The White Hole

Story Info
Gina uses a "white hole" to grow to gigantic proportions.
11.5k words
3.85
48.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: In this story there is nudity, female growth from above average height to giga, some vore, sexual acts, crushing, destruction and violence. Don't read it if it offends you. I hope you like it, and don't hesitate to tell me what you think of it!

Chapter 1

Ever since the Chinese started with a vast space program, the United States renewed their own interest in space and increased the budget for NASA significantly. Not economics or "other problems" seemed to be the lack of their interest in space exploration that lasted for almost eighty years, but the absence of a serious competitor, like the Soviet Union during the Cold War, was. That competitor was the new super power China now.

One of the results of America's renewed space program was the construction of a space station with a particle accelerator, so sub-atomic particles could be researched in a zero gravity environment. This now ten year old space station, named "Newton", was a scientist's dream.

Many experiments were done, and many questions answered. In fact, it provided so many answers in such a short time that the scientists could hardly process all the data. Many new discoveries were recorded and then left untouched, waiting for a scientist to study them closely. But the U.S. Government wanted to make sure the tax-paying people knew that their money was well spent, and so every month a government representative was sent up to retrieve some interesting news to tell the public.

On her way to Newton, Gina looked out of the shuttle's window. She was going there at last! Even though she didn't feel like spending a full day on this space station talking about some weird particles, she was happy. It might help her to reach her goal, which was obtaining power.

For Gina, power was like an aphrodisiac. She got sexually aroused when she imagined herself to be all-powerful. She wanted things going her way, other people obeying her every command. She often fantasized of being powerful like super girl, doing whatever she pleased, unbound by law or moral. And that made her hot.

Maybe her father's upbringing made her the way she was. Having divorced his wife when Gina was still very young, she had been raised by her father. She didn't like him. He never showed her any affection, nor interest. The only thing important was his old-timer collection. No love. No praise. "If you want applause, go work in a circus," he used to say. Her mother moved to a distant city, and Gina had very rarely spoken with her. Men were more important to her mom. Gina might have inherited her sexual straightforwardness from her.

In order to reach her goal in life, Gina wanted to get to the President of The United States, bed him, fuck him, and making him do what she wanted. Yes, the President, her slave. Her marionette. That was her dream. She didn't want to become a politician herself, for she preferred staying behind the scenes. Manipulating was better. Manipulation by using her body on the most powerful man on Earth, to make him do whatever she wanted.

Gina was built for it. A twenty-two year old athletic body, with muscular arms and legs (she was a devout swimmer) and a beautiful, girlish face. She was neither tall nor small, standing 5'6. Although she had dark brown eyes, they always seemed to shine, and black hair reaching her shoulder. But her most important "weapon" was her chest.

She had quite a rack. Mother Nature had equipped her with two firm, round orbs, hardly fitting in the largest bra one could buy in a common store. They were the size of handballs.

She often imagined the President lying underneath her, his face buried in her breasts. She was using her assets then to make him give in to her wishes. Otherwise, no more titties. And like a junkie needing his shot, the President would do whatever she asked.

"I'll use my tits to make a career," Gina had often thought while admiring her naked body in a mirror at home. "Men are in charge. But also, men are weak. Easily distracted, never able to pass a chance of fucking a big boobed girl. I'll use my body, my breasts, to fuck myself to the top. The top of the world! I'll fuck every superior. Until I reach the President. And then, he'll be my slave. Once he has had my tits, he'll keep wanting them. But first, my terms. Otherwise, no fuckies anymore."

Gina reveled in that thought. She had already come far, being one of three junior government representatives, whose task it was to provide the higher-ups with information about projects the government financed. Her body and a dozen sex-starved guys from "upstairs" were the reason she held this position now. And working hard, of course.

This time, it was Gina who had been chosen to question the leading scientist at this space station, "Newton". Boring. But you had to work hard if you wanted power. And two competitors had to be dealt with.

Before her, two other young women, Mandy and Bianca, had been at Newton.

Mandy was an arrogant bitch. Her father was the ambassador of the U.S. in the United Kingdom, and it was his influence only that gave Mandy the position she had.

