The White Girl - Final Closure

Story Info
Walking Away From Love With Your Principles Intact!
5.6k words
3.14
6.9k
1
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the final installment of this series. This has been a true story with the names & some details changed to protect the innocent. I would now encourage any comments, observations & criticism. Thank You!

*****

As Johnny backed off of the foundational fence encircling Karen's house, he stumbled backwards to his automobile and switched the ignition on without any conscious recognition of what he was doing. Robotically guiding and steering his car back to the expressway that had brought him to Karen's house unexpectedly and unannounced, he now drove the 50 miles back to his apartment in a complete state of shock and paralysis.

Johnny was mentally paralyzed just as if he had been stung by a deadly giant Sting Ray straight in his heart. His mind and his body were completely separated from each other as he consciously tried to make sense of what his eyes had just broadcast to his brain!

Returning to his teaching responsibilities were a real challenge under his mental stress, but Johnny pushed himself to maintain his routine and to try to continue his life as normally as possible. Not hearing anything from Karen in the intervening days, Johnny tried to whitewash the nightmarish images of her and George out of his mind.

Finally on the following Saturday while Johnny was doing some research in his office he received a surprise telephone call from Karen. Apologetic and emotional, she begged Johnny not to be angry with her and said that she wanted to let him know that she was having problems sleeping at night realizing what she had done and being terrified that she might lose him forever.

She said that she was not prepared to lose Johnny from her life and that she wanted to get with him again to try to put their broken relationship back together. She told Johnny that she was at that moment eating lunch with her neighbor Cousin and that she wanted to meet with him right then immediately.

Hearing this Johnny arranged for the star-crossed couple to meet at the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Middletown, Ohio to have their cleansing conversation. As the dejected couple came together at the Southern soul-food eatery Karen remorsefully and uncharacteristically reached out and kissed and hugged Johnny as they met inside the venue's lobby to his amazement and astonishment!

Being seated in an isolated and less visible area in the establishment Johnny initially was completely silent and only stared at Karen once the pair were properly situated. Karen started the conversation by saying how sorry she was for how their relationship had deteriorated.

She intimated that she never meant or intended to fall in love with two men at the same time. She stated that she never wanted or sought to hurt Johnny. That she had only fallen in love with George because he came into her life at a moment when she and Johnny were split over the question of whether they would be getting married or not.

She admitted to him that the whole thing had been her fault due to her insecurity about whether or not she felt enthusiastic enough about Johnny to marry him. She said that it was her mentality that a bride should be 'giddy' over the image, aura and stature of the man that she was scheduled to marry in the weeks and days leading up to the wedding and that unfortunately she did not feel that excitement for Johnny.

She went on to explain that she loved Johnny and George for two different reasons. Johnny because of his intelligence, his reassuring love, and his potent sexuality. But she admitted that she had also fallen in love with George because he wanted her at a time when her self-confidence was crushed by Johnny's distraction with MATCHBOOK.com, because he made her feel 'desired' again, and because he was patient enough with her to let her pick & chose the course and pace of their love affair.

What Karen was proposing to Johnny was that she wanted him continually in her life as her Friend. She reminded him that from the very beginning of their relationship when it first looked like Karen would lose Johnny over her unwillingness to present herself as submissive to his Will, she had always wanted to secure their permanent friendship.

Now, she was pleading with him to develop some way that the two of them could get back together and sustain their relationship. She had called Johnny from her Cousin's just for that purpose of salvaging their affair.

Being quiet to Karen's presentation was totally uncharacteristic for Johnny. But sitting and listening was what he did that afternoon in Middletown, Ohio.

Having heard her presentation Johnny then proceeded to make a suggestion that he felt would be essential to their relationship's survival. He recommended that he and Karen commit to sitting with a professional psychologist for relationship counseling. He even went as far as consenting to having the counseling paid for out of the E.A.P. {Employee Assistance Program} from his teaching benefits at the Ohio State University.

