The White Menu Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExtraAqua
ExtraAqua
99 Followers

“How do they get enough cum?” Anne was incredulous, she knew how much a man could reasonably be expected to ejaculate, and how often.

“Well, for starters, they have a staff. You saw how the waiter dresses things at the table. There is also a large kitchen staff, and all of them ‘contribute’ to the supply.”

Anne pictured the chef cooking a gourmet meal in a professional kitchen, then whipping out his cock and stroking his dick until he came all over the food. It should have been the most disgusting thing she'd ever heard, but somehow, after what she had just seen with the waiter, the image only increased her wetness.

Sasha continued, “All that though, still wouldn't be enough. So as members, we get a discount on our fees for all the semen we contribute to their supply.”

“What? You mean Zeke actually gives cum to this place? How does that work?”

“It's great! He cums in a container, and we freeze it in the freezer. Then we bring it in and it gets added to the food. Every time we fuck, he pulls out and puts it in the container. Plus, I've got him jacking off at least once a day. He gets quite a supply very quickly.” She laughed, then continued, “Of course, sometimes I get too excited thinking about all the delicious cum in the freezer and I can't wait. Then I thaw it out, and we do something kinky with it. I've put it in food, drank it straight, one time we even dumped a whole pint over me. It was awesome!”

Anne continued to find this whole experience a series of building surprises. Every time she thought that this had gotten as kinky as it could get, something managed to up the ante. Once again, she found herself being more and more turned on the further this went.

As she thought that, the curtain parted and in came the waiter with her drink. It was filled to the brim with vodka and cum. There was a thick coating of cum across the top, and a large pool of cum forming in the bottom of the glass. As it was set in front of her, she grew breathless. She was actually about to do this!

“Cheers,” Sasha said and lifted her glass.

Their glasses clinked and Anne brought the glass up to her mouth. She paused, closed her eyes, and drew in a deep breath to steady her nerves. The smell of cum and vodka washed over her, and she felt faint. After one more steadying breath, she brought the glass to her lips and sipped. Strands of semen mixed with the alcohol slipped over the rim and into her mouth. She held the mixture on her tongue, tasting the heady flavors. The sheer eroticism of the moment, combined with the flavor of sperm, finally pushed her over the edge. She felt the orgasm building between her legs and spreading throughout her entire body. She whimpered with joy and swallowed her drink.

She hesitated for a moment to gather her nerve, then reached for an oyster. She brought it to her mouth and slurped it down. The flavors again took her by surprise. The fishiness of the oyster mingled with the bitterness of the cum, all tinted slightly with the citrus from the lemon. It was delicious, and it brought on another wave to her orgasm. She reached quickly for another, and washed them down with another sip of her dirty martini. Slowly her orgasm faded, and she gasped for breath.

Sasha watched her friend with glee. She knew the look on Anne's face well, she'd felt it herself here many times over the years. From the look of it, Anne had just had a small orgasm. Sasha knew that as the erotic treats built through the evening, Anne was in for much, much more as their dinner progressed.

ExtraAqua
ExtraAqua
99 Followers
12