The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janette felt an unfamiliar anger growing within her. "Why didn't you tell me this?"

"How would that have made you feel, Jan? How would that have affected you emotionally, to know that you were the product of a violent rape? I couldn't tell you. Your aunt couldn't tell you. There was no reason to. You were a well-adjusted, brilliant little girl. There was absolutely no reason to mar your emotional state by telling you this."

Janette couldn't control the fury that was building in her. She slowly backed towards the back door of the house.

"Jan, sweetheart, calm down. Let's talk about this. I need you to stay calm," Mitch tried to reassure his mate but he knew it was useless when he saw the gold glow in her eyes.

"You stay calm about it. You weren't born from a fucking maniac. How the hell would you even know what you're talking about?" Janette growled through clenched teeth. She glared once more at both Mitch and Rose before turning and bolting through the back door. She ran as fast as she could to the tree line. She wanted nothing more than to run until she passed out. Until her hurt and anger subsided. She tried to calm her anger but was unsuccessful.

She made it to the trees when suddenly she felt a burning pain in her lower leg as the bone seemed to break. She fell to the ground with a loud thud and an anguished cry. When she looked down she was shocked to see that her leg wasn't broken but was changing. Her bones and muscles in her body began twisting and turning, cracking and stretching. She had no control of the shifting. She could do nothing more than lay there on the ground howling out her misery as her body slowly, painfully transformed into the monster that she now was.

"Liam! Jack! Get out here NOW!" Mitch swiftly shifted into his wolf form, leaving grandma in the kitchen. He ran as fast as he could to help his mate but when he got to her she had already turned. Before him stood a beautiful golden wolf. He was surprised at how much smaller she was compared to him. He reached out to her but she just snapped her newly formed jaws at him. He knew she was terrified. He could see it in her glowing eyes. "Jan, please, I need you to calm down. I need you to relax." Mitch looked around and found several pack members in their wolf form surrounding his mate in an effort to protect their Alpha.

"BACK DOWN! If any of you hurt her, it will be your throats. Understood?!" He watched as the group slowly backed away and waited for further orders. "Jan, baby, I'm here. I told you I'd help you through your first shift and I am sticking by my word. I need you to calm down. Please."

Janette looked around at all the other wolves standing ready to attack her if she made the wrong move. She felt a low growl emanate from her chest and knew it wasn't her, it was her wolf who was in full control. She felt the anger rush through her body but also knew that her wolf didn't understand what was happening. Her wolf took the anger as a threat and was ready to act on anyone who approached her.

'He's going to defend them before he defends me,' she thought and took off at lightning speed through the trees. She could feel Mitch's wolf on her heels but she didn't care. "Get away from me!" she cried out. "Just leave me be!" She kept running as fast as her new legs would carry her.

"I will not!" Mitch bolted forward and jumped on Janette's back, knocking her to the ground. They both rolled a few times before coming to a stop with Mitch on top of his mate. "Now you listen to me. I can protect you and help you through this but not when you are acting like a fucking child. BACK DOWN!"

Janette felt her wolf recede and she changed slowly into herself again. She couldn't stop the tormented cries that were shaking her body. "What's happening to me?" she sobbed. "It's not supposed to be like this!"

Mitch held his mate tightly, letting her cry into his shoulder. "It's unfair. I know." His breathing was ragged. "I know what it is like to lose parents. I don't know what you're going through but I am here for you. Please let me be here for you." He held her tightly against his body until her sobbing stopped. "Jan, you have to understand, I love you. I don't care if your father was a psychopath or not. You are mine. Forever. Don't ever doubt that."

Janette slowly stood and wiped the tears from her eyes. Her strides towards the mansion were long and determined, her now black eyes focused straight ahead.

"Where are you going? Please, I am asking you to calm down," Mitch said when he saw the determined look in his mate's eyes.

"I am going to find my father," Janette growled.

12