The White Wolf 00

Story Info
The legend of the white wolf explained.
752 words
4.32
9.6k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The legend of the white wolf explained

Story tells of a white wolf, pure as the moon, and his mate black as the night sky. The purity of the white wolf was said to even out the evil in the black one. Their love was one of legends, it was told then when the time of the white wolf came there would be peace among all packs. The two mates were to be so loved by all that they would conquer the world.

This story was translated from an ancient wolven script and part of the legend was lost along the way. Two mates, starcrossed in their path would not be accepted until the world changed as a whole, and so the two mates would take forms that were not accepted. Even the ancients did not know what this meant, everyone in the pack was accepted. So at some point the ancients removed that part from the legend. This would prove to be their downfall.

The packs explained

When the world was created there were humans, and there were wolves. A human female Eve fell in love with a wolf Adomas. Eve was beautiful with long blonde hair and hazel eyes. They grey wolf was fascinated by her. He followed her for weeks before making his move. The wolf impregnated the human with three boys. She had the boys on a full moon, after 3 months of being pregnant. Which she thought was odd because normal pregnancies take 9 months. The boys were born in human form and would remain that way for a while. The human world no longer accepted Eve because she had gotten pregnant without being married. She decided to live her life on a farm away from the human world for her and her boys sakes. Eve loved the boys with all her heart and when they reached the age of puberty they made their first change into their wolf forms. Eve had no clue what to do and with them not being able to control their wolf urges they nearly killed their mother. Their Father Adomas had not been involved in his boy's lives so that Eve would be safe, but at this point he made the decision to take the responsibility of the boys while they were wolves. The boys were 15 at that time and lived in the forest with their father in their wolf forms for 3 years without an issue. Their father ruled the forest and they were treated as princes. When the boys turned 18 their mother died from a bear attack. From then on their was a feud between wolves and bears which would prove to be a problem later.

Their father was nearing the end of his life as well, so he divided his territory into three sections each one for one of his boys. He died a month later and joined his love in death. The boys thought that he might have died of heartbreak. He told them to start their own packs, and they did. Their packs consisted of their human mates and the wolves that lived in their area. Over time the wolves ventured from their human pack mates and the humans were turned into shifters. Each pack kept their original leaders name though. And so the three packs were called Gaisro, Vandens, and Zeme.

The Zeme pack, named after the youngest son, all had red tinted fur. More brown when in the moonlight but bright fire red in the sun as their first alpha did. There tempers were generally short and they were known for their extreme personalities.

The Vandens pack, named after the middle son, had grey coats that glimmered blue in the moonlight but only if you looked closely. They were known for their grace. They could run for miles without breaking a sweat or panting depending on which form they were in.

Lastly the Gaisro pack, named after the oldest son, had brown fur with and undertone of grey like the rocks in the earth. They we're known for their stubbornness. They had steadfast minds and their opinions were not easily changed.

The pack rules were simple.

1. No one under 18 was allowed to mate

2. If you didn't turn by your 18th birthday you could no longer live with the pack that is unless your mate was a pack member.

3. You were not allowed to tell anyone of the human world about the lycan world unless you were their mate