The Wet Dream

Story Info
She has a dream that feels very real.
909 words
3.77
48.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in my bed dreaming, my tight, petite body motionless, covered only by a silk sheet. Though I lay apparently dormant, my mind is racked with intensity. In my dream I am stretched out on my back at a beach I visit frequently regardless of the season. It is night time, and I am the only one here. The sand feels pleasant underneath my flesh and the warm breeze scrapes comfortably against my arms, stomach, and legs. I'm wearing my favorite bikini, a bright green that matches wonderfully with my eyes. The light wind blows a strand of my brown in to my face, and I casually brush it away with my hand. The atmosphere is simply beautiful.

After a few peaceful moments of solitude in this disarming place, I notice a figure moving farther down the beach. This strikes me as a tad odd, and my attention is consumed by this figure. It moves closer, and soon I see it for what it is. It is a very tall, very muscular black man, and he is looking directly at me. His eyes alone give off a aura of total unadulterated lust, and he walks to me with a constant speed, never slowing or quickening. My heartbeat jumps slightly, but I am unafraid. He is nearing me and I wish not to run away, but to stay and let him have his way with my vestal body. I am still quite young and though the situation is foreign, I feel incredible anticipation rather than fear. He is now a mere fifty yards or so from me and I can see his face. He strikes me as very handsome and he has a very nice body. He has no shirt on and his powerful upper body calls out to me. His stare has not strayed from me as my eyes haven't averted from him.

Finally he reaches me and sits down at my feet. He slowly moves his hand up my inner thigh and gingerly rubs my clit through the fabric of my bikini bottoms. A sensation comes from my loins, one stronger than any other I've ever felt. His other hand caresses gently from my inner thigh to my ass, back and forth, back and forth. There is a heat building up in my body and it slowly intensifies. I let out a sigh as he slips his fingers underneath my bikini bottoms and slides them up and down my slick lips. The burning in my loins becomes so great that I start ferociously digging my fingers into the sand. He removes the bottoms and moves both of his hands to my ass. He massages it as his face nears my crotch. I feel his breath on my clit and it feels incredible. Unable to take the tension, I grab his hairless head and push him into my pussy. I feel his lips kissing my cunt as I tightly hold his head in place. His tongue swirls in swift motions around my clit, making my whole body stiffen. I close my eyes and an immense orgasm tears through me. I can't help but scream as wave after wave of incredible pleasure flows through my body.

His hands roam my trembling backside, up the small of my back around to my taut stomach. They move up to my shapely breasts and gently knead them, rubbing right outside the areolas. He moves his head up, dragging his tongue up my body to my tits and licks away at my swollen nipples. I feel my juices on his lips and it arouses me all the more. After building my desire up to a towering monstrosity, he lifts his head and hands. I look up at him with longing in my eyes. He unbuttons his pants and pulls out his erect cock. It is massive! He places the head against my pussy lips and he rubs me with it. I writhe below him, begging him to stop teasing me. I look back at his face and he smiles at me. Ever so slowly he inserts himself into me, and every inch that enters feels so amazingly filling.

Soon his slow entrance begins to agonize me to a ridiculous extent, and I wrap my legs around his waist, driving his dick all the way in. I am caught in an undertow of pleasure and a feeling very similar to drunkenness takes over, except far better. He pulls me up to a sitting position and wraps his legs around me, creating some sort of sexual pretzel. I reach behind him and grab his tight butt as he does the same to me. Finally our faces meet and our lips lock. Our tongues rage against each other in a brutal battle for God knows what. The overwhelming sensations occurring all over my body expand and meet, and I cum a second time. I cry out like whore, but I can't help it. Suddenly I feel him blow his load inside me and it intensifies my orgasm even further. I can feel nothing but this incredible feeling taking over my body. I close my eyes from the magnitude of it all, and open them to find the beach and the man gone, with my bedroom and very wet sheets in their stead. The orgasm that my body had just been racked with is now gone without a trace.

....I think I'd better go take a bath.