The White Rose Crisis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn me over," she moaned, kissing my neck. I pulled back and she rolled over onto her hands and knees, her beautiful back arching downwards as she lifted her bottom up to me, wiggling it as her pussy beckoned to me from between her thighs. I knelt on the bed behind her and took hold of her hips, hearing her sigh as my cock pushed between her folds again. I bottomed out in her and started to pound her hard, feeling my thighs slap her perfect runner's ass, my hands running up and down her smooth back, her muscles moving beneath my fingertips. She felt so amazing, so sexy.

"Will," she panted, bouncing back against me as her brown hair flicked around, her head hanging between her shoulders as she struggled to hold herself up on her hands, gripping the sheets beneath us as we fucked. "You're amazing, I feel so perfect with you in me...don't stop..." I wasn't going to, leaning over to press my chest to her back, feeling her kneel up a little so I could wrap one hand around her belly, holding her close with my hand on her breast.

The room was getting warm, the air damp from the sweat running off our bodies as they pressed together, my cock driving in and out of Jaimi's pussy. I felt her take my other hand from her side and kiss it sweetly, sliding my finger into her mouth and tonguing it before placing it back on my hip, her hand over the top gripping it tightly. She was panting and heaving beneath me and I could feel myself getting close, and she responded by tightening her pussy and bouncing back against me.

"Will..." her voice was different, even from the panting. I lifted my head from her back, and looking over her shoulder were Sarah's gleaming eyes, her lips parted as she panted beneath me. The sounds she made were familiar – the same ones she made on her wedding day, the last time I was inside her.

"...do it..." she moaned. Those words, looking into her face, were all I needed. I pressed my chest to her sweaty back and held her close as I fucked her, my hand feeling how much larger her chest was than Jaimi's, her pussy just as wet and even more tight. I thrust into her again and again, the slapping of my thighs against her asscheeks echoing through the room. Her hand gripped mine over her breast as her hard nipple grazed my palm, her chest heaving with our sexual efforts. I wasn't going to last long now.

"Do me Will, do it now, give me a baby...I want you..." Sarah panted. I couldn't hold it, and knowing she wanted it that badly drove me to the edge. I pushed my cock hard into her pussy and unloaded, my cum pulsing between her folds as she cried out and wet her thighs. I arched my back and continued to fill her, my hands slipping from her breast and hip as I struggled to hold onto her body. Sarah fell forwards, landing flat on the bed as I slipped out of her, cum bursting from my cock and coating her ass.

"Oh Will, how could you..." she whimpered. I looked down at her, my cock spraying cum onto her back and thighs as she shivered below me, moaning and whimpering. More and more cum came out of me, covering her legs, her back, up to her sexy shoulder blades. My cum was pure white. It formed a shape, shrouding her, with only her pussy exposed between her thighs. She was wearing a wedding dress. Sarah's eyes looked over her shoulder at me, pleadingly...but when she spoke she sounded different again.

"How could you?" It was Meghan's voice.

I awoke in a sweat, with a raging hard-on that was about to blow its load. I struggled to untangle myself from the sheets, not daring to touch my shaft, and tried to catch my breath, my mind filled with fear, shame and sexual exhilaration. It was a hot night, and as I lay on my back, sweating and panting, trying to get the images of by cousin and sisters out of my head, the truth of the situation hit me yet again.

Jaimi. I was lusting after her like a horny teenager. Even worse, I was afraid she was starting to do the same, and was ready – and very willing – to act on it.

Lucy. I spied on her with another woman. She knew it was me, she gave me a blowjob, and even if I had talked it over afterwards, that taboo memory was burned into my brain for all time.

Sarah. I robbed her of her wedding day. I fucked her in her white wedding dress and I came inside her, without a care in the world, because I was too drunk to know it wasn't some young girl I was hooking up with, but my own flesh and blood, my sister.

"I need to fix this," I said aloud to my room. No one heard me, because I was on my own.

I started moving my things on Monday morning, carting boxes from my house to her apartment, using her key while she was at work. Partway through the day I parked near her place and went for a walk, finding a quiet park and sitting on the bench, taking deep breaths and trying to relax.