Bianca was a spoiled child from rich people. Her father was the director of the National Bank, who bought his princess this job. Corruption was still a scourge within the U.S. Government.

Gina hated Mandy and Bianca. They hated her. Mandy and Bianca hated each other. They were competitors, all three trying to gain influence and power at the cost of the other two.

"I'll show them," Gina always thought. "I am the best. The best questioner, the best writer, the hardest worker...and I have the body for it. A good fuck always beats the bullshit of an influential father or a load of cash."

Tomorrow she'd be leaving the space station again. Gina hoped there weren't any delays. She knew the President of the United States himself, a forty-three year old man named John Blackfield, along with three high ranked people, was going to hold a meeting tomorrow in the city she lived in, San Francisco. It was a secret, unofficial meeting (she "squeezed" that information out of a security officer five nights ago), so there was little security because they didn't want to raise suspicions. If she was able to complete her report quickly, maybe she could go to the Hilton hotel, where the meeting took place, and....

Gina's thoughts were halted abruptly when the internal speaker announced the shuttle was about to dock. Sighing, Gina took her things and prepared for the questioning. Boring, boring.

Chapter 2

"Hi, you can call me Patrick. Dr. O'Mennemen is too formal after all. You must be Gina?"

The scientist shaking her hand was a thirty-somewhat old man, speaking with a slight Irish accent. Gina had expected a man at least sixty years old to be the leading scientist.

"Hi. Yes, I'm Gina. Glad to meet you."

After having unloaded her belongings in one of the stations guest quarters, Gina got her writing equipment and went to work. The tour was boring her to death, but she kept feinting interest and wrote about subjects she never had heard about.

One of the more interesting things she had been shown was a stasis chamber were three TV sets and recording machinery stood, surrounded by a field of what was called "chroniton particles". It had something to do with time disruption, as far as Gina could understand Patrick's story. But otherwise, talk about quarks. Something called a Higgs-Boson. Boring, boring.

When the tour and questioning finally ended, she prepared to go back to her room. But Patrick had more to say.

"There is something else...." He was hesitating. Gina expected him to ask her for a date, or to have dinner together. Men usually did.

"We are working on a secret project. I don't know if I should show you...it could change the world...." Patrick looked a bit shy. Gina became interested. She could smell a sensation ten miles downwind. Sensations were good, for they attracted the attention of "upstairs". She re-readied her writing equipment.

"Tell me."

"I'd rather show you. It's in a secured room. One needs an ID card to get in there. Authorized personnel only, you know," Patrick said, showing her his ID card.

"Great!" Gina exclaimed, and five minutes later, the two stood in front of a large steel door. Warnings about security and authorized personnel only were written everywhere. Patrick put his ID card in an electronic reader, and the door opened.

Inside the room, a truck full of lab equipment stood. There were small screens showing moving lines in all colors, lights flashing, machines humming.

In the middle of the room stood a tube, about as thick as an arm and a foot tall. In it, a bright white light shone. It was like a miniature sun, save that it was perfectly white. The source couldn't be seen, it shone too bright. It made Gina's eyes water.

"This," Patrick said, "is our newest discovery. Or should I say invention? You are looking at a white hole."

"OK...." Gina never heard about a "white hole" before and didn't know what to make of it.

"Well, what do you know about white holes?" Patrick asked.

"Nothing, really. I heard of black holes, but never of white ones. I don't know much of black holes either."

"Well, a black hole is a pack of matter of infinite density. A so-called singularity. It sucks all matter towards it; nothing can escape its gravity well. Not even light, hence its name. They usually come to exist if very heavy stars implode at the end of their existence."

"Right..." Gina was writing like mad.

"It attracts everything, sucking it into its core, the gravity creating tidal forces that tear everything apart. It slows time too, since time and space are both influenced by gravity as well. Only X-rays emerge from it."

"X-rays..." Gina repeated, writing.

"Well, there was a hypothesis that the matter the black hole attracted didn't become part of the black hole itself, but went somewhere else. Into another part of the universe, or maybe even another universe. And that place was called a "white hole". It would spit out the matter coming from the black hole. Black holes swallow, white holes spit."

Gina chuckled. "Spit" and "swallow" were things she knew. It had nothing to do with physics, though.

