The White House Files

Story Info
Mrs. Farnsworth meets the new agent.
5.4k words
4.54
72.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Joey Smith scampered to answer the phone, he had been sleeping on his desk since last night trying to finish the paper works that accompanied their recent bust of the dreaded Washington drug ring.

“Hello! Is this Smith?” came the booming voice from the other end of the line.

“Ah…yeah..this is Smith.” Smith answered as he tried to regain his bearings.

“This is Director Jones..Smith I want you here at my office in 15 minutes.”

Smith recognized the voice at the other end as belonging to the head of the Secret Service. “Ah…ah…bu-.” He was about to tell him about the paper works when he cut him short.

“No buts Smith be here in fifteen minutes…that’s an order!” he screamed through the line and then the line went dead.

Joey Smith had just graduated from the FBI training pool and was assigned immediately to the secret service. In the few months of his assignment their Joey helped solved many cases for the secret service earning him a few commendations along the way. Although quite young at 21 years old and being an African American, Joey has already earned a reputation as one of the most brilliant agents in the service and now, he was being called to the White House by his superiors.

The plaque on the door read

Elijah Jones Head, Secret Service

Joey was quite nervous when he knocked on the door; in his 18 months in the secret service he had only met him once during the formal introduction of the new recruits. Mr. Jones was an imposing figure with a booming voice that would make any man quiver if he heard him speak.

“Come in..” the voice now was quite familiar to Joey.

He opened the door and let himself in. Inside the office there was a woman and another man with Mr. Jones. They were seated in front of his huge mahogany desk.

“Oh… Smith Come in.” Jones waved at him to join them.

“This Mr. James Goldwin…Presidential Chief of Staff.”

The man stood up and extended his hand to Joey. Joey approached him and shook his hand. Then turned toward the lady while his superior introduced her.

“And this Mrs. Sonia Farnsworth…she’s the personal assistant of the First Lady.”

Joey gently got hold of her hand and kissed it, surprising the middle aged woman, and making her blush as though she was being kissed for the first time.

After the introductions, Joey pulled up a chair and sat beside Mrs. Farnsworth.

“Smith I called you here because I have a new assignment for you.” Jones started the ball rolling.

“But sir I’m not finished with the paper works of the bust we just made?” Joey reasoned with his boss.

“What’s the name of the case?” Mr. Jones asked with authority.

“It’s the local drug syndicate case.”

“Ok I’ll get Swanson to finish that for you. Now as you know we are already short in personnel here at the White House and this morning I got a call from the wife of Agent Dobson saying that he met an accident last night…”

“Is he alright sir?” Joey interrupted his boss, as he was concerned about the condition of Dobson.

“Don’t worry he’s okay….but his wife told us that he fractured a leg and an arm so he would be incapacitated for about 6 months or so.”

“With all due respect sir. What does this whole thing have to do with me sir?”

“You know that Dobson was assigned to the First Lady’s security and you also know that we cannot operate if that group is not complete. So I’m assigning you to temporarily take Dobson’s place in the First Lady’s security group.”

“But…but sir I have other cases lined up for investigation.” Smith tried to reason his way out of this assignment. He disliked being assigned to VIP’s because all day long you have to be at their beck and call and he hated being ordered around.

“This is urgent Smith….I’ll put all your cases on hold while you’re on this assignment…understood?” Mr. Jones finally asserted his authority.

“Yes …yes sir.” Joey sighed in utter resignation.

“Mrs. Farnsworth will brief you on your new assignment.”

Joey turned to Mrs. Farnsworth, who had an innocent smile on her face.

“At least I would see this sexy mature woman everyday for the next six months.” Joey consoled him self as he helped Mrs. Farnsworth up her chair.

Aside from his work, Joey Smith had another obsession, a very kinky obsession at that. Joey was quite enamored with mature women although not the one to make a move on them; Joey would just fantasize about bedding those sexy mature women he would meet in the course of his job. Sometimes he would imagine the secretaries and his mature women colleagues in different sexual acts with him. He would even download pictures from the Internet of women in their 40’s, 50’s, and even 60’s in various stages of undress and he loved to look at their ripened body. Even though he was obsessed with this women but he couldn’t act on those fantasies because of the more obvious reason that most of them were already married and them being married just added to the taboo and excitement of his fantasies.

