The Wet Factor

Story Info
A TV talent show with a contestant dying to pee on the judge
1.7k words
4.4
35.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lunaswift
lunaswift
131 Followers

Clare hated talent shows, all of them. She couldn't stand the catty judges, the self deluded awful singers, the bitching backstage, all of it caught on camera of course.

But now she'd thought of the perfect protest. She had auditioned with countless others for Music Factor, using her superb singing voice as a cover, pretending to want to make it big as a solo artist.

It was nerve wracking, even if it was only a local TV show just airing in her region, it was still a chance to make a statement about the whole thing. Particularly Alice Cowling.

Alice was the host of the show, famed for her no nonsense approach and for making most of the contestants cry. She was in her thirties, wore a trademark business suit, always smiling for the camera and revealing just enough cleavage to regularly appear in the papers, making the dads who watched the show happy and the mums jealous.

Clare had thought of the perfect way to get revenge on Miss Prim and Proper, her cut glass accent, her silver spoon life.

She'd let other people cut in front of her all through the day, ending up right at the back of the queue, the last act to be seen.

When the person in front of her had asked her what she planned to do, she had no intention of giving the game away. And now at last it was her turn. She was at the side of the stage, waiting for her turn. The auditorium of the theatre was packed with people. She'd heard them alternately cheering and booing depending on how Alice told them to react. She was like a puppet master, pulling all of their strings. But not for much longer.

The stage manager pointed to Clare. It was her turn at last. She stepped out onto the stage, carrying her props. Time for the show to start.

"Hello," Alice began, nice as pie as always. To start with. "What's your name."

"I'm Clare."

"Hi Clare. And what are you going to do for us today?"

"I'm going to put on a magic show. And I need your help Alice."

Alice frowned. This was most unusual. But the audience cheered and she felt backed into a corner, the first time that had ever happened. Reluctantly she stood up.

"Shall I help her?" she asked. The audience cheered. On her side as always.

Alice walked round from her judges table and to the centre of the stage. Clare nodded to the wings and her music started, a pounding beat. She danced round Alice, taking one of her long scarves and wrapping it round Alice's wrist. She brought her arms together and tied a tight knot.

If Alice was scared, she didn't show it. She let Clare wrap another scarf round her face, blindfolding her. In the enforced darkness she felt another scarf wrapping round her ankles, bringing her legs together. Now she was bound, she no longer felt in control. She went to speak, to tell the crew to get her out of this but Clare quickly tied a last scarf over her mouth. She was gagged now, trapped until Clare let her go.

The audience were riveted, no one spoke. They were all wondering what would happen next.At home, audiences were on the edges of their sofas. They too were wondering just what magic would take place that involved their favourite TV star.

Clare guided Alice back to the judges table, she had to half shuffle with her ankles bound so tightly. When she got there Clare helped her onto the table and used the loose ends of the scarves to tie her down, leaving her prone and wondering just what the hell was about to happen.

Clare turned to the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen. This woman, this show represent everything that's wrong with this country today. This show pisses all over the real talent that exists out there, mocking it, destroying people. Well today I intend to return the favour, I intend to piss all over the show and all over your beautiful hostess."

In a room upstairs a crew member turned to producer, hand hovering over the cut off button. They couldn't let this be broadcast, surely? But the producer wasn't there, he was outside, on the phone to one of the sponsors. Unable to make a decision the crew member just stayed frozen as the cameras kept rolling.

Clare was smiling, amazed it had gone so well so far. She turned to Alice, her bladder aching with the pee she'd been holding in for hours, ready for this moment. She found she wasn't just angry anymore, she was also turned on, the idea of exposing herself in front of the whole theatre, it tickled her secret exhibitionist fantasies that this was real. This was going to happen.

She reached across and undid the button on the front of Alice's trousers. Alice tried to scream, to squirm free but she was bound too tightly. She could only lay there as her trousers were unzipped and shrugged down her legs. Her tiny white panties would be on display, she knew she shouldn't have worn them but she didn't expect this to happen.

She felt a tug, then they were ripped off her.

