The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think I like her. I still think she's going to kick my butt all over the place, though. I have to admit, I'm kind of nervous about everything."

Mitch stopped and gazed down at Janette. "Don't be nervous. You will do just fine. I know you will. Have more confidence in yourself. Now I'm not saying that you won't come home with a bruise or two during your training but you never know; you just might like it. It can be quite the adrenaline rush."

"Can I ask you something without you getting angry or offended, Mitch?" Janette asked timidly.

"Go ahead. There's no way you could offend me." He caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"Well, did you... well I mean, did you and her ever have anything... ya know... sexual between you two?"

Mitch was startled by Janette's unexpected question. "No. We've never had that kind of relationship. What in the world would make you ask such a thing?"

"Well, I just thought... ya know, I thought... it just seems like she would have made a much better mate to an alpha than I would. I don't know why I thought that. I'm sorry. That was a stupid thing to ask. Forget that I said that." Janette quickly looked away with a blush of embarrassment covering her cheeks.

Mitch cupped his hand under Janette's chin and lifted her face to look into her eyes. "Janette, don't think things like that. You are perfectly suited to me. Fate didn't want Sandra and I to be together. Fate wanted you and me to be together and there isn't a thing in the world I would do to change that. I love you and you are the perfect mate for me. Never doubt that." He slowly brought his head down to hers claiming her lips with his, gently removing any doubt that she may have had about his feelings for her.

Janette's lips parted and her tongue darted out to explore Mitch's mouth. His spicy masculine scent was stronger now than it had been before and he tasted divine. A delightful jolt of electricity sparked in her lower abdomen when she felt his large warm hand slide under her shirt and up to her breast, kneading it greedily. She grabbed his hand when she felt it wander down to the button on her jeans. "Mitch, wait. Not here. I'm all gross and sweaty. I need a shower."

"It's a waste of time and water to shower when I'm just going to make you hot and sweaty again." He popped the button on her jeans and pulled the zipper down. He slipped his hand inside and made his way down to her slippery folds. "Besides, I know you want it," he growled in her ear. "If you didn't, you wouldn't be soaking wet right now." He grinned wickedly down at her when he saw the heated flush in her face. He heard her small gasp when he gently slid two fingers inside of her.

Janette felt the fire building in her loins as Mitch fervently moved his fingers in and out of her, occasionally letting his thumb make slow torturous circles around her clit. It didn't take her long to find that coveted peak of pleasure. She was almost there, grasping desperately to his shirt, when Mitch unexpectedly removed his hand from her jeans. She closed her eyes and breathed out a frustrated sigh. Why the hell was he such a tease, she thought.

Mitch stared down at Janette with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Because I can be," he answered, reading her thoughts. He slowly licked the sweetness from his fingers before leaning in and reuniting his lips with hers, aggressively probing her mouth with his tongue. He could feel Janette quiver beneath his hands and heard her moan into his mouth. He couldn't stop himself from yanking her jeans down and off her legs. His cock was throbbing almost painfully against the restraint of his jeans. He could think of nothing more than thrusting himself deep inside of her until she screamed his name in his ear.

Janette's arms were still shaky from the workout earlier but she managed to quickly pull Mitch's shirt up and off him and found herself lightly scraping her nails down his bare chest. She was a bit startled when she felt as though there was another presence sharing her body with her. The feeling hit her so suddenly that she gasped in surprise and looked up at Mitch with frightened eyes.

Mitch felt the newcomer within his mate. He saw the look of fear and shock cover her face and reassuringly kissed her lips softly. "Don't worry. You're not going crazy. What you're feeling is your wolf inside of you." He let out an amused chuckle. "I was wandering when she would make herself known to you. Don't be afraid of her. She is a part of you now. Just let her come forth a bit at a time until you get to know each other."