The meeting ended quickly and Joey was assigned to the First Lady’s detail for the next 6 months. Heading out of the office Sonia handed Joey the details of the First Lady’s itinerary for the day. From the schedules he saw that the First Lady or Athena, the code name used by the secret service for the First Lady, was at this time at the opening of a new shelter for battered women.

“Mr. Smith we will be joining the First Lady’s party in downtown Washington. Do you need to get something from your office before we meet up with them?” Sonia asked the new recruit.

“Ah….ah no Ma’m….but can you just give me a second to freshen up in the toilet?” Joey had to at least make himself presentable before he meets the First Lady.

“Oh…okay…I’ll just wait for you in the limo.” Sonia smiled at the young agent’s request, she saw that he indeed needed some freshening up because his hair and his shirt where all wrinkled up. But if not for his attire Sonia would find the young man rather cute with his radiant smile and choir boy face you would even mistake him as just having graduated from high school and him kissing her hand when Mr. Jones introduced them added to her instant liking to the young agent.

At the ripened age of 47 Sonia Farnsworth was an attractive lady. Although being married for 25 years and bearing one child, Mrs. Sonia Farnsworth could give any 20 year-old a run for her money when it comes to how desirable her body was. With her petite frame carrying proudly a voluptuous pair of breasts, breasts that would make any man slobber at its mere sight. And as if that was not enough to make any man her sex slave for life, God gifted her with a most luscious piece of behind which would make any teen-girl envious of its curves and firmness. Although Mrs. Farnsworth was quite an alluring and often times sensual person, her husband had not got the time to see her bountiful gifts. He was always either away on business trips or just too tired to give her the attention that she needs.

"With all the money he’s making on all those trips, I wish he'd pay someone to take care of me" she sometimes would think to herself as the frustrations of her sexual yearnings would prevail over her. She would sometimes masturbate in her room as the longing would overcome her, but as much as her self-gratification would give her a fleeting encounter with pleasure, it cannot do as much to satisfy her longing for the opposite sex’s touch.

When Joey finished in the toilet he hurriedly went out and he saw a black stretch limousine waiting for him.

“Sorry to keep you waiting Ma’m.” Joey apologized for his delay.

“It’s no problem…. So are we ready?” Sonia smiled at the young man.

“All set Ma’m….” Joey responded as he let himself in to the car and sat opposite Mrs. Farnsworth with his back to the driver.

After ordering the driver to go, Mrs. Farnsworth occupied herself by reading a magazine with an article about the First Lady while Joey checked out the interiors of the car. But while Mrs. Farnsworth was busy reading the paper Joey could not help but admire the woman sitting in front of him. Joey thought she looked hot in her outfit, with her white silk blouse draping over her voluptuous breasts and her brown mid-skirt, accentuating perfectly her creamy white seductively crossed legs. Looking at her like this, Joey’s mind wandered in to fantasyland as he imagined the mature lady in front him stroking his ten-inch black cock while he kneaded her soft plump breasts. Thinking of her that way, Joey could feel a surge of excitement emanate from his groin as he felt an erection growing inside his trousers.

Quite curious why her companion was so quiet, Sonia looked up from her paper and to her surprise she caught the young agent hungrily staring at her legs. But what caught her immediate attention was not the lustful stare that she got from him but the humongous bulge that formed underneath his trousers.

“Oh my God… he looks huge!!!!” Sonia thought to herself as she marveled at the seemingly enormous erection being sported by the new agent. Seeing Joey looking at her with unabashed lust and knowing that the good-looking young man was following her every move with his adoring eyes gave her a thrill.

“I wonder if he would like to see more of what he’s staring at?” she reflected as she felt a shot of excitement course through her body.

Flattered by the young man’s attention, Sonia thought to reward him a peek at her. Pretending to read the paper, Sonia slowly uncrossed her legs and opened her plump thighs slightly just enough to let Joey have a peek at her white lace panties.

Joey was surprised to see Mrs. Farnsworth uncross her legs and expose to his lustful gaze her white lace panties. He felt a thrill envelope his entire body as he continued to be mesmerized by what he was seeing.

Sonia felt a gush of excitement run through her as she felt the young man’s prying eyes follow her every move.

“Ooooooooohhhhhhh…my pussy is getting wet….just knowing that he’s seeing my panties.” she thought to herself as she felt her vagina leak with her love juices soaking her panties with her love nectar.