"Six month ago, we were able to create a black and a white hole. The black one's location is unknown, but the white one is here. In that tube. The hypothesis was thus confirmed, white holes exist."

"Yes," Gina said, waiting for the clue to come.

"What comes out of the white hole is not the same matter that went into it anymore. Because of the huge gravity workings of the black hole, the matter absorbed has been processed beyond recognition, like meat in a La machine. What emerges from the white hole is a mixture of pure energy and something we call proto-matter. And the latter is a substance that can be converted into virtually everything. It can become hydrogen, oxygen, carbonate....like loose Lego stones; we can build everything we want with it."

"Everything? That'd be great!" Gina was excited. This story could give her an important edge over Mandy and Bianca. A significant step closer to the President's bed.

"Yes. Imagine, enough food for everyone! We can, for example, increase a tiny piece of meat to a size it could feed dozens of people. Or, if we want fruit or vegetables, we can grow them to giant proportions. Enormous apples. Medicine ball sized cherries. Peas, the size of...." Patrick looked at Gina's huge bust.

She didn't notice. Her mind was too occupied with a sudden idea. An exciting idea.

"Can living beings be increasing in size?" Gina asked.

"Yes. Even living beings. All kinds of matter."

"And they could survive?" She had to be sure.

"Yes. The energy from the white hole provides sustenance. That is the greatest part of it. We might breed..."

"To what maximum size?" Gina wanted to know.

"Uhh, I think as big as we want it. Black holes can swallow an infinite amount of matter...."

Gina smiled. That was all she needed to know.

Chapter 3

Lying in the bed of her guestroom, Gina was thinking. This white hole was able to increase mass. All kinds of matter. Even living beings.

The idea that had come up in her mind excited her. Sexual excitement. Then, she had formed the idea into a plan. And that plan sexually excited her even more. She had to get to that white hole again. But there was a small problem. She needed an ID card to get into that room.

Gina got up and looked in a mirror hanging in the room. She smiled. A small problem indeed.

"Gina?"

Patrick was a bit surprised when he answered the door of his room and saw it was Gina. He was wearing his pyjamas, but not asleep yet when she rang. Closing the door, she walked in, wearing only a very tight T-shirt and shorts. They hid little.

"I was wondering. Are you married?" she promptly asked.

"Err, no." Patrick was taken a little aback. She watched his eyes. They were traveling her body up and down.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No," he said, talking to her breasts.

"How is that possible? Such a good looking and intelligent guy like you!" Gina smiled seductively.

"Err, well, thanks..." He was at a loss for words. "You...you are beautiful too...a beautiful face," he stammered.

"Oh! And you have nothing to say about my tits?" she suddenly exclaimed with feinted indignation, while stepping close to him and pushing her huge breasts against his chest. Patrick was too surprised to say or do anything by this sudden move of hers, as most men were when Gina did this. Gina pushed him backwards, using nothing but her colossal boobs, until he hit a wall with his back. "I've got a pair of bumpers, eh?" she remarked.

Patrick didn't reply. He seemed to have lost his tongue; it didn't at least hang out of his open mouth. Patrick's eyes nearly popped from their sockets. Gina knew she got him in the "mental state" she wanted him to be in now. "Time for the next move," she thought

"I was thinking about this white hole...." She softly continued. "Can I see it again?"

"Eeehh...Well, errr...sure...errr...tomorrow, after lunch I was going to...err...run some tests...." Patrick muttered, still baffled.

"Not sooner? Why not right now? Please?" Taking a deep breath, Gina inflated her already enormous breasts to even huger proportions, pressing them even more tight against his body. She could hear him moaning softly.

"I...errr...cannot go there now. Eerrr, I'm not dressed and..." was all he could say before Gina interrupted.

"Aaww, but you can borrow me your ID card. I'll go there alone and admire it. I won't touch anything...that light was so...so...beau-ti-ful." Gina breathed the last word hotly in his ear.

"I...uuhhmm...can't...Regulations...Ooohhh...." Gina had grabbed one of his wrists and thoroughly kneaded one of her huge breasts with his hand. She looked at him as sex-starved as she managed. And that was quite a lot.

