The White Hart Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing story of the sexing up of a local pub.
4.5k words
4.58
15.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuing tale of turning our local pub into a place worth visiting. You will probably need to have read The White Hart and The White Hart Chapter 2 posted May and October 2013 to make sense of this. Chapter 4 is started ... no promises when it will be finished.

I was out with workmates the next night but turned up early enough on the Thursday to grab a meal and see if they had been in contact with the three new potential bar-maids. I was hoping that John's generosity would extend to a chilli. Dream on.

However the girls had all said that they would love to come in, have a drink and see a typical evening.

Pete, Bill and myself were all champing at the bit for these girls to arrive and when they did, well, we were not disappointed. They were all lovely and John and Arlene were at their best mine host behaviour.

We all had a couple of drinks, including John & Arlene but it had all the makings of a busy night so neither of them could spend a lot of time with us. The girls did not seem to mind chatting to us though. John had been decidedly nice when introducing us, describing as three good guys who helped out a bit from time to time and were fairly instrumental in giving the place it's character.

Urszula was definitely hot, and fun, while Kimberly was just drop-dead gorgeous. She had long legs which she certainly seemed happy to show under a tiny denim mini. Her breasts were not big, a B cup I was guessing, but she was all in proportion. She also had a nice sense of humour teasing Pete about the whereabouts of his wife, as soon as she found out he was married.

Jackie was a bit quieter than the other two but still more than pleasant. She did have quite a strong Scottish accent which encouraged Bill to tell some slightly off-colour stories about the three years he spent working in a bar in Glasgow. He had opened up to her about his past more than he ever had to Pete and I. That alone made her a good barmaid.

'So what is so special about this pub then,' asked Kimberly eventually.

'Yes,' said Urszula, 'Arlene promised that I would not be bored in this pub, not like the one in Luton. So far it doesn't look much difference except a little more crowded.

I decided it was time to ramp up the party a little.

'Well what if I said that in half an hour or so a couple of girls in here were going to get naked.' I said.

'What do you mean, that a couple of strippers are coming in?' asked Jackie.

'No,' I said, 'Just that a couple of the girls in here now will just decide to strip off their clothes in the middle of the room.'

They looked around. Excluding themselves there were about ten or eleven girls in small groups. There were four girls, all with partners, there with Elliot and his friends, a group of three, who looked a bit like hookers taking a break and a few more couples most of whom came in fairly regularly.'

'Well I guess those three might start looking for business,' huffed Jackie.

'Okay I'll bet all three of you your knickers, that two of them are naked by ten o'clock. What do you say?'

They all laughed at me.

'Not with those three girls over there looking like they are just waiting to drop them as in the proverbial whore's drawers,' said Kimberly.

'And what do we get if you are wrong anyway?' asked Urszula.

'Twenty pound each. And I will exclude those three from the bet. That should make it easier.'

You're on,' said Kimberly. Jackie and Urszula looked at each other and nodded.

'Sure.'

Yes zat is okay. I bet as well.'

We shook hands all around.

'Tell you what, let us have another drink to celebrate the bet,' I said.

'Arlene, a bottle of cold champagne from your bottom shelf please.'

We all watched as Arlene caught my eye first and then slowly said. 'A cold one from the back of the bottom shelf?'

'Yes please, that is the one. You know the ones I like. We will watch to make sure you are getting the right one, won't we guys.'

She stalked slowly to the back of the small space behind the bar shimmied her tight skirt an inch or two higher and leant over as I knew she would exposing four or five inches of her delightful crack. I could practically see her pussy moistening itself as she stood there.

'That's it. They are the ones. Thank you Arlene.'

She opened it and poured a glass for each of the girls. Her eyebrows rose with a silent question. I shook my head so that she poured three more pints for Pete, Bill and myself.

The girls were quiet while Arlene blew me a small kiss and went off to serve someone else.

'Wow,' said Kimberly. 'Does she often bend over like that when she has no knickers on. And that doesn't count towards the bet as she didn't take her clothes off. And she is not a customer so for the bet I am going to exclude her and that Australian barmaid.'

'That's fine,' I said. 'Yes, I will exclude them from the bet.'

