The White Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring his cries, Gina walked towards the garage, and lifted the roof from it. It was like a piece of cardboard to her now incredibly strong muscles. She saw the old-timer her dad was cleaning, smaller than a Dinky Toy to her.

"Nope. Not in here...." Gina said. She threw the roof away, in the direction of her father, whom she kept in sight from the corner of her eye. The roof landed in front of him, the impact causing a huge blast of air blowing him a few feet away. Tumbling, he landed on his belly, his ribs hurting bad. He was unable to get up. Too much pain.

"Daddy? Where are you? Are you outside?" Gina walked in front of the house, where the crowd of people and the six old-timers stood.

"Daddy?" Gina scanned the people with a questioning look.

"Gina! I...WATCH OUT!!!!" her father cried, for Gina didn't seem to notice she was about to step on one of his old-timers. At least he thought she was, for Gina knew exactly what she was doing.

"Daddy?" CRUNCH! An old-timer was flattened by her huge foot, its frame giving in as if it was made of tin foil. The noise pierced her father's soul.

"Where(CRUNCH!!!) are (SMASH!) you (CRASH!!)?" Gina continued, walking alongside the crowd, each time stepping on an old-timer. They crunched like beetles underneath her feet. It felt good!

Placing a foot on the last two cars, one for each of them, she looked in her dad's direction. He was looking aghast at her feet, pale as a corpse. He had taken care of these cars for decades! Century- old, expensive, rare old-timers! Thin plates under his daughter's huge feet now. Crushed like empty soda cans. He felt he was dying.

"Oh, THERE you are! Why didn't you say anything? Are your fucking cars more important again than I am?" Gina exclaimed, bringing her father back to reality.

Gina picked her dad up with one hand, and held him close to her face. He looked at her in fear.

"You never care about me. Only the old-timers, old-timers, old-timers. That's why mom left us. And if I came home with top marks from school, you didn't reward me even once! You didn't even say "Well done!" You always told me that I had to go work in a circus if I wanted applause! Well, if I wanted to be ignored, I had become a hermit! Did I become a hermit? Huh?"

Her father looked at her, frozen. He didn't reply.

"If you like your cars so much, I'll give your cars to you!" Gina walked back to the garage, and picked up the last old timer with her free hand. Twisting it with her fingers until it stood with its wheels on her palm, she held her father close to it. "Get in!" she hissed.

Scared, her father got in the old-timer. What was she going to do?

"If you like your old-timer...," Gina said slowly, "then you should...DIE IN IT!!!" she spat, and using both hands, she crushed the car with her father in it. She made a wad of it, as if it was made of paper. Then she dropped the metal ball oozing blood, not caring anymore about it.

Gina turned to the crowd, who had swelled to about a hundred people in the meantime. They were making pictures of her, filming her, gawking up and pointing at her while having discussions with each other. A huge, 120-foot tall woman! A beautiful face, enormous tits, a shapely figure, towering legs, huge feet. What a sight to see!

Gina didn't mind she was naked, she always knew the effect her body had on others. Besides, she was in charge now, so she could do whatever she liked.

Standing in front of the crowd, Gina looked at them, hands again on her hips. They were so tiny! And she was a colossus, a living monument of gorgeous, female flesh.

"BOO!" she cried suddenly, bending over the crowd and making an angry face. Screaming, the people ran away, some walking backwards, and holding up their mobile phones for some last footage.

Gina laughed seeing them flee. She was powerful now. This was going to be fun!

Chapter 5

Gina walked the streets of her neighborhood, not squashing people (not yet) but occasionally turning a parked bicycle or car to scrap, splintering a small tree, using her toes to rip a street lantern from the ground while taking a step or smashing a mailbox. People had to know whom they were dealing with, after all.

The tiny men and women at her feet scurried away from her, some screaming, and some crying. Others were just standing still, staring open mouthed when she passed by. She even saw one guy jerking himself off while looking at her. Gina pondered the thought of picking him up and rubbing him against her tits for this compliment, but seeing a building in the distance gave her a better idea. It was her old high school.