"I would be very grateful. Very, very grateful." Gina raised a knee and caressed his groin with it. His dick was stiff as a pole. Did she feel her knee becoming moist and slick?

"If you don't borrow me your card, I'd be very sad. No fuckies. No feelies." She released his wrist, stepped back from him, and crossed her arms across her chest. "No lookies too."

"I...oh, damn! I'll give you the damn card! Make sure no one sees you!"

"Thanks!" Gina took the card and turned to leave. Men were all alike.

"Fuck," Patrick swore.

"First, the white hole," Gina retorted.

Next day, Patrick was on his way to the room with the white hole. Gina had left this morning, after spending the night in his bed with him. She had been very grateful indeed! Now, she was well on her way back to Earth, after having promised him to come back for a "visit" sometime.

Opening the door of the room, he noticed something different. It was darker than usual. Turning on the lights, he saw why. The tube containing the white hole was gone.

Chapter 4

Gina had just arrived her home in San Francisco. Her father was in his garage, cleaning one of his seven beloved old-timers. She had seen six of them standing on the small private parking lot in front of their house, as usual when her dad was cleaning one, needing all the space in the garage for his washing rituals. He hadn't even noticed her arriving. No matter.

Gina entered her chamber. She still lived at home. Her dad's lack of interest had a good side. He didn't care what she did, or where she went, or for how long. Quite a lot of freedom.

Unpacking, she grabbed the tube containing the white hole. It shone brightly, but not bright enough she couldn't look at it.

"Are you the answer to my prayers?" she thought. She would soon find out.

Opening the tube, she reached for the white hole. As soon as it made contact with her hand, it was sucked into her body. Gina shivered, but then smiled. She felt energy building up in her. It spread through her system, probably by her bloodstream, until every part of her was touched by it. Yes! That was it. Her plan was working. "Let's begin," she thought.

Gina wanted to grow. And she could! She noticed it was as easy as a natural action to her, like raising an arm. Just by her will, she grew, inching up slowly. 5'7...5'8...5'9.... Her clothes became tighter, the seams of her T shirt and trousers cracked in protest. Gina took them off, as well as her socks, and continued. 5'10...5'11... Her tits was getting so large, even her huge bra couldn't contain them any longer. SNAP! It broke, letting her breasts spring forward like two balloons being freed from a net. Her ass had grown too huge as well; her briefs snapped too and fell to the ground.

"This is fantastic," she thought. She inched up higher, her body stretching and inflating each second. Even though standing still, her feet swallowed up more and more space on the floor. To a distant viewer, it would have seemed like character zooming in a movie, Gina getting bigger and bigger with each passing moment.

She grew and grew, first reaching six foot, then seven. Her head bumped against the ceiling of her room when she hit 7'3. Gina stopped. This was awesome! She left her room, naked, and went outside.

Her father was still in the garage. Smiling, Gina continued her growth outside, standing next to her house, her face towards it. She found out she could accelerate it, shooting up several inches a second.

Gina's legs grew longer and thicker, swelling and swelling like a cylinder-shaped balloon being inflated. Her bust was truly gigantic now. Gina rose higher and higher. As she passed the twenty-foot mark, her nipples brushed the drainpipe on top of the roof and while doing so, it broke off. Her feet stretched, bulldozing a small shrub. Her toes became little bulldozers as well, when they hit the wall of the house. They broke right through it, shoving two chairs and a table out of their way as Gina grew bigger.

Thirty feet. People in the street were looking at her with surprise. A huge, gigantic woman, naked! And still growing! Gina's form rose higher, wider, thicker. 40...50...80...100 feet. She showed no sign of stopping, standing close to her house, hands on her incredible hips, looking down upon it and smiling mockingly. She let her feet plough through the living room, destroying its contents. Reaching 120 feet, she stopped. For the time being.

Her father, having heard the noise outside from the small crowd of people gazing up at Gina, came around the house to inspect. Gina saw him, but pretended not to.

"Daddy? Where are you?" Gina said.

"Gina? W..What?" her father stammered.

"Daddy? Damn, I can't find him. Maybe he is in the garage...let's have a look," Gina said, acting she was thinking aloud.

"Gina? I'm here! HERE!!!" Her father screamed, waving both his arms.