I looked so confident I guess that I could see that they had started to worry and wonder what they had got into.

They were soon to be put out of their misery. All of a sudden Elliot jumped to his feet.

'Ladies and Gentlemen, if I may crave a few minutes of your precious time. I would like to introduce you to my fiancée Penelope and to my buddy Archie and his fiancée Hermione.'

Archie stood and raised his arms like a winning boxer saluting the crowd. Penelope a stick- thin blonde and a practically identical girl beside her, Hermione, half heartedly waved to the crowd.

Archie and Elliot helped them to their feet turning them around so that they could wave to all corners of the pub.

The girls and Archie quickly sat down as Elliot produced an envelope from which he dragged some large A4 sized photographs.

'Ladies and Gentlemen, the other night I am sorry to say Archie and I caught our girls cheating on us.'

The crowd quickly caught on to their role in the unfolding drama and we started booing and crying 'no surely not.'

'Yes I am afraid so, and, what can I say, who do you think they were unfaithful to us with?'

'Shame tell us. Who was it?'

'No.'

'Shame on them.'

'Who were they with?' we chanted.

'Each other. I am afraid. There they were, our fiancées, being unfaithful to us like a pair of lesbians.'

'Shame.'

'Disgraceful.'

'What were they doing to each other?'

Bill had shouted out this last remark almost as if he had prior knowledge of Elliot's intent.

'Good question sir. What indeed were they doing? Well luckily Archie had his camera there and we managed to take some pictures to show you all exactly what they were doing together.' He brandished the dozen or so glossy prints.

'I shall pass these amongst you so that you can see just what our tramp fiancées were doing.' The two girls were crying and holding hands. This had obviously come out of the blue and they were, not wrongly, mortified.

'In fact Ladies and Gentlemen not only will we show you these photographs but if you go online to the address on the back of these photo's you will see more of the same posted for the world to see. As will their parents and their employers when we post off our little surprise packets.

Hermione was practically beside herself, grabbing Elliot as he spoke trying to snatch the photo's from his hands.

'Of course Ladies and Gentlemen, there is, I suppose, one way in which the girls may learn the errors of their ways. A way that will keep tonight, and the night they were caught in their memory and remind them of the error of their ways.

The alternative to us, your employers, your families and the world at large seeing your photographs is for you to undress, here and now, get onto this table and show us what you were doing.'

The room erupted in cheers.

'Yeah.'

'Okay get 'em off.'

'Show us what you got girls.'

You could see Hermione and Penelope sitting begging with Archie and Elliot who appeared adamant. They sat arms crossed waiting for the girls to start to undress.

All of a sudden Elliot said something quietly to the girls which must have

convinced them that this was indeed their only choice.

Penelope stood and, still snuffling, removed her jumper to stand there in her bra and skirt.

The room rent with cheers and applause.

I saw even Kimberly and Urszula getting carried away, clapping and cheering.

Hermione unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off while remaining seated.

'Stand up. We cannot see at the back.' A voice cried.

Archie helped her to her feet.

The girls were both wearing low slung jeans and they were next to fall, the pair watching each other to choreograph their movements.

'We still can't see,' cried a voice at the back.

'Right girls, stand on this table,' said Elliot helping Penelope up onto the table top. Hermione was similarly helped up by Archie.

'Right girls start to show us what you were doing on Friday night. Put your arms around each other and remove the other ones bra.'

'Yeah right.'

'More. Show us those tits.'

They did, but both girls were, like the current fashion, stick thin, so tit lovers like Bill will have been disappointed.

'That's right girls, now give each other a little kiss. Put your arms around each other and start to make out. Come on, you know how you were doing it.'

All of a sudden the girls did look like they were properly getting into it. Their kissing started getting passionate. Tongues were flying.

Archie and Elliot looked at each other and knew that the moment had come. They each grabbed a pair of panties and jerked them below their girl's knees.

Whoops of pleasure roared around the room.

Elliot helped the girls to lie down on the table top and whispered in their ears. They were still kissing passionately fingering each other's tits and pussies. He prevailed upon them to sixty-nine, which it seemed to me they were quite happy to do.

