The Whist Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dummers
dummers
31 Followers

As the crowd roars, Jim and Bert pick Dolly up. She has an arm over each bloke's shoulders. Dolly sits in their arms as they support one curvy little leg each. Very nice for Dolly, except that her two gallant bearers aren't that well co-ordinated. Jim and Bert keep going in different directions. So Dolly's cunt gets opened very wide indeed.

Never mind, Dolly won't fall, because Jim and Bert also have a hand under her bonny white bottom. Dolly's bum is so smooth and silky that it's inevitable the lads' grip will occasionally slip. Which means that big tickling fingers sometimes slip inside her fanny. These things will happen!

Anyway, after about the third attempt, Bert hits Dolly's G spot. Jackpot! This gets Dolly bucking and moaning and laughing and screaming. Jim and Bert keep this going as long as they can, but Dolly seems to be on the verge of a cardiac arrest. So they place her tenderly on the table with Marjorie and Veronica.

So three-quarters of the Middle England Whist Club are now fully undressed. Or, to put it another way, we now have before our very eyes three gorgeous middle-aged tarts, stark cunting nude. And diddling away.

What a beautiful, fleshy selection of luscious, round bottoms and breasts! What roguish, pouting lips (both mouths and vaginas!) And what delicious, slurpy, pink nipples and clits!

And best of all is the expression on each lovely face, which can only be described as 'inviting'. Marjorie, Veronica and Dolly are making it very clear, as they survey the room, that they're simply panting for a fuck.

So where does that leave the remaining member of the Whist Club, that pillar of our community, Mrs Diana Fortescue-Slagg?

Now Diana's showing her very nice legs all the way from ankle up to hipbone. But even so, Diana's still looking a bit prim. (Certainly by comparison with her naked and openly wanking chums.)

But Diana immediately does something about all that! She claps her hands, advances into the centre of the room and says: "Thank you Dolly, that was lovely! My, everybody, these parties are fun, but they're jolly hard work, you know. Ha ha, I'm quite shagged out! You just wouldn't believe how hot and sticky I've become."

And Diana wipes her brow. That doesn't seem to work, though, so Diana bends down, gracefully slips off her panties and uses them to dab her brow. Everybody immediately pays attention! Diana says "oh, these panties are sopping wet too!" and tosses them aside.

From that point on, Diana's every move is checked out by every male eye. It's quite remarkable how much bending and stretching Diana needs to do as she bustles around the room, serving drinks and brightly chattering. And of course there are always times when a girl just has to hitch up her skirt, and give her cunt a really good scratch.

Now the men all think it's rather interesting to see Diana Fortescue-Slagg dressed up as a maid. Because Diana's well known in Stuffett as a pretty harsh employer, who treats her servants like dogs.

As if reading their minds, Diana says: "You wouldn't believe how tough Bill can be, everyone. He works me like a dog! Woof woof!" And with that, Diana clips on a kinky-looking spiked dog collar. (With a long lead, which she tosses to Bill.)

Diana then says "And Bill's so tight! He never pays for a change of clothes." This one gets a good laugh, as Diana's spending on clothes is an economic miracle, and is the main reason why Harvey Nicholls decided to open a store in Leeds.

"If anything was to happen to this shabby old dress", Diana says, "I don't know what I should do."

And at that very moment, Diana quite accidentally pours some red wine down her front; she squeals; sits down in some of Marjorie's whipped cream; and then scrubs so hard at her dress that she tears the flimsy material with her nails.

Well of course Diana's dress is ruined, so off it has to come. And there she is without a stitch on!

And we can all see how well Diana has looked after her body, what with dieting and gym and ...errr....working like a dog. She's got a firm flat belly; nice tight butt; and big tits with very little sag. Diana's long elegant thighs broaden excitingly as they rise from the kneecaps, until they get to the main event – sat midway between Diana's shapely hips is a little red muff, with a juicy cunt peeping through.

"Never mind, Diana, there, there, good dog", says Bill, and he jerks her lead.

Diana gets down on all fours and starts crawling round the floor with her bare bottom sticking out. (And her delicious cunt sticking out of that). Every time she gets to one of the guys, she kneels at his feet and attempts to unzip his flies with her mouth, saying: "Doggie needs a boner, woof woof!".