Then all of a sudden the car came to halt and the speaker on the back seat came alive.

“Mrs. Farnsworth, we are here…” the driver announced through the sound system of the car.

The voice of the driver snapped her out of her little tease show, as she hastily closed her thighs and folded the paper she was reading and acted as if nothing happened.

“We’re here Agent Smith…” Sonia smiled as she once again caught him staring at her.

“Ah…ah..okay Ma’m….” Joey stammered as he clumsily opened the door and got out.

Sonia Farnsworth smiled approvingly feeling the excitement once again run through her as she reflected on where this little incident will lead.

For the rest of the day there was no contact between Mrs. Farnsworth and Agent Smith as Smith was assigned to a back up car while Mrs. Farnsworth accompanied the First Lady on her limousine. But the incident inside the car made a profound impact on Mrs. Farnsworth as her seemingly harmless exposure to Agent Smith backfired on her. Sonia couldn’t shake off the feeling of how good it felt being excited again by another man. This was the first time in her married life that she actually got aroused by a man other than her husband and her bodies reaction drove her crazy, such that she could not concentrate on her conversation with the First Lady, as she tried to imagine how Agent Smith’s cock would look like.

“Sonia get a hold of yourself…you’re a married woman and that agent is just old enough to be your son!” She reasoned with herself as she tried to fight the delightful sensations that went along with her thoughts about the young man.

But unknown to her Joey too was quite excited at what transpired inside the car and he too was confused.

“Was she doing it to me on purpose or was that only an accident?” He asked himself, he wasn’t sure if what happened inside the car was deliberate on Mrs. Farnsworth part or was it just an accident and that she didn’t meant to expose herself to him like that. These thoughts bounced around his head as the desirable image of Mrs. Farnsworth, with her legs spread slightly apart, lingered on his mind.

That night when he was about to go home Joey saw Mrs. Farnsworth in the parking lot waiting for her ride. So he decided to approach her

“Need a lift Mrs. Farnsworth?” Joey said to her as he reached to open the door on the passenger seat.

“Oh…uhm I’m just waiting for my husband to fetch…..” She was trying to finish her sentence when all of a sudden her cell phone rang.

Joey looked on as this beautiful mature woman talked on the phone. He saw her expression turn from being perky when she answered her phone to cheerless when she closed her it.

“Uhm….Mr. Smith does your offer still stand because my husband just called up saying that he could not fetch me because he had to go Miami tonight to meet a client.” Sonia, obviously embarrassed, asked Joey forcing a faint smile.

“Certainly…Ma’m get in.”

On the way to Sonia’s house, the two of them talked about their careers and Joey asked Sonia how it felt to be so close to somebody as important as the First Lady and Sonia asked him how dangerous his job was. Talking to the young man made her very comfortable and relaxed such that she completely forgot being stood up by her husband and a completely different sensation, a delightful feeling, coursed through her as her heart began to pound in anticipation of what this little ride would lead to. And as they arrived at Sonia’s house she innocently held his hand by the wheel and

“Would you like to stay for dinner?” Sonia invited him.

“Oh…No Ma’m please don’t bother.”

“No, Mr. Smith it’s the least that I could do besides it’s not pleasant to eat dinner alone.” Sonia insisted on her guest.

“Well I’ll come in but with one condition?”

“What…?”

“That you stop calling me Mr. Smith and just call me Joey?”

“Ah…Okay!” Sonia giggled at his request.

Joey got out of the car and then hurriedly went to the passenger side and then opened Mrs. Farnsworth door, thrilling the mature lady all the more by his chivalrous ways. Sonia stepped out of the car and then led Joey to her house. Joey admired her swaying ass as he followed her down the pathway to her house.

When the got in to the house

“Just make yourself comfortable Joey, I’ll just make us dinner.” Sonia told Joey as she pointed to him the sofa.

While Sonia was in the kitchen, Joey looked around the house and saw framed family pictures.

“Is this your daughter?” Joey called out from the living room as he held out the picture to Sonia.

“Yes…she’s in New York right now, she’s a sophomore at St. John’s.”

“Is this you?” Joey held out another picture.

“Ah..Yup that was when I entered the Miss Texas beauty pageant.”

“God….You look incredibly sexy in your swimsuit here.” Joey called out in admiration.

“But that was 25 years ago Joey…” Sonia now has stopped chopping and faced Joey to see his reaction.

