The Whether-man Pt. 02

Story Info
Re-learning what's important in life.
2.2k words
4.45
4.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun rose higher, Shelby was weakened on further by her feeble attempt at blue-collar work. She stared at the coffee cup she'd carried a few hours ago, lying there on the ground, and noticed the lipstick coloring the rim. It was empty, just like her, and its usefulness, it seemed, was already used up. Those few, short hours before, made her make-up and frills, give the impression they were light years away. Everything on, and in her hurt, all while she questioned Kent's whistling and singing. It was as if this was a once in a lifetime, chanced upon, new kind of fun.

Her ego was bruised too ... because her middle-aged breasts refused to stay hidden away from this chain of events. But the oddest, and most peculiar part of everything, was that ludicrous outfit she found herself in. Sitting on the tailgate of the truck, and silently pouting, she couldn't help feeling the pity she felt. She was somewhere out there, floating in that woods, and she couldn't care less if her tits were being exposed to Kent's greedy eyes. All she wanted was her clothes back, a warm bath, and the welcome embrace of her high dollar bed.

She watched him in a curious admiration however, as he picked up the scraps of wood, and ignored the heat like it didn't exist. Then she watched him grab that empty cup and toss its lifeless body into the trash. Smiling at her, he then walked around to that old metal cooler, and pulled out a water for her, and a beer for him. Handing her the water, he sat down next to her. "You did good today Shelby. You're tougher than I'd imagined ... and you're the prettiest, best smelling help I've ever had!"

"Well ... I'm not feeling pretty, and I think you ran over me with this fucking truck. Did you run over me Kent? I'm so sore ... and exhausted. How can you work like that out in this heat?"

"How can you work in that TV station of yours? It depends on what we're used to I suppose."

"Well ... it didn't take long to find out how soft I've become."

"So ... are you coming back tomorrow?"

"I know what you're thinking, and yes, I do want to quit. But watching you work like that, and being older, is kind of inspiring. Do you think I can keep up?"

"You can do whatever you want. You're tough ... you'll figure it out. But whether you do ... or don't ... I'm starting at six, and I always like my help being on time."

"I don't think starting time is going to be the problem, it's the moving around part that has me concerned. But I'll try again ... if you'll have me back."

"Well ... let me think about this. A beautiful, half-naked, totally original weathergirl, is offering me her free help, building something we've probably both wanted since we were kids. Am I hearing you right?"

Mustering up yet another red-faced smile, she simply replies, "Yeah ... I'd say that's about right!"

"Look up in that tree girl, who knows, maybe one day you'll ask your grandchild how anyone can put a price on things that make your heart smile. Maybe those simple sticks of wood, and that beautiful green canopy, just might change our lives. Who knows ... it may help you re-discover that girl who's lost inside of you ... that beautiful girl you've forgotten about."

Then ... looking in those blue eyes, she thanks him for her strange day, and kisses him softly on his rough cheek. "I'm going home now ... and I'll see you first thing in the morning. I'll get my clothes tomorrow ... and I'm assuming I'm to wear these same things all over again. I'll even bring a thermos of coffee and something sweet for our break. You just make sure that water is cold!"

"Ok ... I will."

Well ... I've got laundry to do, and a bath with my name written all over it. You have a cool afternoon, and a wonderful evening, kind sir. But before I forget, just so you know ... I'll probably be thinking of you!"

Grinning at her, he replies, "Ok. You have peaceful dreams girl. And Shelby, you're still beautiful. You haven't lost a thing, trust me ... you need to hear that more than you do! I'll see you in the morning darlin."

So ... with those parting words, the two neighbors return to the shade of their homes.

Walking back to the house, she begins thinking how glad she was for investing in that tall privacy fence surrounding her yard. She could just imagine Mrs. Adams looking out from behind her windows, and setting the neighborhood on fire with gossip.

Then, opening the sturdy back gate, she enters the yard on her now heavy legs. Those very same legs which earlier she thought were still dancer-like. Sluggishly, and deliberately, she winds her way around through the flowers and shrubs, until she finds the comfort of her back porch.

Plopping down on her favorite chair, she naughtily grins at that outfit she's in. Her breasts, now completely exposed from the denim they're supposed to be hiding behind, are gently being held in her soft hands. And as she pets those now swelling tips, she doesn't have a clue why she's behaving so brazenly, but her thumbs are stirring up a lost feeling she's suddenly having between her legs. She feels a shamelessness that was loosening those corporate shackles she found herself in. And unbuttoning the side buttons of the bibs, her fingers began walking their way across her smooth legs, down her soft thighs, to her swollen mound which now needed used. And with the thought of Kent's sweating chest, she plunges her fingers inside and teases her clit. She then recalls his confession about how he'd caught her peeping at him, and how she now knew he'd been intentionally walking around naked up in his room. He knew, and she knew, her cock-hungry eyes had been waiting for more than just a glance of his ass.

She needed fucked, and her filthy little weathergirl mind began imagining his heaving chest, and glistening cock, fucking her with this new, yet reoccurring, passion of hers. Then ... driving her fingers down deeper inside, she violently shakes, and bucks, on Kent's imagined, hard steely cock. She then lets out a muffled moan, and releases her cum all over her hand!