Some of the blokes see Diana coming and helpfully unzip their trousers for her. This causes quite a lot of doggy licking of whatever Diana can find inside their trousers.

Diana then rounds the performance off by saying: "Bitch in heat!" She lies on the carpet with her knees drawn up under her ears. She waggles her hind quarters around, making her cunt lips open and close, and makes urgent panting noises.

What a good doggy!

Everyone's having such a good time that nobody really notices Bill changing the film. He's got an hour's footage already.

Our four cunty heroines will never be allowed to forget the Whist Club Open Evening. Not that any of them seem to care right now! The mood they're in, they look like they'd happily frolic naked in the mud with the entire Bradford Bulls rugby team at half time in the Challenge Cup Final. Now there's a thought....

PARTY FUN

"Anyway, we've now shown you our talents" says Diana. "So let the fun begin! We've all got some nice ideas. Marjorie?"

"Well", says Marjorie, "I could do with a fuck." (Good old Marj!) "But I'm a terrible sticky mess, so I'm going for a shower first. Who wants to soap my tits? Joe?" (You bet.) "And then I'm going to lie on Dolly's big bed and take on all comers."

And off Marjorie goes, taking the stairs in a most excitingly naked, splay-legged style. Joe follows behind, practically sniffing her beautiful white backside and cunt.

Well that was real classy, wasn't it!

"Veronica?" invites Diana.

Veronica has by now tottered off her rocking horse. She's still naked of course, and has spent the last half hour snogging Ted and Eric on the sofa.

On hearing her name called, Veronica rolls on to the floor. She crawls over to Diana, waggling her cunt in the air. Then Veronica clambers on to Marjorie's table and sits there with her legs spread wide.

"Well..." says Veronica, kneading her breasts, and thrusting them at Ted.

"Well..." says Veronica, licking her lips, and winking at Eric.

"Well...." she pants, frigging her clit. "Ohhh, that's better..."

"Come on, Veronica, dear!" says Diana, although nobody seems to mind Veronica's dithering.

"Well", says Veronica. "Marjorie's got it right for once. We could all do with a fuck."

"But I'm not an easy lay like Marjorie, you know! Before you fuck, you have to go on a date. That's what the Headmistress always used to say to us at Cheltenham Ladies College."

"So I'd like to start dating again. There's some nice men in this town. But I need to improve my dating technique first. My fellatio needs practice." (You what, Veronica?) "Fellatio is educated language for cock sucking." (Well why didn't you say so!)

"So I'm going to go in the conservatory, and I'm going to hang this sign on the door." And with a big grin, Bill hands Veronica an 'Engaged/Vacant' sign.

On the 'Vacant' side the sign reads:- "COCK NEED SUCKING? COME IN, COME IN, AND LET ME PRACTICE ON YOU! (PLEASE INDICATE BEFOREHAND IF YOU WANT ME TO SWALLOW, SPIT OR TAKE IT ON MY FACE) "

And on the 'Engaged' side, it reads:- "SORRY, I'M BUSY SUCKING COCK. COME BACK LATER"

And off Veronica runs, with her tight little bottom juddering, pursued by Eric, Ted and half the party.

"Just you and me left, Dolly!" says Diana. "Plus a few of these scrumptious men. What can we do to entertain them?"

Dolly gets up off Bert's lap, and touches her toes in front of Bert's face. Her breasts billow against her knees, and the underside of her hairy twat brushes against Bert's nose.

"Oh Bert", Dolly giggles, "I'm stuck! Please don't take advantage of me!"

Jim 'rescues' Dolly by picking her up in a fireman's lift. Dolly's backside hangs over his shoulder, affording an excellent view of quivering upper class fanny. Jim sets Dolly gently on the sofa, where she immediately assumes a star fish position.

"Well, Diana," Dolly says. "I wouldn't be so crude as to say I need a fuck. Dear me no! Although I would be quite partial to wrapping my cunt lips round a big sweaty cock. I will just say this...."

Everyone pauses!

"I'm going to run out the french windows, with my big fat tits bouncing, my bum jiggling, and frigging my clit as I go. And I'm going to go round and round the croquet course. And the first guy that catches me can do whatever he likes to me."

"That's great!" says Bill. "On yer marks, Dolly, lass."

And Dolly bends down, with her beautiful bottom spread wide and her anus getting plenty of air.

