The White Dress

Story Info
Son saves Mom from rape; discovers passion in the aftermath.
2.7k words
4.1
46.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryellen was attacked by an intruder when she opened her hotel room door, thinking it was her son escorting her to dinner.

The assailant cupped his hand over her mouth and held a hunting knife to her throat.

"Make a sound, and you're dead," he menaced.

She nodded her head.

"Saw you in the lobby a couple times yesterday and today. Thought we could party," he whispered in the ear as she pulled at her restraints.

A foot taller than his captive, the man eyed the front and back of the 45-year-old beauty. Short, brown hair and brown eyes, athletic, with muscular shoulders, arms and back, she looked far younger than her years. Her body was accentuated by the low-cut, revealing, sleeveless white dress she was wearing for her "date" with her 20-year-old son, a college sophomore she was visiting for the weekend.

"Damn girl...you're fine," he sneered, as he stared down at her considerable cleveage. "This is going to be more fun than I thought."

He pulled those muscular arms behind her, her biceps and triceps were chiseled. "Mmmmm...you're ripped, girl," he muttered as squeezed her left bicep, careful to show her the knife as he did.

Her wrists secured, he ordered her on the floor. She complied, wondering if she were to be raped, why not on the bed? As she laid face-down, her dress blew up slightly, uncovering her panty hose.

"Damn, girl...panty hose? My Momma wears panty hose. You old as her?" He laughed. "Tell you what, take off that fine dress, leave those panty hose on. Reminds me of Momma. When I did her last week, she was wearing them."

Maryellen's blood ran cold. She thought: "My God, he raped his own mother! What kind of "party" does he plan for me?"

He continued: "I sat on her, she fought pretty hard this time. Squeezed most of her air out. While she caught her breath, I jumped off her, pulled the panty hose down a little, and, you know, ( he grunted as he simulated anal intercourse) "My Momma's fine, too"

Maryellen's heart was pounding. "Where was her son Wade?" Thank God he had his own key card to her room.

"I can't take my dress off with my hands tied," she reminded her attacker. He bent down and untied the knot.

She rubbed her wrists. "My son's picking me up here anytime. Ever heard of jiu-jitsu? He's pretty good."

"Whatever, Momma," He responded, sarcastically. "I've been watching you for two days, never seen nobody with you. All I know, dressed liked that, you could be a hooker working here."

"He's in college here...never mind" she laughed as she took off her dress and laid it on the chair. "Now, what?"

Her breasts were amazingly firm for her age. The dress didn't need a bra, and it was obvious Maryellen didn't either.

"Daayymm!!" The attacker exclaimed.

"Momma, you finer than I thought! Look at you! I oughta do 'ya right here on the floor, but this is a fancy place and that bed looks real comfortable. Let's go over there."

She got on all fours to stand.

"No, Momma...crawl over there. Ima watch you," he said with anticipation.

Maryellen stared at him: "Seriously?"

"Go on now," he demanded. "I'm ready to go," he added, as he rubbed his crotch.

She was about six feet from her bed as Maryellen began crawling. With her muscular, cut physique, she moved more like she was stalking prey than about to be raped.

"This boy hit the lottery today," he giggled as he watched her move. "My Momma's got a bigger booty, and a bigger rack, but she don't look like that when she's crawling for me. Shoot...she can hardly carry me more than a few steps when I ride her."

"Your poor mother," Maryellen began as she arrived at the bed. "You should be ashamed."

"Don't you say nuthin' 'bout my Momma," he warned, brandishing the knife from his waist band. "Now stand up."

Maryellen wondered if she misspoke as she raised up.

"Give me your hands," he demanded.

She crossed her hands behind her. He pulled some clothesline cord from his back pocket. "Don't move," he grumbled,

"Ima gonna tie you up tight."

"Like your Momma?" Maryellen winced as the words left her full, pillowy lips.

"Don't talk about my Momma, bitch...I done told you once!" he thundered, as he held the knife against her supple neck. "I don't mind raping a dead woman!"

"OK", she stammered.

He quickly tied her wrists, and cut the line. Then he wrapped the line several times around her upper body, framing her large breasts with line above and below them. Then around her neck and tied it off in the middle of her back.

"My God," Maryellen thought. "He's done this before...to her" referring to his mother.

"Down on the bed," he ordered.

Before she could respond, he shoved her in the middle of the back. Down she crashed, face-first, onto the bed. She figured that was her fault, for talking about his mother.

He pulled down his pants, but didn't remove them. Because of that, he clumsily climbed onto Maryellen and had to adjust for the 8-inch height difference. Because of his limited mobility, almost comically, he rolled back and forth on Maryellen. But he was serious. She felt his enormous erection; first against her rump, then her lower back, then back and forth against her body. But the knife was in his pocket, now around his ankles.