Janette felt what Mitch claimed to be her wolf slowly and impatiently pacing back and forth in her mind, salivating at the sight of the man standing before them. She relaxed a bit, allowing the golden wolf to step forward. She wasn't sure exactly what had come over her but she felt a burning desperate need coursing through her body like a forest fire that was out of control. Without thinking, she pulled her shirt and bra over her head and carelessly threw them to the side. Every inch of her exposed flesh began to tingle in the cool night air, her ultra sensitive nipples hardened instantly, and a strange liquid heat pooled between her thighs. She let her heated gaze settle on the generous bulge protruding proudly from the front of Mitch's tight jeans and couldn't stop the tip of her tongue from sliding slowly across her bottom lip in anticipation of her mate's taste.

A devilish smile spread across Mitch's face when he saw Janette's eyes darken a shade. This was a side of her he had never seen before and he was loving it. Her expression changed from fearful to lustful in a matter of seconds and he found himself being backed into the trunk of a tree by his newly changed mate. Her boldness surprised him yet made his cock ache for her at the same time. She looked as though she wanted to eat him alive. Long gone was the timid little brunette. In her place stood a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and was about to take it.

A shiver ran through him when Janette covered his lips with hers and seductively slid her tongue across his bottom lip. She unbuttoned his jeans and slid her hand inside, wrapping his throbbing shaft in her fist. He leaned his head back against the tree trunk and closed his eyes. "Oh, fuck yes," he moaned when he felt her small hand gently massaging his balls before coming up to stroke him.

Janette couldn't resist tasting him any longer. She hooked her fingers in the belt loops of his jeans and pulled them down slowly. She sat there on her knees in front of him, never taking her eyes from his. She grazed her fingernails lightly up and down his inner thighs before firmly grasping his cock in her hand. She saw a drop of precum glistening atop his engorged tip, beckoning to her.

Mitch growled approvingly when he saw Janette's small pink tongue snake out and slowly drag its way from the base of his aching cock all the way to the tip where she stopped to sample the glistening salty drop that threatened to spill over. She licked her lips once more before taking the entire head into her mouth, sucking at it hungrily. He tilted his head to the side and pulled her long hair away from her face, bunching it in his fist behind her head. He stood there, hissing out a slow breath, as he watched her take his entire length, inch by aching inch, into her hot mouth. The light suction that she produced on her way up almost had him on his knees. She let go of his manhood with an audible 'pop' and he felt his balls tighten in response. He gasped loudly, his breathing ragged. "Are you sure you've never done this before?" he asked incredulously.

Janette didn't answer him. Instead, she slid her mouth around him again only this time quickening her pace. Each time she came back to the top she stopped to circle her tongue teasingly around the head before going back down again, moaning her delight.

Mitch found himself unable to resist the urge to 'assist' Janette by using the hair grasped in his hand to pull her up and down faster on his cock. His hips began gently bucking rhythmically. He pulled her away from him when he felt the imminent explosion growing near. He stood there, weak kneed and panting, gazing down at her with heavy eyes. "We're definitely going to have to do that again soon."

Janette gasped when Mitch knelt in front of her and quickly invaded her mouth with his eager tongue, pushing her to lay on her back on the ground. The earth beneath her was quite cool but all she could feel at that moment was Mitch's hot mouth leaving her lips and making its way down her neck and shoulders leaving a blazing trail of kisses. A groan escaped her lips when she felt Mitch latch onto one nipple, his suckling sending a delicious ache straight down between her legs.

Mitch gazed up at Janette and grinned when he saw her laying there in obvious bliss, her eyes closed, her mouth moving, mumbling incoherent words, begging him for more. He trailed his wet tongue slowly down her flat stomach, circled around her belly button and then down to her pubic bone. He felt Janette's hand on the back of his head trying to direct him to a more specific spot. He just chuckled and placed her hand firmly at her side. He let his tongue continue its trail down the length of her thigh to her knee and then back again before moving on to the other thigh. He placed a hand on both knees and slowly spread her legs as far apart as they would go without causing her discomfort.