Gina headed towards it, not caring about the scores of student's bicycles, mopeds and cars her feet turned to junk. Standing before the teacher's room, she placed her hands under the roof and gave a shove. Her mighty muscles lifted the roof as easily as a normal sized person could lift a wooden crate's lid. Gina looked into the room, and saw a dozen of her former teachers, all looking up at her with disbelief and fear.

"Hi! Me Gina!" she said, deliberately deepening her voice. She wanted to sound like a dimwit. "Gina hungry! Gina likes small tasty things! Humans small and very tasty!"

She scooped up two teachers and brought them to her face. "Yum, yum! My favorite! Annoying teachers!"

Using her teeth, she tore the clothes from one of the teacher's body. It was her former math teacher, Mr. Gills, a sadistic man who got euphoric if a student hadn't made his or her homework. That meant detention, no excuse accepted. A few times for Gina too.

Having a screaming Mr. Gills stripped naked, she put him in her mouth and started to chew. Gina felt his flesh bursting open and his bones shatter between her teeth. A metallic taste filled her mouth, because of the blood. Many watching students and teachers were horrified by this scene, a 120 feet tall giantess devouring living people. Some were throwing up, others stood frozen, trying to comprehend what they saw. But there were also some guys among the students who got a huge boner. What a girl! Those tits! Those feet! That body! A few of them even got an orgasm by just looking up at her. And other students were silently cheering her. Mr. Gills hadn't been a popular teacher.

Gina repeated the procedure with the other teacher. She never had been taught by him, only knew his face, but that didn't matter. Giants do this to people. They eat them.

"Hold it, miss. Turn around slowly and raise your hands!"

Gina looked behind her. Two police cards stood a dozen feet from her, six cops with guns drawn behind them. One was talking through a megaphone.

"I don't like being disturbed when I'm eating," Gina said, using her normal voice again.

She walked towards the police cars, and the police started to fire. The bullets bounced off her skin like they were balls of cotton. Gina felt a bit strange though. Every time a bullet hit, that part of her body seemed to harden for an instant.

The police noticed their weapons were useless, but it was already too late. A huge, twelve feet tall naked foot came down upon their car, like an enormous flattening-hammer. A loud crunch, and nothing was left of their car. The other foot descended upon two cops, who were too late to evade. Their puny bodies popped open and their bones broke like thin glass rods under Gina stupendous feet and colossal weight.

The other four tried to run, but Gina was quicker. She scooped them up and, raising them to her face, bit one after the other the head off without warning. Then she spat the heads out, dropped the decapitated corpses on the ground next to the other police car, and stomped it all into a mess of blood and metal scrap. No one shot her and lived!

Gina admired her work and smiled. This was power! No bullet could harm her, no cop could arrest her! She wondered why she was invulnerable. That strange feeling she had when the bullets hit her, what was that? Could it have been the energy from the white hole, forming some kind of shield protecting her? A stronger form of energy blocking a weaker one?

"No matter," she finally thought after pondering a minute or so, "being all powerful means I have to be invulnerable. And now it's time for the real work!" She started to walk towards the Hilton Hotel she knew the President would be right now. Not even giving the students and teachers that were too slow to get away in time, and thus killed under her feet, as much as a thought.

Chapter 6

The Hilton Hotel in question was not located far from Gina's former high school, and as a 120-foot tall giantess, you could get there on foot in about three minutes. Two roadblocks by police cars as well as shooting officers were ignored by her. Their ammo couldn't hurt her anyway, and she didn't want to miss the President. So Gina simply kept walking, crushing the police cars underfoot, acting as if they weren't even noticed by her. Three police helicopters were destroyed as well. They were as big as Gina's fist, but soon found out the latter was a good deal harder and more durable.

By the time she reached the Hilton, five dozen cars, numerous people, trees and traffic signs were destroyed by her. The cars trampled underfoot beyond repair, the people simply downtrodden, squashed like grapes, their remains greasy red stains on the streets. Gina left a trial of destruction in her wake, but since her mind was fixed on the President, John Blackfield, she didn't care at all.

The President of the United States refused to leave the hotel. He didn't believe a single word from his security officer. A 120-foot tall naked giantess, walking in the direction of his hotel! Was this some kind of joke? He ordered the officer to leave and continued with the meeting.