"Get ready.....Go!"

And Dolly runs out of the french windows so slowly that Bert catches her before she's even got off the terrace.

Which only leaves Diana.

Diana says: "Hey everyone, I want a fuck too, you know! But I'm a respectable married woman, so I can't play the field like Marj and Dolly and Veronica. When I want a good stiff fucking, I go to Bill."

Which she now does, on all fours, with her hind legs prettily splayed. (We've seen Diana's cunt tonight from every possible angle!) Then Diana kneels up at Bill's feet; spills out her tits on his lap; holds up her front paws beseechingly; lets her tongue hang out; and barks: "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Nice doggy" says Bill, feeling Diana's breasts. "I'll slip you a big bone later. Now play at being Dolly's maid again."

"OK, Bill, but I'll be back!" says Diana. "And I'll be keeping you up all night!" She jumps to her feet, knockers and buttocks bouncing merrily.

Diana turns to Bill's next door neighbour, Harry Chuff. Diana stands before Harry thoughtfully; hands on hips and legs astride. She sticks her tits in Harry's face; rummages around on his lap, compliments Harry enthusiastically on what she finds there; and then puts her tongue into Harry's mouth. Diana doesn't believe in playing hard to get when she sees an attractive guy.

Having got Harry's attention, Diana then gets down to brass tacks. She kicks her long right leg up high and hooks it over the back of Harry's chair. As Diana's long left leg is planted on the carpet in front of Harry, he now gets an incredible view of quivering randy mature female flesh. In particular, Harry's nose is now one inch away from the Fortescue-Slagg cunt. "Look, Harry, it's all real, isn't it. Have a lick!"

Harry can hardly resist such a charming invitation. His moustache and Diana's pubes come together, and loud licking and spluttering noises ensue.

Harry is obviously pretty good in this kind of situation, because he quickly finds Diana's hot button. Diana's lovely perma-tanned back begins to arch; she grinds her breasts together; and she shouts "Albert, that's fucking marvellous!" (On the other side of the room, Albert Jugg spits out his beer in shock.)

Harry doesn't seem put off by Diana's gaffe. Or maybe he can't hear too well, as his ears are being clamped by Diana's superb thighs. Harry keeps on doing what he's doing, and Diana is happy for him to continue.

The loving couple slide on to a more comfy position on the floor. Now Diana really loses her inhibitions! Her crotch bucks violently but Harry's face stays in the saddle. Diana bellows and drools and pulls her hair. She convulses with spasm after spasm. And then she totally loses her grip....

Diana lies on the carpet for a while. Her breasts heave up and down as she takes huge juddering breaths. Her nipples stand up like little strawberries.

Diana's legs are wide open, with her knees slightly up. Not the most elegant position, maybe, but it does allow some cool air to play over her throbbing cunt. Naked, oozing and knackered, Diana looks like the 'after' picture in a Viagra advert. As Diana props herself up on her elbows and slowly opens her eyes, she sees six fascinated faces in the 'V' between her legs.

Ever the gracious hostess, Diana quickly recovers her poise. "Thank you ...errr....Harry, that was delightful! I was really impressed! Perhaps we could meet up again some time?..... Now, everybody, where were we?"

Where indeed? Well, while Diana has been taking time out to get her cunt licked, the other Whist Club ladies have been busy.

Marjorie has had her shower, and is now holding court in the master bedroom. A rhythmic thumping through the ceiling, plus the occasional squeal, give you an idea of Marjorie's pulling power.

Marjorie has turned out to be the surprise hit of the party. It seems a long time ago now, but it was Marjorie's extraordinary tit-wobbling antics that first broke the ice.

And every guy here has been shafted at some point by Marjorie's disastrous financial advice. So why not return the favour and shaft Marjorie back? As a result, there is a long queue of gentlemen callers for Marjorie. With some people like Joe Worsley hoping for a second helping.

In fact, all's fair in love and war. So Joe has 'taken steps' to ensure he sees plenty more of Marjorie and her special brand of naked slapstick. He's carefully locked her clothes in the boot of his car and has commandeered the jug of whipped cream.

In the conservatory, the Cocksucker is definitely 'IN'. Veronica is slurping and gobbling her way through the male guest list.

