The White Wolf 01

Story Info
Mike and Pete.
1.3k words
3.5
15.1k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete:

I had grown up in the Zeme pack named after Adomas' third son. I was born an orphan so the pack took on the responsibility of raising me together, I was given a room in the Johnson's house and grew up out on the reservation.

Tonight was my eighteenth birthday, I had yet to turn yet and so I was looked at with pity. If you did not turn for the first full moon after your eighteenth birthday you were no longer allowed to live on the reservation. This was the only family I knew and I was very scared. Sensing my worry my best friend Mike came over to the log I was sitting on. Unlike me he had changed at the young age of 13. He was an Adonis, jet black hair, striking ice blue eyes and a smile that could make a women swoon. Not to mention he was the next Alpha in line, when the current alpha Jarrod steps down Mike will take over, if you couldn't tell I was hopelessly in love with him. Of course that would never happen, but one could hope that is until they meet their mate.

"How's it going buddy?" Mike asked me.

I looked back at him with a pitiful look and he could tell I was not doing well.

"Don't worry bud, I can tell, tonight's the night" Mike said.

"You've been saying that every full moon since you changed Mike!" I looked at him incredulously.

"Well tonight I'll be right" He replied and looked at me in a way that told me not to say anything. He draped his arm around me and we just sat there. If I didn't change tonight we could never see each other again. One of the rules of the lycans. If you were not a lycan, or a lycan's mate you could no longer have any communication with the pack. I hoped against all hopes that I would change tonight and that I could at least remain friends with Mike.

...

It was time, it was getting dark and the full moon was high in the sky. I was standing nude around the campfire with all the other children over the age of 13 seeing if tonight would be the night I changed. All of the adults changed first.

Nothing was happening, my heart dropped. I wasn't going to change and I would never see Mike again.

I dropped to the ground in pain, my whole body felt like it was going to explode. I was going to die, well better to die than be without Mike. But I didn't die I changed. I changed into a beautiful white wolf, like in the legend. Everyone gasped and the adults took off. I saw Mike's jet black wolf in the distance and took off after him.

That's when I noticed the smell, like heaven. I followed the smell away from the pack into a densely wooded area. As I got closer I could tell it was Mike's smell, but he smelled even better than usual. His jet black form stood in a clearing waiting for me.

"Finally" Mike said in a gruff voice.

"Finally what?" I barely managed to squeak out as I drew nearer to Mike, the smell was overwhelming and I was ready to bend over and beg for his cock to enter me right then and there.

"You can't tell Pete? We're mates, I've known since I changed for the first time and I had to wait for 6 years! I'm 19 now that's a long time to wait for your mate. But it was worth it, you're worth it." Mike said his voice full of love.

I was shell-shocked and couldn't say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike:

Pete had finally made the change.

When I was 13 I changed for the first time. I ran with the pack, I slept outdoors, and when I got back my sense of smell was enhanced. I immediately went to my best friends house to tell him all about my experience. What I didn't know at the time was that he was my mate.

I got there and nearly mauled him because he smelled so good. But I knew the pack rules, no one under the age of 18 could mate, even if both parties were wolves. This was mostly to keep the weirdos from mating with young girls. I did attack him, but we played roughly with each other since we were young and he thought nothing was out of the ordinary. I would just have to hold out until he turned 18, even if he did change before then.

And he had changed, on his 18th birthday. He was so goddamn sexy I couldn't believe it. There were legends of the white wolves, and their jet black mates who would be loved and would take over the world. Apparently that was us. But that didn't matter now. I just wanted him.

"Change" I said. He looked at me with a questioning glance. I changed back into human form so that he knew what I was talking about. He quickly changed back.

"I'm gonna fuck you until you beg me to stop because the pleasure is too great" I said. He moaned.

Since we were both nude from the change there was no time wasted. I pulled him to me, grinding my rock hard cock against his. I took his lips in a searing kiss, forcing my tongue into his mouth, his tantalizing mouth that had allured me for years.

"Fuck me" he growled.

I turned him around and pushed him to the ground on his hands and knees. I ground my cock against his hole and then started to rim him, to make the passage easier. He was whimpering like a bitch in heat.

"Just fuck me already" he growled in a more demanding tone.

I did as he asked and pushed my 10 inch cock halfway in on the first stroke. I pulled back out and hit home on the second try, hitting his prostate and making him moan louder. This pairing was going to be fast, but we would have years more to make up for it.

I pushed my cock in hard while he moaned "Harder Mike! Harder! FUCK ME! Fuck me!" After about 10 strokes I felt him explode beneath me, neither of us laying a finger on him. 2 strokes after that I came, and I came hard filling him with my jizz and biting his neck to mark him as mine. We both fell to the ground and were asleep within seconds.

The next morning I woke up with Pete in my arms and felt a smile on my face. I sucked his 7 inch length down my throat and heard him wake up moaning.

"I want your cock in my mouth now" I moved myself so that we were 69ing and we both got off quickly.

"Fuck I've wanted that for so long" Pete said.

"Me too." I smiled at him and we started to walk back to the rest of the pack.

When we got back, the rest of the pack looked shocked for the next alpha to be mated to a man. Jarrod called me over with a nod of his head and motioned for Pete to stay back.

I walked forward 10 feet before I felt the anxiety coming off of Pete. He was surrounded by men, I started to walk towards him but Jarrod held me back. One of the Beta's ripped Pete's head off. I think I shrieked in pain but I'm not sure.

When Pete was most definitely dead Jarrod said "Now you will know how to be an Alpha, an alpha who has lost his mate is the best leader of all. Especially when their mate is that abominable." All I know is I attacked him, he died, and I was then attacked by 10 more guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike killed 50 pack members, all male Betas and Thetas, he then bled to death. The Zeme pack was left in disarray.