Mitch heard his wolf's howl when he caught sight of her glistening pink lips just begging to be licked. He used his forefinger to trace slow circles over her clit before sliding that same finger deep inside of her. He began moving his finger in and out of her and watched as her hips began gyrating, urging him in deeper.

Janette jumped when she felt Mitch's tongue move slowly along her inner lips before sucking gently on her clit. He began moving his finger in a 'come hither' motion inside her. She moaned loudly and pulled his head closer to her. She could take no more. She had to have more than just his finger. She was desperate to be joined with him. She felt her inner wolf urging her on. She pulled Mitch's head from between her thighs and sat up. She not-so-gently pushed him onto his back and straddled his hips. His rock hard length between her legs did nothing to quash the indescribable desire that was surging through her body. She began sliding her hips back and forth, gasping at the fantastic feel of him.

Mitch quickly sat up and wrapped his arms around his mate protectively when he heard something rustling the leaves. One of the male omegas of the pack had apparently been wandering through the woods and stumbled upon them. Mitch heard the deep growl of warning directed at the unwelcome intruder and glanced at Janette in surprise when he realized it had come from her. "Go away, please," Mitch said.

The omega bowed his head in submission and walked back out the way he had come. "My apologies, Alphas."

Janette behaved as though they hadn't been interrupted at all. She kissed Mitch passionately before urging him back down. "I'm sorry, Mitch, but I need you. I can't wait any longer." She rose up on her knees and grasped his cock in her hand, aiming it towards her opening. She groaned and lay her head back as she slowly impaled herself upon him. After savoring the full feeling for a moment, she felt his hands encompass both breasts and she began bouncing up and down, driving him even deeper inside her.

Mitch grabbed Janette's hips with both hands and began sliding her up and down, watching as his cock pistoned in and out of her tight sheath. He heard Janette's little moans and gasps fill the air around them. "You just wait. I'm going to make you scream so loud they'll be able to hear you clear back at the house."

He continued bouncing her harder and faster and took one of her jiggling nipples into his mouth, sucking and nibbling at it. He felt her convulse and throw her head back, screaming his name as her orgasm crashed through her body wave after wave. "Told you so." Mitch continued pounding into her, feeling her muscles contract and squeeze him.

Janette gazed down at Mitch, her breath coming in pants. Another part of Mitch's body caught her gaze and she felt a new but different desire and need overcome her. She started grinding her hips fervently. She could see Mitch was close to his release and wanted to help him achieve it quickly before she lost her nerve. Her wolf was still anxiously pacing in her mind, telling her that they weren't done yet. She closed her eyes a moment when she heard Mitch's voice.

"God... I'm gonna come... God keep going... don't stop," he begged through clenched teeth.

Janette tasted a hint of copper in her mouth and realized that her fangs had protruded; she had accidentally pricked her bottom lip with one of them. She looked down and saw light golden hairs sprouting up all over her arms and legs. She didn't change fully but she knew her wolf was trying to send her a message... a message that came across loud and clear. The second she felt Mitch's seed shoot up inside of her and saw his face twist in that weird orgasmic way, she pulled his head to the side and sank her teeth in as far as they would go. She wasn't sure what to do next. It was as though her wolf was running the show without being completely on the forefront. She was just along for the ride.

Mitch knew what she was going to do. In fact, he wanted her to do it. He felt their bond take hold along with an immediate sense of relief and completion when Janette sunk her delicate new teeth into the side of his neck. He held her as close as he could and rubbed a hand lightly up and down her bare back reassuringly. He felt her body go limp once the mating was complete. He wasn't worried about it. He knew that extreme weakness was common after a newbie's first major encounter with their wolf occurred. He didn't, however expect her to fall asleep.

Once he got his breathing under control, he picked Janette up and gazed lovingly down into her serene face. He laughed to himself when she started lightly snoring. Poor thing's exhausted, he thought. Mitch kissed Janette's lips for the first time as full mates and carried her back to the mansion, being careful not to wake her.