The primary reason why Johnny was willing to hear Karen out during her "Fit of Contrition" was because he really truly loved her despite her shortcomings. They were both 'flawed' humans. But Johnny loved the fact that Karen was the most engaging, penetrating, conscientious, straight-forward-shooter, and compassionate woman he had ever encountered.

He proposed Relationship Counseling because he wanted to still attempt to salvage his marriage prospects with Karen, to attempt to forge a closer connection, to develop a deeper degree of intimacy, to attempt to improve their communication and to attempt to understand her mind-set better.

Johnny knew that Karen had very real and very strong 'commitment anxiety'. But he needed a final confirmation of whether or not, despite the presence of George, they were compatible for marriage.

So at the end of September of that year, Johnny and Karen agreed to sit down together for professional Relationship Counseling, despite the fact that she had grave reservations about the effectiveness of counseling stemming from its lack of ability to prevent her two ex-husbands from abusing her inside those marriages. But Karen said that she would do the counseling, "For You!"

Again, as the wounded couple proceeded out into the parking lot of the local Cracker Barrel restaurant and they came to Karen's car for the formal good-bye, Johnny again in character lead in with a warm, wet, erotic kiss with his fabulous Negroid lips which caused Karen's head to spin and for her to remain standing in the lot with her eyes closed long after he had completed his embrace.

Coming back to her senses after he had already reached his automobile for his return trip to the Ohio State University Campus, Karen reflexively tumbled around to her auto for the drive North on the Interstate I-71 highway back to her home. Not noticing anything unusual, she was surprised to look up in her rearview mirror to see Johnny following behind her in his Buick Skylark headed in the wrong direction for his trip back to Columbus.

Not thinking much of what was his deal, Karen continued to head North towards home with Johnny in tow following behind at a distant pace. Arriving at her house she did not see Johnny's car so she assumed that he had taken a different connection on the Interstate.

Proceeding into her home she was just getting her clothes off for her habitual shower when she heard a knock at the front door and thinking it was George who had recently started visiting her house, Karen nonchalantly threw on a robe to cover her naked body and went eagerly to the door. Sweeping the door widely open to anticipate George's presence, Karen was excited and aroused to find that it was Johnny at her door instead and before she realized it he was clutching at her body and closing her door as he brushed into her livingroom and flung open her flimsy robe before she knew what had hit her.

Pushing Karen backwards on the large couch closest to her front door she was shocked that Johnny was upon her physically and kissing her lips as if in one blur of motion. As had been their history during the first six months of the year, Karen and Johnny were passionately kissing and thrashing and wrestling with each other as if there had never been a controversy or an interloper.

For the next several moments Johnny and Karen both struggled to remove his Fall/Winter wardrobe of heavy coat, corduroy shirt, khaki slacks and Timberland boots. The robe that Karen had been sporting to disguise her naked frame had long fallen to the floor in the tussle to resurrect the fleshly exploits of their vulgar past.

Without missing a beat, Johnny had scooped Karen up off of the livingroom couch and was headed for his familiar haunts inside her very popular bedroom. Tossing her gingerly to the bed Johnny wasted no time on preliminaries and plunged onto Karen's torso sufficient to cause them both to go sprawling backwards on the mattress with Johnny separating his upper chest and hips far enough to begin to align his starving cock-head straight for the gapping wop of Karen's pussy.

Matching Johnny's aggression Karen took the lead by pushing back against his chest cavity enough so that she could raise both of her plump, voluptuous, thighs upwards towards the ceiling to allow Johnny to catch her ankles at his shoulders to create the perfect 'V' from her pussy to each of his connected collarbones. Before long Johnny was excitedly plowing his half-a-foot long cock deeply into the crevice of Karen's familiar wet pussy.

Pressing his arms against the mattress, Johnny was able to create enough separation between himself and the bed to slam down into Karen's pussy as if he was a swing set and she was a catcher's mitt. Lifting himself repeatedly up as high as his long arms would flex he would continuously slam downwards with his dick into the cush of Karen's cunt making a whoosh, whoosh sound with each succeeding collision into her hips and pelvis.