Veronica's still experimenting with the best 'dating technique' but she's already found the most satisfactory position. Which is:- •The gentleman sitting comfortably in an armchair, beer and woodbines to hand; •The lady naked on all fours between the gentleman's knees; •The lady's thighs well apart; bottom waggling; and cunt steaming gently, from the occasional tweak of the lady's spare hand; •A series of mirrors positioned behind the fair lady, so that the gentleman can get a good rear view.

This position seems to be giving full satisfaction to every bloke at the party. It's also helpful to Veronica, in that she gets a good throughput of callers that way. Have you ever been treated to a really juicy bottom-and-cunt splay, at the same time as you get a blow-job? (I haven't, but I've been told.) Apparently it does limit your staying power.

In the case of Fred Hasty, Veronica got herself in position; did a preliminary cunt stretch in the mirror for Fred's benefit; opened her mouth to brightly enquire: "shall I swallow, spit or take it in my face, Fred?" – and got a great wad of spunk in her chops.

Choke! Cough! Gasp! "Err...I guess that means all of the above, Fred?"

Anyway, truth to tell, Veronica was getting a bit bored with all this. She was getting lockjaw! Ted and Eric, who'd been Veronica's first clients are hanging on faithfully. They'd been very impressed by Veronica's off-the-cuff comment about Cheltenham Ladies College. "First you date, then you fuck, eh?" We want one of them Ladies Colleges round here.

Ted and Eric have both had a very nice 'date'. They still have the lipstick on their cocks to prove it. Now they (and Veronica) are eagerly waiting for the fucking to begin. Only three more cocks to suck!

Meanwhile Dolly is having a lovely romantic time under the stars. First Jim had shafted her very thoroughly in the long grass by the rhododendrons. He really got her legs wrapped round his back!

Then Dolly staggered over to the rose bushes and Bert did her there. That was a bit of a non-event because Bert, bless him, was so excited that he came immediately.

So while waiting for the gentlemen to recover, Dolly is frigging herself under the stars. Very nice, and oh look, there's Jim's 'Big Dipper'.

Back to Diana now, and only just in time! "Look what the maid's found here, everyone!"

And Diana runs over to pulls out a drawer of assorted vibrators and dildos!

"Isn't Dolly a greedy girl! What a lot of nice toys, but they've got a bit rusty. Now the maid will have to polish all these old toys, with her own cunt juice. Ha ha, it's a hard life, isn't it! Who wants to watch me?!!"

END OF THE PARTY

Diana finds herself at last with the Africans, who had been intriguing her all evening. Now she could have wished for a better way to first meet them. Because Diana Fortescue-Slagg is splayed, cunt-dripping nude, in the drawing room. With her elegant legs hooked over each arm of her chair, and a red dildo probing her clit. Which does tend to put you at a social disadvantage.

But Diana's not feeling very shy, so she beckons the Africans over. They sit down in front of her, a bit pop-eyed. Diana meets them halfway, by thrusting up her crotch.

"You gentlemen are not locals, are you?" Diana enquires.

"No, madam, we are visitors to England. We come from a small island in the Indian Ocean – Coksf'yoo.."

"Cocksf'yoo!!" Diana practically orgasms.

"Yes, we have come to England on a fact-finding mission from our island's government. Wealthy English women are an important tourist demographic for us."

This is the most interesting news Diana has heard all evening. In her excitement, she gives the dildo a big thrust; shudders with a great wave of pleasure; and collapses back into her chair.

The Africans courteously wait while Diana tugs the dildo out, with a squelching pop. Prone in the chair, Diana squirms her fanny about; kicks her legs in the air; and finally regains her balance; tits bouncing.

Having regained her composure, Diana gives the Africans a dazzling smile; opens her legs as wide as they can possibly go; and thrusts her wet cunt under their noses.

"Ah yes, and what are your impressions of English women?" she simpers.

"Errr...we have never seen anyone to match them, madam" the African replies. "In fact, we are thinking of making you and your friends a special offer."

"Oh, how charming!" says Diana, practically standing on her head and doing the splits, as she tries to envelope their faces in her pouting fanny.

"Yes, madam, we are having a little party tomorrow night. How would you ladies like to 'perform' there? I can make it worth your while! My government has authorised me to offer you each.....a digital camera!"

dummers
dummers
31 Followers