling the crates beneath them rock back and forth, threatening to give way as he slammed into her. Jude held one hand over her mouth, muffling the moans that were only growing louder and more frantic with each forceful thrust.

He found his control slipping fast as his feral side took over completely. He wound his long fingers into the back of her hair and pulled hard, exposing the delicate skin of her neck and the throbbing pulse of her heartbeat. When he felt her muscles clamp down on his shaft in another mind blowing orgasm, his vision went blurry and he jerked, shooting long hot ropes of cum deep inside of her. In one graceful movement, his fangs elongated as he forcefully sank them into her neck, his pupils disappearing as his eyes went completely black, her muscles continued sucking and squeezing, milking him of every last drop. The first spurt of her lust laden blood spraying on his tongue was like ambrosia... no... ambrosia covered in honey. His eyes rolled back with the pleasure he was experiencing as he drank deeply from his Melissa.

His Melissa?

Jude's final release had been so intense that he'd lost track of all of his senses. When he finally came back to reality, he released his bite and looked down into the blond temptress's pale face and knew at once that he'd taken too much. He stumbled back, feeling a sudden panic envelop him. Jude felt shaken by what he'd just done to the blond goddess laying unconscious before him. He'd never been one to lose control like that and immediately became worried. He'd never felt remorse before... if that was even what he was feeling.

Jude quickly entered Alexander's mind. 'It seems we might have a bigger problem than you think, brother.'

He picked up the blond beauty and cradled her close, dropping to his knees, whispering his apologies and asking forgiveness for what he was about to do.

12