Finding myself truly alone after all the busy activity of the week, I called Lucy, telling her all the news. She was excited about the move, but sad to hear about Sarah. I didn't tell her every detail but she heard enough to know how much my sister was hurting. I had wanted to talk earlier, but the time needed to be right.

"Will, it's hard for both of you," she said soothingly to me. "You're beating yourself up over how she feels. How do you feel?"

"I don't know, Lucy. She wanted me." It was so significant that she was hearing this from me. Sure enough, there was a pause before she replied.

"It's love, Will. Maybe she doesn't know it yet, but we do."

"How do I fix this, Lucy? How do I begin?"

"I can't answer that, Will. It is up to you. Just give it time and you'll work it out, I know it." There was a pause and I could tell she was thinking about us, about how tender our own situation was still. Let's not forget, it wasn't long ago that we nearly slept together ourselves, and she had blown me and gotten a facial from me. That was all still fresh and painful for us both. "We're here for you if you need to talk about your ideas, or anything."

"Thank you, Lucy. Maybe I should come over soon, when I've dealt with some of the tasks that have built up lately."

I did get busy, too. Within those few short days Meghan and I had settled into the strange yet exciting new lifestyle of living together, which mostly consisted of balancing out our work and study timetables as we both became intimately aware of how much we had on our plates. It was good in that I spent a lot of time rushing around distracted, but bad because I knew I was putting off what I needed to do.

On the positive side of things, Meghan was living her dream. She told me how much she wanted this, and even though we were afraid of moving our relationship along too quickly, it felt so right to be together. I hadn't felt this way about anyone before, and to be honest, we knew each other so well as friends that living together seemed to just work perfectly from the beginning.

I had never seen her so happy in my life, and it was infectious. Even the thoughts and fears about Sarah were banished from my mind for a few hours each day just by looking at Meghan's smile.

We both had the night off on Wednesday so we decided to spend it together at home over a romantic dinner of pasta and mince that I managed to cook up. More than anything else I said or did that night, I think the fact that I worked so hard to cook a meal for Meghan in her own place left her glowing with joy.

"I remember when your parents used to cook this for us whenever we had sleepovers."

"Didn't have the wine though," I replied, pouring her a glass. I rarely drank red wine but tonight was a special occasion, and Meghan sometimes preferred it to beer or mixed drinks. She raised her glass.

"To the past," she said, giving me a little smile, "and the future."

"Our future," I said, raising my glass to meet hers. Meghan smiled a little wider and drank, setting hers down and picking up her fork.

"Your parents were really all right with this?" she asked me for the umpteenth time. I smiled and nodded, understanding it was her anxiety problem that made her ask, not any real fear.

"They're overjoyed – it's as if this was their dream come true, not mine," I replied. Meghan nodded happily.

"I'll bet Jaimi is pleased to have you out." I only paused for a moment, not long enough for her to notice.

"She was sad to see me go," I said casually. "But I guess that could have something to do with her being the only one left at home." Meghan laughed quietly.

"Could be. I just assumed she would enjoy having more time to herself." I tried hard not to think about Jaimi enjoying her time to herself. Meghan gave me a sly look.

"Besides, she doesn't have to barge in and kick you out of the shower anymore!" I tried really hard not to think about Jaimi coming into the shower while I was in there.

"Nope," I said, still sounding casual. "Now you're the only one who has to kick me out of the shower if you want to use it."

"I wouldn't kick you out." I looked up at Meghan but she was diligently eating her dinner, a small blush reddening her cheeks. I decided not to push that particular point, but I was still going to have some fun with her. Plus, I was looking forward to using the shower soon.

"I noticed you bought new sheets," I ventured. Meghan blushed a little more and I smiled to myself.

"Well, I thought it would be nice to have a fresh set for the two of us," she said slowly, looking up at me. I fixed her with a mischievous stare and she wilted under it.

"Nothing gets by you, does it?" she asked rhetorically. I shook my head, but gave her a more reassuring smile.

"I like it, but I'm not expecting anything, you know that." We both knew what I meant – Meghan was feeling self-conscious about sex.

"Will, I'm really nervous," she admitted. "I don't know why, it's not like you make me nervous or put pressure on me. You've been wonderful that way." I nodded, thinking how hard it had occasionally been to resist her.