'This Ladies and Gentlemen, is what they were doing. Disgraceful eh.'

Great laughter and cheers followed this statement.

'Free drinks', shouted John, 'for Elliot, Archie and the girls', he added more quietly.

Of course the rush to the bar slowed as the other punters realised that they had not heard the whole announcement only the first two words. Still they were happy after the entertainment and were never going to argue about the price of a drink or two. Elliot and Archie did come up for their drinks however leaving the girls threshing about on the table surrounded by a little crowd of watchers.

'So does that mean you are going to ditch the lesbians,' Archie was asked.

'Oh no,' he said. 'They have been at it ever since school. I would be surprised if their parents and employers don't know they like another girl on the side. This is the first time they have ever done it in public though, and judging by the look of them they will be up for it again sometime. They just have to pretend to be pushed into it.'

Elliot added, 'Mind you I have never had Hermione nor you Penelope, have you Arch? Shall we go back to my flat tonight, if we can ever separate the girls, that is. They look in the mood for a little foursome.'

They looked to me like they would have no interest at all in the guys. At the moment you would have to throw a bucket of water over them to get them to separate.

'So does this happen often in here?' asked Urszula.

'Well I guess three or four times a week,' I said. 'It is certainly what John meant about you not being bored in here.'

'What would we have to do,' said Kimberly.

'Nothing specifically,' I said. 'Just assist and I guess appear willing to help the atmosphere along by wearing skimpy clothing, short skirts, revealing tops, that sort of thing. John will have described the profit sharing scheme and so you can see that this sort of thing does drag the punters in through the front door. If you wanted to go further of course then no-one is going to stop you. For example tomorrow, when you are coming in for your final interviews, Sheila the Aussie barmaid is baring all and being spanked in the middle of the floor because she was caught stealing from the till. It was that or the police.'

'Stupid girl, said Bill. 'She probably had to steal it three times before we caught her. I'll bet she put it back twice.'

We all laughed and Pete said 'Yes, she does like being spanked. It's happened before and it will be bound to happen again.'

'Anyway,' I said, 'I think we had a little bet girls. Time to give me your panties. But wait just a moment.'

I moved towards the centre of the room where the girls were peeling themselves off each other and getting down from the table.

'Gentlemen, oh and Ladies of course. I must admit I had a small bet with a few new friends, young ladies in here interviewing for a job as a bar-maid, that something like that might happen and now of course they have to pay up. I am afraid it is nowhere near as much as you have already seen, but I do have three lovely ladies here willing to give me their panties, an experience which I feel I must share with you.

Ladies, on the table perhaps?'

Urszula looked more than happy to jump on the table and lower her panties to the ground. She was quick and efficient as she kicked them over to me and we saw nothing except a lot of leg and a little bit of backside as she was helped back down from the table.

Kimberly of course was quite a bit taller with really long legs and so, standing on the table, looking nowhere near as confident as Urszula had, she was already showing off her white knickers.

She quickly pulled them down, and dropped to a seating position on the table. Again no-one really saw much because her black skin under the heavy dark skirt literally left us in the dark.

We applauded generously though, as she gave me her white panties.

We waited for Jackie who it appeared had a problem.

'Bollocks,' she said, followed by something completely unintelligible in Glaswegian as she stood and reached under her longish skirt to pull down her tights and her panties. She did not do it with particularly good grace and by the time she was down on the floor again, underwear firmly in her hand she was stepping it out for the door.

I heard something about the fact that if I thought she was going to give me her knickers I could 'GO FUCK MYSELF.'

I did not expect to see her for the next night's interviews.

Now for the first time we heard from someone who I knew that I should never underestimate, but had forgotten.

Sheila.

'Ladies, oh and Gentlemen, if that's what you call yourselves. In my country we call someone who cheats on a bet a bloody thief. That's what we call them. What do you call them here? What do you call a person who makes a bet by lying to the other party? What do you do about someone who knows the result before the bet is struck? You see that's what I think we have here. We have Ben making a bet when he knew what was going to happen. Elliot, did you tell Ben here what you were going to do in advance.'

