The White Menu Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExtraAqua
ExtraAqua
99 Followers

She felt his balls spasm in her hand, felt his dick twitch hard, heard him groan with pleasure, and watched as wad after wad of thick white cum spewed from the end of his penis and onto her salad below. Anne looked down at her food. He had shot his wad across the salad so that strings of white streaked across the top. She picked up her fork and tossed the arugula to mix the cum in more. Then she took some on her fork and lifted it to her mouth. She looked across the table at her her friend, still stroking the dick of the second waiter, then up into the eyes of her waiter. He looked on in lust as she put the forkful of arugula, prosciutto, pears, and semen into her mouth and began to chew. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the enhanced flavors. Sasha was right, fresh tasted so good.

Watching Anne eat the salad helped push the second waiter over the edge, and soon he too was spewing his nut dressing all over Sasha's salad. She followed Anne's suit and mixed in the fresh semen with her already sticky lettuce. Biting into her forkful Sasha tasted the thick cum that coated her food. Unlike Anne's where the semen had been mixed with the other ingredients of the salad, the jizz in Sasha's meal had been substituted. That meant that the romaine that made her Caesar was slick with a white dressing that was 90% cum.

The men left as the two women continued to eat their salads, both relishing in the flavor of the dressing their waiters had left with them. Anne ate slowly, enjoying the flavors and the sheer kinkiness of what she was doing. Each bite made her more and more wet, more and more hungry for another orgasm. Sasha seemed to be feeling the same way, as her other hand had once again strayed below the table and was working furiously on her pussy.

Fuck it, Anne thought, and stood up. She unbuttoned her jeans, pulled them and her panties down with one swipe, then threw them across the booth chair.

Sasha laughed, "About fucking time!"

Anne sat down and resumed eating her salad. Once more she tasted the mixture of salad and semen, but this time she had access to her aching pussy. She stroked her clit furiously, then stuck two fingers deep inside her wet snatch.

The two women ate their jizz covered greens, rubbed their pussies hard, and thought about the cocks that each of them had just had in their hands. Each could feel their orgasm rising as they reached the ends of their salads. They gave each other a quick breathless smile as they each took the last piece of lettuce on their respective plates, swishing them around to gather as much of the remaining cum dressing that was left, and lifted them to their mouths. As the last soaked piece passed over their tongues, they could taste the pungent flavor of the semen. Almost simultaneously the two ladies swallowed, and orgasmed. They each rubbed their clits hard and let out a long loud groan as they twitched in their seats, their orgasm washing over them in wave after wave of ecstasy.

Slowly the two came down, and slouched exhaustedly in their booths. Anne smiled at her friend across the table and said breathlessly, "Oh my god. That was amazing!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Sasha smiled back. "Because we still have our main course to cum."

ExtraAqua
ExtraAqua
99 Followers
12