The White Hart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was generally getting pretty sore now. The accrual effect was definitely affecting me. And I still had Sheila to come.

Still it was of no matter by now, I may have been feeling sore but I was on top of the world. I was just about to come and I certainly wasn't going to warn anybody.

A couple more sucks from that delightful mouth and....

'Fuck... don't stop.' I cried out. 'I was just about to....'

I realised that I had shot myself in the foot.

'Oh you like it huh, would you like Aline to give you another ten.'

'Nooooo please not that. Tell Urszula to keep sucking me. Please.'

'I think you got him Urszy baby. And now it's my ten. Give him a couple more strokes Urszy, just to keep him on the edge.'

She did but this time with her hand again. A couple of vigorous pulls, which, if I hadn't had a ten second pause while she stopped sucking me, would have given me the impetus to go over.

'Stand up, Ben.' I did, conscious that my cock was now aiming directly at the ceiling. 'That's a little better. Still not great but at least it looks like a cock, even if it is a bit small.'

Everyone laughed... except me.

'Right now I am going to sit here and you are going to bend over my knee. I am going to hold your cock between my thighs while I punish you, and if you dare to come while you are down there and dirty my legs I will line all these girls up for another ten.'

I groaned but lay over her knees, my cock was sticking down just past the bottom of her thighs. I knew it was sticking out the other side as I could feel, and just about see, Urszula holding and rubbing the head where she could reach an inch or two. I suppose I should have been grateful that she couldn't get her mouth down there.

As Sheila gave me the first of her slaps I felt myself jumping up and down on her thighs. Her compressed thighs gripped my cock pretty firmly. Not like a hand, more like a dry pair of tits. What with that and Urszula, I did not think I was going to make the next nine strokes.

But I did. I started doing sums in my head. I started trying to worry how much John's bill was going to be this month. I held out.

The final straw was, as I started to rise Sheila slammed me back down again a couple of times, all the time pressing firmly on my dick.

Finally she allowed me to rise, gripping my dick with a grip of iron.

'Now Ben, how gentle were you going to be to me tomorrow night if I gave you a blow-job in the cellar? Did you know that John, your lieutenant here wanted to trade favours to take it easy on me tomorrow.

I wondered whose side he was really on. And whose free drinks is he taking?'

This girl was something else. My admiration knew no bounds for her sneakiness.

'Shall I be good now, Ben. What is good though eh? Is good wanking you off here so all your mates and the whole pub can see your pathetic cock climaxing, or is good letting you run off to the toilet where we all know what you will be doing? What's good Ben?'

'Oh too late to tell me I guess Ben, here you come.'

She knew my body as well as I did. The gripping motion she had been putting on me succeeded in shooting three or four jets of spunk halfway across the bar.

The cheering hit the roof. Louder even, I am sure, than when Penelope and Hermione had their panties removed.

She released me from her grip and wiped her hand on my shirt.

'I think he'll need a drink John,' she called out.

'And as for you,' she whispered quietly in my ear, 'You know what I like and now what I don't. Or, more to the point try not to do things to me where I may want to get even. Don't get above yourself. Have fun with me, but always be just a little careful.'

She winked and gave me a big kiss on the lips. 'I would offer you that blow-job now to make amends, but I don't think it would be any use to me.' She looked at my now shrivelled cock. My next thought was that there was no point in trying to take Urszula home either. It was just about closing time and I knew I would need a couple of hours at least.

I cut my losses, finished my beer and agreed that I would see them all the next evening again. Hopefully I would be able to get my own back on Sheila.

12