"That feels good, Momma," he said as he finally stopped moving on her. His cock was pressing against her butt cheeks. She felt like it could tear through her panty.

But he tarried, enjoying his conquest of this sensational body. He squeezed each of her biceps. "How much you lift, Momma?"

Her spirits lifted by this time-buy opportunity, she responded, "I can lift my weight...how much you lift?"

"How much is that?" he responded, idiotically.

"Not supposed to ask a woman that question" she replied. How much you lift?" she repeated.

"Bet Momma can't lift her weight," he averred. "Not very strong no more."

Maryellen grimaced at the track the conversation was heading. "Where's Wade?" she kept asking herself.

"She used to fight back pretty good...guess I got bigger and stronger, he said, almost lamenting when his mother could effectively defend herself.

"She's still pretty tough. She just doesn't last as long if I'm holding her down or squeezing her real hard. She gives up faster nowadays. But her booty is still fine, her hooters are a lot bigger than yours, her lips are big and soft, and...her pussy still gets wet with me."

Maryellen would have wretched if 200 pounds weren't pressing down on her.

"You never did tell me how much you can lift...more than me?" She challenged.

"Don't wanna talk about Momma or me no more...I want you, Muscles," he whispered in her ear. "Let's get to it."

He squeezed her biceps again and again, and began kissing her back and shoulders. "You sure smell good, Momma...taste good, too...what is that?...Ima get me some...to remember you."

Maryellen, still buying time, listed the brands she's used recently and pretended she couldn't recall what she had just used on herself.

"That's all for rich folks like you," he complained. "We still use stuff we buy at the store...good enough for us."

Then he seemed to figure out her ruse.

"Hey...we're wasting time with this...no more talikn!"

Maryellen felt his cock was getting bigger and harder. "Wade?"

"Damn...I wanted to sit on you the way I sit on Momma, to see if you could last longer, but my pants is still on. Can't get 'em over my shoes," he discovered, forgetting he could simply pull down his captive's panty, and tear her rectum or vagina to pieces with his enormous, rock-hard erection. "Ima fix that."

He rolled off her and off the bed and had one shoe off when Maryellen heard the sweetest sound ever for her; a keycard inserted in her door.

"Wade! He has a knife!!" She screamed as her son walked through the door.

Wade saw his bound, naked mother on the bed first, then a man at its foot stumbling toward him, his pants around his ankles. The attacker tripped and fell a few feet in front of Wade. As he reached in his pocket for the knife, Wade's right fist came crashing down on the side of his head. When his Mom's would-be rapist raised up again, Wade's foot caught him flush on the face, slamming his head into the bed frame and splitting his lip wide open, blood pouring from the wound.

"Mom!!...Oh God!!...You OK? He cried out.

"I am now, honey. Thank you. What took you so long?"

He began untying her restraints.

"I stopped by to check our reservation. They had the wrong name at our time. It was a big hassle to fix...who cares? What the Hell happened here?"

He held his shaking, and still-naked, mother as she recounted the ordeal. When she finished, their arms were still around each other, and in their shock, they hadn't realized she was still au naturale.

"Uh...honey...can I have my dress?" she asked.

"Uh...yeah...sorry, Mom...I need to call the cops on our friend here, anyway" He retrieved the garment from the chair. "You're wearing my favorite dress of yours tonight; thanks Mom...you always look great in it"

"Thanks baby, I know you like it, that's why I brought it" But HE liked it, too," she said motioning toward her attacker, half-conscious, but fully bleeding. "I might burn it."

"No, Mom, please don't," Wade replied. Now, not only do you look hot in it, it's got a great story to go with it."

"I don't know," Maryellen replied as she slipped on the dress and adjusted her breasts in it. "We'll see. Call the cops so they can take out this trash."

The police were there in two minutes. Two officers took the perp away after getting his bleeding stanched with a travel needle and catgut.

"Check on this dirtbag's mother, will you?" requested Maryellen. "What he tried to do to me, he's done to her regularly; I'll bet a lot, she said, with a knowing wink. "She may have a story to tell, too. And can you let her know I can get her help. I can get her out of that mess and away from him."

The officer nodded. "Sure thing. Thank you, Ma'am. Sure your OK?"

"I am now," she replied, raising hers and Wade's joined hands.

Two others sat with Mom and Son to take their statements. She reminded them to check on the other woman, and recounted her assailant's bragging. Hotel security also responded. The whole process took about an hour and each refused medical treatment, although Maryellen's wrists and chest were red from the restraints.

The crowd gone, the two were left sitting on the bed, the scene of the would-be crime, re-counting over and over what had transpired. Both were suffering from shock. Mon was still in The White Dress.