She began to cringe inside, her vagina would be exposed now, on national TV. She wanted the ground to swallow her up. Why weren't they stopping this. She screamed into her gag again as she felt a tongue run across her clit. Then she remembered.

She had yelled at the crew, warned them never to stop any act, told them everything was planned to the last detail. They were so scared of her they probably thought this was one of her shock tactics to increase ratings.

Clare stood back, she hadn't planned to lick Alice but that clit was so exposed, the shaven skin around it so inviting she hadn't been able to control herself. She brought her finger up and pushed it between the two bound thighs. Alice's pussy was sopping wet. The host must be secretly enjoying this.

Alice was laid very still now, breathing quietly. She thought back to that meeting she'd had the day before, telling someone they needed a new idea, something exciting. Was this their plan all along? Or was it a coincidence and this was just some dumped contestant back for revenge.

Clare moved round the table and pulled at the two sides of Alice's shirt, buttons flying off as it was ripped open, exposing her bare breasts for the first time. They were exquisite, small but well formed with hardening nipples that made Clare want to tug at them, bite them, play with them. She found it hard to stay focused now. But she realised if she didn't get this over with she'd be wetting herself instead of on Alice.

Climbing up onto the table she tugged the gag from Alice's mouth and kissed her. To her surprise Alice kissed her back, their tongues entwined for a moment before Clare pulled away. She lifted her skirt, no panties underneath. The audience was silent, too shocked by what they were seeing to say anything at all.

In the booth the crew member was still frozen, not knowing what to do just watching the monitor as Clare sank downwards, her pussy was directly over Alice's face. There was a moment's pause, concentration visible on her face as she pushed her stomach muscles.

"What are..." Alice asked. She could say no more. A torrent of hot piss landed in her mouth, making her gag. She had to swallow to avoid choking, the taste of piss filling her mouth.

Clare found herself laughing, she had never dreamed she'd be able to get this far. She looked up. The audience were cheering, on their feet, a standing ovation.

She got to her own feet, thrusting her hips so the rest of her piss splashed over Alice's body. When she had finished she knelt down, her ass directly over Alice's face.

"Lick me ass," she yelled. "Show the world what you're good for."

Alice didn't know what to do, she was in the thrall of this mad woman. She nervously stuck out her tongue, not sure what to expect. To her surprise she found she was enjoying this, having spent years in charge, telling other people what to do, it made a refreshing change for someone else to be in control.

She licked the skin she could feel, unable to see what was there. She could feel a puckered anus pushing back onto her tongue. She was able to lap inside it as she felt wetness press against her chin. A hand was on her pussy again now, stroking her clit. Against her will, she moaned. It was just too nice to resist.

Clare kept in her position, wanting to see just how long she could get away with this. The tongue in her bottom was exquisite, making her clit throb. She adjusted her hips so she could rub her clit against Alice's chin harder now, using her to masturbate on.

She forced a finger between Alice's legs, pushing it up inside her pussy. It smelt and tasted wonderful when she licked her finger for the crowd to see. Someone leapt on stage and pulled away Alice's leg restraints but Alice only spread her legs, not even trying to escape.

Clare could see the pert bottom under her better now, the slickness on her legs. She moved her other hand until she was able to push two fingers through the wetness and up into Alice's bottom.

Alice screamed with joy as an orgasm suddenly hit her. She'd always had a weakness for her ass being played with and now she was over the edge, coming loudly on live TV, in front of thousands of people.

Clare rubbed herself harder, grinding down faster and faster, her fingers still being gripped by the rhythmic contractions of Alice's tight hole. She felt her own orgasm approach and seconds later it hit her. She cried out, unable to stay up, collapsing onto Alice's face. She felt the tongue still circling in her butt as it slowly withdrew.

She stood up shaking slightly. The audience member who'd leapt on stage looked at her warily before untying Alice and then jumping back down to her seat.

Alice stood up and tugged off her blindfold. She folded her arms over her chest, suddenly feeling very exposed. She turned to Clare, seeing her as if for the first time.

"Clare?" she said loudly.

Clare glared back at her, ready for the explosion.

"You're through to the next round."

lunaswift
lunaswift
131 Followers