"Maybe I just feel like waiting a little longer isn't such a bad thing. Maybe it's to do with how fast all this feels? I don't mean it is bad!" she stammered, hearing her own words. "I just want to value it, you know?" I smiled wider.

"I do," I assured her. "I think I'm tempted just like you are, but I know why you want to wait. It just feels right, and maybe it gets harder to wait, but if we do, whenever we decide, it will be the right time, and that's ok with me."

"So, do you think about it?" It could have been a silly question, but I answered her fairly.

"Yeah, I do," I said slowly, lowering my fork. "I just don't think about it in terms of timing, or planning, or...why hasn't it happened yet. I want it to happen when it feels right." Meghan nodded.

"Do you think we could, you know, build up to it?" she asked a little timidly.

"I think we can try," I replied, winking. Meghan blushed darker.

"What a silly way to talk about it," she said. "I feel like a teenager." I reached across and took her hand.

"Meghan...I want you," I said to her. Meghan gulped. "But build-up is good. Very good, in fact. When the moment strikes us, we will both know it, I feel that connection with you. Even if you're still nervous, you'll also be too excited and ready for me to let it stop you." Meghan gave my hand a very tight, very long squeeze. Its message was unmistakeable.

"It's been so long for me, too," she admitted. I kept myself in check, knowing it hadn't been as long for me. I smiled lovingly and knew she felt safe.

"Let's just have whatever fun feels ok at the time, and not worry about rushing ahead, ok?" Meghan nodded, then gestured to my plate.

"Eat up," Meghan said. "It's going cold." I kept eating, occasionally glancing up at her when she wasn't watching. The blush never fully left her cheeks, but neither did her small smile.

I ate so much pasta that night I felt like I could burst, but Meghan had stashed some ice cream in the freezer for dessert which was too good to resist, and afterwards we made a good dent in the wine bottle talking about boring things. I loved asking how her day was and we laughed about how the families were reacting to the two of us being together. Meghan took a shower while I cleaned the dishes, despite her intentions to do them since I cooked. I liked that she offered, but it was almost therapeutic for me to do them.

"I left you the drying up," I said jokingly to her after she came out of the bathroom, towelling her hair. "Just in case you really wanted to do chores tonight."

"Aww, just what I wanted!" she replied with a grin, kissing my cheek as I headed for the bathroom myself, looking forward to a long rinse under the hot water. As much as I liked doing chores for her, Meghan had a very set way of sharing things like that, and in the future if I cooked I felt it might be better to let her shove me aside and clean herself to keep that balance.

Plus, technically it was her apartment, so she was the boss of me. That and she would do most of the cooking since she was MUCH better at it than me, so I would clean up more often than not.

When I got out of the shower the lights in the kitchen and lounge were off, so I headed into the bedroom and walked in on Meghan getting undressed. She had stripped down to a thin grey t-shirt and a pair of panties, and as I watched her pull off her socks she looked up and smiled at me, sliding her hands up underneath her shirt and undoing her bra, pulling the straps out of her sleeves and down her arms before dropping it on the floor without even lifting her shirt, giving me a cheeky smile.

Meghan climbed into the big bed – crawling on all fours to flash her panties at me – and left the sheets pulled back, resting her head on the pillow as she patted the space beside her.

"Coming?" she purred. I stripped quickly to my boxers and climbed under, feeling her wrap around me instantly.

"Warm?" I asked her.

"Mhmmm," she sighed, snuggling closer to me. "I love how your body is like a little heater." She felt right in my arms, her legs gently intertwining with mine as we relaxed into the cosy doona.

"I just love the feeling of cuddling you like this. Something about you in your undies..." Meghan blushed, but smiled as I looked down at her. "It makes me feel special, knowing we've gotten this close, that you feel safe around me."

"I do feel safe with you."

"Thank you." Meghan looked up at me.

"For what?"

"For tonight, for this. Just for everything, Meghan." The love of my life smiled, kissing my lips sweetly.

"I love you."

Sometime early in the morning, when the sun still hadn't risen, I woke with a start from a strange dream involving both Sarah and Jaimi pushing me backwards. I hoped I hadn't disturbed Meghan, who had drifted off with my arms around her, especially as I could feel a big erection beneath the sheets. Looking down, I got a surprise I wasn't expecting.