"The bastard...look what he did to you," complained Wade, holding his mother's soft hands, their wrists rubbed red from the binds. He gently kissed each, front and back. His Mom kissed him on the cheek.

It's OK, baby...it's over...you saved me...you're my hero forever," she said softly.

He raised up from her hands and noticed the hand prints on her biceps. "The sonofabitch...I should have killed him," he snarled. He similarly began kissing her non-Mom-like guns.

"I told him you were into martial arts...I thought that might scare him... It didn't"

She smiled.

"No way you did that!" he began, She nodded. "Oh...No Freakin' Way!" he laughed. "I only WATCH MMA on TV, don't know the first thing about it!"

"Hey, I was thinking in a hurry, buddy," she laughed. "He had a knife this friggin' big" She spread her hands about two feet apart, about a foot-and-a half longer than the hunting knife. "And", she laughed even harder, the stress beginning to leave her mind and body, however temporarily, "He had a cock even bigger!" Her estimate increased to three feet.

"I saw the cock when he turned toward me, and again when he fell in front of me," Wade giggled "Made me feel inadequate!"

"Oh, baby," teased his mother "You've got nothing to be ashamed of."

"I know I...Hey, wait a minute...how do YOU know?" he playfully asked.

"Moms know these things, honey," she giggled. Both were laughing and embraced. "Oh...getting a little tender there" she recoiled slightly from the hug, referring to the rope burns above and below her breasts. "It's OK" she brushed off Wade's look of concern.

"No, it's not, Mom...you got any salve in your bag?" he asked.

"No...but I wasn't planning on getting tied up and nearly raped, either," she replied with dark humor.

"Funny," Wade replied sarcastically. He leaned down and began kissing the red area above and below her right breast.

"Oh, baby...that feels better already," she cooed. The next kiss went directly on the breast... then on its pink nipple.

He gently pushed her down on the bed.

"Honey..." Maryellen began, offering no resistance to Wade's move. "Honey" she repeated as she touched the bed: "No" she barely whispered.

"Shhh...Mom...Shhh," Wade said, ignoring her half-hearted directive to stop the intimacy. "I'm going to take care of you now" He moved to the left breast. Now that she was on her back, gravity caused her loose mammary to move up and over, covering some ofthe affected area. So he started on the breast, softly kissing it on each side of the nipple, then the nipple itself.

"You did, baby...you protected me...you saved me...I've never been prouder of you," she purred, stroking his hair as he now softly suckled at her breast like a newborn. "You're my hero!"

He raised up and softly planted a quick kiss on his mother's full, pillowy lips. Then another...and another.

"I love you so much, honey," Maryellen started, now stroking his cheek.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" She softly asked with the voice of a little girl. "I'd feel better with you..." She didn't get to finish "beside me tonight". Wade covered her mouth with his, and hungrily kissed his mother's soft, warm, available mouth. Maybe TOO hungrily.

"Easy, tiger," his mother softly chided him for his enthusiasm, as she pushed him off her. "I'm not going anywhere. "We've got all night," she finished, as she returned to stroking his cheek.

"Sorry, Mom...I just love you so much."

"Me too, baby," she replied as he returned, softly and gently, to her trembling lips.

A moment later, with the passion and body heats rising, Maryellen again pushed her only child away.

"What'd I do now Mom?" He asked. "Still too rough?"

"No honey...you're fine...perfect, actually," she smiled softly. It's just I have to take this damned dress off again...second time today...think I'll leave it off, now!"

"Good plan, Mom," Wade answered, as he helped her out of The White Dress. "That reminds me, we're going to miss our reservations...think I'd rather stay here anyway."

"Good plan, baby," said his mother. "I'll get room service for us later."

"Whew!" Wade replied, faking wiping his brow. "I'm broke!"

"You're always broke," said his mother, helping him off with his shirt.

"I'm just a poor college student," he countered.

"Come to Momma...you poor thing...AFTER you take off your pants...remember, I'm all bruised up," she cooed.

"Yes, Mom," the boy replied. "But you have to skin out of those", pointing to her panty hose.

"You do it for me, baby...Momma's been through a lot today."

"With pleasure" her son obeyed.

He was out of his in record time, sans underwear. He carefully removed hers though, and gently laid them on the desk.

Maryellen sized him up and down as he stood before her. "Momma was right" she started in her best Mrs. Robinson impression. Wade looked at her quizzically. "You've got NOTHING to be ashamed of!"

"Thanks, Mom," Wade replied as he gently mounted his mother for a night of lovemaking that would leave each exhausted, a new orgasm record for Mom, and that neither would speak about again unless Maryellen wore The White Dress.