In the room a judge of the Supreme Court, the director of the National Bank (the father of Bianca), and the ambassador of the U.S. in the United Kingdom (the father of Mandy) were discussing politics with the President. The latter two planned to talk with the President about their respective daughters after the meeting, hoping their offspring's careers would benefit from it.

Suddenly the light darkened in the meeting room, as if the sun was eclipsed by the moon. When the men turned towards the window, they saw the biggest breasts ever and witnessed eight gigantic fingers breaking through the glass. The enormous hands attached to them lifted the ceiling. Plaster rained down on them as they dove for the exit.

Gina had smashed the Hilton's windows. She knew the exact floor of the meeting as the security officer she had "questioned" had been very informative in the end. With some effort, she lifted the three remaining floors above it off the Hilton, letting them fall down the back of the hotel.

She saw five men running for the emergency exit, but Gina caught them easy (the fifth was the security officer). With the five men cupped in her huge hands, she looked for a nearby dead end street. Finding one, she carried them there and placed them on the ground near the far wall, save the security guy. Recognizing what he was, she threw him away like a cigarette butt. He didn't survive the impact, two seconds later.

Gina had the remaining four men trapped now, her huge body blocking the only way out. Looking down from her height of 120 feet, she felt like King Kong. She remembered the scene in the 70's movie, which showed in birds-eye view the gigantic ape carelessly stepping on people after breaking loose in New York City, looking for its girlfriend. It aroused her. The power her body possessed aroused her. It was like a drug, an irresistible urge. This little men, having high positions in the world, were like little dolls to her. Her crotch got wet.

She pretended to take a step forward, her foot easily being thrice the size of the men's puny bodies. They moved back, closer against the wall, but there wasn't enough room. One was accidentally pushed forward, he stumbled and fell, right before Gina's lifted foot. It was the director of the National Bank, Bianca's father. He laid on his back, look up at her huge, towering body, and tried to shield himself with one arm. As if he could push her 16 feet long foot away! It weighed more than a truck filled with bricks.

Gina placed her foot on his body, pinning him to the ground. He struggled to get away from under it, but her weight was too much for him.

"Look! The director of the National Bank. Controlling a good deal of the world's economy. Making countless millions each year! His whims able to wreck the lives of thousands each day. Under my foot like an INSECT!"

Crying the last word, she shifted her balance, so her foot, and the director's body under it, had to carry her unfathomable weight. The body crunched like a beetle. Gina felt his bones break and his internal organs turning to mush. She just killed one of the world's powerful men like a bug. It gave her a rush of power, better than the best sexual pleasure she ever felt.

"You are vermin! Nothing! Crawling, slimy vermin!" Humiliating them verbally was just another display of Gina's power. They had to know what they were compared to her. Maggots. Lice. Subhuman slime. "Where are your powers? Your fat bank accounts? Your professions, titles, positions? I snuff you out under my feet, and nothing is going to stop that!"

Reaching out with her other foot, she spread her toes and grabbed a another man with them. She curled them, so her toes could hold him firmly by his arms. A bit too firm, since she broke them both as she did so.

Gina slowly lifted her foot, the screaming man hanging onto it, and twisted her sole to her face so she could see who it was she caught.

"Ah! A judge from the Supreme Court! You decide what is right and what is not. You are the one to make the decisions if people have a quarrel. Can you judge me, hmm? Where are your laws now? Where is your talk about your oh so sacred rules? Can it get you free? Huh?"

She slammed her foot down, causing the ground to tremble and the Judge's body to splatter like an overripe tomato hit by a sledgehammer. No one could stop her. She was the ultimate powerhouse.

Standing on the corpses of the two men, each under one foot, she bent over and shoved the ambassador closer to her with her hand.

She lifted one foot, and brought it down on him. The ambassador, Mandy's father. The President felt sick, hearing his bones crack and seeing blood pouring from under Gina's heel as she killed him too.

"Diplomatic immunity! Did it safe him? No! You all crunch alike. Because you are vermin. I am in charge now! I, Gina, the goddess. I have power! True power! I am in charge, and you are unworthy shit, fit only to be trodden down!"

She felt sexually aroused beyond belief. The little men, having been of the highest class were killed just like that. In her opinion, this wasn't just killing a few bug-sized men, she was crunching all their power and influence as well. The power to destroy other people's life, to judge, to control, it all ended under her feet. She was the supreme being! No one above her!