Relaxing a moment, she didn't know why she was so suddenly feeling like this, and she didn't care, because that orgasm had temporarily relieved her body, and mind, of the hurt they felt. And then, through her weakness, she summoned the strength to dream again. Closing her eyes ... she quickly drifts asleep, before she gets up and enters the house.

After cleaning his truck, Kent walks into the house to flee from the heat. Entering the spare bedroom, he stops, strips, and walks towards that invigorating water which will soon be cleaning him up. But then, that beeline is broken by the smell in the room. Looking down on the lavatory surround, her clothes are folded there, in an orderly pile. They were the culprits which had temporarily diverted his attention from his shower.

Slowly sitting down on the commode, a million thoughts begin rushing through his head. Perfume was his first thought. Her motherfucking perfume was already beginning to imprint on him ... or in him ... he didn't know which. He couldn't explain these things to himself, little lone to the whole world. How could her scent trigger all his emotions, and make him feel like some never-fucked teenager all over again? Grinning, he wondered if he was a sick fuck as he picked up her undies. And then ... inhaling her feminine oxygen ... that familiar Chanel N*5 ... began giving a new life to his cock.

Damn ... he thought ... as he whiffed at the fabric which covered her mound. He was now digging up some old feelings which he'd been keeping buried away. And then ... those scenes, and memories, began flashing through his mind's eye. But this time Shelby was her, and he pictured her heavy breasts falling out of those bibs. Then ... as he holds her scent tight to his nose, his other hand reaches down for cock. He now knew, through her own confirmation, their glances between bedrooms were more than just innocent glimpses conveying good night. He also knew how life's strange little events had, and could once again, alter him along his life's path. It was, at times, much tougher being a bachelor then any woman would ever know.

He then pictures those panties ripped half down her thighs, as he pins her feminine frame down on the sink. His weight holds her still, as his hard, aggressive dominant dick, lashes into her, raping her wanton, and begging cunt. And as he pushes down deeper she cries out for more. Then, those carnal growls, mixed with her scent, and the sight of those tits, extrudes out of him what he had been keeping buried away. And like something running wild through him, his cock swells, his nuts tighten, and a thick jet of cum shoots out of his dick. He shakes, and grunts, and then wipes that full load into those black panties of hers. Fuck it, he thinks, now there's no turning back. Getting up, he lays the panties down and heads into the shower.

Cracking the long-handled valves, he sets them to those designated places which he felt comfortable with. The cleansing water then began trying to purge him from that old mess which he'd struggled with. And his answer, up to that point in life, was just let it go ... his time and day had already passed him by. But now something had changed all of that, maybe it was something called hope. He knew Shelby, and he, had been living lies through their closed windows, and he was wanting to open them up.

Picking up that half-used bar of soap he begins imagining how different they are. Rubbing in circles, he pictures Shelby, at that same moment, applying a liquid substance to her much smoother skin. He wished they were somehow the same, but he knew they were not, and bracing himself away from the shower's wall, he watched the thick lather flow down his body and leave his world through that drain in the floor. He smiled, thinking about that ... life's drain. If only things were that easy. If we could just chuck out all our memories holding us back, and incredibly watch them disappear from life.

His thoughts then change to her, Natalie ... and how she had changed him. It seemed like it had forever been Natalie ... Natalie ... Natalie. He now wondered, at times, if she truly existed, or if he'd just made her up. Smiling ... if he had ... she'd wrote him plenty of checks, and he could still taste her dangerous lips.

He begins to recall when they'd first met. He had worked hard and built a rather successful small construction company. And then, on that May 21st morning, some fifteen years ago, Natalie Jane entered his life. Natalie, unlike Shelby, was older than him, and married to a wealthy... much older man. Things between them didn't just happen, they had slowly marinated in some long drawn out flirtation, until the day arrived they couldn't hold back. And that was one very hot Mississippi day!

From the beginning, he could sense her eyes preying on him as he went about his day working for her, and it didn't take long before she began showing up in loose-fitting robes and sexy sleepwear. And she'd always make it a point ... to show him those half-covered tits. She was always there during his morning break, and she'd question him about his life and what he liked to do. Unknowingly, those conversations led him into his first trip of her unknown.

Natalie learned he liked to go out for dinner, and drinks, at a local bar on his Friday nights. It was a very busy place, the food and spirits were good, and the best part of all ... it was usually filled with hot southern girls.

Anyhow ... one Friday night, as he sat at the small side bar, the bartender said the woman back in the booth had bought him a drink. And she'd also asked if he'd enjoy accompanying her. So ... as he strained to get a peek of this newfound admirer, he noticed a shapely leg and stylish hat, sitting with her back towards them. He then looked over at Mike, the bartender, and they grinned as he gave him a ... "you'd better hurry your ass back there" ... type of a wink.

Stepping out of the shower and drying off, Kent then remembers his first feelings when he learned how his mystery woman wasn't a stranger at all. It was Natalie, and she was looking better than fine. She knowingly grinned, and asked, "Are you going to sit, or are you going to make me spend my evening alone?"

And that was when he fell in love with a ghost who'd continued to haunt his life. After a two-year affair, just as fast as she'd come into his life, she disappeared ... without a trace ... never to be heard from. And that was how he'd wound up two states away, now neighbors with Shelby, and still running away from that ghost ... which he had yet to reconcile with.