Meghan was wide awake and looking at me lovingly, her hazel eyes staring deep into mine. Giving me a small smile, she slowly leaned up and kissed my lips, holding me close as her mouth opened, but even as she did so I could feel her doing other things too.

Meghan's small hands were slowly and gently moving over my body, fumbling to tug my boxers down and free my raging hard cock. I reached down and helped her, kicking them off and lying completely naked beside her. I felt Meghan's hand wrap around my cock, giving me long, slow strokes as she pulled back from the kiss, her eyes gazing into mine intensely.

I had dreamed about Meghan holding my cock before, but this was so much more than a dream. Ever since we started dating her interaction with me had avoided specifically sexual acts that could lead to handjobs or sex, but now she held nothing in. Her hand was soft and it was feeling very good, and I didn't want her to stop at all but she pulled her hand away and pushed me firmly onto my back.

Meghan's head disappeared beneath the covers and I felt her crawl on top of me, her breasts resting on my thighs as she settled down between my legs. I was about to lift the sheet when I felt soft, wet lips take the head of my cock into her mouth, sucking slowly and gently on me. I gasped quietly as her hand took hold of my cock again, her lips sliding up and down me as she stroked my shaft.

"Meghan..." I groaned, her lips driving me crazy. I hadn't expected this sort of enthusiastic attention, even though I had dreamed about it for years, and now that it was finally happening I wouldn't be able to contain myself for long.

Meghan's head moved beneath the covers, bobbing as she sucked me. My God she knew what she was doing – every movement was driving me mad, her tongue sliding around my shaft as her mouth worked up and down nearly my whole length, her hand stroking anything that wasn't firmly between her lips. She didn't stop, and she didn't let up, responding to my moans or sighs as intently as if she had been born to suck me. I had never felt anyone suck me as good as her.

The longer this went on the harder it was to resist the end. Meghan seemed intent on making me cum, her head moving around beneath the sheets as she sucked me off, her hand twisting gently back and forth. Her mouth was warm and wet, and she was very good at building me up, teasing me before giving me more of her lips and her tongue.

The bulge in the sheet where Meghan's head was moved fluidly up and down, bobbing as she took me in and out of her mouth. Her tongue wrapped and swirled around the head of my cock as her hand, wrapped gently around the base of my shaft, slowly stroked me in time with her sucking. Then Meghan's hand disappeared and I felt her lips slide down my cock, not fully deepthroating but going almost all the way, moaning as she pulled back and lifted her mouth off me, taking me in her hand again and stroking me fast.

"Ohhh baby...wait, that feels too good..." I tried to warn her but Meghan only intensified her actions, jerking me off faster as I heard her catching her breath. She licked up and down my cock before taking me into her mouth again, sucking me harder and giving me a small but audible moan of pleasure. She focused on the top half of me, her hand wrapped firmly around my cock, stroking me fast as her head bobbed up and down. I could feel her lips tightening, her tongue dancing, her fingers coaxing me closer to the edge until I felt like I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Baby...baby you're going to make me cum!" I warned, panting as she sucked me off. I couldn't remember the last time anything felt this good. I reached out and placed my hand on top of the bulge beneath the sheets, getting a long moan from Meghan as her head moved up and down faster in response. I gripped her head a little tighter as I felt my release coming, her tongue flicking around the head of my cock as she sucked and stroked me hard and fast. It was too much to handle.

"Holy shit! Aaahhh!" I moaned suddenly, gripping her head as my cock jerked and cum filled her mouth. Meghan gave an orgasmic moan in response, keeping my spurting cock between her lips as her hand worked me, squeezing every last drop out of me.

When I was completely spent she sucked me a few more times, easing her lips further down my shaft. Her hand gave me one last squeeze to get all of my cum out and I felt her swallow a large mouthful, making me gasp with pleasure.

"M-Meghan?" I said shakily. At first I got no reply, Meghan's lips still sliding up and down my cock, her tongue flicking across the head lovingly as she savoured her reward. Then with a long "mmmmm" my cock slipped out of her mouth as she knelt up, my hands gripping the sheets and pulling them down to expose her head, her hair messy and her hazel eyes on me, panting a little.