In their homes, Mandy and Bianca were watching the news, showing what was going on in San Francisco. They were horrified beyond belief. Their competitor, this loathsome whore called Gina, a 120 tall giantess! They were shocked when they witnessed their fathers being killed by her. Unconsciously, they both wished to grow to such a size too. They'd show her! And the world! Had her recent visit to Newton something to do with this? They went there as well, but why couldn't they grow? Being gigantic was an appealing idea to them too. They watched, stunned and crying, what came next. The majority of the world as well.

Back in San Francisco, they only man left was the President. Gina reached down, grabbed him, and brought him up to her face. Looking at one of the most powerful men in the world, she grinned wickedly. This was what she always dreamed of. The President of the United States, her doll. Now he was, if only by his size.

"Hi John. I always wanted to have sex with you. Dreamed of it. Today, my dream is coming true!"

Without another word, she started rubbing President vigorously against her crotch. Her public hair was dripping wet, and his body was soon covered with slime. Gina refrained from using him as a dildo, for he might drown in her love juice.

Gina masturbated for two minutes, uncaring if anyone could see her. She was the one making the rules now. Anyone disagreeing was killed anyway. Case closed. This was true power! She was undefeatable, she could do whatever she wanted. Gina felt her orgasm coming by thinking this and stimulating her cunt with the President, who could do nothing but be rubbed against her cunt like toilet paper.

"AAAAaaaaaahhhhhh!" Gina came violently. She flushed the President with her juice, letting it run all over him just like that. What he thought didn't matter. Everything existed only for her pleasure.

"That...was....great," she panted. Finally she fucked the President of the United States. It was better than she ever imagined.

Gina brought the President up to her face again, holding him in the open palm of her hand. He was wiping her cum and slime off his face, coughing, gagging. He looked like he just had a swim in an oil bath.

"Did you like that, John? Having sex with a giantess beats fucking your wife, right, John? You don't mind if I call you John, eh, John?", she teased. Having power was fun!

The President looked up at the fifteen-foot long face smiling at him.

"Who...what..the hell...are you?" he stammered.

"I'm Gina. I'm your new lover. No, wait, you are my new lover. I only love power. But I'll keep you. Even now I don't need you anymore to make things go my way, I'll keep you."

Gina placed him on her shoulder like a little bird. "Hold on," she said, "we're going for a walk." The President could just in time grab her hair.

Chapter 7

In the meantime, a small army had gathered around the demolished Hilton and the dead end street. Infantry, tanks, helicopters and some artillery stood ready.

"Surrender! Or we'll shoot!" its leader shouted though a megaphone as Gina turned around. "You have ten seconds, then we'll open fire!"

Gina laughed. "Do you want to shoot me, you mice-sized idiot?" she shouted back. "Look, on my shoulder sits your President! Shoot me, and you'll kill him as well!" She knew they couldn't hurt her, but she wanted to play with them a little. If they knew what she was about to do! She waited for the right moment, having a flair for drama.

"Shoot her!" The President shouted. "Don't mind me! Shoot her!"

Gina could hear him cry. Soft, but still audible. "Are you in for a surprise," she thought.

Immediately the army started to open fire. They hadn't heard the President, but the ten seconds had passed.

Their shells and bullets failed to do any damage. Gina just stood there, laughing, enjoying the feeling of her body hardening were the projectiles hit her. The President hid behind her hair for protection, though the army aimed mostly at her legs and torso, not wanting to hit him. They didn't seem to realize that if she'd fall down, he'd be dead. It was quite a height.

Placing her hands on her hips, Gina decided right moment for her plan had come. Taking a step closer towards the army, she raised her voice over the blasts. "Your President told you to shoot me! That is not nice of him! That's no way to treat your lover....it makes me mad. And when I get mad....I...start...growing!!!! Uttering the last words, Gina grew anew.

The army stumbled back, as the naked colossus, grinning maliciously, started to zoom upwards. 130 feet...140...150...160...170...180...Gina's feet expanded, steamrolling over trees and a few infantrymen as she grew bigger and bigger. Her body had been awe inspiring already, but now she had become even more impressive.