Evidencing the days since Johnny and Karen had exercised their sexual passions with each other it was not very long indeed before both parties were moaning and wheezing for relief as his pecker was continually slamming against her cervix until finally Karen burst out with, "Oh, My LORD, I'M GOING TO WET YOUR DICK , , , , , I'M GOING TO WET YOUR DICK!"

Giving her a few more hard slams with his giant-size plunger Johnny thrust one final jamming invasion of his ramrod into her womb and Karen was as done as a hot tea pot spouting and spurting liquid sex juice all over his muscular nutt-buster! Crying out she yelled, "Damn You J-O-H-N-N-Y!"

Her screaming orgasm was trigger enough to unleash the flood gates of Johnny's copious overflowing testicles as he spurted volley after volley of his ever climbing semen onto Karen's face, on her breasts and all over the fresh, clean bedsheets! Constantly the smart-aleck of the duo, Karen lectured to Johnny after his gunk ceased it's explosions across the room by saying, "That is why if we ever become permanent post-sex friends, I am never letting you back into my house, because I could never refuse your lips and your hips from getting me back into this bed."

On that note, Johnny was up and out of Karen's house heading back to the O.S.U. campus to arrange their Relationship Counseling session and to get cleaned up for his evening classes. Johnny thoroughly believed that Karen would benefit from the professional counseling because she was an extremely sensitive person and she had demonstrated to him that she was completely petrified about the prospect of a 3rd divorce.

In fact Karen had a number of issues that professional assistance could strengthen. As a fully trained and tenured Professor, Karen was totally intimidated by Johnny's education.

On a personal level she had deep-seated anxiety about her body including her looks, her weight and her naked physique. Emotionally she would shut down if intensely confronted and it took her forever to get over any instances of heart-break or psychological distress. She also was not comfortable with a great deal of personal attention.

Karen would say that Johnny displayed qualities of inconsideration, was selfish, not socially engaging enough, too talkative, lazy, sexually insensitive to her 'body shape' issues, an exploiter of people and a sexual freak! All of these complaints she offered more readily now that she had a new 'Negro' in her life.

Johnny set their appointment date for the latter part of October with a Dr. Corbett Claire a psychological clinician in the State of Ohio who would see the mediating couple on October 24th, at 3:00 o'clock p.m. The couple was instructed to fill out the appropriate background forms on their previous medical and counseling histories and to come in early to submit their health care cards to be photocopied.

In the four week interim of the wait for the appointment Karen and Johnny scheduled a series of five 'Friendship' lunches and dinners between the pair where they would supposedly be attempting to resolve their conflicts and differences. The first date on their mutual social calendar was a lunch at a local eatery where the couple met in the late afternoon.

Johnny was cautious and tentative when he drove up to Karen's community and arrived early and waited in his car for her to arrive. Karen arrived a bit later coming to the location directly after she had completed a shift at the Sheriff's Department.

They were seated, took a comfortable area in the back of the restaurant and began to order drinks and their entrees. During the waiting period Johnny made small talk about how good Karen looked and reminded her that he had always told her that she had a very strong resemblance to Hollywood actress Cybill Shepherd.

Though Karen never believed Johnny when he flattered her with the compliment of the similarity of her appearance to such a superstar, he always made the same compliment to her and he always swore that he meant it.

After the lunch meal had been served and consumed Johnny brought up the sensitive subject of his coming to Karen's bedroom window when he was uninvited and unannounced. He told Karen that he had not come intentionally there to catch her and George in bed and she challenged him that that was his very design in fact.

She said that no civil individual would go to the home of a private citizen and disrespect their personal privacy without deviously planning and plotting to try to catch the residents of the house in a compromising position. This discussion raged and raged for quite some time until Johnny engaged a Black restaurant waitress who was of majority age for her opinion whether or not it was normal and customary in the African-American community that if a man is visiting a woman's abode and he sees her car in the driveway, knows that her schedule calls for her to be home, Johnny asks the Waitress, "Would it be totally inappropriate from him to go to a back door or to a window to check on the whereabouts of the resident?"