“I bet you look better now than 25 years ago?” Joey complimented Sonia.

“You think so Joey…” Sonia asked him as she entered to living room. She was growing quite excited at what she was hearing from the young man.

“Oh… Ma’m I would give a leg to see you in this outfit right now.”

“Oh….please Joey don’t be silly why would you want to see an old dame like me in such an outfit?”

“I think any man that would not want to see you in your bikinis is, to tell you frankly, a fool or a faggot.” Joey was now getting turned on by their conversation prompting his cock to harden.

Sonia too was getting excited by the way the conversation was progressing, such that against all her better judgment she was warming up to Joey’s request.

“I guess there’s no harm in letting you see me in my bikinis, cause obviously there is only the two of us here.”

“That’s right Ma’m, it’s not as if you are getting naked in front of me. And as the saying goes when you’ve got it flaunt it!”

Sonia fell silent for a moment as she pondered on what to do.

“I’ll just let him see me in my bikinis and that’s it…nothing more!” Sonia convinced herself.

“Joey would you wait here for a moment while I go upstairs.”

Joey’s cock now was rock hard in anticipation of seeing Mrs. Farnsworth in her bathing suit. Sonia too was getting quite aroused as she got out of her clothes and put on her bikini. She could feel the delightful sensations she felt earlier and she felt her juices beginning to leak from her depraved vagina. When she finished changing she looked herself up on the body length mirror and admired her body.

“Not bad for 47-year-old mother…If Henry does not want these maybe Agent Smith would want to have some of these.” Sonia thought to herself as she cupped her voluptuous breasts.

After changing Sonia went downstairs and then called out to Joey.

“Joey…”

Joey was mesmerized as he saw Mrs. Farnsworth seductively walk down the stairs. Mrs. Farnsworth looked better than he expected her to be as the white two-piece bathing suit exposed her vampish figure. Joey could not get his eyes off the beautiful mature lady; he was amazed at how sexy she looked in her outfit. Although there were some bulges on her but they were situated on all the right places making her body all the more desirable.

“Well…you like it?” Sonia nervously asked him as she presented herself to him.

“Ah…ah…”Joey stammered he could not get a word out of his mouth. He was still in a trance over how beautiful she was.

“Well…” Sonia asked him again she saw the lust in his eyes and she loved it immensely.

“Oh….Ma’m you’re so beautiful. You’re probably the most beautiful woman that I’ve ever seen.” Joey finally found his voice and he was all praises for the mature lady.

Feeling the pressure building up inside his groin, he instinctively rubbed his swollen member through his pants.

“What are you doing?” Sonia snapped at Joey when she saw him rub his penis.

“Ah….uhm I’m sorry Ma’m I didn’t mean to be rude, it’s just that seeing you like that makes my cock swell inside my pants.” Joey swiftly removed his hands from his cock and apologized.

“Does it hurt, Joey?” Sonia’s tone changed from being angry to affectionate.

“Yes Ma’m, it hurts pretty bad.”

“Do you want to take it out?” Sonia was now playing with the young man, although she was not the one to admit but she was also yearning to see how his cock would look like.

“You don’t mind if I take it out, Ma’m?” Joey’s cock was growing harder every second.

“No…please Joey, if it hurts pretty bad you can take it out. I don’t mind.” Sonia was amazed at the words that are coming out of her mouth, normally she was not this forthright towards men but with agent Smith she felt a certain affection towards the young man.

Still seated on the couch, Joey unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his ten-inch black cock. When Sonia saw how big his cock was her heart raced and she could feel a shock of pleasure emanate from her vagina coursing thru out her entire body.

“What are you going to do now?” Sonia asked him as she tried her best not to stare at the young man’s erection.

“I’ll just have to relieve myself, Ma’m.”

“You mean you have to masturbate?”

“ Ah..Yes ma’m.”Joey was not sure Sonia would let him masturbate in front of her.

“Well… can I watch you masturbate?”

“If it’s all right with you then its okay with me too.” Joey responded and then gently got hold of his enormous erection and then slowly stroked his manhood.

Seeing the young man play with his humongous organ, Sonia could not help but stare at his member she could feel a gush of pleasure run through her body as her vagina began to leak of her love juices.

Then Sonia sat beside the young man on the couch and

“Does it help if I take this off?” Sonia offered to remove her bra.

12