'Yes.' He said.

'The case is proven girls. So now we must make the punishment fit the crime. I think that Ben has to stand up here on the table and take his panties off.'

Huge cries of approval from all over the bar.

I heard Aline crying 'Go Sheila, you sort him out.'

'And then,' she said, 'all of the girls involved in the bet can smack his bare arse. Ten smacks each I think is the usual punishment. Plus me of course, oh and Aline I think because he gives her a hard time too. What do you think Girls, and any of you men who think you are Gentlemen and want to hound out the cheats in society.'

She had put together too good an emotive case. I knew that my chances of getting out of this unscathed were nil. I could even see Pete and Bill cheering quietly while trying to not get too involved that they may be recognised as co-defendants.

I was hustled towards the table and found myself being helped up. I could not believe the evil glint in Sheila's eyes.

I took stock of my situation and realised that there was absolutely nothing I could do. Luckily I had put clean boxers on just that evening, in the hope, perhaps, of getting one of the interviewees back to my flat.

I thought briefly about stripping completely, as I know I have an okay body. Okay but not toned. Despite the hours I put in at the pub, there was little beer belly. I decided against it and just dropped my strides, kicked them away and posed for a moment or two in my Calvin Kleins.

I noticed Urszula pick up my trousers for me so when I dropped the boxers I aimed them at her as well. Hopefully she wasn't about to do a runner with my wallet in the back pocket.

My seven inches was only about five at this precise moment but I knew it was heading towards seven. I jumped down from the table and faced my prosecutor. She laughed and waited as she watched it getting bigger and bigger. Sod it. I was almost fully erect just standing there looking at her. She looked me more in the face than in the cock. Every few seconds she would lower her gaze just to see whether it was still growing.

Eventually she broke the silence which had descended on the room by saying, 'I think we might as well spank him now and see whether that will make this pathetic specimen rise a bit.'

Ohhh cruel. I just hoped I wouldn't get fully hard when they started spanking me. I did not know how I was going to react. Could I stand the pain? Would I enjoy it? I had never been spanked since I was six or seven I guessed. In fact I didn't really remember ever being spanked.

She pushed me over to lay my tummy on the table. She spread my legs. My cock stretched out under the table facing the other side. My balls hung low under my arse crack.

'Right Urszula first I think, then Kimberly, then Penelope, then Hermione, Aline and lastly myself.'

There was little point about arguing whether Penelope or Hermione had been involved with the bet. I think I would probably have pulled the same trick if the situations had been reversed.

Smack, smack smack. Urszula was really enjoying this. I could not see her face from where I lay but I could feel the enthusiasm she was putting in. Luckily she was not practised so I would have said it stung a bit rather than actually hurt.

Her ten strokes were over and now the girl I was worried about, Kimberley, took over. She was fit and I fully expected this to hurt.

It was a lot harder than Urszula had given me. I think she must have played tennis or squash at some time. About halfway through Kimberly's strokes I felt a hand playing with my cock. I had forgotten all about it until that moment and then I realised that yes I was rock hard. If whoever it was down there played with it to much I was going to ejaculate. Then I started to wonder who it was.

It obviously wasn't Kimberley or even Penelope because I could hear them changing over. That was good. I wasn't unduly worried about the strength of these hooray girls.

So I am fairly sure it wouldn't be Hermione, nor Aline, and hell, Sheila was still out there as well, so unless it was one of the boys or John, and I quickly put this right out of my mind, it had to be Urszula. When I realised this if it were possible I stiffened a little more.

As Hermione took over I groaned a little. I am not really sure why. It was harder again, I should have realised that most Sloaney types play tennis. But was it pleasure emanating from my cock?

It was and it was confirmed now.

Sheila said 'Urszula don't you let him come yet. I want him hurting, just on the point of coming.'

I groaned again and we all knew why.

'Well done Urszula, keep it up, literally.'

Oh, what was that? Was that her mouth on me? I think it was.

And now Aline had taken it over. She was a working girl, not in the oft used vice style of course, but a lady who until recently at least had washed, cooked and generally kept house. She had a firm stroke. Strong arms from lifting barrels.

12