Both Johnny and Karen almost devolved into a public argument over this question even after the young waitress did concur with Johnny by saying that it was in fact common practice in the Black community for visitors and relatives to be seen checking on the safety and condition of personal acquaintances. Being insufficient testimony to settle the argument the discussion was carried out into the restaurant parking lot where Johnny told Karen just what he thought was occurring inside her house.

Johnny started by telling Karen that she herself had already told him that George had been allowed to come into her home while she was still seeing Johnny. He added the fact that her own Nephew had slipped up one night when Johnny was still fucking Karen and said that she and George had gone out together to see the singing group 'Sweet Honey in the Rock' at the local outdoor amphitheater.

Johnny said that it was not inconceivable that George had come to Karen's house on a purely social visit and that she had in fact rewarded him with kisses and hugs for his patience and willingness in accepting her initial abstinence. That George understandably felt obliged to reciprocate her affection and because Karen was so beholden to him for having rescued her during a period of shame and embarrassment, due to the long-standing MATCHBOOK.com dispute, it is not surprising that she found herself leading George back to her bedroom for a gratuity which involved reeling him in as the 'New Negro'.

Johnny further stated that seeing Karen riding on George's cock only reinforced his own knowledge of her preference for riding 'Cowboy' on top of a swollen, Black dick head. He testified that seeing her on top of George was a validation of the fact that Johnny always felt that George was a 'Playa'.

He said that after fourteen (14) weeks of hearing that George was passive and that he was 'Going Slow' in asking Karen to be his woman, Johnny knew that she was only covering up the progress that George was making in order to allow him the opportunity to steal her heart, and that seeing him through her window had confirmed that fact.

Johnny related how when he had first ever asked Karen about George she had said that he reminded her of the television clown 'Steve Urkel'. Later she had told Johnny that he and George were not "competing for her love". And finally in September she had admitted that she had picked George to become her new lover because, "Johnny had disqualified himself by his own actions".

In her own defense Karen told Johnny that when she chose George over him that she in fact still loved her original Black lover, Johnny B. Goode! But because George owned his own home in Jonathan, Ohio, he had a good paying professional job, he could come to her home frequently and have her at his home to prevent her noisy neighbors from observing her sleeping habits she had chosen him after struggling for many weeks between the two lovers.

Johnny added to Karen's admissions the fact that George was a fixture at the Line-Dancing Discos where she frequented and that George provided the extra incentive that she needed to motivate her to go out strutting and preening 5-7 nights per week hoping to see him and to attract his attention for what she ultimately coveted from him, his stiff, Black cock.

The second 'Friendship' Date between the pair was also held at a local restaurant in Karen's community and ended up with she and Johnny kissing, tongue wrestling and pussy petting in the parking lot of the commercial establishment after Johnny felt that he would attempt to try her resolve at only accepting a platonic friendship after George had come onto the scene. Karen explained to Johnny that she needed time to get him 'out of her system'.

During the third 'Friendship' Date Johnny invited Karen out one night to a small QUIZNOS Bistro in the Mall area half-way between their mutual residences. These semi-serious engagements were becoming more and more intimate as the chemistry and connection between the two former lovers was increasing and increasing.

At this third interaction the endeavoring pair sat and talked for a couple of hours in the darkness of the back of the restaurant about their evolving relationship and how they both continued to desire an affectionate interlude similar to many of those in the past that they had mutually shared.

At the end of the 'date' Johnny asked Karen to step inside of his vehicle to get in out of the cold and to wind down the evening before she drove home in her own auto. Inside his automobile Johnny could not resist the amorous feelings of love that he still harbored for Karen.

After sitting parallel to each other in the front seat of his car with the engine running and the heat swirling throughout, Johnny leaned over and kissed Karen firmly and passionately. The feelings of her 'electric' kiss on his large, swollen, Negroid lips were truly nostalgic to his male libido and photographic erection.

12